Beginning of a New Era

Od klaroline-4ever

*Read the Auction first* It's the start of a new era, not only for the Mikaelsons but also for New Orleans. I... Více

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49.
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
100

99

1K 32 6
Od klaroline-4ever

Stefan knew that, even though Rebekah never took the cure and it's been more than a year since she got it, she still enjoyed being part of human events and doing human things so he decided to take her to the woods where they could camping because that is something humans do and Rebekah never really had experience, she has camp equipment but the most she used was a sleeping bag for the sleepovers she had with the girls.

"This better not be another hunted forest!" Rebekah said, making Stefan remember when they went to look for the cure and she was completely scared and trying to have him protect her.

"Don't worry, this is actually a very peaceful and quiet place." Stefan said with a smile.

"Okay. Just keep walking."

"May I ask why you don't want to walk by my side."

"I prefer like this. There's a better view... You have a nice behind!" Rebekah said, making Stefan turn around trying not to laugh and simply smile.

"Really?"

"Yep. You have a great butt. Maybe later I'll bite it." Rebekah said with a smirk.

"What do you say about us staying here?" Stefan asked when found a nice spot to put their stuff.

"Okay. Now, what's the reason for us to sleep on the ground instead of a comfortable bed in a nice cabin?" Rebekah asked, wanting to be reminded of why she accepted camping.

"Because this is something many humans do and I know you never done something like this before so I wanted to show you how a simple thing like camping can be nice."

"Stefan, I still didn't take the cure because it's a very permanent thing. I can't change my mind once I get the cure... but if you want to take it, I'll be okay with it. I know how much you wish to be human. I don't want to stop you from being happy."

"Being human it doesn't make me happy, being with you does." Stefan said and kissed Rebekah.

Stefan helped Rebekah preparing the tent and because it was starting to get dark he made a small fireplace and put some of those lamp lanterns so they would quickly turned them on when it would get really dark.

"So... what are we suppose to do now?"

"Enjoy the nature, enjoy the silence, enjoy each other's company... enjoy the small things."

"You can be so cheesy, Stefan!" Rebekah laughed, then she heard a noise which made her quickly stop laughing. "What was that? I heard something."

"I didn't heard anything. But I can go see what was it..." Stefan said.

"Don't you dare! In every horror movie when the guy goes see what was it, he gets killed and when it's not that is the girl who thinks the boyfriend is back but then sees it's really the killer and then she dies." Rebekah said.

"First of all, I'm a 170 year old vampire and you are an Original Vampire so I think we could kick the killers ass and secondly, it's better to go see what is it instead of you starting to think about this place being haunted."

"We both go." Rebekah said and when they went to the noise they realized it was just a bunny.

*A few hours later*

Stefan and Rebekah has for dinner some burgers and chips to go with it, while drinking some wine because it was her favorite alcoholic drink.

"Now it's time for desert."

"You know I like to have some foreplay..."

"Not that... Desert as in what you eat after dinner." Stefan said.

"What did you prepare?"

"Nothing. We will make it ourselves." Stefan said with a smirk.

"I'm not the best cook." Rebekah warned him.

"This is simple. It's S'mores!" Stefan said. "Just heat the marshmallows with the campfire and then use these crackers to make it a mini-sandwich."

"Okay..." Rebekah said hesitant and once she tried it, she loved it and eat a few more.

After they ate s'mores, they played Chubby Bunny and ended the challenge laughing until their faces hurt from how they looked when they were trying to do the challenge. After that they simply lay down, looking at the stars in the sky and appreciating the beautiful night and the small noises of the forest.

"I have to admit. This is being way more fun than I was expecting." Rebekah said. "Sometimes I forget to appreciate these small things because of how used I got to be around expensive things..."

"I'm glad you're enjoying it." Stefan said, seating down, making her seat down too. "I also need to admit something..."

"Please tell me you did not cheat on me with Nik."

"That joke will never get old, will it?" Stefan asked because he knew how much Rebekah loved to mocked the bromance he had with Klaus.

"Sorry. What do you need to admit?" Rebekah asked.

"During my whole existence I thought that I would never be happy. I made myself believe it was because I had turn into a vampire who had no control over his bloodlust. But now I see that I wasn't happy because I was alone and weren't with the love of my life. You are the love of my life, Rebekah. And you can call me cheesy but I truly believe we were destined to be together. Just think about it. Your brother needed to break his curse with a doppelgänger, Katherine found out and ran away, then she turn me and Damon, I became the Ripper and eventually turn it off, we met in the 20s and even with my switch off, I fall for you, then Klaus took my memories away from him, so 90 years later he would come back to try and use another doppelgänger to break his curse and make me meet you all over again and I did fall for you all over again." Stefan said. "I believe we are destined to be together and the universe gave us a second chance. We got to know each other all over again, we fall in Love all over again... and you have no idea how happy I am that we took this second chance."

"Stefan, What are you trying to say?" Rebekah asked, starting to feel emotional but trying not to show it in case she was misunderstanding what he was saying.

"Rebekah Mikaelson, will you make me the happiest...?"

"Yes!" She cut him off.

"Let me finish it." Stefan smiled. "Will you make me the happiest man in the entire universe and accept marry me?"

"Yes!" Rebekah said and they kissed passionately.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

40K 919 11
The unexpected second child of Bella and Edward Cullen, twin of Renesmee Cullen, Venus-Rose Cullen is completely different from her family. Instead o...
125K 2.9K 33
* This is part 2 to " The Story of the Other Original Petrova " ( Please read it before reading this one ) * Nikolina Petrova-Mikaelson is part of t...
15.1K 247 21
What if Niklaus Mikaelson had a daughter before Hope? Who is she? How old is she? How does she cope with New Orleans? How does she cope with a new si...
237K 8.8K 24
☽ 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐝 𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧 ☾ ...