Silver Wings | BTS Mafia Story

By __taechim

"Y/N.." he whispers. "You.. killed a man. In cold blood. For me." My jaw tightens. He continues. "Just shot... More

1. Run
2. Target
3. Awkward
4. Escape
5. Concussed
6. Wounds
7. Doctor Jimin
8. Snoop
9. Meeting
10. Nightmare
11. Into the Woods
12. Target Practice
13. Train
14. Broken Bonds
15. Time's up
16. Strange Alliance
18. Face to Face
19. Choice
20. Crash
21. Shattered
22. Treatment
23. Hurt
24. Stitch
25. Showerfall
26. Latenight visit
27. Morphine
28. Lucid
29. Recap
30. House of Commons
31. Orange
32. Blur
33. Result
34.
35. Catch Up
36. Siren
37. Guard
38. Skip
39. Plan
40. Return
41. Not Friends
42. Search
43. PTSD
44. Past
45. Truce
46. Monster
47. Drive
48. Dashboard
49. Liar
50. Stained
51. Mess
52. Torture

17. Riot

3.7K 152 80
By __taechim

———————

I consider just running. Skipping town. I could hot-wire a car and just go without being seen. But what does that do for the others? Hyunsoo and his men will be searching for them and they won't rest. Torture them until they find me.

If it were anyone else, like a stranger, I would probably let it happen. But I've become attached to the boys. I know we haven't spoken in a long time, but now that we're in a life or death situation, I feel obligated to protect the ones who put their lives on the line for me. I've opened up to them, trained with them, lived with them. I'm close to a few of them too. I can't stand the thought of Jin or Taehyung being shot in the back of the head. Executed. Anyone for that matter. They're apart of my life, so I can't just abandon them.

But I won't just hand myself over easily either. If I'm going down, I'm going down fighting. I'm going to die killing Hyunsoo or I'm never going to die, end of story.

I walk back toward the biggest crowd I can find. Where the little girl's body was found. By now, it's totally dark outside. Must be at least 10:00 pm. Streetlights don't seem to be enough by themselves, but headlights and fires create the most light. UV lights are overhead, illuminating the streets in a purple-y glow.

As I approach, my breath catches in my throat. SWAT. They hold up their shields as crowds scream at them, hitting or kicking the barricade. Every now and then, one would shove the crowd back because they get too close. Helicopter blades whirl overhead and sirens ring in the distance.

My hand immediately goes to my hip where my gun is. I pull my shirt over it, covering it best I can. I keep my body tense, ready for anything. I take a deep breath and step into the riled crowd.

Broken glass crunches under my shoes as I slowly weave my way through. I get pushed around slightly and at one point, a man's elbow comes down on my head. I wince and glare at him. He doesn't even look at me.

As I try to go through, I notice people are slowly nudging me over toward the wall. I'm only a few feet away when I notice the SWAT helmet's glare from the red and blue lights in the background. My eyes widen as I get closer and I start moving back, trying to get away from them. Who knows what they got on me? Especially in the past few weeks. I haven't been able to check, but I'm not risking it.

The crowd begins to thin out as I move and I sigh, slowing my pace down a little. This is where the car is. I take my gun out of the holster slowly, keeping it low and as unnoticeable as I can. I approach the SUV where we were shot from. People are too distracted and looking the other way. I raise my gun, cocking the hammer back as I walk toward the car.

I quickly shift, looking into the car, ready to shoot. But nobody is there. I look in the backseat. Folders of paper. As I'm about to turn away, I see something and freeze. Holstering my gun, I reach in and grab the folder. Pictures and pictures of me piled onto each other. All from a distance where I can't see. Pictures of the house. When I go to the store with the others, there is a side shot of me paying.

Spies.

As I flip through, one in particular catches my eye. The river. I'm sitting on a rock, my head down with my knife in my hand while Namjoon and Taehyung are beside me. The next is me lifting my head toward the camera.

I knew somebody was watching me. Something was off, I just felt it in my gut.

Hold long have they known we were there for?

As I get to the end, I look over and see another picture poking out of another file. I open the flap and my eyes widen. It is a picture. But not a picture of me. It's Namjoon. And it's not just one normal photo. It's a mugshot. Along with other pictures of him from a distance like I saw in my folder.

His eyes bore into the camera, not giving a single shit.

He's been arrested before then, I guess. I look through his file. Theft, aggravated assault, DUI, assault on public officials, battery on citizens. As I read through, assault comes up and up again. He's definitely dangerous, but it's nothing I never knew before. It's not all police work. It's documents, but not from the authorities of any kind. Like homemade. Hyunsoo probably did research on everybody and collected as much as he could.

