- Red Spring - [EXOPINK x BTS...

By Chessire25

[COMPLETED] Yoon Bomi is a girl with a complicated life, she and her sisters got seperated in a mission to fi... More

Pilot
1. Under The Moonlight
2. Dive
3. Ride or Die
4. The Stray Cat
5. It's A Deal
6. First Day as A Thief
7. My Family.
8. Payphone.
9. Sibling's Affair.
10. The Brothers & A Sister
11. Match
12. Curiousity
13. My First Mission
14. Thief's Scenario
15. Childhood
16. Picturesque
17. Pink Mansion
18. Summary
19. Escape!
20. Oppa-ya~
21. The Fated One
22. Déjà vu
23. Déjà vu - pt.2
24. Sunset
25. Break-a-Legs
26. Girl-Power
27. Puppet
28. Tears
29. Starry Night
30. Mask-up!
31. First Dance
32. Pandora Box pt.1
32. Pandora Box pt.2
33. Promised U
34. Anesthesia
35. Heart & Hatred
36. Love, Bbom
37. Bonds Between Us
38. The 3rd Letter
39. Found You
40. Headmaster
41. Lemonade
42. Holly Smoke!
43. Plan Z
44. I'm Sorry
45. Adrenaline
46. Love Lies
47. For Life
48. Loveliest Maknae
49. Life Revolution
50. Sailing Through The Ocean
51. EYES
52. Chocolate & Vanilla
53. Sweet & Sour
54. Cuppid
55. Swordsman
56. Bestfriend
57. Reunited
58. Goodbye Kiss
59. Lights Out
60. Epiphany
61. D-Day
62. Heart Hurts
63. Humanoids
64. Time's Up.
65. PERCENT
66. Demons in Me
68. Trust Me
69.Time of Sorrow
70.Sweet Lullaby
71. EMERALD
72. One Heart
73. My Dearest Spring

67. Defense

198 14 26
By Chessire25

CHAPTER  LXVII

[BOMI POV]
Baekhyun... Jungkook... Chen... all of them are here. I'm worried... its actually predictable that we're gonna fail, but none of the girls speak up, so I thought they're all confident.... Guess they're probably didn't want me to get worried and decided to just go with the flow. But Naeun.....

Flashback...

Naeun and Hayoung was talking on the corner, I managed to hack on their intercom with the skill that Chen taught me in the past. and I could hear their conversation from my in-ears without them noticing.

"Hayoung-ah did you set the timer like I told you?" ,Naeun whispered to Hayoung.

"yes unnie. 45 minutes.... but Aren't 45 minutes too fast? We probably still wondering in this cave"

"you never knew Hayoung.... Base on the vibes that I'm getting inside this cave, I even think 45 minutes are too long....." ,Naeun sighed.

"why? did you sense anything already?"

"if my prediction was right, BTS will arrived at the basecamp 10 minutes from now, and then they'll try to save the laser-cage team 15 minutes later, they probably gonna split up since there's no way they can break the laser-cage, so maybe half of them will enter the caves 15 minutes later. that gave us approximately 45 minutes to be alone."

"alone? Wait.... why cant they be with us now? or why they need to be here 45 minutes later?"

"because.... I saw an incoming ship from the radar back in the basecamp before we put Lay and The Chief to sleep... also, there are some active-signal near the cave.... and it wasn't ours."

Hayoung gasped in shock cuz she knew what that means.

".... They already here?"

"I believe so... but lets not make the other worried and just keep it on ourself first, ok?", Hayoung nodded and they were startled when I approached them.

"Anything new?"

"u-unnie... you startled us. Gosh..." ,Naeun rubbed her chest.

"sorry, I didn't knew that you guys didn't notice me. what r u talking about?"

"h-huh? Us? N-nothing. just wondering if there's another secret door or smthg." ,Naeun answered. And I could see Hayoung looked elsewhere a little bit nervous.

"...you ok Youngie? You look...pale."

"me?! i-I mean... I'm fine unnie, I just...felt cold inside the cave hehe I'm fine don't worry." ,Hayoung assured me and I just shrugged it and back on my own.

If what Naeun predict was right... then we have to be ready for everything.

End of Flashback.....

as expected as our strategist master, Naeun's prediction always right. I kinda felt bad to the girls, if only I wasn't stubborn and just cancel this plan.... none of them would be badly hurt. I saw Hayoung still unconscious, everyone who can fight at the moment protect the injured one. And here I am being a hasle to my team and my family.

"Bomi... hey!" ,Baekhyun call me and I snapped from my thoughts.

