Ascension of a Saiyan {Comple...

PokemonIsLife319

Y/n L/n, an average student in Kuoh Academy. But he is not your average student. Having banished and neglecte... Еще

Bio
Chapter 1: Y/n's arrival
Chapter 2: Introduction
Chapter 3: Pretty boy's debut
Chapter 4: A date with Amano Yuuma
Chapter 5: Danger
Chapter 6: Explanation and Y/n's past
Chapter 8: Duel between the Rooks
Chapter 9: Training and Y/n's Sacred Gear
Chapter 10: A talk
Chapter 11: Workout
Chapter 12: Y/n knows what is Love and Ancalagon's Past
Chapter 13: Infirmary
Chapter 14: Love Confessions, Harem and Charm Definitions
Your harem so far
Chapter 15: Ancalagon's debut
Chapter 16: Encounter with Riser and List of Ancalagon's powers
Chapter 17: Discussion
Chapter 18: Reunion
Chapter 19: New Ability
Chapter 20: Freedom and Confession
Chapter 21: Asia, The Twilight Healer
Your Harem So Far (Part 2)
Chapter 22: Dream
Chapter 23: New Character
Chapter 24: Vanessa Lucifer And The Prophecy
Chapter 25: Confrontation
Chapter 26: Ophis' Painful Past
Chapter 27: Power Of The Absolute
Chapter 28: Blessed
Chapter 29: Kaioken and Ultra Instinct
Your Harem So Far (Part 3)
Chapter 30: Form Amalgamation
Chapter 31: The Infinite Omniversal God is finally born!
Author Note: FAQ's
Chapter 32 (Epilogue): Forgiveness And Reunion

Chapter 7: Riser and his peerage's appearance

10.1K 135 100
PokemonIsLife319

The next day has come as you woke up from your slumber. You rise up as you stretches your arms and your feet as you look at the girls, sleeping soundly. While seeing the beautiful sight, a smile formed in your face and you said,

Y/n - Nothing is more better than seeing them smiling all the time. You said happily.

You grabbed the bath towel inside your drawer and you entered the bathroom as you began to take a nice, refreshing bath.

Splashes of water can be heard across the dorm and that makes the girls to wake up.

Rias then let out a yawn and she said while the girls woke up,

Rias - Good morning, girls.

All (except Rias) - Good morning, Rias.

Akeno - Say, where is Y/n?

Koneko - Maybe he is taking a bath. She said as she pointed the bathroom that is on the right side of the second bed.

After a few minutes, you came out of the bathroom with a towel covering your lower region. When the girls saw you, they blushed like crazy as they saw your muscular body. You then noticed the girls were staring at your body, and you decided to roll with it.

Y/n - ~Like what you're seeing?~ You said seductively.

The girls can't hold anymore as their noses began to bleed.

Isabelle (nosebleeding) - C-C-Could you p-p-please wear y-y-your clothes?? She said while covering her nose.

Y/n - ~Awww... Isabelle. I know you love seeing me like this.~

Isabelle (nosebleeding) - I-I-I-I know.

Y/n - *giggle* I didn't even know you're such a honest girl, Isabelle. *as you whisper her ear* And that's the thing I like about you.

Isabelle blushed like there was no tomorrow and she stutters,

Isabelle (blushing while covering her nose with a tissue) - R-R-Really?!

Y/n - Of course I am. When did I lie about you?

Isabelle then tackled you as she hug you tightly while the other girls only puffed their cheeks in jealousy.

Koneko - That's not fair! I want a hug as well. She pouted.

Isabelle - Thank you so much, Y/n.

You then hugged her back and you said,

Y/n - Anytime, Isabelle. Anytime.

After one minute of hugging, Isabelle let you go. You then looked at Koneko and you said,

Y/n - You want a hug? Then come here.

Koneko then walked to you as you open your arms, waiting for a hug. Koneko then walked at you while blushing and she hugged you. You then hug back as well. After a minute, Koneko then let you go as you proceed to your closet as you wear the clothes that your father gave you.

Y/n - There. All set. *as you look at the girls* Come on girls, let's go to the canteen. But before you do that, wear some clothes.

All girls - Right.

The girls then proceed to the closet as they wear their school uniform. While Raynare and Kalawarner just sit on the bed while covering their sexy bodies.

Raynare - What about us? We don't have school uniform like you girls.

Rias - Don't worry about it. I'll use my magic powers to make the both of you a school uniform.

