We'll protect you (Book 1) ||...

By MeeraDixit

(Zainourry story with omega harry ) Harry was a male omega which was rare to happen cause there were mainly f... More

Authors Note
New Beginning
Goodbyes
First Day Of University
Louis
Speechless
Speechless-2
Plan's for the meeting
"Oops","Hi"
Gemma's approval
Falling ill
Harry's little magic
Meeting Anne
Reasons and confession
Secret's out
The past
Alex
The first kiss
(Not an update)
I Love you too..
The date
The date -2
Alex's problems
Protection
Insecurities
THE ROSE DAY🌹🌹
Disputes
Advises and suggestions
Apologies and Reunion
Guardian Angel
The promise ring
Helpless Alphas
Meeting Stan
Boxing Harry
🔎 Detective Harry 🔍
Alone time
Walking in the woods
Handcuffs and The Ring
⚽The Football Match⚽
(not an update )
The Party
Kidnapped
Finding Harry
Howl of cry
Casting the spell off
Collecting Evidence
Prank and Water Fight
Truth and Trust
Heartbroken
sorry guys
sorry guys (again)
Harry's Note
Car accident
He is back !!!
Accident or a planned murder?
Start it all over again
The Truth
Physo/Stalker
The Head Boy
A Helping Hand
Friendship
Forgiven?
🐶 The best pet 🐶
Save me
The King's Arrival
The swimming pool
Bonding
{not an update}
Problems
Anger / Worry
The Future ?
Disguise
Explosion
Adieu ?
Arrival of the evil
His next step ..
Next right step
The new place
Chance to escape ?
Choice to make
Surprise
The twin omega
The surprise gift
Choose the right path
Saviour
Trust yourself
Out of control
Sacrifice
👣 The Blackfoot Clan 👣
First attack
Second attack
Wait ... What ?!
And so we meet ..
The final war
A heartbreaking farewell
Welcome back !!!
VACATION
Malabami Beach 😉
A chaotic day (nothing new)
Never ending problems
🎓The Graduation ceremony 🎓
🔞Epilogue-1 🔞
Epilogue-2
Epilogue-3
(Extra chapter)
A/n
Book 2 Published !!!!!

Trust

3.1K 74 33
By MeeraDixit

Zayn's POV

Life takes unexpected turns when you least except it . When we four gave harry that promise ring we thought that from now our relationship will blossom like a flower in spring and maybe it would have if those girls had not return in our life . I don't know if this is the punishment for all those wrong things I have done in my past life or what is meaning of these cause the moment I think that yes now we are getting close to harry something happens making him hate us .

Today at the cafeteria we could not defend him , we couldn't protect him like we promised and the look of hurt in his face shows how much he was suffering . My inner alpha was shouting at me to help my omega cause if once an omega stops trusting his alphas then it's the end of their relationship and I don't want that . I want harry by my side till the end of the world .

I sighed seeing the time on the wall , it was past an hour since the classes ended but we were stuck with those bitches who pleaded the teachers to make us help them with their study as they had missed so many days of school . I don't want to help them , why should I they are not my responsibilities but no that bloody teacher made us do it ...

"Ohh come on zayn , you day dreaming again ." I heard Gigi say as she pouted which looked absolutely ridiculous if you ask me . Even if I ever had slightest feelings for her; which I didn't, that flew out of the window the very moment I laid eyes on the real beauty . Yes my harry , he is the defination of being beautiful . Even after applying thousand layer of makeup these girls can't compare to what harry looks . His lips looks so red , so plumpled , so kissable his eyes so bright , beautiful , full of life, his smile can brighten up your day in a split second , his skin so smooth , so clean . Just thinking about him can turn me on , god I want him in my arms right now ...

"Zayn you are not paying attention to me , I asked you something .."

I looked at her with bored look on my face ,
"Do i look like i care about what you are saying .."

"But zaynie i am your friend you should listen to me babe ."