I put the file down and curiously pick up the next one. When I open it, I see a picture of Jimin. It's a mugshot as well, a cocky smirk on his face. He was in for possession, theft and public harassment. Smaller things. The next folder is Taehyung. I'm actually a little surprised. He's a pretty timid guy. From looks, you couldn't imagine him as a criminal. In the mugshot, he even looks innocent. Every file so far is the same. A little bit of police files but the rest isn't branded. Crafted. The cover of everything is their mugshot and crimes for I guess a summary and identification. I move the photo and look st what Taehyung did, assuming he didn't do anything too serious. Probably petty theft or something.

But what I see surprises me. Authoritative battery, evading an officer and trespassing private property. He looks like he has a problem with cops. You wouldn't expect someone like him to be caught up in something like that, but then again, I barely scratched the surface of their pasts.

I know I should get going, but I just want so badly to look inside and dig deeper. For what, closure? Even though I'm never seeing them again, it doesn't mean I don't want to know who they were- or are.

I know I shouldn't be surprised of seeing these, but I can't help it. I knew how intense these guys are, I know that they do even worse things, but just seeing proof of it makes it hard evidence, making me feel a little less safe. But I have to remember, I've done things too in order to survive, so I can't be too judgemental about it.

As I put Taehyung's down, one more folder screams out at me. Begging me to open it. It's a thick file too. I slowly pick it up and look inside. Kim Seokjin. In his shot, his hair is a different colour. Blonde instead of dark brown. There's a little bit of blood under his fingernails while his white smile is shown, perfectly straight and as if nothing happened.

I look into his records and bite my lip. Assault, torturing an animal, torture, possession and use of illegal weapons. Potential kidnapping of an adolescent and possible murder.

Kidnapping an adolescent? Torture? He must have had a damn good lawyer to get him out of that one. What kind of illegal weapons are we talking about?

Curious, I flip to the next photograph and gulp. I guess these are the kinds of weapons. There's a table of different kinds of blades and other devices that I've never seen before. There's one that sort of looks like a heretic fork, which is strapped around your neck with a double sided blade. It rests on your chin and the centre of your collarbone and if you move, it pierces you. You have to keep your neck craned back uncomfortably to stay alive. I've heard of them before and seen what they look like. I just never expected Jin to have one.

There's more. Saws, wheels and even what looks like a rack. Lots of medieval stuff. I know they interrogated people and even possible tortured them for information, but this stuff is beyond modern, simple and even humane things to do to somebody. But if I ever got an opportunity to see Hyunsoo and these items happen to be in my hand, let's say it'll be extremely tempted that I'll use them.

An explosion sounds in the distance behind me, causing me to jump. I shake my head and drop the files back where I found them. I shut the door and take my gun out of the holster as I turn around. I keep it low as I walk toward the alley toward the car. The second I look closely at the hood and see a dent along with some blood. My stomach churns at the sight of it, but I have to have hope that they made it out alive.

I move around to the other side of the car. It's darker because I'm deeper in the alley, so I keep my gun out and stay alert. As I walk, something red on the ground. It's not blood, no. It's a bandana. A lump in my throat forms and I swallow it down as I bend to pick up the article of clothing. I recognize it's Taehyung's. I let out a shaky breath and chew my cheek. I need to stay calm if I'm gonna survive. Just because his bandana is there, it doesn't mean he's dead. Maybe it got caught while he was running. I look down and a few inches from where it sat, I see large skid marks. Like a van?

I tie it around my lower thigh quickly, right above my kneecap and slowly stand back up. I see a glare in the back windshield and before I have time to react, a hand is clamped over my mouth and somebody drags my body back harshly. My gun flies out of my hand and a bullet it shot, missing both of us. I yelp as the man flips me over while throwing me down to the ground viciously. My head hits the pavement and I get disoriented, my vision blurring slightly.

I groan, rolling to my side. I stand up as quick as I can and jerk away from him. He lunges at me, shoving my back into the wall, knocking the wind out of my chest. But I find the strength to get a hold of his neck and bring my elbow down hard on it.

He returns a painful blow to my stomach and I punch the left side of his jaw. I make contact and he stumbles back, lifting his foot to kick my knee out. I move, but he still is able to hit my thigh, causing me to skid on the ground. I fall onto one knee and he pulls his arm back, punching me on my right cheek, knocking me down. He drags his foot back and kicks me after I try to get up, knocking me down once again with a painful yelp. I pant and reach for my knife, but it's already taken out of the holster.

