Summer crush or worse?-(COMPL...

By mookiistar27

I knew that Stark was special from the moment I met him at the store. I love him enough to deal with all his... More

Summer crush or worse?
Summer crush or worse '2
Summer crush or worse? '3
summer crush or worse? '4
Summer crush or worse? '5
Summer crush or worse? '6
Summer crush or worse? '7
Summer crush or worse? '8
summer crush or worse? '9
summer crush or worse? '10
Summer crush or worse?'11
Summer crush or worse?'12
Summer crush or worse?'13
Summer crush or worse?'14
Summer crush or worse?'15
Summer crush or worse?'16
Summer crush or worse?'17
Summer crush or worse?'18
Summer crush or worse?'19
Summer crush or worse?'20
Summer crush or worse?'21
Summer crush or worse?'22
Summer crush or worse?'23
Summer crush or worse?'24
Summer crush or worse?'25
Summer crush or worse?'26
Summer crush or worse?'27
Summer crush or worse?'28
Summer crush or worse?'29
Summer crush or worse?'30
Summer crush or worse?'32
Summer crush or worse?'33
Summer crush or worse?'34
Summer crush or worse?'35
Summer crush or worse?'36
Summer crush or worse?'37
Summer crush or worse?'38
Summer crush or worse?'39
Summer crush or worse?'40
Summer crush or worse?'41
Summer crush or worse?'42

Summer crush or worse?'31

158 3 1
By mookiistar27

hey guys!!! just wondering if you guys can check out my other story :D much appreciation & love to all who do!!!!

[Warning there is a sex scene! Complements of Kimmy & Tiff]

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quinn's P.O.V

"Uh...sure." He set down his beer. He stood up, towering over me and smiled. I felt his fingers intertwine with mine. He pulled me to the dance floor. We both were drunk and by his walk I could tell that he was more messed up then me. The song "Round & Round" by Selena Gomez began to play. Honestly, could it get more ironic? Stark spun me around, slapped his hips against mine, and gripped my waist. I grinded against him, keeping up with the song and singing the words to my self. Stark brought his lips to my earlobe and nibbled on it. When the song was over I felt the bulge in the front of his pants brush up against me. "Do you want to get out here?" He asked laughing.

I nodded and ran out the front door. He chased after me. He tripped over everything in sight which only made me laugh harder. "Heyyyyy, that isn't funny." His words sloshed together.

"It so is." I laughed. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

"This is going to be the best night of your life." He stared me dead in the eye before hauling me up the block.

- - - - - *'* - - - - -

I woke up to the sound of quiet snoring. Everything else began to register within that moment. The arms around my waist, someone breathing into my hair, the lump inside of me, and the smell of sex. My eyes snapped open. My hair was covering my face. I shoved it back, relieving who I'd sleep with...Stark. I gulped. I unwound his arms from my waist and pulled him out of me. I climbed off of him, ignoring the desperation and need my body felt. He shifted on the bed. I saw gauze taped down to his butt. I crept over to get a closer view. I pulled back the gauze. It relieved a tattoo on Stark's butt that said my name. Under it was an imprint of my lips. I smacked me forward, no! As quickly as that I felt the sharp pain in my butt. My eyes quickly flew down. I had gauze on my butt too, I peeled back the tape. What do yah know, a tattoo of Stark's lips and name on my butt.

I yelped. What the hell happened last night? Before I could think over anything I heard Stark groaning. How was I going to get him out of my room? He shifted again before sighing. I wrapped him up in my bed comforter and dragged him across the hall to his bedroom. After I cleaned him up as best I could and hurried back to my room trying to clean up a little.

Stark's P.O.V

I heard Quinn's door slam. My eyes flashed opening. I got up in a snap, checking my surrounds and making sure that no one was there. I was wearing boxers and a shirt. Interesting...I don't recall changing last night. I got up and rushed over to Quinn's room not even bothering to knock. Once the door swung open I got a clear view of Quinn in a pair of shorts and bra trying to pick up her sheets. Her room was filled with the smell of sex. She even had sex bed hair. What the hell? "Did you have sex?" I asked casually, although my temper was shortly rising.

She whipped around her face red as a tomato. "No!" She shook her head.

"Then why-" She interrupted me.

