We'll protect you (Book 1) ||...

By MeeraDixit

(Zainourry story with omega harry ) Harry was a male omega which was rare to happen cause there were mainly f... More

Authors Note
New Beginning
Goodbyes
First Day Of University
Louis
Speechless
Speechless-2
Plan's for the meeting
"Oops","Hi"
Gemma's approval
Falling ill
Harry's little magic
Meeting Anne
Reasons and confession
Secret's out
The past
Alex
The first kiss
(Not an update)
I Love you too..
The date
The date -2
Alex's problems
Protection
Insecurities
THE ROSE DAY🌹🌹
Disputes
Apologies and Reunion
Guardian Angel
The promise ring
Helpless Alphas
Meeting Stan
Trust
Boxing Harry
🔎 Detective Harry 🔍
Alone time
Walking in the woods
Handcuffs and The Ring
⚽The Football Match⚽
(not an update )
The Party
Kidnapped
Finding Harry
Howl of cry
Casting the spell off
Collecting Evidence
Prank and Water Fight
Truth and Trust
Heartbroken
sorry guys
sorry guys (again)
Harry's Note
Car accident
He is back !!!
Accident or a planned murder?
Start it all over again
The Truth
Physo/Stalker
The Head Boy
A Helping Hand
Friendship
Forgiven?
🐶 The best pet 🐶
Save me
The King's Arrival
The swimming pool
Bonding
{not an update}
Problems
Anger / Worry
The Future ?
Disguise
Explosion
Adieu ?
Arrival of the evil
His next step ..
Next right step
The new place
Chance to escape ?
Choice to make
Surprise
The twin omega
The surprise gift
Choose the right path
Saviour
Trust yourself
Out of control
Sacrifice
👣 The Blackfoot Clan 👣
First attack
Second attack
Wait ... What ?!
And so we meet ..
The final war
A heartbreaking farewell
Welcome back !!!
VACATION
Malabami Beach 😉
A chaotic day (nothing new)
Never ending problems
🎓The Graduation ceremony 🎓
🔞Epilogue-1 🔞
Epilogue-2
Epilogue-3
(Extra chapter)
A/n
Book 2 Published !!!!!

Advises and suggestions

3.3K 87 54
By MeeraDixit

Harry's POV

After my so called fight with my alphas I just locked myself in my room not wanting to face anyone right now . All the pain and suffering I felt at this moment was so much I didn't even know what should I do . My life went from so happy and cheerful to sad and depressing in a split second .

Where did I went wrong , what even was my fault ? My family kept banging on my door but I didn't have that couarge to face them . I just sat there crying my eyes out at my loss I created myself . After a few hours there was a knock on my door thinking it was gemma I ignored it but then a small voice came ,

"Harry , can I come in ?"

I immediately recognized the voice as alex , yes he was still stay at my house . He was like a little brother to me , in this past days he was my only comfort . I wiped my tears away and put on a fake smile before opening the door . He looked up at me with sad eyes before jumping on me embracing me with all his strength .

"I am so sorry harry , so sorry ...."

Why was he sorry for he didn't do anything wrong , wait don't tell me he heard all that . As if reading my mind he mumbled in my shoulder .

"Yes I heard all of it ..."

I pulled out of his embrace as he looked at me with a serious face saying ,
"We need to have a chat ."

He took me to my bed and sat in front of me looking at me expectationally , I raised my eyebrows at him as if asking what , he shook his head before saying ,

"Say everything that is going on in your pretty head to me . You need to let out all your emotion and I am hear to listen every word that comes from your heart so start speaking ."

I sighed , what is going in my head . Where do I start saying and my main concern should I share my thoughts with alex ....

"Alex you already have problems with your mate and I don't think I should make you more worried by burdening my problems on you -"

He cuts me off with his words ,
"Harry you have helped me with every situation in my life , you saved me from hell I was living in . Atleast I can help you by listening to your problems cause you know I will never judge you . I respect and love you more than I love myself or anybody else . So plz if you think of me as your little brother plz let me help you here ."

