Temptation

By dazzlingxharry

"I feel so tempted to kiss you out of nowhere, I feel so tempted to be by your side every chance I get. It's... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
PLEASE COMMENT
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Important!
chapter 44
Chapter 45
Not an update!
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
.
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Im sorry
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
..
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
CAST
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Hi guys!
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
chapter 85
Chapter 86
✏️
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
IMPORTANT!! PLEASE READ
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Soooo

Chapter 91

1K 32 12
By dazzlingxharry

( just a warning that this chapter could be a bit emotional for some people, I actually teared up while writing It haha so I hope you might feel the same emotions. This chapter is pretty long so it may take you some time to read it haha it also took me a couple days and plenty hours from those days to make it as perfect as I can get it so I hope you enjoy it!

Also, I deeply apologize for not updating as much as I used to. I've been crazy busy with work and school and I always try to take some time of the day to write so I really hope you understand! :) )

Harry's POV

"Yeah, well I'll see you later." I wave off my friend. I need to get home and he won't seem to shut the fuck up and my one word responses are giving him any hints.

"What the fuck dude? It's Friday." He stops in his tracks and finally shuts his mouth about who the fuck knows..I wasn't even listening.

His eyebrows are knitted together and his mouth is open. He has a slight busted lip from when his ex girlfriend punched him in the face for cheating on her. I don't blame her really.. I Blame him but I would never actually tell him that. I told him realtionships are just a waist of time but he doesn't wan't to listen to me anyway. He has that whole black hair blue eyes type shit and dont girls like that? I dont fucking know but I told him that commitment isnt needed in order to get them.

"Really? I thought it was Monday." I sarcastically remark.

"You're a sarcastic son of a bitch." He smiles. "But seriously why the fuck are you going home?"

"Stop cursing, Jackson." Mrs. Adams walks by and he smiles back at her.

"Sorry, Tara." She looks back and rolls her eyes. When she's finally gone he moves closer to me. "Dude, she's fucking hot."

"She's also in her forties."

"So?" He laughs. "Like you wouldn't Fuck her.."

"I never said I wouldn't. But we're sixteen. No way it's gunna happen so stop trying." I pat him on the shoulder and he nudges away from me.

"I'll get it some day." He mumbles and I laugh and choose to let it go. "so why the fuck are you going home? We haven't hung out in like two damn weeks and you just came back to school this week." he's said for about the billionth time today.

"I cant today." I say in annoyance. "My dad isn't home and I can't just leave my mum alone." I don't care how much of a mummy's boy I sound. He doesn't show any facial expression that he's thinking that and I mentally thank him.

"How is she?" He leans against my car and puts his hands in his front pocket to retrieve a cigarette and lighter.

I answer with a shrug of my shoulders before I begin to speak. "Okay I guess. Thankfully it hasn't spread. All she cared about was her hair," I laugh to lighten the mood.

"Sounds like your mom," he laughs along.

"With the stress my dad is giving her will make her hair fall out. I can't fucking stand him." I tighten my jaw at the mention of him right now. "Want a ride?" I change the subject before I go ballistic in this fucking school parking lot.

"Nah, that's alright man. Tell your mom I said hi," he says as he walks backwards before dropping his skateboard to the concrete and getting on it.

When I drive up to my house I notice the familiar empty garage. My father hasn't come home yet and it really isn't that much of a surprise. The house is quiet when I step inside, it's clean and looks as though no one has been inside all day. The kitchen windows are open and so is the back door.

"Mum!" I call for her. The house is fucking freezing, why the hell are all these windows open? When she doesn't answer I start to search the house. "Mum!" I call again a little louder. When I go into the family room she is laying down on the couch and with a wet towel laying across her forehead.

"Are you okay?" I kneel down to her. Her body is cold but the damp feeling on her skin tells me she is otherwise.

"I'm not really feeling well." Her voice whispers.

Panic strikes through me then it has ever before. I thought everything was better now, that she has cured it and that finally maybe things could be back to normal again. After I get her into the backseat of the car and lay her down I call my almost non-existent father. Of course there is no fucking answer. My hands shake as I hold tightly into the steering wheel. Every couple of seconds I look into the rear view mirror to make sure that she is alright. I have the air conditioning running to try and make her stop complaining, small bumps rise in my skin as beads of sweat roll down her forehead.

When we finally reach into the hospital people rush to grab her to lay her onto the rollable bed or whatever the fuck it is.