My blood boiled as she called me zaynie only harry calls me that no one else . I glared at her as I said ,

"Look bitch if you want your body to not be tored into several pecies by me then you better know your limits with me . Dare not call me that ever again do you understand !!!"

She nodded hesitantly as I took my stuff and left her in a hurry to see my harry again . I met my mates at the corridor , all looking as angry as i am . These girls are going to get us go crazy one day . I sighed before asking ,

"If this keeps happening then how will we win harrys heart and his trust ??"

"I don't know zayn but we have to think of something . We have already made so many mistakes in our past that we regret , I don't want that list to extend because of these girls ...." Niall said looking down in sorrow .

We all looked at each other silently asking what to do next cause the way we treated harry today he will definitely be angry at us . I took my phone out to see a misscall from my baby , I looked at my mates in confusion .

"Harry had called ..?"

"Yes he did , it was almost an hour ago . But why would he call if he is angry ?"

Then I remembered that we had asked him to wait at the gates for us cause we wanted to take him at our home together but we forgot . How can we forget harry ?!

"Guys we had to pick harry up from the gates ."

Realization hit their face as they looked at their phone . We all ran towards the gate but when we reached there harry was nowhere to be seen . He had no way to reach home so where could he be . I was about to search around the place when I saw a piece of paper on the ground . I cautiously picked it up and what was written on it gave me a heart attack ...

You all don't deserve harry . I can give him love and respect which you can never and I will make him mine...

My blood boiled with anger till such an extent that my veins could burst out . Without even asking I knew who could dare to give us such a note . I gave that piece of paper to other while I ran in the streets shouting Harry's name . I got no reply in return , I took my phone out and called him several times but he didn't answer once . Many bad thought's ran in my mind as I held back tears ...

"Harry .." I weakly whispered falling down on my knees . I feel so helpless and so angry at myself if only I had not forgotten about meeting harry none of this would have happened .

"Zayn maybe he went home by himself or someone may have gave him lift . We can't lose hope like this , my heart says he is fine . " Liam says patting my shoulders .

"So what are we waiting for , let's go to his house ." I said as I started walking but niall took hold of my wrist stopping me from going any further .

"Zayn we can't go to his house , remember his family is angry with us . They will not let us meet harry and as far as I know harry may also not want to meet us after what happened.."

"I don't care to what anyone has to say , right now I need to see my harry ." With that I walked away with only harry on my mind.

After knocking fifth time at Harry's house finally his dad opened the door. A angry expression came on his face as he saw me ,
"What do you want ?!"

"I am here to see harry .." I said with determination in my eyes . It took everything in me to not push him and run inside to my baby .

"And what makes you think that I will let you do that . After all what you have done to him . Go home .." , with that he went to close the door but I push it further open entering the house .

"What do you think you are doing ?!?" Harry's father growl but I remained unaffected .

"I need to see harry right now , please try to understand .." I pleaded looking around trying to find harry .

Anne , alex and Gemma came running after hearing my voice . My mates also came behind placing a comforting hand on my shoulder ,
"Zayn calm down anger will not solve the problem here . Let's sit and talk about it .."

"I don't want to talk about anything right now can't you see that , I want my harry in my arms before I destroy everything I see .." I growled which made anne and alex whimper but I don't care . My mates gave Desmond a pleading look to which he sighed before saying ,

"Okay you can meet har- " I didn't let him finish as I ran upstairs to my baby's room . Without knocking I entered the room to see harry shirtless laying on the bed reading a book listening to some music . Sensing my presence he looked up as a confusion spread on his face ,

"Zayn ..?" he softly said . Just by seeing him and hearing his voice all my tension , all my worries disappeared in thin air . I ran towards him engulfing him in a tight hug as happy tears made their way down my cheeks . He was safe , my omega is safe ...

"Zayn what happened , why are you crying ??" He asked with worry in his voice .

"Why were you not picking up your phone ??" I asked softly inhailing his sweet scent .

"Umm my phone is probably on silent so I didn't hear the calls but what happened why are you so worried??"

