Runaway Love (A Mindless Beha...

By JeniyaEdwards

Heartbroken, with a little girl on the way. Olivia runs away from her crew that used to love her She ran away... More

Run Away Love (A Mindless Sequel)
Chapter 1 - Life isn't always what you think.
Chapter 2 - Moving Mountains.
Chapter 3 - Why can't I just let our so called "Love" Burn ?
Chapter 4 - Every happy life has an Heart Broken Ending.
Chapter 5 - What goes around comes around.
Chapter 6 - My Immortal Love for you.
Chapter 7 - Dancing is hot like Gasolina.
Chapter 8 - Searching For You.
Chapter 9 - The Good Girl has became a Tough Fighter.
Chapter 10 - Finally Found You..My Lover.
Chapter 11 - The Beast Within.
Chapter 12 - Real Bosses Talk & Hoes walk.
Chapter 13 - Impossible For Us.
Chapter 14 - The Battle Of Love.
Chapter 15 - Rolling Love around Like A Dice.
Chapter 16 - Dangerous Perez.
Chapter 17 - Dreams Fill Of Tears.
Chapter 18 - Calling The Storm Of Drama.
Chapter 19 - You think they'd know you. But they just met the real you.
Mini Chapter Of 20 - The Truth Lies On The Table.
Chapter 20 - The Truth Lies On The Table & So Do You.
Chapter 21 - Laugh At My Pain, Laugh At My Humor.
Chapter 22 - Seducing Daddy, Saves your Daughter.
Chapter 23 - Departed...From You.
Chapter 24 - Painful Hopes
Chapter 25 - Heartfilled Pain
Chapter 26 - Destiny Revoked (Part 1)
Chapter 28 - Corpse Of Love.
Chapter 29 - Take Care.
Chapter 30 - Prom Night; Paris Love & Kisses
Chapter 31- No Bright Lights, No Pretty Smiles.
Chapter 32- I Miss You.
Chapter 33- Roman Dreams
Chapter 34- That girl who got her heart fooled.
Chapter 35 Ecstasy & Oxycodone (Part 1 of 3)
Chapter 36- Initiation. (Part 2)
Chapter 37- A sweet, deathly ending.

Chapter 27 (Part 2) - Love Gone Destructible.

5.5K 126 40
By JeniyaEdwards

Chapter 27 (Part 2) – Love Gone Destructible.

Name of Part 2 -----

à

SWAG! xD Like REAL SWAG! LOL, but anyways. Enjoy!

_________________________________________________________________________

Mel’s P.O.V. –

I smiled as Prod wrapped his arms around my waist. Prod kissed me softly on my neck. I blushed. Prod chuckles. His chest is on my back. We’re so close to each other that I can feel his heartbeat. I look up at the stars and smile.

Mel: Wow, it’s so pretty.

Prod: No. You’re the pretty one. Those stars are just a plus. (Smiles) Your beauty is key to many things. When your next to me my heart beats twice the speed of a regular heart. The things you make me do, can make me smile by doing the most simple things. My love for you is immortal.

Because I love you.

Mel: (blushes) That was beautiful.

Prod: No, Your beautiful.

(Smiles)

Mel:

(blushes harder) You really mean that?

Prod: Yeah Girl! Your my queen.

Prod wrapped his arms around my waist. I blushed harder at him. MY heart pounds as he turns me around and stares in my eyes. I feel my cheeks turn to a red. I know my eyes are a Pretty Gray-Blue. The only time when my eyes change colors are Love and Anger. Right now. It’s Love.

*

I walked into my room. I saw Roc on his phone. I glared at him and pulled out my clothes. I felt arms around my waist.

Roc: Where are you going?

I shrugged him off and turned around.

Mel: I saw your phone messages with Jay. I know you love her. (tears up) And I’m okay with that. If you love her so much. Date her. (Pushes Roc) I’m finish with you. I- I’m dating Prodigy. So you can have Jay’lee.

Roc: (shocked) What?

Mel: You heard me. (leaves with her bags)

I walked in Prod’s room and just sat my bags on the bean bag chair and crawled to Prod. He was sleep. I wrapped my arms around his waist and went to sleep. Finding him pulling me closer.

Ariah’s P.O.V. –

I stood infront of Cory. He looked down at me with sad eyes.

