Trusting Logan

By MayMuggle

At fifteen Amber Thorn has spent her entire life following the rules. Logan Clifton believes in having a goo... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32

Chapter 27

111K 703 147
By MayMuggle

hi sorry it took me forever and ten years

please VOTE & COMMENT & VOTE & COMMENT & VOTE & COMMENT & VOTE & COMMENT & VOTE & COMMENT & VOTE & COMMENT & VOTE & COMMENT & VOTE & COMMENT & VOTE & COMMENT & VOTE & COMMENT & VOTE & COMMENT & VOTE & COMMENT & VOTE & COMMENT & VOTE & COMMENT & VOTE & COMMENT & VOTE & COMMENT & VOTE & COMMENT & VOTE & COMMENT & VOTE & COMMENT & VOTE & COMMENT & VOTE & COMMENT & VOTE & COMMENT & VOTE & COMMENT & VOTE & COMMENT & VOTE & COMMENT & VOTE & COMMENT & VOTE & COMMENT & VOTE & COMMENT & VOTE & COMMENT & VOTE & COMMENT & VOTE & COMMENT & VOTE & COMMENT & VOTE & COMMENT & VOTE & COMMENT & VOTE & COMMENT & VOTE & COMMENT & VOTE & COMMENT & VOTE & COMMENT & VOTE & COMMENT & VOTE & COMMENT & VOTE & COMMENT & VOTE & COMMENT & VOTE & COMMENT & VOTE & COMMENT & VOTE & COMMENT & VOTE & COMMENT & VOTE & COMMENT & VOTE & COMMENT & VOTE & COMMENT & VOTE & COMMENT & VOTE & COMMENT & VOTE & COMMENT & VOTE & COMMENT & VOTE & COMMENT & VOTE & COMMENT & VOTE & COMMENT & VOTE & COMMENT

IMPORTANT!!!!! I am changing the name to TRUSTING LOGAN!!!!!!!!!

I stand there frozen staring from Logan to Josh expecting one of them, Josh, to punch the other, Logan. Josh sighs and rolls his eyes, but otherwise completely ignores Logan and me.

I am about to yell at Logan when he just puts his finger on my lips and says, "Yeah, I told your brother and I am glad."

"But I- ...you-...uhhh." I sputter. I look at my brother who shrugs his shoulders and goes back to eating his banana. "How could you just tell him without me? What if he had...?"

"Oh relax. I would not murder him. He is my best friend. Why do you have to assume that I would try and hurt him?"

"Oh...I don't know maybe because you gave him a black eye because of me!" I say letting the sarcasm drip into my words. He just rolls his eyes at me dramatically.

"Oh Puh-lease. That is all in the past. Besides Logan pointed out that having my best friend date my little sister is better than some idiot trying to use her."

"He is the biggest slut at school and you're worried some dumb-poop would try to use me?" I ask.

"Hey." Logan says semi-angrily. I roll my eyes at him and start to walk to the pantry to get something to eat, but Logan wraps his arms around me and pulls me into another kiss. This kiss is a lot more passion filled than the last, which I would not be complaining about if my older brother was not. standing right there. I let out a soft sigh and push him off me. He pouts adorably but I unwrap his arms from around me and go to get food. I do like him and all but, I do not believe my brother is as cool with this as he says he is. He is a liar at heart.

"Just cause I am cool with this and all, it doesn't mean I need you two making out with each other in front of my face. Freaking get a room... Oh....Wait. Never mind. If you touch her without her permission you're a dead man." Saying the last part to Logan, but glaring at both of us. I rest my case.

"Dude. Calm down man. I love her. Why would I try to force myself on her? Besides I wouldn't really need to force myself on her, she would be begging to be with me." He says with a smirk at me making Josh look pissed.

"Joshie don't worry, I am not an easy slut and Logan in your dreams." I say making Josh smack Logan upside his head with a smirk.

"AMBER!!!!!!!!" I hear as I am eating my cereal bar.

"Yes Em?!"

"Oh thank god. Are you ready? I am taking you to school."

"Okay."

"Why hello Emily." Josh says with a smirk.