I sighed happily as I kissed his neck mummering ,
"Was , I was worried . Now I am perfectly fine having you in my arms ."

He giggled before hugging me back , he asked no more questions probably understanding I needed some time to calm down . He let's me hug him, hold him , kiss him do whatever I want to do without any struggle . After sometime the rest of them entered the room to see me and harry cuddled in the bed , they smiled at us before joining us .

After a few moments We all sighed together in contentment which made harry chuckle , all of us had a fond smile on our face seeing him laughing like that . I turned a little to face him as I traced his face with my fingers ,

"Aren't you angry with us beautiful .."

He huffed saying , "Who said I am not ."

"Well you have a very strange way of showing it ." Louis said in a teasing tone to which harry narrowed his eyes at him .

"Being angry doesn't mean I have to show it . Yes I am angry at you all and yes I wish I could just punch you all and shut the door at your faces but before taking any action I need to know the reasons . Whatever you did today , what was the reason behind it .."

We all looked at each other not knowing how to answer that , what should we say . So instead of answering his question I asked him..

"Harry do you love us ?"

He looked at us with an irritated face clearly understanding what we were doing ; doghing the question . Sometimes it scares me how well he could read us .

"Yes I do love you all , unfortunately .."

We all smiled at his cute pout as he glared at us like an angry kitten .

"Then love please trust us . Whatever happened today we didn't mean to do any of it . We can't tell you the reason behind what we did and why we did it but trust us we love you and intentionally we can never hurt you like that. We are so sorry for what we did ."

His angry expression turned into a softer one as he stared at us ,
"It's okay alphas , but if you ever want to tell anything to me just know I am here to listen . I will love and support you in any situation without a doubt ."

We all moved forward embracing and kissing him as my hand travelled down his naked back .

"Also baby , we didn't like the little stunt you pulled in the cafeteria . This body is only for us to see and touch ." To prove my point I moved down till his nipples and sucked it a little as harry held back a moan .

"I was covered in juice what do you expect me to do .."

"Next time we want you to pour juice all over the person who tries to mess with you or hurts you ."

Just as I said that I felt cold water travelling down my back as I shouted jumping out of the bed to see harry laughing his ass out . I glared at him but he puts up an innocent face saying ,

"I just did what you said alpha .."

I smirked taking my shirt off as I jumped on him holding him down as I pinned his hand above looking at his wide opened eyes .

"Is that so omega ..."

He smiled a little hearing me calling him omega . At that moment I carefully looked to see his eyes were shining a little , I felt like I was drowning in them  , I felt like I was in some kind of spell and to be honest I never want to recover from it . Someone coughed making me take my eyes away from my love to see Louis looking at me with eyebrows raised .

"Are you okay now ?"

I looked at harry before replying ,
"Yes I am fine .."

"Thank God , for a moment I thought that you were going to kill somebody ." Niall said laughing .

"But why were you so stressed when you entered my room . Did something happen ??" Harry asked looking at us with his curious eyes. We debated in our head but ultimately decided to show him the note .

"We found this note from nick .."

His expression changed from curious to blank as he looked at the note . As if he was trying to hide something , we patiently waited for him to say something .

"I hope you know that this is not true , you are all what I need. Yes you all make mistakes but that doesn't change the fact that I love you all and not him so don't ever think that nick is right cause he is not ."

We all nodded at the lovely and forgiving boy we get to call our mate . He looked at us for a moment as if he wanted to say something but then he said .

"C'mon let's watch some movie instead of sitting here and doing nothing ."

Ultimately after much debate we decided to watch Titanic . Guess who made us watch it , yes the one and only Harry styles . To be honest I really like the movie and if I cried a little no one has to know but the best part of the movie was when harry , Liam and Niall started to sing the titanic theme song ; my heart will go on .
{Play the above video..}

It was such a pleasure to see them sing together and occasionally I and louis joined them . No matter how bad our day had started it ended on a happy note all because of harry . That night harry convenienced his parents to let is sleep with him on the same bed , we fell asleep happily cuddled with each other .
.
.
.
.
.
.