Cory: Where is Deon?

Ariah: He (a tear falls) He’s gone. He died.

Cory: WHAT! HOW!

Ariah: It was my fault. He begged me to not leave him when I was on a mission. So I took him with me and a man shoot at him. I tried to get him, but I couldn’t.

Cory: (Balls Up fist) Are you fucking crazy?!?!

Ariah: Cory….please.

Cory: (slaps Ariah) You’re a fucking bitch. You so damn careless. (kicks Ariah in the stomach) I can’t believe you.

I heard a Gun Shot. I looked up and saw Violet with a gun in her hand.

Violet: And you’re a fucking punk. (Shoots Cory in the head)

I teared up as Corahn fell down on the ground. He stares at me. He stop shaking and just lay there. The blood from his head pours on the floor.

Violet: You okay?

I looked up and saw Violet standing by me. I nodded and let her pull me up. I hugged her and cried. Violet rubbed my back and hugged me back. I smiled softly.

Livi’s P.O.V. –

I run my Cheetah Print finger nail on Mila’s cheek. She lays on her bed, I sit in the chair next to her bed. So much has happened these two days. Two days ago me and Ray became official. He’s Twitter status in Married and happy about it. Mines is Married and Smiling.

I had Tool send me a frowning face. I know I hurt his heart. So I called him and he answered. His voice was so dry. Like he was in the desert. I told him, I still liked him. I just was in love with Ray. He said he understood. I knew it was hard for him to control his anger because Tool get anger very quick.

I sighed as Mila smiled in her sleep. Her hair was put in a messy bun –which was still cute- and her cheeks were finally cool. I leaned to Mila’s head and pecked her on the cheek.

Mila turns over and lays her head back on her pillow. I feel a wind of air blow on me. I look around and see a that Black mist. And also a purple mist. I stare at the mist.

It goes out the window. I look at the window and jump out my chair. I rush off the tour bus. Finding a Blue mist infront of me. I stare at it. I gasp as I see who it is.

New-new.

A Dark Colors shows infront of me. New-new writes.

Your in danger Olivia. I’m telling you this so you’ll know…….. Go To Sleep directly at 1:00 A.M. I’m going to see you in your dreams and talk to you. It’s very important.

I gasped. My heart goes on full speed. I walk back in the house. Nervous.

:::: That Night ; 2:32 A.M. ::::

(Livi’s Dream)

I walked down the pavement. It was dark. Very dark. There was drips of rain falling. I pulled the jacket over my head, clutching the collar closer to me. I see a Black Mist flows by me. I stop walking thinking it’s New-new who’s the mist.

The mist turned into a person. It was a girl. She had Black jet hair, Purple Highlights, Dimples. And Purple Contacts covering her pretty Gray eyes. I gasp.

She looks like Ariah? Is it Ariah. I looked closer and see that it’s not Ariah. Ariah has Blue highlights and Blue eyes.

???: (smirks) How are you Olivia?

Livi: Who are you?

???: Your night mare.

A

girl appears next to her. I gasp. Mila stands next to the girl. Mila had black eyes. Her hair was in curls straight down her back. She smirked as her eyes stared in mines. Mila looked about 7. She had Green Braces. And she wore dark emo makeup.

Mila: Hi, Mother.

I gasped. She didn’t sound sweet. She sounded…….rude…….Careless. She sounded hateful.

Livi: Whats going on?

Mila: Oh nothing.

A Blue mist rushes through me. I find myself being yanked. I scream as The mist pulls me harder. I find my feet not on the ground. The mist pulls me ontop of a Store.

??: I said be here at 1:00 A.M. Why are you late?

The mist turns into New-New. She glares at me. I bite my lip.

Livi: New-New what’s going on? What’s wrong with A'Mila?

New-New: That wasn’t Mila. That was Hazen.

Livi: Who’s Hazen.

New-new: Hazen is Mila’s Dark Side. Most people call The Dark Shade.

Livi: But you call her Hazen… Why?

New-new: The mixture of Heaven and Hell.

Livi: She looks innocent.

New-new: When she’s not.

Livi: It makes sense.

New-new: Yeah, I know. But that’s not why I’m here. Listen, Violet is evil –

Livi: (scoffs) I already knew that.