I shook my head trying to stop my tears , but no matter how hard I try I just couldn't stop crying so I started to talk anyways ,

"Well as you know I am not normal , I have power not only that but I don't even act like an omega . I always thought it's a good thing that I am not submissive like other you know , I walk with my head held high . But that was until I met my alphas , like every other alphas they are strong , dominating , possessive , protective and to have them as mate would be a blessing for any omega ...."

I took a deep breathe before continuing ,
"But for me it's not . I tried alex .. I tried so hard to act like normal , to do as they say , to walk under their protection , to follow their instruction but I can't ..... For me living like that is like an punishment , I feel like a prisoner , I feel like I have lost all my freedom . I don't know what to do , how to react , what to say . I don't know how to be normal ."

By now I was sobbing on his chest as he tried to comfort me . I felt like a loser , a failure . I failed my family , my friends ... I failed my alphas .

"You know Alex's my alphas are perfect , they treat me so good , they take care of me , they love me but guess what I don't give anything to them in return . They deserve so much better than me and I believe one day they will find that person who will keep them happy , follow their order . Wh-o would be the perf-ect mate for them-m , cause sadly I am not..."

Alex took my hand in his and looked straight in my eyes saying ,
"Answer my one question harry , will that someone be able to love them as much as you do ??"

I shook my head sniffing ,
"Will they be able to love that someone as much as they love you ??"

I shook my head again . He smiled a bit at my response ,

"Then my love there is no problem here cause nothing matters more than love . They love you , you love them what else is required . I am not trying to play the teacher here but listen to me carefully harry , as far as I know your relationship will face many problem , various difficulty , hundred of obstacles but during that period just put your hand on your heart and ask two question to yourself ; do you believe in your alphas and do you love them . If the answer is yes then nothing can defeat you ..."

I looked at him in surprise my tears long forgotten . Those words did hit me hard and what surprised me more was that they came from alex .

"Who are you and what you did to my alex ??" I ask with a small smile

He chuckled saying , "I am the alex you made me harry . Before I meet you I was scared to even talk with myself , my fear was above all things in this world but you came in my life and changed it all . You made me wanna live , wanna try new things in life , you made me wanna feel happy and loved . You are my idol harry , my hero , my best friend , my only family. And as long as I have you I fear nothing and -"

"Ohhh will you shut up before I start crying again ." I said with a watery laugh taking him in my arms rubbing his back lovingly ,

"I am so proud of you Alex , so proud ."

"Can I ask something from you harry .." when I nodded he continued ,"- Plz give your relationship a chance harry , your alphas love you till death they can't live without you and I know your happiness lies with them . Plz think about it , please don't run away from your problems .. try to find a solution cause I know you are strong and can win this fight ."

"I promise you Alex that I will fix this shit , okay ."

He smiled and nodded , "Now go back to your room and study you silly sauces ." I said with a smile which caused him to chuckle.

Alex got up from my bed and went towards the door but then he turned towards me and ran back taking me in a hug , I smiled fondly hugging him back .

"I love you harry ."

"I love you too alex .." I said patting his back and with that he was gone .
I sighed and layed down on my bed thinking of all that happened these past few days . Everything was going perfect then what caused the problem . My alphas were protective of me from the start and it was not an problem until...

My eyes went wide open when I understood the reason and cause of all this ,
NICK !!

From the day nick wrote me that bloody note my alphas were acting over protective and that is what caused the problem . Nick created misunderstanding between us , he knew I would feel trap under constant watch therefore he gave me that fucking letter . I am gonna kill that bastard the moment I find him . I felt like punching myself right now , it was all Nick's plan and I acted the same way he wanted me too but no I am not gonna let him win this easily .

Alex was right I love my alphas and they love me . No one can ever come between our love .

I made up my mind that I will go to my alphas house apologies for everything and then.. then what , will they go back being over protective and possessive what change will my sorry bring cause as far as I know this is not completely my fault . But if I explain my problem to them they will understand right then again will they be willing to compromise ...