"Some times I have needs too!" She shouted as she pushed me out.

"If you're that desperate then why don't you call me?" I laughed.

"Ew!" She scowled at me.

"I think, I have a vibrator in my room. Do you want me to get it?" I teased. She shoved me into the hallway.

"Just leave me alone!" She shut her door. I laughed as I headed back into my room. Suddenly, I felt an old ache on my bum. I pulled my boxers down to find gauze taped me. "Whaaa?" I pulled it down. It relieved a tattoo that said Quinn's name and her lips imprinted on me. I laughed. Was I so drunk that I got this? I wondered...was I with her last night? Does she have one of me?

Quinn's P.O.V

I slid down the door once I shut it. Gosh, that was so embarrassing. I can't believe he offered me a vibrator. I felt my face burn red again. I hid it in my hands. The tattoo was stinging since I was sitting on it. I awkwardly shifted on my side. I sighed thinking about what was going happen now. Memories of last night came rushing back to me. Stark and I walking through town laughing, holding hands, and kissing like we were the happiest people in the world. He even took a million different snapshots of us. I cried a bit because I wished it were actually true. Another flash back passed through my mind. Us getting the tattoo's. Him holding my hand and telling me how beautiful I was to him while I got the tattoo.

I closed my eyes ignoring the tears and enjoying that simple thought.

- - - - - *'* - - - - -

I was in the music studio sweeping, dancing, blasting my i-pod, and singing one of my favorite Demi Lovato songs. "La La Land."

"I am confident, but

I still have my moments.

Baby, that's just me.

I'm not a supermodel

I still eat at Ronald's

Baby, that's just me.

well Some may say I need to be afraid

Of losing everything.

Because of where I

had my start, and where I made my name

Well everything's the same

In a La-la land machine. Machine. Machine

Who said I can't wear my

Converse with my dress?

well Baby, That's just me!

And Who said I can't be single

have to go out and mingle

BABYYY, That's not me

Noo, noo.

well Some may say I need to be afraid

Of losing everything.

Because of where I

had my start, and where I made my name

Well everything's the same

In the La-la land.

Tell me do you feel the way I feel

Cause nothing else is real

In the la-la land appeal

Some may say I need to be afraid

Of losing everything.

Because of where I

had my start, and where I made my name

Well everything's the same

In La-la land machine

Well, I'm not gonna change

In a La-la land machine

Well I will stay the same

In La-la land...

Machine hey yea.. machine..machine

I won't change anything in my life

(I won't change

anything in my life)

I'm staying myself tonight

(I'm staying myself tonight)."

Once the song came to an end I heard someone clapping. I twirled around to find Stark leaning against the door post. He smirked. "If I knew that you could sing that well I would've gotten you a record deal." He said.

I blushed. "Thanks." I swept around the piano. He waltzed closer to me and bent down so he was face-to-face with me.

"So I woke up this morning to a tattoo on my ass with your name on it." He said playful. I didn't look at him. Instead I just kept sweeping. "It also included an imprint of your lips." He winked at me. He followed me around the piano until he pressed me up against the end. "Do you have one?" He brought his lips closer to mine. I got another flashback.

*FLASHBACK*

Stark and I fumbled back into the house. Everyone was still dancing and partying just as they were before we left them. Brain hauled us over to the center of the living room. Blake walked in with a birthday cake. Everyone sang happy birthday to Stark. He laughed and thanked everyone before blowing out the candles and cutting the cake. But we didn't eat any cake. Instead I brought him up to his bed room. The song "Take you there" by Donnie started playing. I shoved Stark back and started dancing for him...we had sex...tons of it and then he...he said that he loved me.

"Quinn, you don't know how much I love you." He moaned as he thrusted inside of me. "I want and need you. Oh God, baby, if you only knew how much I love you!"

*END OF FLASHBACK*

I shut my eyes and let the tears trickle down my cheeks. Stark whipped away my tears. I opened my eyes and stared at him blankly.

Stark's P.O.V

"Do you have one?" I brought my lips to hers, attempting to tease her. Instead of panicking, she just gazed at my lips. Suddenly, last night played like a movie in my head. She and I getting our tattoos, her saying how much she wished we could really be like this all the time, me telling her how beautiful she is, and then us coming back home...to have sex.

