The Legendary Hero (OP Deku A...

De dekus_right_nipple

Izuku Midoriya is not quirkless, not even close. He actually is in possession of two quirks, and is one of th... Mais

Chapter 1: Two Quirks
Chapter 2: The Hero
Chapter 3: Inko Midoriya
Chapter 4: Chisai Yaoyoruzu
Chapter 5: One for All
Chapter 6: Momo Yaoyoruzu
Chapter 7: Changing Ideals
Chapter 8: Preparation
Chapter 9: Kacchan and UA Entrance Exams
Chapter 10:UA
Chapter 11: Fitness Test
Chapter 12: USJ
Chapter 13: USJ (Cont.)
Chapter 14: USJ Finale
Chapter 15: Inko
Chapter 16: The Festival
Chapter 17: First Date?
Chapter 18: All For One
Chapter 19: Gran Torino
Chapter 20: Famous?
Chapter 21: The Dorms
Chapter 22: Sports Festival Introduced
Chapter 23: Training and Momo
Chapter 24: The Sports Festival
Chapter 25: Sports Festival Pt 2
Chapter 26: Sports Festival Pt 3
Chapter 27: Sports Festival Finale
Chapter 28: Internship
Chapter 29: Internship Disasters
Chapter 30: Hero Killer Stain
Chapter 31: Aftermath
Chapter 32: Final Exams
Chapter 33: Summer Training Camp Introduced
Chapter 34: Training Camp
Chapter 35: Disaster
Chapter 36: Counterattack
Chapter 37: True Hero
Chapter 38: The Law
Chapter 39: Consequences
Chapter 40: Pro Hero
Chapter 41: Eight Precepts of Death
Chapter 42: Overhaul
Chapter 43: Eri
Chapter 45: Save Me
Chapter 46: The Darkness
Chapter 47: The Darkness Pt.2
Chapter 48: Hiyashi Midoriya
Chapter 49: The Second Chapter
The Sovereign
Chapter 50: The Truth
Chapter 51: Beginning of the End
Chapter 52: Kaminari Denki
Chapter 53: Friend
Chapter 54: Sanda Kaminari
Chapter 55: Escalation
Chapter 56: Move On
Chapter 57: Ambush
Chapter 58: 'Sup Kid
Chapter 59: Demon Inside
Chapter 60: Awaken
Chapter 61: Izuku vs Sovereign
Chapter 62: Kuroki Midoriya
Chapter 63: Blessing of God

Chapter 44: High End

10.5K 195 45
De dekus_right_nipple

Third Person P.O.V

"Anyways, is there something you wanted to talk to me about Eri?", Momo asked. "Everybody here are good people, so you can trust us!"

Just before Eri answered, a policeman burst into the room, panting and with a panicked expression.

"A villain has appeared in the middle of the city!", he announced with evident terror in his voice. "It's causing destruction and injuring civilians!"

There was a pause, then Momo spoke up. "What are you expecting us to do about it? Aren't there any other heroes that can take care of it? We really aren't in the best condition to be fighting right now."

The policeman frantically shook his head. "We've already deployed every hero possible, but they've all been taken out.", he answered. "I'm afraid that we're in one of the worst possible situations right now. I was sent here by Tsukauchi to... to request that you heroes help. I realise that this isn't the best of timing but please... I beg of you. My wife and kids are in there!"

Everybody looked at each other with uneasy faces, and more than a few of the started to sweat.

"I understand that this is a desperate situation sir, but... there's nearly nothing any of us can do...", Momo said softly. "Most of us are already injured, and already past our limits..."

The policeman hung his head, then straightened up. "I understand. I apologise for pressuring you...", he said quietly. "I will take my leave now."

"No. I won't let this happen.", Izuku suddenly said as he stood up. "We're heroes, are we not? Pushing ourselves  past our limits is our job. If this job was easy then why would we go through hours of grueling training? I don't know what you guys are going to do, but my mind is already set. I'm gonna take out that villain, even if I die trying."

Everybody looked around at each other, but all traces of doubt were gone. They all felt tired as dirt, and wanted to crawl into a ball and sleep, but they were also rejuvenated.

"Then we'll all go with you.", Momo said confidently. "We're heroes after all."

Izuku grinned, then opened a portal. "Then let's do our job."

They all stepped through the portal, but at that moment, they had no idea that this would become a pivotal point in their lives, and that this very day would be imprinted in their minds forever.

Looks like I'm back! I know this chapter is really short, but it's the best I could do with the time I have right now. I know that hiatus was way too long, but don't worry. I won't be taking a break that long in the near future. Updates will be a little slow, but it's the best I can do for now. Hope you guys enjoy!

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

5.4K 108 8
Midoriya Izuku, after being told he cannot be a hero from his idol All Might, does he stop trying? NO! Midoriya doesn't have a quirk, but he's so int...
79.6K 2.9K 30
🌙 ¡will be under editing soon!🌙 ✨completed jan 2020✨ ⚡️boku no hero acidamia⚡️ 🌻cover by @doodlelotta on insta🌻 (Bnha/mha story) A boy no older...
754K 17.8K 187
We all know the classic story of Izuku Midoriya. A quirkless boy who dreams of being a hero like his idol All Might and upon receiving his power fro...
60.4K 1.7K 47
Hirota Suzumi, additional member of class 1-A bringing their numbers to an awkward 21 because she wasn't really meant to be there but surprisingly, t...