Suddenly, the man is over top of me, one knee pressing tightly on my chest to pin me down. He holds my knife out, grinning.

"Looking for this?"

I growl, throwing my fist up, but he catches it and presses harder into my chest, causing me to wheeze, gasping for air. He holds the knife to my throat and I mostly stop struggling. He's definitely younger. He looks like an everyday guy, like he's undercover. He was most likely born into this life or taken when he was young.

"Oh my, we've been waiting a long time for you, Y/n. It's time for you to come home." He says, chuckling.

I flail, kicking my leg up, but I don't have the right angle. He growls in anger, putting more pressure and increasing the struggle of getting air into my lungs.

"Hey! I can't kill you, but that doesn't mean I won't hurt you if you don't listen." He says, holding the knife more tightly, threatening me. I lift my head a bit, a smirk on my face.

"What use would I be dead to him then?" I ask, pushing my flesh into the knife, nicking my skin. He quickly draws the knife back and punches me in the nose, my head falling back.

"Enough! Now I'm really gonna have to teach you." He growls, reaching for his belt. Panic rises in my chest as I hear the buckle jingle. "Hyunsoo might not want you dead, but it doesn't mean I can't have my own fun with you while you're alive." One of his hands slide down my stomach and into my pants onto my core, rubbing it aggressively. I scream, but he smashes his lips onto mine. 

I start to struggle against him again desperately, trying to stop him. I bite his lip as hard as I can, but it only backfires. A hard slap comes across my face, stopping me momentarily. His hand leaves my pants and then he hits my head once again, disorienting me. This time, I can't try and get up. My head is so fuzzy and I feel too dizzy by now. A leather noise snaps in my ear and I brace myself for whatever comes next.

Right as he grabs my waistband, I hear a yell followed by the feel of pressure on my chest relieved. The man is gone. I tilt my head to the side and hear grunting. Somebody is over top of him, arms swinging, hitting another person repeatedly.

Before the stranger continues, I moan in pain and their head snaps toward me. They come toward me, leaving the other behind, and Jin's face is foggy in my view, but I know it's him.

"Y/n." His voice echoes distantly. I groan and before I can react, he grabs my arm and brings me to my feet. I feel slightly wobbly, but he grips my shoulders tightly, leading me to the dumpster to lean on. My head leans back and my eyes start to roll backward. I'm so sleepy.

Jin brings my head up again, snapping in my face, shining a light in my eye.

"Y/n wake up." He snaps and they begin to get more clear as he flashes the light in my eye. He shakes me a bit and I disorientedly look around. He turns my head again. "Hey, focus on me." He says, waving in front of my eyes.

I squint.

"Where are the others?"

"I don't know. I called Jungkook earlier, but I obviously didn't warn him in time. I haven't seen anyone else. You haven't seen anyone? Namjoon or Tae?"

I lie, shaking my head.

"It's been just me so far."

He looks around, thinking.

"Shit.. okay then. We should get going then."

He takes his hands off of me and bends down to grab my knife off the ground. My eyes widen. He hands it to me.

"What? Where?"

"I have to take you out of town. It's not safe for you here."

"What? Jin, no. Running is the worst idea right now. For all we know, the others are still being hunted down and if we just leave, they die."

"Do you have a better option!?" Jin asks, waving his hands up. "They know what their job is and if they die, then it wasn't for nothing. We'll die to protect you, whether you like it or not. That's our job as agents and people. My mission is to keep you safe and I will not fail all of us by getting you killed. I won't let it happen."

"So you're just okay with them dying? I thought you grew up with them, love them!"

"Of course I love them! It tears me to shreds leaving them like this. But I know we're outnumbered here, even if all eight of us were together right now. Fighting will only lead to something worse."

"I'm not going to run anymore." I say, tears springing to my eyes. "I'm tired, Jin. All I want is for everything to end. All of this death to stop. That little girl was strung up because of me. Nearly two dozen innocents died because of me. If I would have stayed at the cabin and let him take me, none of this would happen. You and the others would be safe. So many people would still be alive. But I know I can't turn back and help them. I can't take their lives back. But what I can do is prevent further death. If I stop running, then nobody else would have to die."

My voice shakes as I speak. Jin doesn't move. He just stares at me. I bend down and grab my gun from the ground, my back to him.

"What are you saying?" He asks cautiously.

"I'm saying you should leave while you can. Find the others and find safety. Skip town. This is my problem. I have to fix it."

His footsteps approach and I feel a hand on my shoulder.

I whimper quietly and turn, pushing him off of me. I raise my gun and point it at his chest. His eyes widen as he backs up, his hands out.

