Prince Harry Ih.sI

By stylesrunsme

"Everyone please rise and applause for your new Prince and Princess!" Harry squeezed my hand tight and put u... More

Prince Harry
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66

53

7K 247 35
By stylesrunsme

"What? What the fuck did you just say?" He says, staring at me like he's caught me in the middle of committing a crime; his eyes wide, eyebrows raised and mouth parted, the only thing he didn't do was point a finger at me.

I start to panic, my face flushed in worry. I knew there was a possibility of him not being ready for such a... Role but I didn't think he would act so aggravated about it at first. "I-"

He holds onto his hair, pulling it. He turns his face to the side rather quickly and puts one finger up at me. "You can't be pregnant, Gisele." He mentions then shakes his head and putting his finger down.

I frown immediately, my mind running through the multiple options of how to respond to him.

"Gisele..." He says more calmly. He looks back at me and grabs hold of my hand. "Tell me you're joking..."

I look down at the staircase before I set my eyes to his. His assumption that I would be joking about a topic like this irritates me.

I show him a smile, a very faint one, one that doesn't even put a crease on any part of my face. "I'm joking, Harry." I lie. "I was just wanting to see your reaction." I laugh, putting on a charade that I hope he'll buy.

He chuckles, "oh my fucking god… shit! Don't do that shit again. I can't- Could you imagine if we really were?" He shakes his head and then bites on his fingernail.

I give him my best fake smile. "I was so kidding. That'd be hell." I look at him quickly, wanting to see his exact reaction, which is blank. He continues to stare at me and I start to think he knows I'm lying.

Soon, he nods. "We're too young for that. I'm not ready for something like that... Maybe later but not -not now at all."

I turn around, heading back up the stairs. "Me either."

<> 

"He doesn't want it, he doesn't want anything to do with it! What am I going to do, Leah?" I ask Leah, pacing back and forth in my lounge room. I had called her over this afternoon to tell her about my major, major, major crisis. I told her everything about last night.

"Gisele, calm down-"

My skin boils... Calm down? He doesn't want to father his own child, which happens to be in my womb at the moment!

I turn to face her. I love Leah but all sense of rationality has left me at this point. I knew that I might not be able to handle being a mother, but I thought that if Harry would be happy and excited for me then eventually I would be too, and I would look forward to bearing a child but I guess not.

"Leah... I don't know what to do." I sigh. I walk over to my vanity, placing my hands on the table and looking at myself in the mirror.

"Gisele, you should've told him the truth." She says quietly, walking over to me. "I don't want to be hurtful but I need to be honest. It would have been best if you’d just told him... I'm sure you can figure a way to tell him again... The truth, that is."

"But you didn't see the way he was acting... He couldn't believe it... literally! And when I did tell him the truth he asked if I was joking. He told me I can't be pregnant, Leah." I wipe my hand over my face, closing my eyes.

Leah starts rubbing my shoulder. "What do you plan on doing then?" She speaks, quietly. I respect her for being so patient with me.

"I've got to tell him," I say turning to look at her. "But... I don't know when."

She nods her head, crossing her arms and staring at the ground, thinking. "Gisele, he's not going to like it when he finds ou-"

"I know, Leah." I say cutting her off. "Sorry, but I know. He'll be mad for sure."

She nods, understanding. "I guess you can just take it day by day. Don't stress yourself out… it's not healthy for you, Harry or the baby. Stay rested, hydrated and all that. When the right time comes, just explain to him that you've only brought that up to see what he'd say and that it just happened you were pregnant."

I absorb Leah's words, nodding and slightly smiling at her response. I grab Leah and give her a hug, "thanks."

She holds onto me, "no problem. Just take care of yourself, all right? Let me know when you need anything, the doctor, pills, and clothes... Anything."

I pull away, "okay."

I guide Leah out the lounge and walk her down the stairs where we share one last hug before she leaves.

Harry is on the other side of the house, where his office is. He wasn't ever joking about taking his work home with him. He told me to not come by him at all because I would be a major distraction and yada yada.

I walk to the living room and take a seat on the couch, crossing my legs and sighing. I try hard to think of ways in which would make Harry less mad at me when I decide to tell him that I was lying about saying I wasn't pregnant.

It's funny... these past couple days I've been coming up with ways to tells him about the pregnancy and after I told him, I'm still thinking of better ways. This is so stupid, I can't believe this happened.

"Oy." I groan aloud, clearly frustrated. I rub at my temples.

A couple seconds pass when I feel a set if heavy hands rub my shoulders. I tilt my head back to see Harry standing, leaning down to kiss onto my neck.

"What's wrong?" He asks while rubbing my shoulders yet not lifting his lips for more than an inch above my skin. His warm breath hits against my skin, making the hairs on my body rise.

I hum and flutter my eyes, "nothing now."

He smiles into his kiss on my upper neck. "I think you need a good rub, don't you?"

I nod frantically when he starts to apply more pressure to my shoulders with his hands and gives me a proper message.

I lay my head back and close my eyes as he continues.

He places a kiss to my cheek, "like that?" He asks.

"Yeah," I sigh.

His left hand starts to move past my shoulder and he places it at my sides where he rubs circles gently yet with the perfect pressure.

I moan quietly.

His right hand starts to move down my back but then back up to my shoulder, moving past it, he slides his hand across my collar bones and gradually makes his way downwards till his hand is gliding past both of my breast. I start to slump in my seat.

He stops gliding his hand and rests it at my right breast, enveloping my boob in his hand as he kneads it and sucks onto the skin of my neck at the same time, all the while standing from behind the couch and me.

"You're so good," I comment. I put my hand on top of his, which has now been placed over my left breast, giving it just as much attention as the other. Together, we press the right amount of force that makes me squirm.