Rias then grabbed and extra uniform from the closet and she placed it on the bed. Rias then summons a red magic circle and the clothes glowed in bright red color. After one minute, Rias successfully duplicated the clothes in which you were amazed by this. You then said,

Y/n - Wow! I didn't even know you have the power to duplicate things, Rias. Can you please teach me how to do that?

Rias - Thanks Y/n. And yes, I'll teach you.

As a sign of thanks, you suddenly hugged Rias in which she blushed furiously as she hugged you back.

Y/n - Thanks Rias.

Rias - ~Anything for you, sweetie.~

Akeno's mind - 'Seriously, why does everyone here is stealing the phrase, anything for you, sweetie? That's my catchphrase.' She wondered.

Raynare and Kalawarner then wear their uniforms. After a minute of hugging. You then let go of Rias and you said to the girls,

Y/n - Girls, a minute of hug will be my sign of thanks. Is that okay with you, girls?

All girls - Of course.

Y/n - Good. Oh and by the way, that uniform looks good on you, Raynare and Kalawarner. You said while smiling.

Raynare and Kalawarner then blushed and they said,

Raynare and Kalawarner - Thanks Y/n. We appreciate the compliment.

Y/n - Your welcome. Let's go to the canteen. I'll cook our breakfast.

All girls - Right.

And so all of them (including you) walked to the canteen.

After 10 minutes of walking, you and the girls arrived at the canteen while you proceed to the kitchen. When you arrived at the kitchen, you wear your white headband and apron, grabbed the ingredients inside the fridge and started to cook.

After 45 minutes, you are now done cooking. As you are done, you placed the food on two trays and you walked outside of the kitchen. When you are walking towards to the girls, the girls smelled the beautiful and delicious aroma that the food is emitting and that makes them smile.

Kalawarner - Wow! That smells so good and delicious. What a wonderful cook you are, Y/n. She said happily.

Y/n - Thanks Kalawarner. You said as you served the food to the girls one by one and you left one for you.

You then sit down, facing the girls and all of you said,

All - Thanks for the food! All of you prayed before taking a bite.

Timeskip

After eating breakfast, you then grabbed the plates, forks and dining knives, placed it on the two trays respectively and proceeds to the kitchen. When you arrived, you placed the utensils on the sink and began to wash it. Later, you are done washing the utensils and placed it on the cupboard. You then rubbed your wet hands with a rag. Afterwards, you proceed to the girls who were chatting with each other happily.

Rias - Oh Y/n your done. Say, where will you train?

Y/n - Behind the ORC Building, at the soccer field. Rias, lead the way.

Rias - Okay.

And so all of them (including you) walked to the direction were the soccer field is. When all of you arrived, Rias and the others walked to a nearby tree and they sat down there while you, you did your warm up exercise. After doing some push ups and sit ups, you activated your Kaioken and do some quick punches and kicks at the air. While you are training, the girls are watching you.

Raynare - Y/n sure is a hardworking guy, isn't he?

Rias - Yes he is and he is so caring and sweet person. Just like my ideal man.

Rias - Unlike my fianceé. She said as her smile disappeared and turn into a sad one.

Akeno - Right. That Phenex guy who is so selfish and arrogant.

Isabelle - Who is this Phenex guy that you are referring to?

????? - That would be me.

In all of a sudden, a fiery orange magic circle appeared besides them and sixteen people who are 15 girls and one man who is at the age of between 20 and 30.

You then noticed that a mysterious man with 15 mysterious girls behind him. You then deactivated your Kaioken as a slight pain suddenly appeared from arms.

Y/n - Man. I need to train more. If this happens during a battle, I'm so screwed. By the way, who is that guy?

You then walked towards them. When you arrived, you saw the mysterious man forcing Rias to go with him even she doesn't want to. This made you a little bit angry as you walked to them.

Y/n - Excuse me, who the hell are you and why are you forcing Rias to go with you even she doesn't want to? You said with seriousness on your voice.

????? - I should be the one asking you. Who are you, you filthy mortal?

Y/n - Well, my name is Y/n L/n. A pure-blooded Saiyan. What's yours?

Riser - I am Riser Phenex, a high-class devil. Also, I am Rias fianceé.

You then gasped in shock on what Riser said. You then asked Rias if this is true.

Y/n - Is that true Rias? That this guy is your fianceé?

Rias then sighed sadly and she said,

Rias - Yes Y/n, that is true.