"Baek.... its all my faults.... I've choose to betrayed you and everyone and I'm just- I'm sorry..."

"hey hey.... Its already happen. Rather than regretting it, lets make it a better choice. Lets get through it.... together." ,Baekhyun consoled me.

"b-but I hurt you.... You must be thinking that I'm the same as my evil-father, right? Haha what an irony...."

"none of us thought about that. stop trying to settled this on your own, will ya?! it'll only get you in trouble, aren't we in the same team??" ,Jungkook step in and pat my hand gently.

"the one whose at faults is not you Bomi.... we knew that you mean no harm to us. we've been doing this together, so lets stay together till the end too, ok?" ,Chen soothed me, his hands busily tying bandages to my injured thigh, while Baekhyun did my shoulder.

"still.... I am very sorry... and thank you.... For coming to save me and the girls."

"save that sentences for later, we've got some shit to take care of." ,Jungkook grin while turning to his back where Yoon Beomho lean against the golden door, hissing in pain.

I tried to stand up on my feet, cuz I have to fight. This is my fight too so I refuse to become weak and miserable by relying on others. Doubt no more.... My father or not, he is evil. And I'm gonna make him pay for it!

[THIRD POV]
Yoon Beomho finally get on his feet, clutching his stomach where Chen and Jungkook's kicks were stamped. He was furious because there are more intruders to take care of. Ofcourse he also predicted this, he didn't spend this 20 years just to get beaten by a bunch of 'immature boys and princesses', he thought.

"so you also have backups huh? Fine. As if this lowly friends of yours can beat my precious Humanoids that only one step away from PERFECTION! I'll deal with you guys first then we're back to business again, ok Bomi?" ,Yoon Beomho grin evily while Chen,Jungkook and Baekhyun guarding Bomi from every sides.

Yoon Beomho play with his wrist watch again, and he whispered some codes,

"Activate The Demonic-Mode"

Pip! Nguuuuuungggg.......

Clack! Clack! Clack!

All the humanoids stop on their track, their eyes turned red and their body kind of... transformed from the human form, to a more Robotic form, the skin was all thorn and we could see it original form. All of their skills upgraded to level 99. The 1% probably the secret ingredients from what laid inside the golden door. And it could also means.... They still have weaknesses.

"uh-oh.... I think they're getting stronger guys... be careful!" ,RM shouted from his spot, the others raise their defence.

The humanoids seems still on loading / transformation state so Chanyeol tried to attack one of them on it weakspot (the back of the neck).

BANG!!

......

"w-what?! Its not working anymore! The weakspot didn't work anymore!!"

"no way.... So it didn't have any weakspot?! Its already hard enough to attack their weakspot before... how could it be possible?!" ,Eunji whined.

"its possible.... Yoon Beomho didn't spend his time for nothing, he faces a lot of attempt in order to make his Humanoids perfect. Although I'm sure it still has some weak points.... But the capability of this Humanoids also upgraded." ,Jimin commented.

"so its stronger than before, their skills also upgraded, and we don't have a single shit about their weaknesses now, great. Good luck, me." ,Kai mocked himself.

"but we're not alone now.... we can do this if we work together as a team. Lets not lose hopes yet." ,Suho encouraged others and they all smile and nodded as they all felt more courage.

"we're here too... although we might not on our best shape anymore, but we could help in assisting." ,Chorong said while trying to stand up with the help of Suho besides her.

"but I'm worried about Hayoung....... Her injuries were quite deep, although I managed to stop the bleeding, she's still far away from stabil. Its dangerous for her to stay here." ,Lay speak up.

Jin actually brought a medical kit, but it only consist some minor medicine. They need a more professional or completed kit to stabilized Hayoung. Right now her state was stil 50-50 from danger and save zone, buts she's already conscious a while ago and her breathing was fine, its just the wound made her movements and strength weaker.

"let Hayoung rest for awhile, she's a strong girl. Lets just hope the Chief and Xiumin get my  message and come for us. Right now, lets protect her while try to search the humanoids weaknesses by attacking one of them while they're still on freeze." ,Naeun speak her strategy and all nodded and get to work except Lay, Jin and Hayoung at the back.

Naeun actually already unblock the communication device for EXO and BTS, but the signal inside the cave was disturbed by the humanoids radar, so it probably take time for The Chief and Xiumin to get the message.

Sehun, Kai, Naeun, V, RM, and Jimin ran to one of the humanoid, they beat them out without mercy with their closed-range weapon, trying to detect any clues on this thing behavior.

CRASH! CLASH! SLASH!! POW!

"huff... We already beat every inch of its body yet it didn't budge.... Huff.. huff..." ,V huffing hard while analyzing the humanoids behavior.