"You haven't seen anything yet," he whispers.

I giggle while my eyes stay shut. Harry removes his hands from me and joins me on the couch where he grabs hold of my face and crashes his lips to mine. Moving his head from side to side as he kisses me with so much passion that my body slowly falls back so that I'm lying on the couch. Harry's body on top of mine while my lips are connected to his.

I'm forced to end our kiss as I part my mouth 'cause I'm in need of air. Harry's eyes stay closed and his lips move down my neck quickly where he attacks the sore spots he gave me minutes ago. Soon, his hands pinch my breasts one last time before he pulls off my shirt.

I'm left in my bra and jeans while Harry is in his casual clothes: black jeans and a white tee.

I grab hold of Harry's shirt, taking it off and throwing it off him. Grabbing his face this time, I press my swollen lips to his. His tongue invades my mouth and I almost pull away to apologize for biting it, but Harry doesn't mind. He holds onto my waist and starts to unbuckle his belt, to take off his pants. I unclasp my bra.

I moan loudly, when he pushes me back against the couch, so that I'm lying against it again. I start to fidget; eager for the pleasure Harry will bring me.

His boxers are the only clothing item that remains on him while he pulls all my clothes off me. I slide my hands down to his waist, grabbing hold of his sides, gripping onto them as I push my body upward in order to press myself against his erect dick.

I moan loudly once I've been able to rub it against myself, however Harry removes my hands from his side, grabbing hold of both my wrists and slamming my hands above my head. I furrow my brows as a pain erupts through my arm, although I’m far too horny to mention it hurts.

Harry shakes his head, whispering "no."

I whine and shake my own head too, moaning Harry's name as his finger lightly trails up and down my slit.

He puts his head between my legs, his lips leaving wet kisses all around my upper thighs and crotch.

He puts his lips to my clit where he places a rather big and wide kiss to it, biting onto the skin while he pulls away. I close my eyes shut and moan, bringing my hand to his hair.

He grabs my wrist yet again, preventing me from gripping onto the strands of his hair and instead he puts his fingers through my own, holding my hand while eating me out. His left hand is wrapped under my thigh, holding me close to him while he sticks his tongue into me, making figure eight shapes, circles, zigzag lines and random other patterns that leave me whining for more.

"You do me so right," I say aloud, knowing he loves it when I tell him how I feel under his touch.

He groans into me, loving what I had just said. I shriek though, enjoying the feeling of the sound against me. I arch my back, immediately.

He squeezes my hand tighter as I start to pant heavily, reaching my climax.

I lay still, panting heavily as I calm down and watching Harry as he moves up from between my thighs and stares at me.

"You're always so distracting," he smiles. "I'll never be able to get a thing done."

I laugh, turning my head as he stares down my body. He reaches for my hand, holding it. "I don't mind being your muse. Although, you do have Prince things to-do, maybe you should get to it."

"I suppose. Care to help me though? Seems like I have a Prince problem that you could help me with..." He laughs, kissing my hand with a smile.

I look down at his problem, it's so erect, so long, so thick and out there. I brush my hand against it and pull away. "I could but I don't think you really need my help..."

Harry's mouth is in a still line, his body unmoving, and his eyes becoming wide for a second and then back to normal, he looks down at himself. I can hardly see him breathing, but am shocked to see him grin at me, putting his hands to his boxers and removing them.

I lick my lips; this is going to be so good.

He stands off the couch for a sec, taking his boxers off and putting them on the table, he leans back on the couch sitting straight with his feet on the ground yet his head is tilted back and to the left, where I watch him stare at my center, my core.

He reaches over to me, putting his right hand in front of me, his palm parallel to my lips. I move my head forward and stick out my tongue, licking it.

He puts that exact hand to his length and starts to pump, staring at my lips, my chest, my hands and everything in between. He closes his eyes and groans. I watch in awe as he twists his wrists, pumping himself roughly and then sometimes slowly. He hits his base a couple of times and rubs his tip, which makes me instantly shut my legs.

As odd as it is, Harry quickly opens his eyes, staring at my legs, he brings his left hand to my knee and harshly shoves it back against the couch, leaving me to be wide open for him.

He leaves his hand on my knee, gripping it as his eyes shut again.

I move closer to him, kissing his neck sweetly and putting my hand on top of his. Together we stroke him till he comes undone.

Once finished, Harry opens his eyes, which shine at me, my reflection evident in them. I look at him wide-eyed. I can't believe I asked him to do that.

He holds my waist, bringing me too sit on top of him. My chest bouncing once it hits his.

"You're so fucking naughty, making me wank in front of you…"

I blush, "I-"

"Making me touch you like that after you've said goodbye to your friend. What if a maid saw us? What if a guard walked in, calling out an emergency?"

I part my mouth, ready to apologize. "I'm-"

"You're such a good princess for me."

I gulped, blinking my eyes several times and smiling right after while pushing Harry's hair back. All the hot, sweaty sex and even the kisses Harry and I have given each other could never make me feel as satisfied as much as those words.

A/n: Hiiiiiiiiii

Harry's long flow got me feeling some type of way... and his buns/pony tails got me sweaty.

(I'll edit later)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

236 53 27
{Idea from Maximum Ride, but I've changed a whole bunch of stuff, and the storyline works differently} The world is ending, and 99% of the Earth’s po...
1.7K 40 23
"I can't keep doing this," he said as he stopped and glanced back at me. "You can't keep running either," I said loudly. That made him turn and fac...
668 2 20
I was in pain, I don't how to control everything in my body, I hit by this wolfebane, and Harry is here beside me, and in my surprise he hold me to h...
6.3K 240 19
"Zayn please." She sobbed. I hated seeing her cry, but what was even worse is that it was always me that made her cry. "Please, leave me alone." She...