"Oh go suck it."

"As I recall you enjoy that more." He says with a more pronounced smirk making Emily flush red. I look at Logan quizzically, but he nods his head not knowing what the hell is going on. Gosh, he looks hot. He is wearing an ocean blue color shirt that makes his blue eyes more blue and geeky glasses that make him look nerdy sexy. I am about to ogle at him but then decide he does not deserve it. He told Josh right after I told him not to that we where a thing. He is so not trustworthy. I shake my head and see Logan look at me with a brilliant smile that I cannot help but smile at him. I walk over to him and kiss his cheek because he is just so cute. He blushes and I giggle.

"Are you two done already?" Emily and Josh scream at the same time making me jump and Logan laugh.

"Oh erm hold on Em I just need my text book but I will meet you down at the car." She nods her head as I head up stairs to pick up my textbook.

I make it down to the car and see Emily having a minor freak attack.

"Amber?" Emily says meaningfully.

"Emily?" I say nonchalantly to bug her.

"Amber?!"

"What is on your mind Em?"

"I did something really stupid yesterday."

"Oooh....what? Was it dirty stupid or funny stupid? Wait. I do not want to know if it is dirty. No actually, I lied I do want to know. No, no do not tell me. No, tell me. Oh who am I kidding the dirty secrets are so much juicier, but then again I could be scarred for life, but you wouldn't tell me something like that or would you?"

"Amber! Focus. "

"Oh right what happened?"

"Will you make a purity pledge with me?"

"What? Wait I am so confused. Are you embarrassed about the purity pledge or did you actually do something?" She rolls her eyes at me.

"Will you make one with me?"

"Yeah sure." I say with a confused smile. Secretly I am glad this way I can bug Logan and make my brother happy too.

"Here." She says passing me a mood ring. Well, it is her version of a purity ring.

"I still don't get what you want with this but I will where it I am sure it will bug Logan."

"I just need to know how, when to stop and I thought this would help me because you know "out of sight, out of mind". I also thought that it would be easier knowing you have a gorgeous guy and you would not be screwing him.

"Okay, but you don't want to tell me who it is that you are with when you need reminding of stopping."

"Uhh... I would rather not go there because truthfully you would...bleh!"

"If you say so." I say leaving it at that.

When we reach school I try to avoid Logan because Adam is standing right there and I got a guilty little voice in my head telling me I am a cheater and a liar and I do not deserve such a great guy. I gulp and walk over to Logan and Josh. He smiles at me but makes no move to do anything too Logan-like because I think he sees how this is looking. From the corner of my eye, I see Josh raising his waggling his eyebrows at Emily who is looking red. If those two are together, I do not know if I should cry or be jumping up and down excitedly.

"Guys I am going to my locker." I say as I make my way to my locker. I feel Logan's gaze on me and when I get to my locker, pull out my things and slam it shut I see Logan's face where the locker door was just seconds ago.

"Hey Butter-cup." He says with a very intoxicating smile.

"Peachey." I say with a huge smile.

"So...are you still mad at me for telling Josh?" He says putting his hand over mine and checking his mood with my new purity ring. He is happy.

"Yes, but oh well.

"Aren't you too old for a mood ring?" He says looking at my ring finger on my left hand.

"Oh did I forget to tell you? Yesterday after you where snoring super loudly I hopped the fence and Adam proposed to me and we are getting married." He stares at me evilly and then pulls me into an empty classroom. He presses himself against me so I can feel his toned body against mine.

"First off I don't snore loudly and second you are mine and no way in hell am I letting that pansy Ex of your's steal you away from me." He says half angrily.

"Says who?" I say.

"Says me."

"Well what if I don't want to be yours. I mean Adam doesn't snore and he is not a complete slut." I say biting my lip to keep from laughing.

"Too bad. I love you too." I smile at him.

"Em gave the ring to me. It is supposed to be a purity ring."

"What?"

"A purity ring. You know like staying a virgin and all that shin-digging fun."

"You want to be a Mary?"

"Well I don't know .yeah I guess."

