Chapter 32

• Dedicated to my fans (:

hi my lovely fans(: I can't believe this is the last time I am posting. I just wanted to tell you thank you for reading my work.  It really has been a magical experience for me.  I hope you enjoy this chapter as it is the last chapter of Trusting Logan. 

Gosh I made it like 12 pages on word. Sorry it is short ):

It had been hours since I closed the letter and put it under my pillow but my heart was stilling beating so fast that it felt like it would jump out at any second. I thought reading that letter would make me feel differently, better. I thought it would tell me something important and I guess it was some good advice, but other than that, it was just a bunch of words. All I got from the letter is that everyone thinks I am a big baby that cannot handle the truth and that I am to naïve to see the bad in people. Every person in my life has said or showed that they felt this way, Baca, Josh, my mom, Logan and even Emily. Am I really that much of a child that nobody feels they can tell me anything? And to make matters worse, I cannot ask anybody about this because then I would have to show them the dumb letter. It is not like I can go to Josh and be like Rebecca left out of the blue. What is your take? He would just think I was crazy. I wonder if Logan knows anything. Would he even tell me if I asked? Probably, but he would have told me if he knew. He knows how much her leaving tortures me even if I never say it.

I woke up the next morning to the scorching sun burning into my back. Uhhh. Why does the sun have to be so bright and hot? I groan aloud and hear someone chuckle. "Not a good morning Ambs?" If I did not like him, so much I am pretty sure I would strangle him.

Angrily I ask, "What do you want Logan?"

He laughs again at me and I try my very hardest to resist the urge to be mean. "Your mom sent me in here to wake you up for our shopping trip.” How can he be so happy this early in the morning?

"Why did she have to volunteer me to go with you?" I say a bit bitterly.

"Ambi Bambi stop being such a sour apple and get dressed." He says a little roughly.

"Yeah I am getting up. Jeez. I hate how happy you are.” I say finally getting off my bed to make way to my closet. I grab a pair of shorts and a Beatles tank top and head towards the bathroom. "Okay I am up and heading towards the bathroom so you can tell my mom." He walks up to me and kisses my forehead before walking out of my room. When I am dressed and ready to shop, I go downstairs and find my mom and Logan talking.

"Morning." My mom says to me handing me a glass of orange juice and a toast. "Okay eat up we have a lot to do today. Let me go grab my purse and we can leave."

I munch on my bread and look at Logan staring outside the window deep in thought. "Logan."

He does not reply for a couple of seconds but then finally looks at me and smiles. "Yes Ambs?"

"Are you okay?" I ask.

He looks at me once more and smiles. "Just Peachey."

I giggle and rub his knee under the table as my mom walks in. Logan gives me a cocky smirk and I roll my eyes at him.

"Okay let’s go kids." My mom says leading us to the car but handing Logan the keys. "Can you drive? I hate the big hill we have to take to get to the mall." Logan grabs the keys and I ride shotgun. The whole trip to the mall my mom has her eyes closed and is lying back comfortably in her seat. I smile at her and turn to Logan who is giving me what can only be described as a naughty smile. He leans in slowly and kisses me full on the lips. When he pulls away, I can tell he is trying his hardest not to laugh at my shocked face that is looking between him and my mom. He is crazy. What if she had woken up? I would get angry but then again he would not be Logan if he took the safe route. Besides life never has a dull moment when I am with Logan.