"You need to stay here." One of the doctors push at my chest as I try to rush towards her.

"Fuck no," I try to push past him again only for him to grab ahold of my arm. "Don't fucking touch me."

"I understand that you want to go with her-"

"Then let me fucking go!" I cut him off and I see his patient level running thin but I couldn't give two shits.

"Stay here." He points to the chairs that I assume is the waiting area. " I promise that we will let you know everything as soon as possible." He says and walks away from me not wanting to put up with my bullshit any longer.

My hear races a thousand times a minute as I stare at the well in front of me painted with flowers and whatever the fuck that other yellow shit is. It makes this place look happy, it contradicts the entire emotions that I am feeling right now and I wish I could scrape it off the wall and paint the shit black.

Everything happened so fucking fast. What if I did bring Jackson home? Would I have come home to find her dead on the floor if I were just those couple of minutes late? I would be here alone with no one.

---

I've been in this stupid fucking hospital for almost two damn hours and no one has given me any type of information. I swear that if the person across the counter in the emergency room didn't have vaginas I would beat the living shit out of them.

"Sorry, you can't go up there right now." And "Sir, we can't release any information to you at this time" is all I have been hearing for the past two Fucking hours I've been here. I'll wait ten more minutes, ten. If they still say that shit to me I'll go up whether they fucking like it or not.

I reach my hand into my pocket to grab my phone thinking that I felt the vibration against my thigh. It's all in my head. My father won't call or text back because he's a fucking idiot who never wants to answer his damn phone. I dial his number again and bring the phone to my ear only to be sent to his voicemail again. I decide to text him again; I don't know why I am even trying over and over when I know he won't bother to even reply.

*answer your fucking phone. Something is wrong with mum.* I press send knowing that he won't be too happy about my choice of words but I couldn't give two shits right now.

This is what he does. He leaves during the night and doesn't come back to the next and sometimes days later. It's the repeating pattern and I believe I have the time schedule set in my head. He doesn't give a fuck about either of us but he still we stick around because my mum always says "harry you need a father." It's funny how she is just keeping him around for my sake and not for our well being. I don't need anyone..

When I came home from school today I didn't have any gut feeling that something was wrong in the house. I knew that I shouldn't have went back to school yet and leave her alone in that piece of shit house but she made me leave. She told me that I couldn't keep watching her and that it wasn't my job and that it's hers to protect me. It wasn't the right time though, I would have been perfectly fine if I had to repeat some classes next year or something. My grades are perfect, not a single fail on a test and I've been coping Jackson's notes, or whatever he calls notes into mine so it wasn't all that bad.

I can't Fucking sit in this chair any longer. My ass is getting numb so I stand to my feet and walk over to the desk again. The woman annoyingly pushes up her glasses and does whatever the fuck she is doing on the computer in front of her.

"How fucking long is this going to take?" I try to whisper but it doesn't come out like it should.

"Harry," a voice comes behind and I turn around hoping for it to be doctor holding my mum telling me she is alright and it's fine to go home.

But it's not. This man looks familiar but doesn't at the same time. His eyes are bloodshot, he scratches his hands I swear I can smell the alcohol on him for over here. I stopped in my tracks when I took in the sight of him. His clothes are dirty and he keeps wiping his nose with the back of his hand. He walks closer towards me and I back away slightly with wide eyes. I knew he was out all of the time probably drinking But drugs and this much binging has never crossed my mind.

"Where the fuck is your mother," he looks behind me and himself trying to search for her.

"She's in one of the rooms." Im trying to stay calm. I would love to tell him to fuck off and never come back into my life again but now isn't the time. The look on the woman's face behind the desk is disapproving and she scrunched her nose from the strong scent of alcohol lingering off of him. "They're not giving me any information about what's going on and I've-"

"Look," he cuts me off and holds his hands out in from of him ask he talks. "I need fifty pounds."

What?

"Seriously Harry do you have it or not I'm on a time schedule here." He shakes as he puts his hands back into his pockets and looks out of the hospital windows. He can't be fucking serious right now. He has the audacity to come in here, knowing that mum is sick or whoever the fuck knows that's happening right now, drunk and asking for money?

"You need to leave." I say through my teeth. I feel the heat of anger rising through me and I'm fighting to hold it back. I can't start an argument here right now it isn't right. I should have seen this coming; of course he wouldn't come in here worried about her anyway.

His eyes shoot back to meet mine and they send daggers my way.

"You have some fucking nerve coming here acting like this are you fucking sick in the head?!" I yell and I see one of the lady's across the dest stand to her feet. She points to the door telling me to take this outside but I ignore her. I see her pick up her phone and bring it to her ear.

"Who do you think you are?" He asks half laughing. "You're sixteen, son I hope you don't forget that. I hope you also don't forget that I am your father."

"I don't give a shit who you are." I spit. "You're here, drunk..while mum is up there and you couldn't give two shits about her."

"She'll be fine," he waves it off. "Cmon, how many times did she come here and everything turned out fine?" He rolls his eyes.

"Go fuck yourself" my anger is boiling to the second and I know I will explode any minute now. "You're a selfish, piece of shit bastard, do you know that?"

I watch as the muscles in his jaw tense the way mine do when I get angry.

"Go ahead. Drink your Fucking life away and see if we care, dad. You're worth nothing more than the bottle of whiskey you have sitting in the jacket. I fucking hate you-" the next thing I feel is the pounding of his fist hitting against my cheek. The only things that I heard are a couple of gasps in the room and the crunch noise from the second punch he throws at my nose.

Father or not, do not fucking lay your hands on me. I push him against his chest as hard as I can and due to his intoxicated level he hits the floor. I climb on top of him and grab ahold of his jacket and lift him up before slamming him back down Over and over again.

All of the times he left during the night. punch.

When my mums necklace went missing..I know he took it. Punch.

For him being an asshole right now. Punch,

He manages to push me off of him and I stumble back but I'm able to stand to my feet.

"You think you're some big boy don't you, son?" He wipes the corner of his mouth and then looks at his hand to see the blood that is still coming out. "Hitting your own dad..how does that make you feel?"

I ignore him.

"You know, Harry..you called me a piece of shit and worthless. But what about you? You have nothing good going for you either. You're just as worthless as you claim me to be. You'll never get a real job, graduate high school let alone college" he scoffs.. "You'll never have someone to love you. No one would ever fall in love with someone like you. You will live a lonely life sorry to break it to you."

"You're telling me all of this like its news to me. I'd be anything if I know I won't end up like you."

"Whatever you say." He moves closer to me and I know he wants to continue fighting but I'm done with it. I know the security will be hear any second to grab the both of us out of here so there really isn't any point of doing it.

"But back to your mother." He clears his throat. "Everything was always about her. Her medical bills, her medicine, how she is feeling but no one ever cared about me. I came home to bills upon fucking bills of her shit!" He yells now. "She's nothing too." He smiles.

"Just like you," he pushes at my chest again. "Two worthless people." He pushes at my chest again. "Your mother was nothing more than a good fuck here and then." He tries to push at my chest again but I beat him to it as I push him harder and he falls back with his head hitting the corner of the desk.

When I expect him to get right back up, he doesn't. My jaw drops to the floor when I see the pool of blood starting to spill from underneath him. The next think I notice are the cops running to me and the doctors running over to my father. The voices around me are unheard and the grab of the cops arm feels numb.

I feel my eyes pop open and the only sound that is heard is my heavy breathing. I bring my hand to my forehead and close my eyes for a second to try and calm down from what I have just dreamt. The dampness on my forehead is now left on my hand as I bring it to my chest now to try and reduce my breathing.

I haven't had a dream like that in almost two and a half years. The year like that happened was when it was the worst. Those dreams were frequent and I couldn't have seemed to get them out of my head but soon they were gone and only came back in pieces. But this time, I got the full dream. It was so clear and his voice sounded like he was right by me the entire time. I still even remember the damn nurses hideous outfits and shit.

I still can't believe today makes four years. I hated what he was saying to me and about my mum but I never meant to kill him. Beating the shit and never wanting to see him again would be fine with me but ending his life was never my intention. I can never control my anger when it comes to people doing things I don't approve of. Especially if someone says something about someone I care about. I couldn't give two fucks what he said about me, I didn't care that much because I know he was right but having him say them just made me realize that I would really...be nothing ever.

"You're worthless." His words echo trough my mind. I guess he is right about that one.

"You're never going to graduate high school let alone college." His laugh keeps playing over and over in my head. He's right about that too.

