Beginning of a New Era

By klaroline-4ever

*Read the Auction first* It's the start of a new era, not only for the Mikaelsons but also for New Orleans. I... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49.
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100

85

908 30 2
By klaroline-4ever

Aurora was seating in a chair in front of Klaus and smiled to him while waving.

"Aurora... what the bloody hell?" Klaus asked angry.

"Watch your tone! Before I decide to kill you right away." Tristan said as he walked inside the room, then he walked over to Aurora and whispered. "We have already everything working to make sure he won't go anywhere."

Lucien appeared with a syringe, walked over to Klaus and used the syringe to take some of his blood.

"What the bloody hell do you think you are doing?!" Klaus asked furious.

"Taking some of your blood. For what? Is none of your concern." Lucien said and punch Klaus in the face. "That's for not being respectful to Aurora. I honestly don't know what she saw in you."

"Lucien, Tristan. You may leave now. I have to talk with Klaus in private." Aurora said and so they left.

"Klaus, this could all be avoided if you simply accepted we were meant to be. But that blonde girl, that tramp, she had to be in our way. She will never love you like I loved you." Aurora said, walking over to Klaus. "We could have been great together..." Aurora said, cupping Klaus's cheeks but he looked away, wanting her to take her hands off of him. "... but you prefer to stay with that slut."

"Don't you dare talk like that about Caroline. She's ten thousands better than you could ever be. You can't even be compared to her. She's amazing. You are simply some girl I dated in the past who's very spoiled. I don't know what I saw in you." Klaus said getting, still chained, making her take a few steps back to get distant from Klaus.

Aurora felt something taking over her and started to mumble in pain, then she felt all her hurt, pain, hatred and feeling of betraying becoming more intense than ever, then she looked at Klaus, who quickly noticed her eyes were all black.

He hurt you. He betrayed you. He chooses that blonde over you. He called you spoiled. He hurt your brother. You need to get your revenge. A voice inside Aurora make it sound and she couldn't say no to it, the voice was too compelling.

"Aurora..." Klaus said now more calmly because he knew something was very wrong and he never had seen someone suddenly appearing with their eyes all black.

"You! You ruined me! I was perfectly fine without you. I had Lucien after me. I had my brother by my side! I had a great life! By you had to appear and then Elijah had to compel me to think I was Rebekah and leave. I spend years not knowing who I was. You appeared in my life and ruin everything. Thanks to you, I'm in danger. Thanks to you, my brother could've die. And for what? Just so you would get that slut back to safety..." Aurora said angry and started to punch Klaus. "Mikael was right. You are simply an abomination who should never been born. The only thing you do is putting everyone that cares about you in danger. Everyone would be better without you."

Aurora quickly takes a water gun and starts to shoot at Klaus, because that water gun had water with vervain and wolves bane, making Klaus hurt and more weak.

"Aurora, Stop! This is not you." Klaus said but she couldn't listen to him, the only thing Aurora could listen to was the voice in her head that made her want revenge and only feel anger and hatred.

As Klaus was feeling weaker, he started to realize that her eyes were black because maybe she was under tee possession of the shadow, the void... Maybe this would be one of the things the shadow would do.

Lucien and Tristan were in their hiding spot and were noticing Aurora wasn't completely herself so Tristan went there and noticed her eyes being black.

"Aurora, listen to my voice. Please concentrate on what I say. You're okay. He doesn't deserve all this. You are giving him too much importance."

"But he let you almost die! He deserves to suffer."

"Aurora, Love, please come with me. I need your company." Tristan whispered and Aurora took a deep breath and passed out, making Tristan quickly catch her.

"What happened?" Aurora whispered now with her normal eyes.

"You passed out." Tristan whispered, she looked at Klaus and then back at her brother.

"Let's go. I don't want to be close to this creature." Aurora said and they both left.

***

Caroline noticed Klaus being absent for a long time and quickly started to ask everyone if they have seen Klaus and when was the last time they saw him or talk with him.

Didn't took long for Caroline to realize that Klaus was missing so she reunited not only their friends and families but also the people who they had as allies.

"Everyone, thank you for coming here in such short notice."

"Blondie, just tell us what happened." Damon said.

"Klaus is missing and I need all of your help to find him."

"Do you have any clue to were he could be?" Marcel asked.

"No."

"No wonder. I mean te list of his enemies must have no end." Katherine said.

"Katerina, can you not make the situation worse than already is? My brother can be in danger."

"Poor thing. If I recall correctly he was the one who made me be on the run for 500 years. Why should I pity him?" Katherine asked angry and quickly found herself feeling only anger and hatred.

"He changed. He let you be free." Elijah said and then Katherine looked at him with black eyes.

"Klaus killed my entire family and made me live on the run. He took everything from me. He stop me from having a life and happiness. I could not have friends or family because that would create too much attention." Katherine said angry and started to punch Elijah but Elena and Damon quickly got in the middle of them. "Elena, you're pathetic and the only reason you get to be filled with friends and family is because you stole my life, your living a life I deserve to have."

"What's up with her eyes?" Caroline asked after letting many people leave to only be surrounded by their friends and family.

"It's the shadow!" Bonnie said. "Someone needs to get her back to us."

"Kat... listen to me." Damon whispered. "I get you. I also didn't ask to be a vampire... I also didn't ask for this life. But after years of being lonely, we got to be together..."

"You're my happiness, Damon." Katherine whispered, getting her eyes back to normal. "I love you, Mr. Blue Eyes."

"I love you, my Kitty Kat." Damon whispered and they kissed passionately while everyone looked at them a bit confused and speechless because they weren't used to seeing them being so lovey dovey, they usually made it but they never talked like that in front of them.

AN: Hey guys! What did you think about the double update? So a lot of things happened in this chapter. Klaus is being tortured by Aurora. Then Aurora and Katherine got controlled by The Shadow/The Void. Then we got Katherine and Damon being a bit lovey dovey. What are you thinking of the story so far? Feel free to share your opinions and suggestions.

If you are a Klaroline fan, I suggest you to go read a new story called Emotionless written by _SB_Writez Go check the story and show her your support and love

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

237K 8.8K 24
☽ 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐝 𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧 ☾ ...
10.6K 274 23
Intro for the most part of my life, It has been anything but easy. I am not normal by any means, I have kept a secret from my older big brother Nikla...
54.9K 1.3K 24
* This is Part 3 in the Original Petrova Series . Please read The Story of the Other Original Petrova first * Everything Anastasia Petrova has known...