Y/n - If that is true then I will not let you to marry him. Even if it's the last thing I do.

Riser - Then we will settle this to a rating game.

Y/n - Rating game? What is that?

Rias then cleared her throat and she began to explain.

Rias - Rating Game is a competition between two Devils with a peerage. The Rating Game shares many similarities with the board game Chess. The Rating Game was created after the introduction of the Evil Pieces by Ajuka Beelzebub. The Rating Game is used to measure a Devil's strength which will reflect their social standing in the Underworld. In fact, the Rating Game is so famous that the Top 10 ranked are considered as heroes to the Devils. She explained.

Y/n - I see. So it's just like a chess but in real life. And what about the Evil Pieces, what is that?

This time, Akeno is the one who will explain.

Akeno - The Evil Pieces also known as the Devil's Pieces, are a set of 15 chess pieces given to top-class Devils to increase their ranks by reincarnating other beings into Devils. The Evil Pieces are identical to normal chess pieces in terms of appearance but will glow in accordance to the magic color of its users when in use. Based on the game of chess, there are a total of 15 pieces (1 Queen ♛, 2 Rooks ♜, 2 Bishops ♝, 2 Knights ♞, and 8 Pawns ♟) that are given to top-class Devils (King ♚) with a peerage. These pieces are used to reincarnate other beings into Devils and become servants of the top-class Devil. The reincarnation abilities of the Evil Pieces, however, are not absolute as they cannot reincarnate Gods/ Buddhas and Dragon God into Devils even with a Mutation Piece. The Evil Pieces can reincarnate those who died recently or anyone still living who chooses to be reincarnated. She explained.

(The description of Rating Game and Evil Pieces is not mine. They are belong to their rightful owners.)

Y/n - Now I understand. And you, why are you forcing Rias to go and marry you? You asked.

Riser - To repopulate the devils that lost during the Great War with the three factions. Why? Do you object what I've said? He said slightly irritated.

Y/n - To be honest, yes I object. Why will you marry Rias so bad even though it's obvious that she doesn't want to?

Riser then snapped on you and he said,

Riser - You know what? Screw you! Isabela and Xuelan, get him and don't stop until you defeated him. He commanded.

Isabela and Xuelan - As you wish, Master.

You then made backflip towards them as you proceed to your battle stance while the girls also did their battle stance.

Y/n - Now come and get me. You said as you let out your white aura. By the way, what will be condition If I win or lose?

Riser - If you win, I'll let you train with Rias and her peerage for ten days.

Y/n - If I lose?

Riser - Then you will no longer intervene with my plans and to our wedding as well. Also the wedding will push through and there's nothing you can do about it.

Y/n - *sigh* Fine with me. Now let's get this battle started.

Isabelle - Go, Y/n! You've got to win this! She cheered.

Kaye - Yeah! Go teach them a lesson! She cheered as well.

Y/n - Don't worry girls. I got this *as you look at the beautiful girls* I have to admit these girls are so beautiful and gorgeous. Don't want to ruin their body and face though. You said while smirking.

While hearing that, they blushed like crazy.

Xuelan (blushing) - E-E-Enough with that. L-L-Let's get this b-b-b-battle already. She stutters.

Isabela (blushing as well) - Y-Y-Yeah! And w-w-we are g-g-going t-t-to defeat y-y-you.

Y/n - Oh? Then why the both of you are stuttering? You said teasingly.

Xuelan (blushing) - W-W-We d-d-don't know! She blurted out.

You then smirked as you know that you can use your charms as an advantage to them.

Y/n - Enough with that. Let's get started.

Afterwards, you dashed to them at full speed, ready for a punch.

To be continued...

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

37.5K 938 31
Quirk, quirkless, hero, villain? Kaito didn't care, he thought that just being alive was hard enough. Kaito grew up in a lab as an experiment, until...
183K 2.3K 15
[ARC I: Welcome to the Supernatural World!] {COMPLETED} Y/N L/N, Half-Saiyan - Half-Unknown, 18 years old, goes to Kuoh Academy. A new second-year st...
3.8K 24 35
Johan "JoJo" Gojo, an average teen that hangs out with friends in school, studies, and wants to move on with life. He is also an "Otaku" that has a p...
9.4K 203 12
Hiroki Kusuchi is a high schooler who attends Kuoh Academy, he is an all around average guy with nothing sticking out about him. One day he ends up r...