"You'll never have someone to love you. No one would ever fall in love with someone like you." He's wrong about this one. I look to my left at the girl who still has her back turned to me. Her hair is sprawled out over the white sheets and I don't even have to look at her face to know how beautiful she must look right now. She loves me. I know she does and she proved my father wrong.

I want nothing more than for her to let me touch her. I just want to run my fingers across her arm to watch those small bumps rise on her delicate skin like they always do. I want to feel her smile against my lips when I kiss her when she leasts expects me to. I want her to stay with me today because I don't want to be alone, especially not this day. I'm tired of moping around on this fucking day every year and I know that if she stays I won't.

I wait for her to wake up now knowing that I won't be able to go back to sleep . It's not even seven in the morning and she's usually the one awake right now. To past time and get my mind off of some of some of this shit I go over to the dresser to get the book I always write in.

Beth POV

When I wake up the room is cold. The air is thin and I am not blanketed by Harry's warm body over mine. The feeling is different from how it used to be but I'm glad that when he got in the bed, and during the night, he hadn't tried to pull me closer towards him.

I look over at the clock that rests next to the unlit candle and I'm surprised by the time. My regular sleeping pattern is back to normal. You would think that when I found out that it was Harry who planned all of this that I would have more frequent nightmares and worse ones at that. But I haven't and I'm actually relieved.

I've tossed and turned most of the night. I know I kept waking Harry up some of the movements I made and I could tell that he wanted to say something but he let it go with just a breath falling from his lips.

I think I've been laying on my side the entire night. I didn't dare try and move my body to inch closer to him and I know that if I saw him sleeping I would have. I turn on my other side now. To my surprise, he's awake with his back leaned up against the headboard of the bed with a pen in his hand and his bottom lip between his teeth.

He turns his head quickly to look at me and then shuts the book. It's that familiar journal that I saw him Flipping pages through a while back but never went into too much depth about it when I saw he felt uncomfortable with the subject.

"What were you writing?" I question. My eyes still shown with confusion as he puts it under the pillow behind him.

"Nothing you need to worry about," he says with a small smile. I smile back but it fades when He lets his fade.

I wipe the sleep from my eyes and get out of bed. I see him watch my every mood when I go to grab my bag off of the floor and onto the bed.

"What're you doing?" He stands from the bed with the journal looking book in his hand as he walks to the dresser to put it in a drawer.

"I have some stuff to do today so I have to get home." I tell him as I throw my unbrushed hair into a ratted ponytail.

"It's so early though, don't you want to just stay for breakfast or something?" He leans against the dresser now with his head down to the floor and his eyes occasionally looking up at me.

"It's just that my mother wanted me to-"

"Never Mind it's fine, go ahead." He waves to the bedroom door signaling that I can go.

Is he mad? I can't tell if he is mad that I won't stay or not before his eyes and face are both focused onto the wooden floor.

"You're not mad at me, are you?" I ask him.

"No," he looks back up at me with a smile that seems forced. "If you have things to do then its fine" he shrugs.

"Okay," I smile small back at him but this time he doesn't return it. "I'm just going to brush my teeth, is that okay?"

"this is still you're apartment." He mumbles as he turns his back to me and fusses with the chips wood on the corner of the dresser.

Even though he doesn't admit it, I can sense some kind of hurt or annoyance that I am leaving all of a sudden. I just think that staying here all day again definitely won't be any good for us knowing how easily we are to attract towards each other. When I enter the bathroom, I see my toothbrush still next to his. I grab it by the bristles and notice that they're wet. Has he been using my toothbrush?

The entire time I brush my teeth I think about the dinner my mother is having tonight. I wonder who she will even have attend and I am hoping it isn't too big. I thought about it and figured that it wouldn't be such a good idea if Harry were to come along like she said he could. I don't want to keep lying to my mother without telling her anything that has happened but then again I don't want Harry to come and something end up happening. This dinner is for my mother and her happiness is all that matters today, no drama, no fighting and no distractions.

When I finish in the bathroom I walk about and see him sitting on the couch with his phone in his hand. He locks it shut when he sees me enter the room but only catches a glance of me before looking away.

"Are you sure you're okay?" I have to ask him. He looks like he hasn't slept in days and he's being oddly quiet.

"I'm fine," he says as he lifts one shoulder before letting it drop again.

"You don't seem fine." I know we aren't on the best terms right now but his feelings still matter to me and for some reason, I feel like the emotions he is having right now doesn't have much to do with our relationship status.

"I'm just a bit tired. I think I may be sick or something."

