Ascension of a Saiyan {Comple...

By PokemonIsLife319

Y/n L/n, an average student in Kuoh Academy. But he is not your average student. Having banished and neglecte... More

Bio
Chapter 1: Y/n's arrival
Chapter 2: Introduction
Chapter 4: A date with Amano Yuuma
Chapter 5: Danger
Chapter 6: Explanation and Y/n's past
Chapter 7: Riser and his peerage's appearance
Chapter 8: Duel between the Rooks
Chapter 9: Training and Y/n's Sacred Gear
Chapter 10: A talk
Chapter 11: Workout
Chapter 12: Y/n knows what is Love and Ancalagon's Past
Chapter 13: Infirmary
Chapter 14: Love Confessions, Harem and Charm Definitions
Your harem so far
Chapter 15: Ancalagon's debut
Chapter 16: Encounter with Riser and List of Ancalagon's powers
Chapter 17: Discussion
Chapter 18: Reunion
Chapter 19: New Ability
Chapter 20: Freedom and Confession
Chapter 21: Asia, The Twilight Healer
Your Harem So Far (Part 2)
Chapter 22: Dream
Chapter 23: New Character
Chapter 24: Vanessa Lucifer And The Prophecy
Chapter 25: Confrontation
Chapter 26: Ophis' Painful Past
Chapter 27: Power Of The Absolute
Chapter 28: Blessed
Chapter 29: Kaioken and Ultra Instinct
Your Harem So Far (Part 3)
Chapter 30: Form Amalgamation
Chapter 31: The Infinite Omniversal God is finally born!
Author Note: FAQ's
Chapter 32 (Epilogue): Forgiveness And Reunion

Chapter 3: Pretty boy's debut

18.2K 221 209
By PokemonIsLife319

Time: 4:30 a.m.

The next day came as you rise up from your bed, stretches your body a bit and decided to take a shower at the bathroom. While you are bathing, someone is knocking on the door.

Y/n - Come in. The door is open.

When the door was opened it revealed Sarah.

Sarah - Y/n I'm here. She said as she sat on your bed, waiting for you to come out.

You then heard a familiar voice and you said,

Y/n - Sarah, your here! What brings you here?

Sarah - Well I came here to pick you up.

Y/n - Oh okay. Wait for me.

After 10 minutes, you came out of the bathroom with a towel covering your lower body and when Sarah looked at you, she blushed in deep crimson red as she saw your 8-pack rock hard abs.

Sarah - ~So hot.~ She said in a sexy voice.

You then blushed and began to scratch the back of your head and said,

Y/n - Uhhh..... Thanks. I guess.

You then began to wear your school uniform that the staff provided you.

Sarah's mind - 'Oh man! I want to see his abs longer. But oh well. Better luck next time.'

You are now done wearing your school uniform and you approached Sarah and said,

Y/n - Ready to go?

Sarah - Yup.

Sarah then stood up from the bed as she and Y/n went outside of Y/n's dorm and Y/n closed the door behind him. Sarah then lead the way as Y/n is following her. After five minutes of walking, Y/n and Sarah arrived at the kitchen.

Sarah - Well. Let's get this cooking done in no time.

Y/n - Right.

You then wear your apron and white headband which is tied on your left hand (Just like Yukihira Soma in Food Wars) and you began to cook the ingredients continuously.

Y/n - Time check, 4:50 a.m. Alright, let's get this cooking done!

You said as you began to cook.

After cooking for 1 hour and 10 minutes, you are now done cooking as sweats from all over your body appeared as you pant heavily. You then gave Sarah a thumbs up. Sarah gave you a thumbs up as well.

Sarah - Your job is now done here, Y/n. Now go attend your first day of school.

Y/n - Yeah don't want to be late. Bye Sarah, I'll see you at lunch.

Sarah - Okay!

Y/n then walked along on the corridor as he began to search his section.

Y/n - Let's see...... Section 1......

When you look above you saw Section 1 and it is in the middle Section 2 and the Student Council Room.

Y/n - What a nice surprise, Section 1 is in middle of Section 2 and Student Council Room. Well time to go in.

As you went inside on Section 1, you saw the girls looking at you with hearts on their eyes. You then facepalm and said,

Y/n - Not this again... you mumbled to yourself.

You then saw Rias and Akeno waving their hands at you.

Rias - Hey Y/n! Over here!

Y/n - Oh Rias there you are.

Teacher - C-C-Could you p-p-please introduce your self to u-u-us first? She stutters while blushing.

Y/n - Okay. *as you went at the platform, facing the students including Rias and Akeno* Hi everyone. My name is Y/n L/n but you can call me Y/n instead. I like to cook, have many friends and loved ones in life and people who are humorous. My dislikes are people who are hypocrite, selfish, pervert, liar, greedy, mean and dishonest. Also I work here at the canteen as a cook with Sarah. I am expecting great things and lessons here in the Academy. That's all and I hope we can get along. You said while smiling genuinely to them.