I remember she led me back to my room and this sexual song came on. Quinn started dancing after she shoved me onto the bed. I wanted to haul her down, but she'd only bring me back down. She slowly climbed on the bed and unbuttoned my shirt. She rubbed her hands down my stomach, leaving them at the waistband of my pants. She teased me. Instead she finished hauling off my shirt before sitting over my groin and giving me a lap dance that aroused me so much I thought my pants would burst open. She chuckled sexily at that, which was something I didn't know she could do, but should definitely consider doing more of. She stood again swaying her hips and spinning around so that I could watch her unzip her dress.

I licked my lips as I watched her slip the dress off, leaving her in a bra and thong. She strutted back over to me and unzipped my pants. She sneered at me as she lowered my pants making sure that her breast brushed against my manhood. I groaned. She began to dance again until I brought her down and unclasped her bra. She laughed as I kissed her down her neck. Once I reached her breast her laughs turned into moans. I paid the up most homage to her breast. Making sure I paid close attention to each one. When I was done sucking her nipples I moved down to thighs. Kissing them before I got to my destination. I pealed back her panties and threw them across the room.

She studied me as I admired her beauty for a moment. Then I ran my tongue along her core before slipping it into her folds. She moaned, letting her head fall back in pleasure. She ran her fingers through my hair. "Oh, yeah, baby. Just like that." She moaned again. I kept spinning my tongue against her clit until she was nice and ready for me. I stood up straight. Quinn watching me from the bed. Quickly she sat up to haul down my boxers. She wrapped her lips around my cock and sucked it. Never in my life has a girl ever made me this hot. Quinn just knew what I liked and how to do it right.

She kept sucking until I was about to explode. I picked her up and slammed her against the wall. She wrapped her legs around my waist so I could enter her. We both moaned when I entered her fully. I kissed her forcefully, and passionately. Her head was against the wall, in fact her entire body was. I had her pinned against the wall as I worked my way into her. She kissed me with the same urgency.

"Oh, God! Stark!" She moaned as I pounded into her. For several moments the only sounds in the room were the sounds of my skin smacking against Quinn's.

"Yeah, Quinn." I moaned into her hair. "Mm, this feels so good."

I felt her wrap around me tighter. "Go on, baby. I've got you." I assured her. She came. I tried to hold on as I forced myself into her tightening hole. God, that only made me want her more. I kept going, working her into another orgasm. Quinn kissed my neck as I rested my head on her shoulder. Solely focusing on the lower halves of our bodies. I kept pounding into her as I made my way over to the bed. I laid her down and slammed into her as hard as my body would let me.

"Ah, Stark! Yes! Yes! Yes, baby!" She screamed. I felt myself growing larger inside of her. I grunted. I wanted her so bad. I couldn't control myself anymore.

"Quinn, you don't know how much I love you." I moaned/confessed as I thrusted inside of her. "I want and need you. Oh God, baby, if you only knew how much I love you!"

"Then show me how much you love me." She moaned. "Make me cum!" Of course, I would do as she asked. I spread her legs open wider, making sure she wouldn't be able to wiggle around. I lowered my lips to her breast and licked, nibbled, and sucked on her nipples making her moan uncontrollably. I pumped into her fast and strong.

"I love you. I love you. I love you!" I moaned each time I was fully inside of her. We climaxed together screaming out in pleasure.

I was brought back into reality when I noticed the tears on Quinn's cheeks. I lightly brushed them away. She looked at me for a moment. I just turned around and walked away. I told her that I love her and she didn't even say it back. Maybe she really is over me. I frowned.

tell me what you think!!!

-Comment & Vote!

-Become a fan (maybe?)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.3K 2.4K 15
"You may kiss the bride now." He leans forward, "I vow to forever hate you." He smirked. ... What happens when a traumatised girl is married to a pe...
344K 8.9K 38
I met you and you changed my life. Then you went away and neither of us knew what would happen or if we'd ever meet again. Now...I'm never going to l...
1.6K 122 46
We were a perfect match, maybe that's why we burnt out. This story contains smut, drugs, suicidal thoughts & suicide
3.8K 103 24
This story is about Anna and Tony's journey together! Enjoy xx