"Oh. Do w- you have any more medicine in the cabinets?" I ask and he nods.

"I don't need medicine." He rolls his eyes but the faint smile on his face is present.

"If you're feeling sick then you need medicine," I smile and notice a bottle of Tylenol tablets sitting on the small table in the corner of the room. I pour two into my hand before I put them in his.

"Thanks, mummy." He smiles.

Before I can say anything else the flickering of lights happen again before the fully turn on.

"Only took the whole fucking night." He complains to the light above him like it can speak back. "And it still fucking smells like shit in here." He scrunched up his nose and sniffs again.

"Then stop sniffing." I laugh.

"Thank you for staying." He changes the subject. "And for giving me another chance. Even if it's just being your friend."

I nod my head slowly. I just hope that I won't regret this in the long run. I want to trust him again, I really do want nothing more than that but the only way for me to do that is to take things slower..much slower.

"Oh, and for giving me a ride home in the rain. And for letting me sleep In the bed with you."

I quiet laugh comes from my mouth. "Anything else?"

"I'm probably forgetting something but I think I'm good for now" He sends me a thumbs up.

My phone vibrates in my hand and I immediately look at it.

*can you please meet me at the coffee shop? I want to talk to you?*

I hadn't really expected Adam to still be trying to get a hold of me. I figured that the last couple of messages I have ignore would have given him the hint that I didn't want to talk. I'm proven wrong as I read the text he sent over and over again as I try to think if I should really go along with it.

"How's your hand?" Harrys voice distracts me from reading the message fore the tenth time.

The stinging has finally stopped during the night and the only thing bothering me is the small stringy pieces that are starting to rip off.

"It doesn't hurt anymore."

"And I'm sorry about that too."

"Now I think you have officially apologized for everything." I roll my eyes and smile as I shove my phone into my pocket of the shorts I am wearing.

"Probably not." He mumbles.

"I bet you did."

"Nope." He smiles crooked as he waits for my answer.

"I know what you're doing." I point at him and his smiles harder.

"I-" he stops himself.

"What?"

"Never Mind." He shakes his head and his eyes leave mine as he watches the blank wall in front of him.

"I'll call you later?" I ask and he nods. He's in his sudden mood change again. "Maybe we can make plans to do something one day ?"

It sounds weird asking to do something "one day" instead of just getting up in the morning and doing something everyday with him.

"Sure." His voice is more quiet now.

"I'll see you later." I turn from him and walk to the door.

"Beth?" He calls after me and I turn around with my hand still on the door knob ready for it to turn in my hand. "I know it may be crossing the friend line and all..but be careful driving and I love you." He says with all meaning in his eyes.

I smile at him before opening the door and shutting it behind me. I feel guilty for not saying it back but I'm sure he understands that it's hard for me right now. He knows that I love him though, he has to since I admitted it last night.

I dig my phone out of my back pocket and open the message up once I enter the elevator.

*ill be there in ten minutes." I hit reply.

--

The roads seem dead like people are still too cautious to drive. The rain has officially cleared up and the only things that are visible are little twigs and sticks that lay on the sidewalks and in the middle of the road. Some puddles still sit in the corners of streets I see a mother yelling at her son to stop jumping in them.

I'm parked outside the coffee shop now where I am supposed to meet Adam. It doesn't seem too crowded in there but I do know that some people from school like to come here, especially on Fridays.

When I'm getting out of my car is when the nerves start to settle in. I don't want to argue with him at all but I am going to explain to him that it was wrong of his to put Harry in the position. But then again, I'll have to thank him for it. I don't even know if it makes sense..

Once I open the door of the coffee shop the strong smell fills my nostrils immediately. I scan the room for the familiar face but I don't see it.

"Bethany," I hear the voice call from across the room.

Once my eyes lay on his I see a deep red cut under his left eye with a small white bandage over it. My feet think before my mind does as they stride themselves closer to the small table he's sitting at.

"Hi," he smiles at me before standing and pulling me towards him in a hug. It feels strange to hug him and maybe a little wrong?

"Thank you for meeting with me." He pulls away and sits down and gestures for me to do the same. "I got you a muffin and a hot chocolate, I'm not sure if you like coffee or not." He laughs nervously.

"It's fine." I smile and put my hands over the cup of hot chocolate and they warm up within seconds. "Thank you, you didn't have to."

"I wanted to." He says and then there is a brief moment of awkward silence.