All of the girls including Rias and Akeno squealed in delight.

Teacher - Since you are done with your introduction, you may now sit in the middle of Rias Gremory and Akeno Himejima.

Y/n - Okay. Thanks uhh.....

Ms. Reyes - Ms. Reyes is my name.

Y/n - Thank you Reyes-sensei. He said politely.

You then began sit in the middle of Rias and Akeno.

Y/n - Hey guys, How's it going? You said as you placed your backpack besides you.

Akeno - ~We're fine sweetie. How about you?~ She said sweetly.

Y/n - It's great Akeno! Having a job here in this academy will support my finances.

Rias - Oh that's right. You work here as a cook. By the way how did you enroll here?

Y/n - Well, when I have a talk to Sona Sitri, she said that the my enrollment is free and then I was like, "Eh?! For free?!" and she said, "Yes". And so I owe her big time because when I got here, I don't have money at all. As in zero. She is the reason why I go to school and I thank her for that.

Rias - Ah. So that's why.

Rias's mind - 'I don't why but I feel like I'm jealous at Sona. Oh well, I will make sure that Y/n will be all mine.' She thought happily.

Timeskip to 1 minute before lunch

Y/n - Uhh.... girls?

Akeno - What is it, sweetie?

Y/n - I need to go to the canteen to work there.

Rias - Oh okay. Good luck on your job.

Y/n - Well then. Wish me luck.

You then left the classroom and he went to the canteen. When he arrived at the canteen, he saw Isabelle, Koneko and Kaye eating their lunch. You then walk to them and greet them,

Y/n - Hey guys, What's up?

Isabelle (blushing) - H-H-Hey, Y/n. Why don't you sit down and eat with us?

Y/n - I would love to but I have a job to do. *as you looked at the food that they are eating* By the way, the food that you are eating right now is my creation.

Kaye - Eh?! You mean you cook this for us students?

Y/n - Uh-huh. You agreed.

Kaye - No wonder this food is so freaking delicious.

Y/n - Thanks Kaye. I appreciate the compliment. You said as you smiled sweetly to Kaye.

Kaye (blushing) - Y-Y-Your w-w-welcome.

Y/n - Anyway, I gotta go now otherwise Sarah will yell at me. Bye! You said as you went inside on the kitchen.

Back with Isabelle and co.

Isabelle - Y/n sure know how to cook isn't he?

Koneko - Yeah and I'm sure he will be a great husband someday.

Kaye - And when he found a perfect girl for him, she will be so lucky.

They continued to eat some their lunch.

Timeskip to Dismissal

Y/n is currently fixing his notebooks and books and when he is done, he proceeds to the locker room. When he arrived, he place some of his notebooks and books inside it. After that, you locked your locker and proceeds to ORC Building.

When you arrived at the building, you knocked the door three times and waited.

Koneko - I'll get that.

Koneko then opened the door and it revealed Y/n.

Koneko's vision on you:

She saw a dazzling man in front of her. His face is shining brightly with sparks on it.

Koneko can't resist the handsomeness that you are emitting and that makes her to faint as her face is in completely red and smiling.

You then saw Koneko suddenly fall on the ground and Rias and the others saw what happened. Rias and the others then walked to the door and they saw Koneko laying down on the ground, smiling.

Rias - What happened to Koneko, Y/n?

Y/n - I don't know! She suddenly fainted in front of me and trust me I didn't do anything wrong with her and I'm sorry! He said while panicking.

Rias - Don't worry Y/n, I will not punish you. Just place Koneko on the couch.

Y/n - Okay.

You then carried Koneko's unconscious body and before you place her, you sit down first on the couch and you placed Koneko's head on your lap while her body is laying on the couch. This made the girls gasped in shock as they witness Koneko is laying on your lap.

Rias and the others puffed their cheeks in jealousy. You decided to ignore them as you stroke Koneko's hair gently and slowly.

Y/n's mind - 'Wow! She has a smooth and soft hair. I like it. Not to mention she is so cute while she is sleeping. *giggle*' You thought happily.

After 5 minutes, Koneko gained consciousness and when she opened her eyes, he saw Y/n looking down on her, smiling sweetly.

Y/n - Rise and shine, cutie~.

Isabelle - Did you just call her cutie?! She exclaimed.

Y/n - Yeah. Why? By the way, you are so cute while puffing your cheeks like that.

Isabelle gasped in shock as she as complimented by Y/n. This made her blush even more.

Koneko - Ugh, what happened Y/n? And why is my head is on your lap?

Y/n - Well you passed out a while ago when I came here. I didn't know why you fainted but that doesn't matter. What matter is that you are now awake and I'm glad I didn't do anything wrong on you. He explained.

