Cursed- A Joe and Dianne FanF...

By isobelg25

NOW COMPLETED The Strictly Curse. A myth? A legend? Or the truth that will change Joe Sugg and Dianne Buswell... More

Chapter 1- Meeting the Team
Chapter 2- The Dinner Date
Chapter 3- Small Talk
Chapter 4- There For You
Chapter 5- The Prerecord
Chapter 6- The Birthday Party
Chapter 7- Was that a moment?
Chapter 8- He SOOO Loves Her
Chapter 9- You have a daughter?!
Chapter 10- Can I stay the night?
Chapter 11- Now approaching, Fourth Floor...
Chapter 12- The Next Level...
Chapter 13- I Love You
Chapter 14- Just Like Fred
Chapter 15- And That's Why I Love You
Chapter 16- Hey Dia- Wait?!
Chapter 17- And the winner is...
Chapter 18- She's a good'n
Chapter 19- Couples Holiday
Chapter 20- I've never seen him this happy
Chapter 21- Happy New Year
Chapter 22- Lets Get Away
Chapter 23- Pull Over
Chapter 24- I'm so happy I met you
Chapter 25- We Found our Rainbow Connection
Chapter 26- Your Song
Chapter 27- Keep Dancing
Part 2- Chapter 1- Awkward Reunion
Part 2- Chapter 2- The things we do when we're drunk...
Part 2- Chapter 3- She'll never know...
Part 2- Chapter 4- Fake News
Part 2- Chapter 5- Background Check?
Part 2- Chapter 6- From Bad to Worse
Part 2- Chapter 7- What Happened?
Chapter 9- Part 2- Flatline?
Part 2- Chapter 10- I Know What I Saw!
Part 2- Chapter 11- And Me.
Part 2- Chapter 12- The Lead Up
Part 2- Chapter 13- The After Party
Part 2- Chapter 14- Surprise!
Part 2- Chapter 15- Realisation
Part 2- Chapter 16- You Too?
Part 2- Chapter 17- The Unheard Truth
Part 2- Chapter 18- Answers Part 1
Part 2- Chapter 19- Answers Part 2
Part 2- Chapter 20- Operation Amy
Part 2- Chapter 21- Now or Never
A/N
A/N and MASSIVE THANK YOUU!!
Book 2??
I NEED UR HELP
oops
BLESSED IS BORN!

Part 2- Chapter 8- Are You Sure?

1K 19 2
By isobelg25

Dianne POV
It was a few hours after the incident, and me and joe were staying in a nearby hotel for a couple of weeks whilst all the damage was dealt with.
'I can't believe that I was an accessory to arson.'
'Don't talk like that. You didn't know, Pasquale was the one in the wrong, and the obvious.'
'I can't believe he'd go that far just to try to get me back.'
'The things we do for love.' We lay down in bed, considering it was around 2:30 by the time all the questioning and press had finished.
'I am knackered. I hope there's not too much damage.' Joe mumbled, his face planted in his pillow.
'Same. This has been the worst day.'
'I'd agree. It's not everyday a maniac try's to kill you by setting fire to your house just so he can get you back.'
'I'll give you that.' I sniggered into the duvet, letting my eyes grow heavy and fall into a light sleep, my mind still in the events of the night. I can't believe he would go this far. The punching, the stalking, Strictly and now arson? In a strange way, I was flattered, but mainly frustrated, and scared. I now knew what he was capable of, where would it stop?
Joe POV
I woke up the next morning to Dianne wandering around the room, already dressed in... sportswear.
'Dianne.'
'Oh, morning Joe. How are you?'
'I'm confused. Why are dressed for the gym?'
'Because we are going to the gym.'
'Still confused.'
'Why?! How?!'
'You said we. I don't gym.'
'Well you are today.' I moaned, but got dressed and went down to the hotel fitness room anyway. When we arrived, I was surprised to see Dr Ranj running on a treadmill.
'Heyyy, Ranjyyy! How are you bro?'
'Yeah I'm alright, my flats a little bit singed but other than that.'
'Yeah, same mate.'
'Do you know what happened?'
I shared a Look with Dianne, noticing her subtle head shake.
'No, think it might have been an accident.'
'Yeah, luckily no ones dead, one guy is in critical condition though.' We shared another look, knowing instantaneously who he was talking about.
'Shame, shame.' We started using the equipment, lifting some weights and using the treadmills and all that kinda stuff, before we called it a day. Just as we arrived back at the room, my phone started to ring violently in my pocket. I picked it up, and put it on speaker so Di could hear.
'Hi there, is this Joseph Sugg?'
'Yeah, that's me, who's this?'
'Hi, I'm Mandy, I work at Battersea Hospital. Mr Anthony Quinlan has awoken from his coma and has requested specifically to see you.'
'Are sure you don't mean my girlfriend Dianne Buswell?'
'Nope, he definitely said Joe Sugg.'
'Okayyyy... I'll be there in an hour.' I hung up the phone, and looked across to Dianne.
'Your actually going?'
'No, we're actually going. You take me to the gym, I take you to see your maniac ex boyfriend who tried to kill me and burnt half our flat down. Your welcome.' She rolled her eyes playfully, grabbing her bits to leave for the hospital. This would be interesting...
Not much happened, just a little filler, but there was a build up for some ☕️ next chapter... why does Anthony want to see Joe? What will he say? What will he do? Will he even survive after the fire? Thank you for 17,300, I love and appreciate every single one of you reading this or who has read it :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.3K 1K 30
When Joe signed up for Strictly, never expected to fall for Dianne. What more he didn't expect was the adorable five year old that came with her, but...
66K 2.3K 78
First Book. Second Book is called Forever Yours Joe and Dianne meet a few years before strictly then get partnered together. They don't know what to...
194K 3.6K 52
A set of one shots about Joe Sugg and Dianne Buswell. Just like the 1st book but new 😂 Please feel free to request!
168K 3.4K 48
Connie and her 'crew' are back!! There's plenty of adventure to be had with a little Connie chaos along the way. We're lucky enough to be able to fo...