"BUT? YOU- I- ....Aww Ambs."

"Logan relax not having sex isn't going to kill you."

"But I went 2 WHOLE MONTHS!!!!!"

"I know."

"Please don't actually make me beg you not to go along with Em and her dumb purity ring."

"I thought you didn't have to beg."

"I thought so to but apparently I do since my girlfriend seems so keen on not giving me any." HE SAID GIRLFRIEND!!!!!!!!! He never called me his girlfriend.

"Girlfriend?" I say with a grin.

"Are you really asking about that at a time like this?"

"Oh stop being so dramatic. You went like 10 years without any sex, I am sure you will survive."

"That's because I didn't know what it was. If I had I would have been doing it a lot sooner." He says with a grin.

"And you wonder why I would be worried about going out with you. You are such a man-whore."

"Well at least I know how to have fun."

"At least I know how to keep my legs crossed."

"PLEASE."

"Hmm....no because apparently I don't know how to have fun."

"Aww... Ambi Bambi." I stick my tongue out at him. He presses himself harder against me. "Well then I guess I will just have to..." He starts a trail of kisses down my neck while his hands find their way under my shirt. I let out a small gasp. Gosh, his hands are magical. He is rubbing circles on my back making me all hot. He is an flipping jerk. I try to push him away but he just holds on tighter. When his lips make their way up to mine and I practically attack them, but as soon as he started he abruptly stopped and left. JERK.

I walk out of the classroom after standing there for a while to slowdown my heart rate and stop my body from aching for Logan. He is such a jerk. I walk slowly towards my locker and see Logan, Tyler, and Josh standing by Josh's locker. When Logan sees me and gives me a cocky smirk. Stupid, hot, jock with his dumb magical hands and his damn lips that are intoxicating. I HATE HIM. I HOPE HE TRIPS ON A BANANA PEEL. MAN-WHORE.

I walk to first period and see Adam in the seat next to me.

"Hey Amber." He says to me with a smile.

"Hi." I say awkwardly.

"How are you?" My slutty boyfriend just started a hot make-out session and left me there. HOW DO YOU THINK I AM?

"I am good. How about you?" I say conventionally.

"Same old, same old." I smile and turn back to my textbook.

When lunch comes around Emily refuses to sit at the table saying Josh with make fun of her and blah blah blah. So we walk to our old table and have a seat. I am eating a huge slice of cheese pizza. We sit at the table laughing about random stuff from our childhood and what not. I tell her about how I have decided to go into Rebecca's room. She says she is coming because she thinks I am going to find a corpse and she cannot miss out on a live murder mystery. So today at 2:35 PM Em and I are entering the unknown territory of the second floor. I am pretty nervous but atleast Emily will be there so I will not have to go alone. I walk to Art 6th period pretty anxious excited about today but as I am about to walk into the classroom I get pulled into a closet with a hand over my mouth. I am about to scream thinking it is Chase, but then hear Logan laughing. I elbow him making him let go.

"You stupid, dumb jerk. What the hell is with you and pulling me into closets?"

"Oh I was just talking to Miss Olsen and she said that since you missed the last art gallery there is another one you can enter your work into." He says completely ignoring my question and like pulling people into closets is totally normal.

"You had to pull me into a closet for this?"

"No but I had to pull you into a closet for this..." He says about to lean in for a kiss when I put my hands over his very soft lips that taste like cherries and chocolate.

"Not a chance Mister. I am not letting you near these lips. You are a jerk."

"What did I do?" He says with an innocent smirk. Oh, I am not letting him do this. He wants me to say that he makes me as hot as he makes me so he can prove his point. I will not lose.

"Nothing Peachey." I say with a sweet smile.

He smirks but goes along with me. "So you are entering your work into the gallery, right?"

"No way Jose."

"Come on Daisy. Please. For me."

"NOT A CHANCE IN HELL FOR YOU." He laughs at me but gives me his sad puppy dog eyes and his pouty lip that should be illegal.

"Fine but only because I can't stare at that puppy dog face. Not for you."

"You keep telling yourself that my little Daisy Poo." I stick my tongue out at him and leave the closet.

