Unrequited Love ✔

By swritess1

52 CHAPTERS. (COMPLETED) Savannah Isabelle Romano is a 25 year old doctor who spent her entire life being abu... More

COPYRIGHT
PROLOGUE
CAST
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
NEXT UPDATE
PLEASE READ!
CHAPTER 29
AUTHOR'S NOTE
CHAPTER 31
Let's Reach 800?
CHAPTER 32
NOT AN UPDATE
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
UPDATING SCHEDULE
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
Author's Note
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
EPILOGUE
SEQUEL
Author's Note
Matters Of The Heart
BONUS CHAPTER (PART I)
FUN FACTS

CHAPTER 30

24K 739 103
By swritess1

SAVANNAH'S POV:

I was still breathing heavily, clutching my heart with wide eyes when he gave me a lazy smile and stood straighter, shoving his hands in his pockets.

My lips parted as he casually started strolling towards where I was standing. My eyes dropped south to his bare chest and perfect abs then down to his V-line and I shut my eyes.

Seriously?

"I didn't know you could paint so well" he spoke looking down at me.

I blushed and avoided his gaze. I knew he caught me checking him out.

"Savannah?" he called my name and a shiver ran down my spine.

He grasped my chin in between his forefinger and thumb and made me look up at him.

I blinked once and then cleared my throat, stepping away from him. This was too much for me. Our proximity, this just-

I suddenly looked up to see his eyes raking over my body and it made me nervous and self conscious. I gulped and bit my lip as I looked down and saw I was only wearing the white dress shirt that reached till my mid thigh.

The top two buttons of the shirt undone, exposing my cleavage. Not much though.

Come on, I wasn't expecting any surprise visits at this hour.

My mouth opened but shut immediately as I saw his eyes darkening visibly. I took a step back as he took a step forward, my movement not going unnoticed as his eyes snapped down to my feet that were covered in all sorts of paint colors, scattered on the soft grey carpet.

My back hit the table causing all the bottles to fall and spill the rest of the paint. I gasped as I took in the messy state of the room now.

"W-what are y-you doing here?" I asked timidly.

He ignored my question and was now staring at the painting that I almost finished. Almost.

"Wow." he breathed out.

"Ronan?" I called out. 

I loved his middle name. It was hot, suited his personality.

He broke out of whatever trance he was in and looked in my direction.

"Do you need something?" I asked quietly.

When he didn't reply for another minute, I sighed and bent down to pick up the stuff scattered on the floor.

He took a sharp intake of breath and my head snapped in his direction, realizing what I just so foolishly did.

At once, I was up on my feet again and tucked a piece of hair behind my ear.

"You ruined my shirt." he said, his voice eerily calm.

My eyebrows knitted together.

"You're not wearing any sh-" he shut me up when he pointed towards the white dress shirt which was partly smudged in paint.

My mouth formed an 'o' and I nodded quietly.

"You're a great artist, Savannah." he smiled genuinely at me and it warmed my heart.

"Thank you." I spoke in a barely audible voice.

He nodded and we stood there in another awkward silence. I shifted uncomfortably on my feet when his intense gaze didn't waver even for a split second.

"I'll see you." he spoke in that deep, husky voice of his.

I nodded at him and he stepped forward to kiss my forehead. I released a shaky breath, goosebumps forming on my skin. 

I looked at him from under my lashes and his eyes darkened again. From the corner of my eye, I saw him clenching his hand in a fist and he walked out suddenly, slamming the door in the process.

MATURE CONTENT AHEAD, SKIP IF YOU'RE UNCOMFORTABLE. START AGAIN AFTER THIS SIGN '---'

I heaved a sigh of relief but it was cut short as the door burst open again, hitting the wall. My eyes were about to pop out of their sockets looking at him standing there breathing heavily.

He marched towards me but not before closing the door behind him and I was too shocked to mutter a coherent sentence.

"You shouldn't have looked at me like that. It was already hard to control myself looking at you wearing my clothes."

Before I could comprehend what he meant, his lips captured mine in a hungry kiss. It wasn't slow or sweet rather desperate and passionate.

My knees bucked against his touch and his arm shot out to snake around my waist. After recovering the initial shock, I responded to his kiss with equal fervor.

He bit my lip making me gasp. His tongue dived inside my mouth exploring every nook and corner. 

His other hand was tangled in my hair and he tugged at them to deepen the kiss. I moaned in the kiss which earned me a throaty groan from him.

The need to breathe pulled us apart and he rested his forehead on mine, panting heavily.

"I want you." he breathed out and I nodded still in a daze.

His lips moved towards my neck, making my skin burn with every touch and leaving me wanting more.

His hands moved to unbutton my-his shirt and the next second it was lying across the floor. He sucked on the spot beneath my ear yet earning another moan from me.

He pulled apart and his hooded gaze roamed my almost naked body. I was standing in front of him in only black lace panties.

"You're gonna regret it tomorrow morning." I whispered as his hand roamed my bare torso touching every curve.

"Leave that to the next morning." he replied not paying attention to what I said.

It hurt but I didn't get much time to ponder over it as his mouth wrapped around my left breast. I bit my lip to stop the moan.

My legs became jelly as his other hand started kneading my other breast slowly. I weaved my fingers in his hair and a moan finally escaped my lips.

He lowered me down to the plush carpet, I felt a liquid substance on my back which was undoubtedly the paint, and hovered above me not once stopping his actions. His mouth now taking in the second breast.

"R-Ronan." my voice came out as a breathy moan.

He bit my nipple causing me hiss in pain. His touch was firm yet gentle.

Pulling away, he left a trail of open mouthed kissed down to my belly button where he stopped and licked his way down to my inner thighs.