I sighed shaking my head , I needed answers before doing anything at the moment . But who could help me I needed suggestion from any alpha , one who would help me without being partial . I could not ask dad cause he will eventually take my side , ed was busy with his own work , whom should I ask . Then a person clicked in my mind and I knew he would help me to do what is right . I took my phone out dialing his number . It rang three times before his happy voice came from the speaker,

"Hey harry , how are you doing bud?"

"Not fine at the moment .." I said with a sad sigh.

"What's the problem hazza , you know I am here to help you with anything ."

"I know James hence I called you , you are the closest alpha I have known for a very long time, you are my best friend for saying out loud so I want your help and your suggestion in my problems with my alpha ..."

"Bud you are scaring me now , clearly say what happened with your alpha . I swear if they hurt you I will kill them ."

"No no they didn't hurt me.." I quietly said .

"I am not saying physically but emotionally , buddy your voice sounds so sad and broken right now . Clearly you are hurt harry so tell me what happened ?" God he can always read me so well.

"Okay I will tell you but you gotta promise me you will stay calm until I finish and also you will not tell a word to Jackson or Josh ."

"Okay , okay I promise . Now spill it out already ."

So I said everything from Nick's note till my fight with alphas to him without leaving a word . He was quiet the whole expect for his deep breaths that came through the speaker .

"Yay so that's all what happened , you can talk now .."

"YOU MEAN TO SAY NICK IS BACK NOW AND HE IS AFTER YOU AGAIN . ALSO YOUR LOVELY MATES ARE FIGHTING WITH YOU INSTEAD OF SUPPORTING YOU ...." His loud voice echoed in my room .

"Well you can put it that way but I need your help here . You are an alpha so you tell me what my alphas did was right or wrong .."

"Obviously wrong harry what are you even saying .."

"No I didn't mean like that I know it is wrong but listen you are a alpha too so if something like this happened with your mate would you react the same way ?"

"Hell no I would support my mate , take care of her , help her instead of saying words that would hurt her .." he growled .

"It's not like my mate don't take care of me or they don't support me . They are the best alphas I could get so don't talk like that about them ." I growled back getting angry now .

"Well harry if you already know that what do you want me to say cause according to me they did to you was wrong ."

"I know they made a mistake and I am not denying that I am just asking you if that mistake is forgivable or not . Plz james think calmly for a moment here does being an alpha protecting it's mate justify their action or what they did was completely abnormal for an alpha to do ."

There was a silence before he replied ,
"Harry you have clearly made your mind but you need assurance from someone to calm your running thoughts " he said with a small chuckle to which I whine in response ,"-But then again they are four alphas sharing you as their only omega and upon that you are the dream boy of many alphas out there which is enough to make them jealous and protective . And when some sick lover will send a note like that to you its completely obvious for them to lose their temper because alpha or not you are the love of their life and it's their right to claim you as theirs . So yes their actions are forgivable if not repeated again "

"Thanks james that is all I wanted to hear ."

"It's all good bud but make sure you make them understand your freedom matters as much as theirs ."

"Yes boss ."

"Okay then I know you are eager to go and meet your alphas so I will leave you for now but make sure to keep me updated . Bye hazza ."

"Bye james ."

With that I hanged up the call . Well now I know what I had to do so alphas here I come....

********
A/n

This chapter was kind filler which explained all type of emotions harry is going through.  Hope you understand my point here .

Next chapter will be their reunion so be ready . Also what are your thoughts about this chapter , let me know through your comments .

Hope you like the chapter. Have a great day ...
😃😃

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

266K 15.9K 164
chance connection part two - you definitely need to read that first because i simply ran out of chapters there... (➡️ my profile) zain accidentally...
11.2K 320 154
This is going to be all about 1D ships book recommendation. All besides Larry, I have other books dedicated to them. So this is all about the other s...
31.2K 1.7K 51
[Major Warning ⚠️ :- I wrote this book when i was a teen and as English isn't my first language, i wasn't that familiar with terms or words. I'll sta...
40.4K 984 39
After Harry Styles family moves to a new town, after having problems with previous alphas, will harry be able to find his alpha, or will he forever...