As the final bell rings for school to be over. I walk to my car and wait for Emily to come. I see Logan in the distance walking with Emily. PEACHEY. The evil kenevil.

"Hi Em. What is he doing with you?" Emphasizing that he is a disease.

"Is that anyway to great your loving boyfriend?" Logan says.

"YES." Em and me scream together, and then stare at each other before exploding into laughter, while Logan looks on at us as if we are crazy. We were so meant to be. AMBER&EMILY BFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!

"What are you doing here?"

"Your dear brother told me to take a hike." He says with a goofy grin. "So what are you two lovely ladies doing today?"

"We are getting all Harry Potter on your butt

and going to the second floor to find Voldemort." I say with a grin.

"Cool. Can I come?" Logan asks clearly amused by harrypotterness.

"Hmmm....should we let him Em?"

"I don't know. Depends."

"On? Logan says trying to hide his annoyance.

"If me and Amber where trapped in Devil's Snare how would you save us?"

"EASY PUMKIN!!!!!!!!! Devil's Snare, Devil's Snare. It's deadly fun, but will sulk in the Sun." Logan says with a huge grin.

"Fine you can come."

"So why is the second floor Voldemort's floor?"

"Me and Emily are going to go explore Rebecca's room." I say. Logan does not say anything but I can tell he is wishing I would not go into there. I do not know why everyone just expects me to cry and crawl into a ball and what not. People are annoying. I am not that much of a pussy. I swear. Why do people always assume girls cry?

When we reach the house, Emily runs up the stairs whilst answering her phone and locks herself into my room. I pound on the door but when she does not respond I slump to the floor, waiting for her to come out so I can change this bra wire has been poking me ALL day and I am ready to murder someone because it hurts so much. I sit there falling asleep until I feel Logan wrap is arms around me carrying me to his room and putting me on his bed to I can sleep. I smile at him and let my hand lazily run through his gorgeous black hair.

"Logan?" I mumble sleepily.

"Yeah?" He says with a chuckle.

"Can I have a sweat shirt to wear?"

"Yeah. Here" He says throwing me a black American Apparel hoodie.

"Close your eyes." I say making him roll his eyes.

"It's not like I haven't seen you without a shirt."

"Uhh... Do not remind me. Now are you going to close them or do I have to GET UP and WALK to the bathroom and then CHANGE?"

"I am closing my eyes heaven forbid you have to get up AND walk THEN change." He closes his eyes and I quickly take my shirt of, put on his sweatshirt, and then decide my bra is too annoying to wear so I slip it off too and throw it on the floor. "Can I open my eyes now Ambs?"

"Oh yeah." I say laying back on the bed. His bed smells good. He stares at the ground for a second before looking up and then groans.

"Why are you taunting me pumpkin?"

"I didn't do anything." He raises my bra and looks at me lustfully. "Hey just cause you can't get a handle on our hormones doesn't mean I should have to suffer with a wire poking me all day."

Emily finally makes it out of my room after like 20 hours or so it feels, but she will not say who was on the phone only that she promises 'when the time is right' she will tell me. Logan ended up falling asleep so I laid on his bed and listened to him snore softly; oddly enough, it is kind of comforting to here.

