Ascension of a Saiyan {Comple...

By PokemonIsLife319

Y/n L/n, an average student in Kuoh Academy. But he is not your average student. Having banished and neglecte... More

Bio
Chapter 1: Y/n's arrival
Chapter 2: Introduction
Chapter 3: Pretty boy's debut
Chapter 4: A date with Amano Yuuma
Chapter 5: Danger
Chapter 6: Explanation and Y/n's past
Chapter 7: Riser and his peerage's appearance
Chapter 8: Duel between the Rooks
Chapter 9: Training and Y/n's Sacred Gear
Chapter 10: A talk
Chapter 11: Workout
Chapter 12: Y/n knows what is Love and Ancalagon's Past
Chapter 14: Love Confessions, Harem and Charm Definitions
Your harem so far
Chapter 15: Ancalagon's debut
Chapter 16: Encounter with Riser and List of Ancalagon's powers
Chapter 17: Discussion
Chapter 18: Reunion
Chapter 19: New Ability
Chapter 20: Freedom and Confession
Chapter 21: Asia, The Twilight Healer
Your Harem So Far (Part 2)
Chapter 22: Dream
Chapter 23: New Character
Chapter 24: Vanessa Lucifer And The Prophecy
Chapter 25: Confrontation
Chapter 26: Ophis' Painful Past
Chapter 27: Power Of The Absolute
Chapter 28: Blessed
Chapter 29: Kaioken and Ultra Instinct
Your Harem So Far (Part 3)
Chapter 30: Form Amalgamation
Chapter 31: The Infinite Omniversal God is finally born!
Author Note: FAQ's
Chapter 32 (Epilogue): Forgiveness And Reunion

Chapter 13: Infirmary

5K 85 21
By PokemonIsLife319

The next day has just appeared as Y/n wake up from his sleep and check the time on his alarm clock on his desk that tells, 5:00 a.m.

Y/n - It's only 5:00 a.m. *as you look at the beautiful ladies sleeping with each other on their respective beds* I better cook our breakfast. Don't want to wake them up too early.

With that said, you grabbed your training gear, a soap, a shampoo and your bath towel inside your cabinet and you sneak you way out on your dorm, closing the door gently to prevent noise.

You then walk towards the corridor while whistling. While walking, you also noticed that some of the female students are already up and they began murmur about you but in a positive way.

Random Female Student #1 - ~There he is.~ ~Our dream man~.

Random Female Student #2 - I know right and he looks still freaking handsome and dazzling even in his sleeping attire.~

You then began to walk briskly as your gauntlet on your right arm appeared,

Ancalagon - Even the regular students are also attracted to you, Y/n. I'm impressed on your charms. He said happily.

Y/n - What do you mean by that? He said to his gauntlet while walking to the direction where the kitchen was.

Ancalagon - What I mean is, you have this aura that always attract female people and for some reason, back in my day, I also have this kind of aura but I don't why I did get that.

Y/n - Well, I guess we are the same, Ancalagon.

Ancalagon - You can say that again, partner.

Y/n then arrived at the kitchen and saw Sarah, waiting for him.

Sarah - Hey Y/n, nice to see you. She greeted happily to you.

Y/n - Good morning, Sarah and it's also nice to see you. Did you have a good sleep?

Sarah - Of course I do. So, are you here to cook breakfast?

Y/n - Yeah, I will cook Rias and the others our breakfast. Do you mind helping me?

Sarah - Sure. Why not? And what is that black gauntlet in your right arm? She said as she pointed your right arm.

Y/n - Oh this? *as you showed your gauntlet to her* This is my Sacred Gear, Black Boosted Gear. What about you? Do you have any Sacred Gear? You said as your gauntlet disappeared.

Sarah - No I don't. I'm just an ordinary human working here in the canteen.

Y/n - Oh I see. By the way, where is the shower room?

Sarah - It's right behind on the kitchen.

Y/n - Thanks.

You then opened a door at the side of the refrigerator and it revealed a shower room that has several rooms on it.

Y/n - Oh. I didn't even know this canteen has a shower room. Neat.

You then went inside on one of the room and began to take your shower.

After 15 minutes, you are now done taking a shower and began to wear your training gear. You then come out of the shower room.

Y/n - Ahhhh. what a nice and refreshing bath. You said while wiping your hair using your bath towel.

You then placed your wet bath towel on a plastic and placed the other things inside on your bag.

You then walked to Sarah and said,

Y/n - I'll be right back.

Sarah - Okay.

Y/n then went back to his dorm to wake up the girls.

Sarah - He smells so nice. She said with a cute giggle.

With Y/n

Y/n was currently walking back to his dorm until he met Sona together with the Vice President of the Student Council, Tsubaki. You then approached and greeted them.

