Beginning of a New Era

By klaroline-4ever

*Read the Auction first* It's the start of a new era, not only for the Mikaelsons but also for New Orleans. I... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49.
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100

79

959 30 9
By klaroline-4ever

Today was the day Elijah and Aya would dispute to see who would get in charge of the Strix.

They met in a place that Klaus made it built so all vampires could train, at first it had the purpose of him making his army stay in shape but Caroline convinced him that it could be use for new vampires, werewolves and even humans who needed to train in how to defend themselves in case it was needed.

"Are you prepared?" Aya asked Elijah.

"Come and get it." Elijah said with a small smile.

Elijah's siblings, Elena, Caroline, Bonnie, Stefan and Alaric were watching how this fight would unfold. They were very positive that Elijah would win but Elena knew Aya wasn't much younger than Elijah and she couldn't handle the fact that this fight could let him very hurt.

"Elijah, are you sure there's no other way to solve this. I don't want to see you getting hurt." Elena said to Elijah.

"Listen to your little baby vampire. You still have time to stop all this, let me keep in charge of the Strix and you don't need to get hurt." Aya said.

"You seem to love to talk but when it comes to take actions, I'm not seeing much." Elijah said and so they started fighting.

After awhile of fighting, Aya was about to kick Elijah but he quickly grabbed her foot and grabbed her by the throat, making her start to have some difficulties in breathing.

"Let's not make this more unpleasant than it needs to be." Elijah said.

"After all this time, how could you think we would follow you?" Aya asked and pushed Elijah away.

"You left Strix to be slaughtered by your mad father." Aya yelled angry and betrayed because it still hurt her him leaving without notice.

"I had no choice." Elijah whispered, trying to stay calm.

"We all have a choice!" Aya yelled.

"Is it me or there's a whole lot of talking instead of fighting?" Kol whispered making Bonnie give him a look.

"Where did you got those popcorns?" Bonnie asked when noticed Kol eating popcorns.

"They were selling in the street. I mean, I was not going to watch a fight without popcorn." Kol shrugged.

"With sugar or salt?" Elena asked and before Kol could respond, she said. "It doesn't matter. I need to stress eat."

Elena quickly grabbed many popcorns and started to eat.

"Everything will be okay, Elena." Alaric tried to reassure her but Elena simply kept eating popcorns.

"Tristan earned our loyalt..."

"Tristan is a vulture, a usurper who stole our very dream, violating everything that we once fought were in the name of that toasted crusade." Elijah said upset.

"Say what you will. You will choose your own family above all. And that is why you are cursed." Aya said them pushed him against the wall wire, yelling to everyone. "This is Elijah Mikaelson. A traitor." Aya said as Elena hide her face on Alaric's chest, not wanting to see Elijah getting hurt, then Aya whispered to Elijah. "I would rather die than have you as a leader."

"If that's your ultimatum." Elijah whispered and quickly pushed her away from him and grabbed her by the throat.

Elijah knew he had to kill her but part of him couldn't. He already killed someone he once loved and it made him feel like a monster. Even after a thousand years, Tatia's death was still torturing him and by killing Aya he would be again that monster, then he saw his siblings and Elena. Elena gave him a look and that was enough for him to know what to do, and so Elijah snapped Aya's neck, making him win the fight without needing to actually kill her.

"From now on, you will have to show your loyalty to me. That should never had change. I was the one who found the Strix. I wanted to assemble minds curious about the world and eager to improve it, alone with the time and circumstance to do so. My desire was to create an elite brotherhood devoted to a new, better civilization. It was naive. Eventually, I was forced to abandon you and now I see you all become a cultivated legion of ego-maniacal sociopaths. That needs to change. If you show your loyalty to me and my family, you will also be protected. If you decide poorly and try to hurt me or my family, blood-related or not, you will suffer. No one who hurts my family lives."

"I guess he is finally learning from me." Klaus whispered with a proud smirk of Elijah's threat, making Caroline roll her eyes.

Elijah asked Marcel to take Aya's body to the dungeon that was in the Quarter and quickly went to see Elena, who quickly ran to his arms.

"Are you okay? Did she hurt you? Are you bleeding? Do you need a blood bag?" Elena quickly asked very concerned.

"I'm alright. The few wounds I had are already healed. No need to be concerned." Elijah whispered.

"I can't really help it." Elena whispered. "I was so scared."

"Why didn't you made the fight get more bloody? And why didn't you just rip her heart out? That would be a classic Elijah Mikaelson move." Kol quickly interrupted Elijah and Elena's moment.

"I apologize for Kol. He sometimes can't see when he is being inappropriate." Bonnie said, giving Kol a look. "We will leave you alone."

Quickly Bonnie made Kol leave with her, Rebekah hugged Elijah and then left with Stefan.

"Brother, I need to talk to you for a minute." Klaus said and took Elijah to the corner, letting Elena with Caroline and Alaric.

"What is it, brother?"

"I need you to tell me why you didn't kill Aya."

"I loved her once, I cared about her, she was important in my life. And killing her would be like killing Tatia all over again."

"So... to make this clear... you don't love Aya... right?"

"Of course no. She's in the past. You know I love Elena."

"That's good to know."

"Why?" Elijah asked confused.

"Because if you were having doubts, I know Caroline would spend most her time with Elena and I would have less time with my Caroline. I am a lone wolf but even lone wolves want to spend alone time with that Goddess." Klaus whispered, admiring Caroline.

"So... your concern for me and Elena is actually just you being concern with not having Caroline paying attention to you."

"Yes. Why so surprised?" Klaus asked and Elijah smiled to himself, enjoying seeing his brother so in love.

***

Aurora was feeling even more angry and upset than normal, which usually was a lot. Aurora always felt the emotions in a bigger scale than people, even when she was human. But this time was different, it was like something was almost taking over her. All Aurora could think about was making Klaus pay for putting Tristan's lives in risk... but she also couldn't kill him, not only because of the bloodline but also because she still loved him, she was still completely obsessed with him.

Esther and another Ancestor were watching Aurora figuring out a way to make Niklaus Mikaelson pay.

"This Aurora girl is more unstable than usual."

"I know. It's part of my plan. I told you. My plan B would work."

"In case it works. What will happen after the Mikaelsons die?"

"My mistake will be fix and I can finally be at peace." Esther said with a smirk.

"What about people who will stay living in New Orleans? This can hurt all werewolves, humans and witches."

"You can't worry about that. Now it's time for my plan to start and get in action. This will cleanse all the evil creatures in the world."

"Including itself?"

"If not. We will take care of it later."

"This creature it's very dangerous."

"So it is letting more vampires to keep living as witches die because of them. Nature needs balance and this is what will give Nature a do over." Esther said.

AN: Hey guys! I hope you're liking the story so far. Thank you so much to all of you who vote and/or comment and also for simply keep reading my story(ies). You guys are incredible!
Oh, and next chapter there will be a few more information about what's coming, aka part of Esther's plan. Stay tuned for that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

421K 14.3K 100
The King Of New Orleans - also known by Niklaus Mikaelson, The Original Hybrid - wants to have Mystic Falls, a small-town where Caroline Forbes is th...
16.2K 486 28
You know the Mikaelson's story but you don't know mine. My name is Y/n, twin sister of Tatia we are the original doppelgangers . We look nothing alik...
15.3K 251 21
What if Niklaus Mikaelson had a daughter before Hope? Who is she? How old is she? How does she cope with New Orleans? How does she cope with a new si...