Emily and me are right now on our way to the second floor <insert dramatic music here>. Emily is carrying a flashlight and a bag of jellybeans for dear life. She says if a spirit traps us in the room I will be thanking her for thinking of bringing food, but personally, I think she has let 10 years of obsessing over all things supernatural get to her and this adventure is what is going to make her crack. On the plus side, jellybeans are good and she bought a bunch of green ones so at least when she cracks I will be on a sugar rush. We turn the door slowly to the room and walk in. I walk all the way to the center but Emily stands at the door leaving is slightly open. The room looks exactly the way it was left almost 2 years ago. The bed is scattered with clothes and the floor has pictures of me, Rebecca and Josh from when we were kids and even some of us as teenagers. I walk over to her desk and see old papers. I walk to the closet and find Rebecca's old prom dress that I had spent 7 hours with her trying to find. It was a gorgeous blue dress that was skintight and had sparkles on the bottom as it flared open. By this time, Emily is walking into the closet eating jellybeans and smiling hugely at all the pretty clothes. I walk over to the shelves and see Rebecca's huge collection of books. She has her own collection of Harry Potter and some random books half of which I have never even heard of but judging by Emily's face, they look like good books. I open up some of the drawers and find most of them empty, which is not very surprising because she left in a rush or so I assume. I do not know exactly what I am looking for but I walk over to the one cabinet space that I know Rebecca called her secret space. She used to hide her diary and extra cash in it. She did not show me where it was but I was snooping once and came across it. I would have read her diary too if she had not walked in and caught me. I open the secret cabinet and find a small purple box in it that has Amber written onto it with dark, quick paint strokes. I let my fingers run over the paint feeling the texture of the unsmooth strokes. I am about to pull it out when I hear Emily scream about the shoes. Maybe I should open this on my own. I mean it does not say Josh and Amber, it says Amber, which means it is for me and only me. It is also placed in the only place where Rebecca knows I would look. She must have wanted this to be a secret. Why else wouldn't she have given this to me before she?

REMEMBER: next time this will be TRUSTING LOGAN!!!!!!!!!!!

VOTE & COMMENT & VOTE & COMMENT & VOTE & COMMENT & VOTE & COMMENT & VOTE & COMMENT & VOTE & COMMENT & VOTE & COMMENT & VOTE & COMMENT & VOTE & COMMENT & VOTE & COMMENT & VOTE & COMMENT & VOTE & COMMENT & VOTE & COMMENT & VOTE & COMMENT & VOTE & COMMENT & VOTE & COMMENT & VOTE & COMMENT & VOTE & COMMENT & VOTE & COMMENT & VOTE & COMMENT & VOTE & COMMENT & VOTE & COMMENT & VOTE & COMMENT & VOTE & COMMENT & VOTE & COMMENT & VOTE & COMMENT & VOTE & COMMENT & VOTE & COMMENT & VOTE & COMMENT & VOTE & COMMENT & VOTE & COMMENT & VOTE & COMMENT & VOTE & COMMENT & VOTE & COMMENT & VOTE & COMMENT & VOTE & COMMENT & VOTE & COMMENT & VOTE & COMMENT & VOTE & COMMENT & VOTE & COMMENT & VOTE & COMMENT & VOTE & COMMENT & VOTE & COMMENT & VOTE & COMMENT & VOTE & COMMENT & VOTE & COMMENT & VOTE & COMMENT & VOTE & COMMENT & VOTE & COMMENT & VOTE & COMMENT & VOTE & COMMENT & VOTE & COMMENT & VOTE & COMMENT & VOTE & COMMENT & VOTE & COMMENT & VOTE & COMMENT & VOTE & COMMENT & VOTE & COMMENT & VOTE & COMMENT & VOTE & COMMENT & VOTE & COMMENT & VOTE & COMMENT & VOTE & COMMENT & VOTE & COMMENT & VOTE & COMMENT & VOTE & COMMENT & VOTE & COMMENT & VOTE & COMMENT & VOTE & COMMENT & VOTE & COMMENT & VOTE & COMMENT & VOTE & COMMENT & VOTE & COMMENT & VOTE & COMMENT & VOTE & COMMENT & VOTE & COMMENT & VOTE & COMMENT !!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78 1 28
Autumn is a Junior in high school. She has six siblings that she cares for, always on her toes and can't seem to catch a break with anything whether...
54.9K 1.5K 20
My name is Hope... Hope Grey and this is the story of how I fell in love with my brother .....my step brother . Strange ? very but in my case...Anyth...
218K 2.3K 35
"𝗜 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗵𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗺𝗮𝗱𝗲 𝗺𝗲" "𝗦𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗻𝗮, 𝗜 𝗮𝗺 𝗼𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝗮 𝗳𝗼𝗼𝗹 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂" ______ What happens i...
5.8K 196 16
Logan Mitchell has always been the smart, kind, sweet and intelligent guy. He has also been known as the perfect guy.He always knows what is best for...