Y/n - Hey Sona! Good morning.

Sona - G-G-Good morning Y/n. She stutters while blushing.

Y/n - Say, who is this gorgeous lady? You said as you pointed Tsubaki who was blushing deeply on the fact that you called her gorgeous.

Sona - Th-This is Tsubaki. The V-Vice President of the S-S-Student Council. She is a-also my assistant.

Y/n - Hey Tsubaki! Good morning. My name is Y/n L/n and I'm looking forward to meet and to know you better. You said as you reached out your left hand.

You noticed that Tsubaki didn't say anything and she was blushing furiously while looking away from you.

Y/n - D-Did I say something wrong? You said while chuckling nervously.

Sona - You d-didn't said something wrong, Tsubaki is just o-only shy. *as she whispered on Tsubaki* Come on Tsubaki, shake you hands with him. I can sense no hostility on him and he seems friendly.

Tsubaki - *as she whispered back to Sona* I-I-I can't do i-it. His handsomeness aura prevent me from doing it.

Sona - Why?

Tsubaki - I-I-I don't k-k-know. In fact, I didn't know what I said earlier. My mind is completely blank when I met him for the first time.

Y/n - Uhh girls, is something wrong?

Sona then look at you and said,

Sona - N-N-Nothing is wrong. It's just that Tsubaki is not feeling well.

Y/n - Are you sure? You want me to take you to the infirmary? You said to Tsubaki.

When Tsubaki look at you, she noticed that your forehead is on her forehead checking if she has a fever. Her face went crimson red.

Y/n - Oh my, you are heating up. You need to go to the infirmary as soon as possible.

Tsubaki can't take it anymore and her body began to collapse while she was heating up.

Sona - Tsubaki! She yelled worriedly.

You then caught her unconscious body and you muttered in your mind,

Y/n's mind - 'Give me a break already.'

Ancalagon - 'Your charms are way more stronger than mine. More like 3x on my Charm Level.' He conversate with you via telepathy.

Y/n - 'Tell me more about Harem and Charm Level you are talking about when I am done training with Isabelle.'

Ancalagon - 'You got it.'

Ancalagon then break the connection.

Back to reality

Y/n - Sona, can you tell me where is the infirmary? And please pick this bag for me.

Sona - O-O-Okay. I'll lead the way. She said as she picked your bag up.

Sona then began to walk to the infirmary as you carry Tsubaki's unconscious body in a bridal-style.

While walking, an awkward silence occured until Sona spoke.

Sona - S-So Y/n, what were you doing before you met us?

Y/n - I was about to wake up Rias and the others and to cook their breakfast. Oh I know! You want to have a breakfast with us? They say the more the merrier.

Sona - S-S-Sure. If you don't mind.

Y/n - I don't mind. After Tsubaki got better, we will go to the canteen together.

Sona - O-O-Okay.

After five minutes of walking, You and Sona arrived at the infirmary/clinic.

Y/n - Thanks Sona. I owe you one. You said while smiling to her.

Sona blushed furiously and she stutters,

Sona - Y-Y-Your w-w-welcome.

Y/n then open the door using his butt and called Danielle.

Y/n - Danielle! Are you here?

Danielle then heard your voice as she walked to you.

(Danielle appearance)

Y/n then whistled as he saw Danielle in her nurse uniform.

Y/n - *whistle* Looking so sexy, hot and gorgeous today, Danielle. You said sweetly.

Danielle blushed like there was no tomorrow and she stutters,

Danielle - R-R-Really?

Y/n - Yup. You said with your trademark smile.

Danielle - T-T-T-Thank y-y-y-you, Y/n.

Y/n - Your welcome. Can you please check our patient today?

Danielle - S-Sure. Just place her o-on the bed over there. She said while she pointed a bed on her left.

You then place Tsubaki's body on the bed gently not causing her to wake up.

Danielle - Y-You may wait on the outside and wait for me t-to tell you the result.

Y/n - Sure.

You then went outside and saw Sona looking through the window with her hair waving beautifully because of the wind. And of course she was smiling to enhance the beauty of the scenery.

You then blushed from the sight and said,

Y/n - W-Wow. To think you are so beautiful with your short hair, Sona.

A black gauntlet appeared on your right arm and Ancalagon spoke,

Ancalagon - Indeed, partner. That's Student Council President for you.

Sona heard you and when she look at you, she saw that you were staring at her and she stutters,

Sona - Wh-Wh-Why are y-y-you staring a-a-at m-m-me, Y/n? I-I-Is there s-something on m-m-my face?

