Prince Harry Ih.sI

By stylesrunsme

"Everyone please rise and applause for your new Prince and Princess!" Harry squeezed my hand tight and put u... More

Prince Harry
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66

54

6.5K 238 46
By stylesrunsme

Harry's Point of View

<> 

"So why won't you have some wine with me? We don't have to get drunk." I tell her, picking up my glass and raising it.

"Because Harry, you know I don't like to drink." She replies, playing with her hair and turning her head slowly to her side.

"You liked that daiquiri I used to make you. That had alcohol." I protest. She's been acting so... Suspicious? Yeah. Suspicious lately. I don't know why though.

"Gisele... baby." I say to her, setting my glass down on the table. It's been a while since her and I have been out for a proper dinner. Last I recall us doing this we shared quite a bit of alcohol and she claimed she was getting literally sick from my dirty talk.

I pick up her hand, pressing my lips to it. My intentions of the night will certainly bring back old memories, since I plan on only talking dirty. From what I remember, it's funny to see her get uncomfortable and awkward when I speak so explicitly. Although if things were the other way around and she talked to me like that… yeah, that’d be nice.

All in all, sharing a glass or two would only add to my excitement for the night. I'm not saying we get wasted but just enough to be... Giddy.

"There's got to be a better reason why you're refusing a drink with me." I counter, looking at her hand, which is in mine, smoothly rubbing the pad of my thumb over her knuckles.

No one just suddenly stops drinking and claims it's because they've hated drinking all along.

"I'm just not in the mood," she says, sighing and looking into my eyes, trying to get me to just agree and stop bothering her.

I drop her hand from mine only to place it on her thigh; her body slightly jerks up as a reaction. I smirk, licking my lips and I whisper to her. "Well then, let's get you in the mood."

I grab her hand and pull her out the booth with me, gently but quickly. She starts to ask what I plan on doing but I just ignore her, letting her figure out why I've brought us to the dance floor.

"Dancing? We're going to dance?” She smiles.

I look down at her, squeezing her hand in mine. "Dance with me," I smile.

She nods her head, ecstatically. "I thought you couldn’t dance?" She says.

I pull her to me so her body collides and bumps into my own. I place my hand on her waist and put my lips to the top of her earlobe. "I can't." I truthfully tell her.

She chuckles as I twirl her once and bring her back to my chest. The restaurant I've chosen for us to attend to tonight is a fancy and elegant diner that has a capacity of around a hundred people; a low-key, expansive, bar in other words.

A small sized orchestra plays at the back end of the restaurant, the dance floor attached to their "stage". The loud music coming from the trombones, flutes and violas make me want to take Gisele's hand and have her dance the night away with me. Even if I look stupid doing so.

I put my hand back on her waist, leaving my fingers to cup her hips as my other hand grabs her right hand, she puts her left hand on my shoulder and we sway to the music... Nicely too.

I smile at her, staring at her stare at me. I don't need to look around to know other people are observing us. I mean not only is it because their beloved Prince is dancing away with his fiancée but the fact that the girl in his arms has a rare beauty. I wink down at her.

She bites her lip looking at the ground and to our feet. "You might've been born with two left feet, Harry." She laughs, clearly unimpressed by non-existent dancing skills... I did tell her though.

I raise my brows... Amused.

She seems to have left me with no choice...

I lean down to her ear, holding onto her tighter than before and bringing her closer to my chest than moments ago. She gasps as I practically squeeze her to me.

"Born with two left feet? ...I was born with two big nuts." I grin.

She hits her palm against my chest. "Harry!" She smiles.

I put my lips back to her ear, "and you like to suck them." I whisper.

She takes her hand off my chest and shakes her head. Her cheeks turn to a pink tint. "Oh my god, Harry. Stop." She speaks lowly.

I smile wide. "Just saying, is all."

Gisele shakes her head, clearly surprised with my choice of words, which have made that pinky tint on her cheeks turn to a red... It leaves a smirk on my face to see her so flustered.

We continue to dance, I occasionally add a few more twirls and spins to her which turned out to be successful seeming since she would smile each time I did that.

The last chords of the orchestra are played and the audience starts to clap, as the music dies down, in appreciation. I grab Gisele's hand and take her to our table as the next tune has started up.

Once were seated I grab my wine glass. "Two left feet, huh?"

She shakes her head, "don’t even start that again…"

I grin then take the moment to gulp the very last of my wine. I swallow, "Gisele, how could I, the prince of princes get such a gorgeous woman like you to be at his side? How did I get so lucky? You’re so beautiful baby… honestly. Especially when my cock is down your throat."

Her eyes widen in shock, "Harry! What if someone hears you?"

I shrug, not minding. "Then they'll simply know you look beautiful when my di-"

"Stop. Oh my- just stop." She says, putting her hand up.

I grab her hand, pulling her closer to my side. "Hey, hey, hey. I'm done. Look, we're having a good time. You're having a good time right?"

She sighs then smiles, hesitating to answer. "Yeah, I am."

"Then let's just have a good time. I can tell you some jokes or we can have sex in the bathroom or you could drink with me or we could dance some more... I like it when we go out, if you couldn’t tell..."

"Me too," she says. She moves her sight to look anywhere but at my face. "But Harry, stop talking like that... This is why I hate when you drink."

Hell... I know she hates when I drink but it's not like I had enough to get drunk. "I haven't drank so much, Gisele." I argue.