New-new: No, She has these Demons. They’re the Dark Relatives.

They kill anyone who’s in their way. (tears Up) They killed me.

Livi: But, I thought you were raped?

New-new: Yeah. I was. They’re the ones

that raped me. I can’t tell you who they are or what they look like. There’s four of them. I was raped by two. The other two aren’t noticed yet. They’re keeping a low profile. I don’t know where they are.

Livi: So your telling me, Mila has this Evil Twin. I only had Mila.

New-new: (Smirks) Or so you think. Olivia. When you had Mila. The Dark part of her escaped. She still has the bad side of her. It’s just not came yet. Soon. A'Mila will show her evil. Her bad side. The more you –

New-new transformed into a sprit. Someone was pulling her away. New-new throws something at me.

Making me wake up.

(End Of The Dream)

I jumped out of the bed and gasped. My heart beat fast out of my chest. Ray wakes up and looks at me.

Ray: You okay?

Livi: Yeah. Um, I’ll be back.

I sprinted to the bathroom. I rushed to the mirror and stood infront of it. I stared in my eyes –which was Gray-Blue-and saw half of Mila’s Face. One was her Pretty Hazel Brown eye. And the other was The Black Demon her. Hazen. I closed my eyes and took a few breaths.

I washed my face over.

Livi: It was just a dream.

I walked back to the bedroom and laid on my back. I stared at the ceiling. It was just a dream…… only a dream.

Jay’s

P.O.V. –

{That Morning; Saturday; 4:30 A.M. – Jay’s Bed Room}

My phone buzzed as I walked back in my room. I raised a brow. That’s unusual. Who texts me this early? On a Saturday? I sat down my -now cool- curling iron and picked up my phone.

Roc_City – Melanie broke up with me. She’s dating prod.

I looked at my dresser and stared at the picture of me and Mel. I took a deep breath and replied back to Roc.

Jay_ThaBaller – And what about it?

Roc_City- Jay….I Love you.

JayThaBaller- Roc. I don’t. Get over it.

I threw my phone back on my bed and ignored the texts from Roc. I walked to my window and opened it. I grabbed my Jacket and my phone. I looked at it. I had only two bars on it. I rolled my eyes and slid down my window.

I walked down the paths. I pulled out my Earphone plugs and listened to the music on my IPhone.

It’s you and me moving at the speed of light into eternity,

I nod with the beat and started dancing. I didn’t care if I was dancing in the streets. The rain started falling. I ignored it and kept dancing. My feet slid perfectly across the road.

I felt myself going into one of my Memories…….

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

“DADDY! LOOK!” Jay’lee screams as a ballerina jumps over the pretty stage. Jay’lee squeals in excitement and giggles. Her daddy hugs her.

“Yes baby girl I see.” Her daddy says.

Jay smiles bright and stands up. She runs off and jumps on the stage. The lady that’s dancing smiles down at her and dances. Jay studies her movement and joins her.

I smiled. That was the first time I danced. I was only two years old. The song came to an end. I heard clapping. I turned around and saw a Boy standing there. With a hoodie on.

??: Cute. You move like……..a ballerina.

The boy removes his hoodie and smirks at me.

??: You have a nice body. Anyway, my name is Tony. I’m Trent Bravett’s brother. Twin Brother. (Licks Lips)

Jay: (takes off running)

I ran as fast as I could. Tony grabs my hair and slams me on the ground. I scream loud and kick him in his leg. Tony groans and kicks me in the stomach. I scream louder. Tears in my eyes. Punches stings my face and neck.

All of sudden, it stops.

I look up and see Roc punching Tony in the face. Roc kicks him in the chest repeating it over and over. He slams Tony’s head on the ground and kicks him in the neck.

Tony screams.

I take off running again. Thinking Tony is going to kill me. I find arms around me. Stopping me from running. I scream.

Roc: Calm down. It’s just me!

I stop kicking and screaming and look up. Roc stares at me. A bruise on his lip. I tear up.

Jay: He was going to….

Roc: I know. Just calm down. Okay? I got you ma.

I wrapped my arms around Roc’s neck. I whimper in his neck as he picks me up and holds me bridal style. My body shivers. I let Roc carry me back to the bus. He lays me in the bed with him. I let him wrap his legs around my waist and go to sleep.