"So," I start when I see that he doesn't . "Why did you want to meet here?"

"I wanted to see how you're doing. I know it's been really stressful for you lately and I feel horrible." He crossed his fingers together and I can tell that he is nervous. "And I know you have been sort of ignoring me.."

"It's not that I was ignoring you." I say even though I was. I just don't want him to feel too bad. "It's just, I didn't really want to be bothered for a while." At least I didn't fully lie to him..

"That's understandable. So how have you been dealing with it all?" He takes a sip from his drink and licks his bottom lip and over the cut that is placed in the corner.

"It's been hard but it's all getting better I guess you could say. I don't want To be angry anymore." I admit.

"Angry that it happened or angry that he did it?"

"Both." I tell him.

He leans back into his chair and looks around the room before looking back at me.

"You aren't that mad at him though? Is that what you're telling me?" I can't tell if he is annoyed or not.

"Of course I am, I will always be angry that he did that. But It isn't like avoiding him Is going to turn back time." I say.

"Don't tell me you forgave him." He lets out a small laugh but it's replaced when he locks his jaw.

"I didn't forgive him fully. I'm still thinking about it all. We aren't together if that's what you really wanted to ask me."

"But you're talking? Like you're friends?" I nod. "You still don't see it.." He lets out a frustrating laugh again.

"See what?" My voice is low.

"That he's is nothing. He's probably planning another sick thing to happen to you" He leans forward to get close to me over the table. "You deserve so much better. What is he ever going to do for you?"

"That isn't any of your business." I say sternly.

"I care about you. Therefore, it is my business." He rolls his eyes.

"Then stop caring about me, Adam. I'm sorry but you can't just sit here and talk bad about him, I won't allow it." I cross my arms over my chest.

"How can you sit here and tell me to stop caring about you? I won't, I'm not sure if you remember but his actions would still be a secret if it weren't for me." He spits.

"That's another thing, that was wrong of you too. I understand you were just looking out for me but that wasn't the right time. He would have told me in private sooner or later,"

my annoyance level is rising.

"You really think that? Bethany, he freaking paid people to keep their damn mouth shut about it. He gave Zayn his fucking flat screen because he was going to tell you." His voice is getting higher and I look across the room at the people who are turning heads to look at us.

"I don't want to talk about this anymore." I bite down on my bottom lip.

"You just don't like hearing the truth. You're so quick to defend him when he has done so much to hurt you. How can you just forget what he did?" His voice is getting lower now and I'm thankful for that.

"Im defending him because I know he is sorry. I'm tired of people talking bad about him all of the time. I know he has hurt me and you don't have to keep reminding me so stop trying to change my mind." I've never talked to him this way before and it almost feels good.

"I just want you to see the picture here."

"I see it clearly. I don't need anymore clarification." He shakes his head at me in frustration before staring down at the table.

"Do you even know what he is capable of?" He says after about a minute of silence.

"He won't hurt me." I shake my head

"He has already."

"Physically I mean."

"How can you be so sure about that? Did he even tell you about what happened back in England with his father?" My heart feels like it sinks into my stomach when those words leave his mouth.

How would Adam even know about that anyway? I haven't told anyone about it and I never will because it's no ones business. And here Adam is, throwing it in my face like it's going to make me change my mind.

"How do you even know about that?" He doesn't answer me. "You have no right throwing that out there."

"So you do know what happened." His eyes widen.

"I do. And it's not your right to be blurting it out when we're in public like this." I pull my chair out and stand from the table.

"Don't leave." He reaches for me but pull back.

Adam has always been so nice to me. But right now I can't be on his side at all. He passed the levels of disrespecting Harry and even though we aren't like we were before I wont just sit and let him talk about Harry like he's a massive murderer. harry is nowhere near that and I'm tired of people talking low on him all of the time whenever they get the chance.

I look at him one last time with an angered look before I turn around. I hear his chair pull out right when I open the door to leave. My feet move fast as I try to get to my car before he catches up to me.

"I'm not trying to hurt you." He says from behind me. "I'm trying to warn you."

I turn my body to face him now. And he steps slightly back when he sees the look on my face.

"Stop! Just stop trying to warn me. I'm so sick and tired of people warning me about everything and everyone I want to be around! Let me live my life, you don't and will never have control over my life so stop trying to dig deeper and deeper into it. Yes, what Harry did was horrible. Yes, I shouldn't be talking to him. But that's none of your concern what I decide to do. And you have no right talking about his past. Did you seriously think that he didn't tell me? That it was going to change my mind if you did?" I give him a second to answer but he doesn't.