I could feel the liquid heat pooling between my thighs. He rubbed my private part from above the panties earning another moan from me.

"You're so wet." he said and the very next moment, he ripped my panties exposing my flower.

"God, you're so perfect." he whispered and kissed my inner thighs. Both my hands were entangled in his hair and he licked my wet folds causing a jolt of electricity to traverse through my body.

His mouth latched onto my vagina sucking on it. I could feel something in the pit of my stomach wanting to be released. I arched my back moaning loudly and repeatedly.

His tongue made its way inside my folds and I squirmed but he held me in place keeping a tight hold on my hips.

"Oh God." I moaned as his tongue worked its magic professionally before all the knots came undone and I released all over his face.

He licked all my juices which turned me on even more if possible.

"So damn sweet, just as I expected." he said licking his lips while staring at me.

My heart rate was skyrocketing by now but he wasn't done and without a heads up, he inserted his finger inside me making me gasp loudly.

"Ronan." I dragged out his name while his thumb kept rubbing my flower and his finger picking its pace.

He hummed and attacked my lips to silence any moans that were threatening to escape.

I could feel another orgasm building when he added a second finger making me almost scream but he bit my lip.

"Sshh, it's okay." he spoke as he pulled away.

I saw a huge bulge formed in his sweatpants which made me blush and look away.

My walls tightened around his fingers, ready for another release.

"That's it, cum for me baby." he stroked my hair and I did just what he said for the second time.

He pulled out and licked his fingers clean then kissed me. I could taste myself on him.

My hands fumbled with the strings of his sweatpants and he helped me get rid of it.

All the rational thoughts flew out of the window right now because I needed him. 

"Patience." he said but I ignored him and took off his Calvin Klein boxers.

"Please." I whispered breathing heavily as his lips attacked my shoulder.

"Please what Isa?" he asked peppering feather kisses.

"I-I-I need you." I replied meekly. However his nickname for me didn't go unnoticed.

He pulled away and laid me down looking back and forth between my eyes intensely.

Positioning himself on my entrance, he bent down and his breath fanned the side of my face.

"It's gonna hurt a little at first. Tell me to stop." he spoke huskily and I managed to nod.

He entered his tip and I held his shoulders tightly. My eyes watering instantly. He stopped for a second and pushed more of his length inside making me gasp and finally pour my tears down my face.

"It's gonna be okay. Tell me when you want me to move." he cooed and kissed my tears away.

After a while, I told him to move again and he filled me with his entire length breaking my hymen and making me scream.

He kissed me and stilled for a couple of seconds again before pulling out and slamming it in again in one go until he was balls deep down in me.

My screams muffled by his mouth. He started moving at a steady pace letting me adjust to his thickness and size.

"You're so tight, Isa." he groaned increasing his pace.

Soon I was a moaning mess and my eyes rolled back due to the intensity of his thrusts.

"Look at me." he commanded.

My eyes opened and I saw a thin layer of sweat glistening on his toned chest. My eyes met his and I almost squirmed due to the intensity of emotions inside of them.

My hips bucked forward meeting his thrusts and he released a string of curses.

"Don't cum until I tell you to." he said as soon as he felt my wall clenching around him.

I bit my lip and tried to hold back. After four more thrusts, we both released and he pulled me in for another kiss.

He rolled off of me not pulling out his length and pressed me flush against him. We were both breathing heavily when he kissed my temple. I saw a few smudges of paint on his arms and legs, our bodies painted in a variety of colors.

I chuckled seeing the mess we've created and he noticed it too.

"You're so beautiful, Isa. You were perfect." he spoke once again.

Heat crept up my neck making me hide my face in his chest which soon vibrated as a hearty chuckle escaped his mouth.

My eyes became heavy and I soon drifted off to sleep listening to his calm heartbeat.

---- YOU CAN READ NOW ----

The next day I woke up and found myself wrapped in sheets and tucked in a bed. I was lying on Adam who had his vice like grip on my stomach.

I smiled slightly as the images of last night played through my mind and I looked up at Adam to see him sleeping peacefully.

I rest my head back on his chest and traced his abs with my finger. My movements suddenly halted when it hit me like a bucket of cold water in my face.

Leave that to the next morning. His words kept repeating in my head like a broken record and I stiffened as he stirred.

"Fuck." he cursed loudly making me flinch.

He lifted me off of him in a second and placed me on the empty side of the bed.

He got out and put on a clean pair of boxers. I turned away from him facing the door, tears gathering in my eyes.

He started pacing in the room, all the while panicking and groaning.

I got up but pain shot through my lower abdomen making me bite my lip. 

"Is-Savannah." he said and my heart clenched.

My hand resting on the door knob gripping it tightly to support myself.

"This-This shouldn't have happened. It was a-" before he could complete his sentence I cut him off.

"Mistake. Of course." I spoke quietly and calmly before opening the door and walking out.

My tears spilled finally as I slid down the door ignoring the pain and sobbing quietly.

I knew it will come to this but why does it feel as if my heart is breaking all over again?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5M 72.3K 48
"What did you do?" Nathan voice make me jump, he was standing right behind me. I turn around slightly to face his towering frame at me, "Nothing, it'...
11.5M 478K 64
"Are you okay?" The three words he fell for. The three words he wanted to hear. The three words that cured him. ____________________ Marcus Anderson...
1.8M 74.3K 104
Pushing him away from her, she screamed at him ; " This wedding was an option for you.. But not for me.! You really think that if given the opportuni...
203K 5.1K 35
Hailey Baxter signed a marriage contract with Xavier Anderson, billionaire of Anderson Inc, as she needed money to pay for her mother's hospital bill...