Teri’s P.O.V. –

I stared at the wall. Andre kisses me on my neck. I push him away. Andre grabs my shoulder violently and forces me on the bed. I tear up.

Teri: Get off me.

Andre: (smirks) Why?

Teri: (Knees him in the balls) I said off!

Andre punched me in my face. Making me scream, he covered my mouth and ripped off my shirt. I let the tears fall. It’s been like this ever since Andre found out about me and Kiki. When we used to date. I tried to tell someone. But I just couldn’t.

I can’t face it. It scares me. If I tell, It will end my life and probably people around me. There’s nothing I can do.

I let Andre pull off my bra. I tear up and look away from him.

{7:23 A.M.}

I walked out the bedroom, tears still falling. I groan and slide down the wall. A door opens infront of me. I look up and see Kiki.

Kiki: Teri? You okay?

I shook my head and laid my head on the wall. Kiki moved to me and grabbed my hand. She pulled me up and held me bridal style.

Kiki: Hold on. I got you.

She carried me to her room, laid me on her bed and pulled up my shirt. Kiki balled up her fist as she saw my stomach.

Kiki: D-Did Andre do this?

I looked away, knowing the tears in my eyes were a dead give away. Kiki shook her head and leaned to my face.

Kiki: I’m sorry he did that. I’ll take care of it when your ready for me to.

I turned my face back to Kiki’s. She stared me dead in my eyes. Kiki’s eyes were full of tears. I felt the old sparks come back to me. Kiki leaned to my lips. She looked at me then my lips while leaning down.

Kiki’s soft lips touched mines. I slowly kissed back. I arched my back as Kiki pulled me closer to her. I let out a moan and wrapped my arms around her waist.

I just realized something,

Those Feelings for Kiki…….. Is still and will always be in my heart.

(Livi’s P.O.V.)

{Monday; 6:35 A.M—In Olivia’s Bedroom}

Mila looked at me and smiled. I smiled back and combed her pretty hair. Today was Monday. Mila decided she wanted to be a pretty little skater. She had a black tights on, green tutu, fingerless leather gloves, and a pretty rock star green shirt, with some black converses. I put her hair in a high ponytail. It was flat Ironed –which was madly long—and curly at the end.

Mila: You done yet moma?

Livi: Yes baby girl. I’m finished. (smiles)

Mila: (looks in the mirror. Her eyes changes to a pretty brown-hazel eyes tone. Her smile becomes wider) I LOVE IT MOMMY!

Livi: I’m happy you like it baby. (kisses Mila on the head) Now go on downstairs and eat break fest so I can get ready.

Mila: Okay! (Jumps out the chair and runs out the room smiling)

I chuckled and shook my head, making my ponytail ring break. I rolled my eyes at my hair and pulled on my Blue Jeans High Waist and my Blue and white striped tank top. I grabbed a see through Jean jacket and slid it on with my obey hat. And some Jordans.

 Livi's Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/livis_outfit/set?id=58309428

My hair was in a high ponytail filled with curls. I smiled and walked out the room.

(At The School)

As I walked in the school with Ray’s arms around my waist. I go to a stop. I stare straight ahead of me….

The person standing infront of me….

Is Tool…….

I NEED A TOTAL OF 27 COMMENTS AND 31 VOTES.

What is Ray going to do?

Is tool going to ruin Livi’s And Ray’s Relationship?

How does Ariahna really feels with Corahn dead?

Is Jay and Roc going to be together? Or is someone going to end it?

 Does Kiki and Teri have a connection?

What did New-new try to tell Livi?

And Last of all, When is Mila’s dark side, Hazen visiting?

27 Comments and 31 votes!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 157 23
does every mistake comes with an apology? life treated her well unlike his life. She was a peacemaker unlike him who was hot headed. She have an...
32 0 18
Life hadn't always been easy for Joey, but she managed. Taking life into her own hands, she did what she wanted when she wanted and how. Not worrying...
99 30 11
One man missed his chance, Another broke her heart The first shattered her soul. Will the last be able to handle it all? Heather is a 28-year old sin...
22.2K 620 20
Most stories focus on the present of a relationship or the ending of it. Deja Vu gives insight on the aftermath of a toxic relationship, the weight a...