Y/n then shook his head to remove his blush and you smiled at her and said,

Y/n - It's just that you are so gorgeous that I can't take my eyes off on you. You said sweetly.

Sona (blushing furiously) - T-T-T-Thanks, Y/n.

What caught her eye is the black gauntlet on your right arm.

Sona - Say Y/n, what is that black gauntlet on your right arm? Is it your Sacred Gear?

Y/n - Yes. *as you show your black gauntlet to her* This is my Sacred Gear, Black Boosted Gear. I did say Black Boosted Gear because it is the same as the Red Dragon Empress's Sacred Gear and the difference is the color.

Sona - I see. How did you acquire it?

Y/n - I don't even know, Rias just said to me that she only sense it inside on me and it reaches to the point that when I activated it, it suddenly came out. That's all I can say. I'm happy that I have this Sacred Gear together with my Saiyan Powers so that I can protect my friends and loved ones including you and everyone else here in this academy.

Sona was touched by your words and said,

Sona - Awww. That's so sweet.~ Before I forgot, you mentioned that you have Saiyan Powers. May you tell me what is that? She said with interest.

Y/n - Since you insisted, I'll tell you. *as your black gauntlet disappeared* Back in Universe 7, My father named Son Goku teaches me how to awaken my Saiyan powers since I am a pure-blooded Saiyan. From there, I only learned Kaioken and the limit of my multiplier is 3x. If I train myself, that limit will increase to even further beyond. Keep in mind that when using this technique, it will take a toll on your body so I will be careful on using it. When you mastered the use of Kaioken, it will no longer take a toll on your body. He explained.

Sona - I see. Now I understand.

Seconds later, the door opened revealing Tsubaki and Danielle.

Danielle - Y/n, her body temperature is now in normal state. So you can say that she is now fine. She said while smiling.

Tsubaki then walked to you and she greeted,

Tsubaki - Good morning, Y/n L/n. My name is Tsubaki Shinra. Nice to meet you. She said while smiling and she reaches out her right hand waiting for a handshake.

Sona's mind - 'Whoa. Where did that confidence come from?'

Y/n then took her hand and he shook it while greeting her back.

Y/n - Nice to meet you too, Tsubaki. *as you approached Danielle and gave her a sweet and loving hug* Thank you very much for everything, Danielle, I owe you big time.

Danielle gasped in shock and she blushed furiously by your actions because you suddenly hugged her.

Danielle - Y/n, Wh-Wh-What are y-y-you doing?

Y/n - I'm just hugging you as a sign of my gratitude. Why? You don't like it. If you don't like it, then I'm-

Danielle interrupted you and she said,

Danielle (while she hugged back at you) - No. I love it. Thanks for hugging me, Y/n. I mean it.

Y/n - Your welcome. You said as you backed away from her.

Sona - Awww. That's so sweet. She cooed.

Y/n - Thanks again Danielle. I hope you appreciate my gratitude to you. Come on Sona and Tsubaki, let's go wake up Rias and the others.

Tsubaki - Okay!

She then suddenly hold your arm that caught you in surprise.

Y/n - Uhh... Tsubaki, what are you doing?

Tsubaki - Me? I'm just holding your hand. I don't why I did that but my instincts told me to do it. Not to mention it's so soft and smooth yet strong. She said while smiling.

Sona's mind - 'I don't why but I feel jealous on her.'

Y/n - Uhh... Thanks, I guess? Hehe. *as you look at Danielle* Well, we will be going now. Thanks again for everything.

Danielle - Y-Y-Your w-w-welcome, Y/n. Anything for you.
Have a safe morning to all of you.

Sona - You got it, Danielle.

Y/n, Tsubaki and Sona then walked back to your dorm to wake up the girls.

With Danielle

Danielle then went back to her room as held her chest and she was also a blushing mess.

Danielle - I-I-I can't believe he s-s-suddenly hugged m-m-me like that. I didn't expect that. Anyway I'm very happy and he gave the motivation to work more and more. Oh Y/n.~ I am ready to be your girlfriend anytime you want to.~

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.1K 763 18
Raised in a warm environment to two heroes, (Y/N) flourished amidst the warm cocoon of their love. The path to becoming a hero seemed like a natural...
1.4K 14 15
A reincarnate has fallen into the world of Highschool DxD, but something strange happened, while being a foreigner, Arthur was expecting harsh resist...
183K 2.3K 15
[ARC I: Welcome to the Supernatural World!] {COMPLETED} Y/N L/N, Half-Saiyan - Half-Unknown, 18 years old, goes to Kuoh Academy. A new second-year st...
3.8K 24 35
Johan "JoJo" Gojo, an average teen that hangs out with friends in school, studies, and wants to move on with life. He is also an "Otaku" that has a p...