Koneko - Can we please stay like this a little longer?

Y/n - Sure. He quickly said.

Rias and the others - What?!?!?!?!?!?

Koneko then began to sleep happily on your lap while you caress her hair lovingly.

Y/n - Oh and by the way, I am okay with this. You girls can take each turn on me for fifteen minutes.

Rias and the others - Really?!

Y/n - Of course. I know you guys wanted me to sleep on my lap so badly so I gave all of you an offer and I promise to each of you that you will have a best 15 minutes in your life.

Rias and the others - Thanks, Y/n! Your the best! They said in unison.

Y/n - Your welcome. You said happily to them.

After 10 minutes of resting, Koneko then stood up while smiling brightly and she sat on the couch opposite on Y/n's seat.

Y/n - Alright, who's next? You noticed that the girls are arguing.

Y/n - Girls, calm down.

Rias and the others then calmed down.

Y/n - How about this, all of you play rock, paper and scissors and the one will be victorious on the third round, she will be the second one.

Rias - Alright. Me vs. Akeno for the first round while Isabelle and Kaye will be the second round.

Rias then faced with Akeno and said,

Rias - Just because we're best friends, I'm not going easy with you.

Akeno - Same here.

Rias and Akeno - Rock, Paper, Scissors!

Rias draw out paper while Akeno draw out scissors.

Akeno - I win. Now I have one point. By the way, Y/n how many points do we need?

Y/n - Just three will be fine.

Rias - Well you got me there Akeno. But I will not lose! She with determination on her eyes.

Akeno - Really? Then come at me with all you've got.

Rias and Akeno - Rock, Paper, Scissors!

Rias draw out scissors while Akeno draw out paper.

Rias - Ha! I win! One point goes from me.

Akeno - One more!

Rias and Akeno - Rock, Paper, Scissors!

Rias draw out paper while Akeno draw out rock.

Rias - Yes! I win again! Now I have two points only one more and I will go on the second round.

Akeno - Not for long.

Rias and Akeno - Rock, Paper, Scissors!

Rias draw out Scissors while Akeno draw out Rock.

Akeno - A point goes from me. Now I have two points as well. Now for the final round.

Rias and Akeno - Rock, Paper, Scissors!

Rias draw out Paper while Akeno draw out Scissors.

Akeno - Yes! I won!

Rias - Nooo!!!

Y/n - Congratulations Akeno. Now you will fight with Isabelle.

Isabelle - Good luck, Akeno-san.

Akeno - Same goes to you.

Y/n - Let the third and final round begin!

Isabelle and Akeno - Rock, Paper, Scissors!

Isabelle draw out Rock while Akeno draw out Paper.

Akeno - I won.

Isabelle - One more time!

Isabelle and Akeno - Rock, Paper, Scissors!

Isabelle draw out Scissors while Akeno draw out Rock.

Akeno - How lucky I am, I got two points in a row. Prepare to lose, Isabelle.

Isabelle - I won't lose! She said with determination on her eyes.

Isabelle and Akeno - Rock, Paper, Scissors!

Isabelle draw out Rock while Akeno draw out Scissors.

Isabelle - Finally! I won!

Akeno - Don't get too ahead by yourself Isabelle. I still have two points while you have only one point.

Isabelle - Oh please, I can make an epic comeback. She said proudly.

Akeno - Oh really? Show me what you got.

Isabelle and Akeno - Rock, Paper, Scissors!

Isabelle draw out Paper while Akeno draw out Scissors!

Akeno - Yay! I won! That means I'm next.

Isabelle - Nooo!!!!

Y/n - Congratulations Akeno, now lay down on the couch and place your head on my lap.

Akeno then lay down on the couch seductively and placed her head on Y/n's lap while Y/n caress her hair lovingly.

Y/n - You smell great Akeno.

Akeno - Why thank you, sweetie~.

Y/n - And your hair is so soft and smooth. I like it.

Akeno then blushed in crimson red and she said,

Akeno - Thank you so much Y/n. She said giving Y/n her most sweetest smile.

Y/n - Your welcome.

Akeno then let out a yawn and she began to sleep on your lap happily and for some reason she is hugging you.

Rias - Hey Akeno, that's not fair! I thought you will only sleep on his lap not hug him.

Y/n - No, It's okay. I kinda like it. But you girls can do that as well.

The girls (except for Koneko and Akeno) - Okay.

After fifteen minutes of caressing Akeno's hair, You then pat Akeno's head gently and you said,

Y/n - Hey Akeno, it's time to wake up.

Akeno then let out a yawn and she said,

Akeno - What time is it sweetie~?

Y/n - It's 5:15 p.m. Now rise up and do your usual work here in this clubroom.