"shit! and there are still so many of them!!" ,Sehun stated.

BANG! BANG! CLASH SLASH!!

"how could they increase so much in a short of time!?",Chanyeol whined while fighting with Eunji, Chorong, Suho, Suga and J-Hope on the back, tried to protect the injured one with their defense-formation. meanwhile D.O who's aiding Namjoo at the back began to wonder and speak his mind on the intercom,

"but... if they could protect their weaknesses now while getting stronger in terms of movements and strength... could It be they actually sacrifice something? Like... downgrading some parts..." ,D.O stated and others tried to catch up with his reasonable thought.

"huff... huff...." ,Naeun was also overwhelmed but she didn't missed the chance to think of what D.O just told them. She then looked at the Front-team (Bomi, Jungkoook, Baekhyun, Chen) and tried to contact the four, "...Bomi unnie! can you hear me? Baekhyun-shi? Jungkook-shi, Chen-shi?"

"Naeun? What happen?!" ,Bomi answered her while looking at her direction.

"listen unnie, this humanoids are unbeatable,  they upgraded rapidly to the point that maybe they possibly downgraded something to reach this level. the only way that I could think of right now to stop them is probably by controlling it with the main-remote..."

"main-remote? As if the main controller?... then it could probably.. his wrist-watch"

"yes... from the first place Yoon Beomho always rely on that, maybe... that wrist-watch has become the humanoids weak-point somehow..."

"well... that is actually makes sense." ,Jungkook agreed.

"that could be the one, but it wont close the possibility of him having another remote which we don't know where or what kind..." ,Chen added

"ok, for now... lets just try to attack him and stole his wristwatch." ,Baekhyun command.

With that, he and Jungkook ready to attack Yoon Beomho but then the humanoids came in between them and blocked their attacks and way towards Yoon Beomho's spot. Chen tried to help by shooting his guns while protecting Bomi, but the humanoids wont budge.

The Back-team also having a hard-times since this humanoids keep on coming and attacking despite the gunshot and swords-damaged that APink, BTS and EXO been throwing to them. one of them managed to break in the Apink-BTS-EXO's barrier and tried to attack D.O and Namjoo who just woke up,

"oh shit-" ,D.O saw it coming about to shot laser to both of them. he then pushed Namjoo to the side hurriedly,

Ngiing.. Wooosh!!!

Brugh.

"aww..." ,Namjoo hissed when her body meet the gorund roughly, as she look to where she was before or who actually push her aside....

"K-Kyungsoo.... NOO!!!"

all of the attention are to the back where D.O groan in pain while hugging his bloody-shoulder with Namjoo screaming in horror tried to run but stumbled on her way to his sides.

"KYUNGSOO!!" ,Chanyeol shouted, he left his formation and rushed to shot the humanoids and prevent the humanoids from attacking D.O.

Because Chanyeol broke the defence formation, it actually makes their guards down. it becomes very chaotic till no one pays attention to themsleves.

The humanoids managed to grab Naeun's hand and dragged her to the ground, when Kai couldn't came closer to her cuz the humanoids tried to strangled his body. Sehun tried to help, but he was occupied by 3 humanoids at once. Jimin and V were circled by bunch of humanoids, RM and Eunji were pushed back so now the humanoids are closer to the injured one.

Bomi watch the tremendous scene and thought hard,

'this wont do... I need to save them... I wont let this stupid Humanoid of yours hurt my Family!'

sorry yall~ im on vacation for the lat 6 days, i need to loosen up before college strikes in again huhu~ so yeah, late update. i tried to hyped up this chapter but im afraid it'll be boring instead hehe. sorry if it doesn't really match your expectation. anyway~ CONGRATS TO APINK'S 100th TROPHIES! shout out to my lovely grannies! dont forget to stream Eung Eung (%%) also comment and votes this chapter as well~

Love, Chessire25

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

251K 8.4K 44
"WHAT DID YOU DO?!" I was immediately pushed by Jungkook, causing me to fall on my butt while Jungkook rushed towards his father, checking whether is...
48.1K 3K 61
[Re-editing the chapters from 1 to 20 and also changing the name of female lead after finishing the story] [NOT AN MAFIA OBESSION STORY] KIM TAEHYUNG...
115K 4.4K 27
Yoon Bomi is a normal high-school student,well that's what everyone thinks.Yoon Bomi is the only daughter and that makes her the heiress of the bigg...
404K 14.5K 37
- COMPLETED - After escaping a military experiment camp, Ae Ri finds herself struggling with the changes her body is going through, after they exper...