{Not the end ;) }

Harry's POV

You know sometimes you have to remain quiet to say many things unspoken . My alphas told me to trust them and I do trust them but I can't help but notice they are hidding something from me . They are not being faithful to me and to be honest that hurts a lot but I decided not to show it .

About that note I am five hundred percent sure it is not from nick. Yes it is from someone else cause no matter how psycho nick can be , he will never challenge my alphas like that but I didn't tell them that cause it's better this way . If they knew there is someone else stalking me then it will only add to their tension . I sneaked out of the bedroom without waking any of them ; I am getting expert at that and made my to the lawn . The air around blew calmly making my hair fly back with every hit . The nature was always so good at helping me calm down. I sat there for some moment enjoying the silence before it was broken by a pained cry.

My head turned towards the neighbors as I made my way to their house . As I reached near my eyes went wide open seeing the scene in front of me . A teen girl stood in front of a figure which was possibly a dog with a stick in her hand but that was not the thing that shocked me . The dog was bleeding badly whimpering every few second as he intakes air to breathe . The girl raised the stick again as if to beat the dog and that when I decide to jump in .

I took hold of the stick snatching it away from her and broke it into two parts as I shouted at her ,
"What do you think you are doing !!!!"

She looked the dog in disgust as she said ,

"This creature has made my life living hell . From the day he has entered my house he has given me nothing but pain and stress and today he dare tried to attack my mate . I seriously had enough of this ugly thing and I am not gonna tolerate him any more .."

With that she moved forward in the direction of the dog but I pushed her back making her fall down . She glared at me but it didn't affected me .

"Don't you think you have hurt him enough . If you took one more step closer to him I will make sure you regert hurting him .."

She was taken back by my anger as she looked at me with wide eyes and opened mouth ,
"If you care so much about that thing why don't you take him with you and do me a favour .."

I turned back to see the dog who was now shivering in pain and cold .

"Okay I will take him with me and make sure I never see your face again . Now get lost !"

When she was out of my eye sight I made my way to the poor creature who was injured very badly . He glared at me when he saw me approaching him but I could see the pain and suffering in his eyes . I took my hand forward to pet them as he growled slightly at the action ..

"Shush , it's okay . I am not gonna hurt you , its okay .."

He kept glaring at me but allowed me to pick him up . I carefully took him back at my place and placed him on the wash basin to wash all the dried blood and dirt off his body . He whimpered and growled everytime I touched his wounds but never once tried to stop me . When he was completely cleaned I carefully wrapped him in a towel as I found some antiseptic to apply on his wounds . I could have used my powers to heal him but I was not sure about it cause I have never healed someone who is not human before...

As I was treating his wounds I looked up to see for the first time he was not glaring at me but instead he was staring at me with a gratefully expression .

"Aww no need to thank me bud , you are gonna be alright .." I said pating his head but what surprised me more that he climbed up on my lap and curled him self against my chest in a sleeping position . I rubbed his back softly as I said ,

"You want to cuddle with me .."

He just purred in response which made me smile . I kissed his head as I laid down on the couch with him cuddled next to me . Soon I had fallen asleep ..

*********
A/n
That was a very big chapter so I hope you liked it ...

I am thinking of naming the dog dusty , what do you think about it???

Who do you think has written that note to the alphas??

Plz vote and comment...

Love you 3000
😍😍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

850 61 9
We are helpless when it comes to our fate and that's what happened to five very normal school going teens one time which changed their lives drastica...
210K 4.8K 22
Louis centric. Louis is an omega who is starting a new college and it's not just any college but it's a college for only werewolves. Louis hopes to f...
134K 5.4K 39
**finished** Zayn was 8 when he first met harry He wish their situation was different. He wish he could tell other people out loud how madly he is in...
5.3K 655 13
[FINISHED] There are people who spend their entire lives looking for true love. Some have the pure luck of finding and being able to spend their enti...