"I don't know how to make it clear to you without hurting your feelings but there's really no easy way to say it. I don't want you. I will always have feelings for him and they're not going away." I see the hurt look in his eyes and I start to feel bad but I can't let it get to me. I had to tell him.

I'm annoyed and beyond angry at everyone right now that I just want to smash something.

"Wow, harsh." The familiar black haired girl comes behind Adam and looks at me with a big smile on her face. "Harry around?" She jokes and starts laughing. I ignore her and pretend she isn't there as I wait for Adam to speak.

I wish I couldn't feel tiffy's eyes burning into me. "My body is so sore." She complains and makes a pouting face. "Harry was so rough with me last night." She takes a drag of the cigarette that she holds between her fingers.

"Do you have some place to be?" I snap at her.

"Are you jealous or something?" She ask as she flicks the cigarette making some of the ashes fall into the concrete.

"There's nothing to be jealous of. You weren't with Harry last night." I can feel my blood boiling with anger and now I know how harry must feel when people start to test him like they both are to me. Especially Tiffy.

"Oh, and you were?" She raises one eyebrow.

"Yes."

"Wow, you just can't get enough of him, can you?" She moves Adam out of the way and I see him widen his eyes at me telling me to ignore her. "I don't blame you though. He sure knows how to make a girl feel good. I mean the way he made me feel was just so amazing. He's taught me positions that I never even hear of."

"Tiffy shut up!" Adam yells from beside her.

"That tongue," she smiles and looks off into the distance like she is reminiscing. "It does wonders." She looks back at me again and smiles wider.

"I have to go." I shake my head at her and as angry as she is making me I'm not going to let it take over me. I'm better than her and the best thing to do is to walk away.

"But-" Tiffy starts again as I open my car door. "Out of all of the times I fucked people...Harry included. I was never called a whore. How did that make you feel Bethany?"

I don't know what takes over me but I can't help from my body swinging back around and having my fist hit her right in the face.

"Fuck you." I spit and get into my car only left with her holding her face with her back turned to me now. I see Adam in the rear view mirror smiling a little at Tiffy and then looking back at me in shock.

I never thought that I would have to hit someone, ever. I would always do the right thing and ignore whatever someone had to say about me but ever since I came here it has been hard for me to do that. She deserved it, if she would have just kept her mouth shut I wouldn't have had to hit her.

I'm just now starting to feel the pain in my hand as I realize it's the same one that is strapped in gauze. I see more blood peaking through the thin fabric and I curse to myself for forgetting all about it.

If I were to have one wish to be granted right now it would only be for people to forget everything that happened. Me being included. Just forget everything that has made me upset in anyway and I'd be perfectly fine.

My heart still hurts for Harry. He usually doesn't care what people think about him but when I hear people talk about him the way Adam has it makes me angry and upset. He isn't a bad person, he does bad things but he is definitely not in the category of bad people. And he isn't a murderer either and I will find out how Adam even knew about that in the first place. Harry has always told me that the only people who know are me and the parents of us.

Gosh my hand hurts..

Harry's POV

I couldn't fucking sit in that house anymore. All I kept doing is staring at the fucking wall or I would fall asleep and then dream about all of that shit so I need to keep myself awake somehow. I don't know how, but I found myself coming to the mall and the first store I decide to go in is the one I got her bracelet from.

I look over to where the bracelets once were and they're gone. The whole rack isn't there and I don't see a familiar stone anywhere else in the shop.

Maybe while I'm here I can ask that woman if she knows anything that'll Happen. I want her to tell me that everything between Beth and I would get back to normal and that I won't have to keep feeling like shit all of the time.

"May I help you?" A voice says from behind me and I turn around. The guy has blonde hair that is gelled to one side and he's dressed in clothes that look like they're from Macy's.

He's the perfect person that Beth should be with.

She's never coming to this fucking store again.

What is a guy like him even doing in a store like this?

"Um," I scratch the back of my neck. "Is that old woman here? I kinda need to talk to her."

"Oh," he puts his head down. "She.. She passed away last Monday." He tells me and I'm hoping for a second that he is kidding.

"Are you serious?" I have to ask him.

The woman was creepy as fuck and a but I didn't ever think that she would die so soon. She seemed in good health for her age..