"You're being so naughty." She frowns. "Why can't we just not talk like that? I don't want to know how I look when I have your… your..." she whispers, "dick in my mouth."

I sigh. She's so goddamn moody... I groan at her response just to annoy her some more.

She slaps her head with the palm of her hand.

I sling my arm around her shoulder and tap softly at her chin to get her to stare at me. "I'm sorry. I'm kidding. I'll stop."

"Just don't drink anymore, okay? We can have fun without the drinks. I'm not drinking and I'm having fun." She says to me with hopeful eyes. I drag out a long and unnecessary sigh, caving in. It's never any fun to be drunk alone.

"Just this once. Next outing we're taking shots." I smirk, straightening my collar. I put a kiss to her forehead as she smiles and asks when our food will arrive.

I look around the restaurant, hoping to find our waiter. "Hopefully soon because I'm so-"

"Prince Harry! Prince-" A voice beams to my right. I look over to see a sweaty fellow. His hair disheveled like he just ran a marathon, his hands shaky and his eyes worried.

"What is it?" I ask the man, still unaware of whom he is.

"King Desmond wants to see you. He wants to see you immed-"

"Can't you see I'm busy?" I tell the kid. I look over to Gisele to see her look as worried as the guy. I growl. "Where is he?" I spit, annoyed that my date has ruined.

"He's outside sir. He says to step out quickly."

I turn to my left to look at Gisele, I could care less if my father needs me at the moment, but if she allows me too, I'll see him. I look over her face and she pats my shoulder, "seems like you should go."

I give her a kiss; "I'll be right back, sit tight. And you," I point to the kid. "You stay with her. I'll be back shortly." I say, getting up and out of my seat. I shove my hand through my hair, glancing at the entry doors and walking towards them, the glass doors allow me to see my father's flashy car in clear view.

I sigh, shaking my head. I know exactly what he wants to talk to me about.

"Shit," I whisper.

A man opens the door for me to exit the restaurant. I walk straight to my father’s car and open the back doors, hopping in.

The seats in his limousine face each other. I sit on the leather cushion looking directly at my father whom is looking directly back at me. I shut the door.

"Dad." I greet him, hoping the use of the name will get him to not start with the yelling that I know is soon to come. I act comfortable, crossing my legs and trying to seem as unaware as why he looks mad, as possible.

"Cut the bullshit Harry. You know exactly why I've come to you."

Fuck, he's pissed.

"Well in all honesty I don't." I lie. "What do you want? I'm having dinner with Gisele, couldn't this wait?"

His eyes widen and his lip parts, ready to yell.

"Well?" I say as innocently and confused as I could. Hoping he'll believe I don't know what he's talking about.

"Harry, why have I found a man by the name of Julian locked up in the basement of my home? And why does he claim you've put him there?" Desmond says, cutting right to the chase.

How the fuck did he find him?

"Okay…" I pause, trying to come up with yet another lie. "I can explain-"

"You fucking bastard! Harry, you need to stop with this! What in the hell is wrong with you? Have I not raised you well enough? Is it my fault? Why in the hell are you torturing him? And in my home!"

I sigh, closing my eyes and looking at the car door on my right, wanting to get out. "I need him there for a little longer... Just a week longer."

"I'm kicking him out of my house tonight!" Desmond yells. He points his finger at me. His face is scrunched in disgust and his eyes are wide. If only he knew why I've kept Julian there.

Truth be told, I've captured Julian about a week ago and have had him tied and locked up in the basement of my father's castle. I haven't visited him since a week but my men and I discuss his... living situation almost every night, while I'm in my office. "Listen, dad-"

"Get out of this car, Harry.”

I sigh, blowing out a puff of air from my mouth. “I’ll pick him up tonight,” I tell him before I crack the car door open and walk towards the restaurant.

 The sound of tires screeching makes me shut my eyes and my hands curl into a fist.

 Fuck.

 The doorman opens the door for me again and I walk toward the table I’ve left Gisele in.

“Leave,” I tell the man whom I asked to be with Gisele, he stands awkwardly by our booth and then scats away. I look at Gisele, whom seems to be observing me and sipping on her Sprite.

 “Our food’s here,” she smiles.

 I nod, eyeing the tender breaded chicken and juicy steak on my plate. I smile at her momentarily, “finally.”

 She pats her mouth with a napkin as I sit in the booth.

 “What did your father want?” She asks timidly, looking at me like I’m a vase about to tip over.

 “Nothing, let’s eat.”

a/n: 

OMFG IT'S BEEN LONG, I KNOW. I KNOW. 

I feel like I owe you guys an exaplanation & I'm going to keep it short... school isn't being good to me. 

Love you guys. Thanks for the support.

Hope this chapter was worth the wait. It was a Harry's POV so yay?

THAT BRAID IN HARRY'S HAIR FOR THAT ONE CONCERT... OMFG RUN ME OVER AND KILL ME. I loved it. (pic on the side ay)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13K 344 12
I looked up at him, unsure of what just happened. I saw the blood glistening off of his gold H ring as he pushed my hair out of my face, scanning my...
903 20 28
Harry and Katie have always been best friends. The only issue is that Katie was in love with him. That is until something seemed to go wrong on her 1...
34.7M 958K 104
"I have been watching you for a while now, my love" he whispered darkly in my ear. "Why are you doing this to me" I squeaked, earning a low chu...
1M 36.6K 76
I glanced over at Harry. He was looking back at me and I could see his mouth moving in that slow, sexy way of his, but I couldn't focus on what he wa...