Akeno then let go of you and she said,

Akeno - I'll make some tea for you, sweetie.~

Y/n - Sure. That would be nice.

Akeno then stood up and went to the kitchen to make some tea.

Y/n - Since there are three of you, All of you play Rock, Paper, Scissors at once and the point you will gain is only one. When someone's win, she will be next. Do you girls understand?

Rias, Isabelle and Kaye - Yes, Y/n.

Y/n - Let the round begin!

Rias, Isabelle and Kaye - Rock, Paper, Scissors!

Rias and Kaye draw out Rock while Isabelle draw out  Paper.

Isabelle then jumped in pure joy and she said happily,

Isabelle - Yes! I won!

Y/n - Congratulation Isabelle. Now come here and.....

Isabelle then quickly placed her head on Y/n's lap while her body laying down on the couch. You then began to caress Isabelle's hair as she quickly proceeds to sleep while smiling and hugging Y/n.

Y/n - Whoa! That was fast. Anyway, what day is it Rias?

Rias - It's Friday. Why did you ask?

Y/n (caressing Isabelle's hair lovingly) - Oh nothing, I just wanted to know.

After another fifteen minutes, Isabelle then wake up from her slumber and she let go of Y/n and she said,

Isabelle (blushing and smiling) - Thanks for sleeping on your lap, Y/n. She said while she sat besides Koneko who was nibbling a chocolate bar.

Y/n - Anytime Isabelle, Anytime. *as you look at Kaye and Rias* For the two of you, the rules will be the same.

Rias and Kaye - Right.

Rias and Kaye - Rock, Paper, Scissors!

Rias draw out Rock while Kaye draw out Paper.

Y/n - And the winner is Kaye! Come here and sleep on my lap for fifteen minutes.

Kaye (blushing) - O-O-Okay.

Kaye then placed her head on Y/n's lap and her body is laying down on the couch as you began to caress her hair lovingly.

Rias - What will you do now, Y/n? Since tomorrow is Saturday and that means it is your day off.

Y/n (caressing Kaye's hair lovingly) - I don't know, Maybe I'll do some workout at the gym. By the way, is there a gym here?

Rias - Yes it is. I will guide you to go there so that you won't get lost.

Y/n - Really? Thanks Rias. You said as you make your genuine smile.

That causes Rias to blush in deep red and she muttered happily,

Rias - Ahhhh. His smile..... It's full of sincerity. I'm not going to be tired seeing his smile all day.

After 15 minutes, Kaye then rise up from her slumber and she went to Isabelle and Koneko to chat random things.

Time: 5:45 p.m.

Y/n - And finally, Rias you may now sleep on my lap.

Rias - Whew! Finally. It's my turn now.

Rias then placed her head on Y/n's lap and her body is laying down on the couch. Rias then sleep on Y/n's lap as she was hugging you.

Y/n's mind - 'I think I now find a new family. Thank you God for giving me so much blessings everyday in my life.' You thought happily.

After 15 minutes, Rias then rise up from her slumber and she went to her desk to continue her paperwork.

Akeno - Hey Y/n. The tea is ready.

Akeno then placed a tray with two mugs on the table.

You then grabbed the cup and started to drink the tea.

Y/n - Wow! This is the best tea I ever had. Thanks for making them Akeno.

Akeno - Your welcome.

Timeskip after one hour

Time: 7:00 p.m.

Rias is now done on her paperwork as she stretches her arms and she said,

Rias - Finally, I'm done. *as she looks at you and her peerage* Goodnight guys!

All - Goodnight, Rias!

With that, Rias then went to her bedroom that is on her left of her desk and she drifted to sleep but before she sleep, she removed her clothes. When she is now naked, she drifted to sleep.

With Y/n and the rest

Isabelle - So where will you sleep, Y/n?

Y/n - Maybe on the couch.

Koneko - Are you sure your okay with that?

Y/n - Don't worry girls, I'm sure of it.

Kaye - Well then, Goodnight Y/n. She said as the three of them went to their respective dorms.

Y/n - Goodnight everyone.

As you lay down on the couch, you drifted to sleep, waiting for the next day to come.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.3K 739 18
Raised in a warm environment to two heroes, (Y/N) flourished amidst the warm cocoon of their love. The path to becoming a hero seemed like a natural...
180K 2.4K 25
[ARC II: New life?] & [ARC III: The King And His Queens.] {COMPLETED} Y/N L/N is back again. Now a Devil-Saiyan, more powerful than ever. Now that th...
3.6K 24 35
Johan "JoJo" Gojo, an average teen that hangs out with friends in school, studies, and wants to move on with life. He is also an "Otaku" that has a p...
333K 3K 34
After being neglected by Rias Gremory, Y/n was enraged and vows to himself that no matter what happens, he will kill Rias Gremory. The question is, w...