"I am sorry." He tugs at his collar. "How do you know her?"

"Why does that matter to you?"

"I'm Derek, her grandson. She left this shop to me and I'm taking over. Is there anything I can help you with?" He changes the subject as I can see the water in his eyes starting to build.

"You're not a psychic are you?" I ask and he smiles.

"No, I'm sorry. I didn't get that from her," he laughs.

"Where are the bracelets?" I point to the empty shelf that just paints a black surface now.

"Oh, those stone ones?" I nod. "She wrote in the contract for this place then when she goes to get rid of them."

"Why's that?" That's fucking dumb.

"She said she would find the right people to give them to before she passed." He shrugs. "I guess she did."

Okay so maybe it's not stupid..

I wonder if she meant me and Beth?

"Oh okay." Is all I say. I don't really know what to say about any of this really. "I gotta go, thanks. And sorry.. About your grandmother." I give him a small smile and leave the shop.

I don't even know where the fuck I'm gunna go now. I was hoping I would sit down with that lady and talk until how long it takes for her to answer all of my questions.

My phone vibrates in my pocket and I see that it's Tiffy calling. Fucking wonderful. I hit ignore only for her to call back seconds later.

"What?" I snap and and a man looks at me with a scowl look on his face. I widen my eyes at him as to give him a 'what the fuck are you looking at' expression.

"Are you ever not a dick?" She says.

"What do you want? I'm busy." I lie.

"You know that guy Adam?" Just the mention of his name makes me tighten my fist.

"Spit it the fuck out, Tiffy."

"I just saw Bethany with him. They seemed a bit friendly if you know what I mean." I can hear her inhale her cigarette through the speaker.

"When?" My jaw locks.

"Just now." I hear her cough. Stop fucking smoking then. "She literally flipped a shit when she saw me notice them together and I told her that I was going to tell you."

"What are you five?"

"So you rather not know that she was With him then?" She asks and she right.. I would want to know. "I thought so. But anyway.. She punched me."

"Now I know you're lying." As amazing as that would be, I don't believe her..

"Ask her yourself. She's out here always talking about how much of an idiot you are for doing all this shit but she doesn't seem too fazed by it if she's moving on so quickly."

She isn't "moving on" from me too quickly. But I can't help but think that what if Tiffy is telling me the truth? But then again I can't really see Beth leaving the apartment to go and do things with him. I swear to god if she was fucking him this entire time..

"Harry?" Another voice says from the side of me. I hang up the phone once I see Beth's mum coming closer to me. This day just keeps getting better and better...

"Where is Bethany?" She asks and looks around me searching for her.

"I think she went back to your house." I tell her while looking across the hall. I'm not willing to look at her face right now..

"Oh well alright. It's upsetting you can not come tonight" I look at her now. Her red lipstick almost blinding me and her pout present.

This is weird as shit.

"Why would I come over?" This day is just so damn confusing and I don't know what to believe.

"I'm getting married and I'm having just a little celebration at the house. Nothing too fancy." That's a shock. "Bethany said that you have a lot of errands to run and wouldn't be able to make it."

She what? Why would she tell her mum that?

Wait. Fucking wait. I swear to God if she is inviting Adam.. And didn't tell me because of him I'll fucking..

"Is something wrong?"

"No." I look away from her. I don't understand why Beth would lie and not just tell me about it. Yeah, It wouldn't be something I'd be excited to go to but still.. I thought we were fine, or almost close to being just that. "I can make some arrangements. Should I bring anything?" I ask.

"Oh, no darling." She smiles and I'm not sure if it's fake or not. This is so fucking weird and I feel uncomfortable. "She'll be so exited that you'll be coming."

I can't see her doing this just to make me pissed off. But then again, after what Tiffy just told me I don't know what could have been really happening all of this time. What if she only wants to be friends because she wants to be with Adam now. She didn't tell me about this dinner with her family because she invited him. I'd feel so fucking stupid if she was playing me.. Wanting me to feel stupid and beat my self up for everything I did when she has been sneaking around with Him the whole time.

"Don't tell her," I say quickly. "I'll surprise her."

(Please vote and comment 😊 I love you and I hope you enjoyed the chapter and I also hope you didn't cry too much in the beginning! Haha 💜)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

915K 42K 62
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
660K 14.7K 42
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
724K 44.4K 109
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
90.2M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...