"Y/n... put the gun down. Let's just talk here.." he says cautiously.

"I'm really sorry Jin, but I have to do it. Turning myself over is the safest thing for everybody to get out alive."

"You won't-"

I cock the hammer back, edging closer to him.

"Try me."

He gulps and puts his hands up.

"Please think about this. We can still get out of this together."

"No. You're getting out of this. Please go." I say, my voice low.

"I'm not leaving-"

I aim down and pull the trigger, a bullet deflecting off the ground right beside his feet, causing him to jump.

"I meant to miss, Jin. Don't make me shoot you."

He stares at me, contemplating his decision. He sighs in defeat and then nods slowly.

"Just put the gun down..." He says, and I shake my head warningly. He shuts his eyes. "Okay." I chew my lip as he turns and begins to walk away. I consider shouting his name and hugging him. Thanking him for everything that he's done for me. But I don't. I stay still and I stay silent. I begin to turn, but I hear shouting, ordering in the street between Jin and I. I hear sirens and my eyes widen.

"Four shots fired. I'm investigating now." I hear a man's voice say. I back up, but hear more behind me.

"Perimeter secured, moving in now."

I turn again, Jin has stopped too. He knows. We make eye contact and he sprints over to me. This time I let him.

They're going to find us in a few seconds and Jin runs by one between us to get to me.

"Hey!" One shouts through his helmet. He begins to run and Jin grabs me, starting to run. I pick up my legs, but we immediately skid to a stop when two more appear from the entrance of the alley. My heart pounds and Jin's fingers dig into my arm as he drags me to the right toward the fence, the main street on the other side. The SWAT team has two additional men surrounding us completely.

I bring my hand to my hip, ready to pull my handgun out, but Jin grabs my arm. He subtly shakes his head and me and looks around with his eyes. He closes them, chewing his cheek.

"Y/n listen to me." He says quietly. "When the time is right I need to you escape. There's a garbage can behind you and left, I need you to get up and over the fence and run as far as you can."

"Jin no-"

"Y/n. Please." He says, squeezing my hand as they get close, demanding us to separate. I nod blankly.

"Hands on your head and get on your knees!" A man yells. Jin gives me a small smile, rubbing my cheek with his thumb. He nods and turns.

Jin steps in front of me, his hands up while walking toward them slowly.

"Stop where you are! Now!" One yells, gun raised.

Jin puts his hands out.

"We found a body over here." A new person appears. "Four gunshot wounds." He looks at us, but Jin grabs his attention.

"Okay, okay. Just put the guns down. Please. It was self defence. He was going to kill us."

"Bullshit. I know who you are." The one in the middle snarls. "Kim Seokjin."

Jin's expression hardens slightly.

"It was me. Just let her go, she has nothing to do with this." Jin begs, inching closer, causing them to tense up.

"She sure as hell-"

Suddenly he launches himself into the crowd of SWAT and knocks one of the guns out of their hands. He swings his fists at them.

"Y/n! Go now!" He screams and then his voice cuts out with a blow and then a pained groan. Frantic, I quickly spin out my left and hop on the garbage can, pulling myself over the fence.

"Stop!" Someone yells, raising their gun. Jin's eyes widen and he launches himself at the man, tackling him to the ground.

"Jin!"

"Fuck, go!" He yells, but then a clicking noise erupts and his body starts shaking, seizing to the ground. They shot a tase at him and they look at me. Before they can do anything, I turn heel and run as fast as I can down the street and out of sight.

After some time of running, I get close to the crowd once again. I take a breath of relief and tears spring into my eyes. I just left him.

But it didn't hit me until I hear a loud screeching noise and then multiple gunshots in the distance where I came from. That's how I know he's really gone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.2K 4.1K 30
BTS ASSASSIN X OC "Just because you're intimidating doesn't make you better than me." I snapped. His eyes glared darkly, his teeth bared and he su...
804K 26K 76
Wrong place, wrong time. That's all it was. You never meant to witness what you did. You were willing to forget it and never speak of it again, but...
20.9K 1.8K 50
โ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™ง ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™จ๐™˜๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™ข ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ข๐™š, ๐™†๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ฃ.โž ๐˜๐‘œ๐‘ค ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘ ๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘ ๐‘œ ๐‘Ÿ๐‘ข๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘™๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘  ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘ข๐‘’๐‘™ ๐‘š๐‘Ž...
125K 5.7K 36
"You can't turn back. Whether you like it or not we are here and there is nothing you can do to run from the mess you started." "I promised to protec...