Beginning of a New Era

By klaroline-4ever

*Read the Auction first* It's the start of a new era, not only for the Mikaelsons but also for New Orleans. I... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49.
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100

71

1K 34 13
By klaroline-4ever

It was night, which meant it was Stefan and Rebekah's date. Rebekah has been very nervous but with the help of Caroline, Elena and Bonnie, she was able to choose an outfit and she decided to go with a red dress and some natural makeup.

"Stefan will have a really hard time to stay with his hands off of you." Caroline said with a smile.

"Really?"

"Yeah! You look hot." Elena said, agreeing with Caroline.

"And don't be so nervous. Stefan likes you a lot." Bonnie said with a smile.

"Tomorrow we will want to know all the details." Caroline said with a big smile.

"Maybe there won't be much to tell. It's a date to see how things will go." Rebekah said, then looked at them worried. "Do you think he is expecting us to have sex?"

"If it was another guy, I would say obviously. But it's Stefan and he likes you for real. He just wants you to give him a chance." Caroline said. "And I think he is way more nervous than you."

"Really?" Rebekah asked with a big smile and Caroline nodded.

"Ready?" Elena asked and Rebekah nodded.

The girls went downstairs and then Rebekah slowly walked downstairs over to Stefan.

"Wow! You look... so beautiful. I mean, you are beautiful but now you are... wow." Stefan said, making Rebekah blush.

"Thank you. You look really handsome in a suit." Rebekah said, making Stefan smile.

"Okay. Before you love birds will leave. I have a couple things to say." Klaus said, interrupting Stefan and Rebekah's little moment. "Stefan, I might consider us friends but if you hurt my sister in any way or form, I will hunt you down and kill you, I won't kill everyone you ever met because that would include my beautiful angel but I will make your life a living hell."

"Care! Can you stop my brother from being so overprotective?" Rebekah begged Caroline.

"Here's the deal. Stefan, if you hurt Rebekah, I'll make you suffer. Maybe I'll start with your hair products." Caroline said to Stefan then looked at Rebekah. "Bekah, if you hurt him, I will burn down all your shoes. And that would be just the start."

"You're so sexy right now, love." Klaus said feeling very turned on with Caroline being overprotective.

"And by that Caroline meant that she wants you to go and have fun." Elena said with a smile.

"I believe my brother feels the same way." Elijah said and quickly Stefan and Rebekah left.

***

"Where are we going?" Rebekah asked while Stefan drove.

"A small place. It's not much but I wanted to do something special." Stefan said.

"I'm sure it will be great." Rebekah said and then noticed that Stefan was driving to where Klaus's private jet was. "Why are we here?"

"The place won't be in New Orleans." Stefan said.

***

The flight took a really short time because it was a private jet and because the place wasn't that far away.

"Now, I want you to put this on your eyes so you won't be able to see where we are going."

"This is starting to look like 50 shades of Grey." Rebekah said.

"I wasn't aware you liked those kind of books."

"I usually don't. But it's nice to see what's the fuzz all about." Rebekah said, making Stefan laugh to himself.

Stefan made sure Rebekah couldn't see anything and made her seat on a car that was there waiting for them, then once they arrived to the place, Stefan let her see her surroundings.

"Oh... Mystic High School." Rebekah said, trying not to show she was disappointed.

"I know it's not a fancy place. It's actually the opposite... But I wanted to do something different." Stefan said while making her walk around the walls of the high school. "At first I was thinking in taking you to Chicago because of being the place we first met. But then I realized it would end up being us celebrating the relationship we had in the 20's and not us getting back together." Stefan said and opened the gym doors, making Rebekah see a trail of rose petals to a small table that had two candles and was decorated nicely. "So I decided to take you here. It was in here that there was that Auction that made you go on a date with my brother which brought us closer because he was a total jerk around you. It was in this place that we started to talk again and I started to like you, it was here where I saw you grown into this incredibly strong, confident, brave and independent woman you are now, it was here where I gave you the cures. This place might not be romantic or the place we had our first kiss nor where we first met but is the place I got to know you all over again." Stefan said, making Rebekah look around speechless, now not seeing a gym but a romantic place because of what it meant, then looked again at Stefan. "Maybe it was a bad idea. I'm sorry."

"It's perfect. No one put so much thought on a date with me before. I don't know what to say..." Rebekah said, making Stefan smile.

The two of them went to the table and had a person who appeared with their plates and deserts while the both of them talked, not about their time in the 20's, but how they reconnect all over again after almost 100 years, they were seeing this date as a celebration of getting to know each other all over again and for falling in love all over again.

"What do you say about a dance with this Baby Face?" Stefan asked, making Rebekah smile with him using the nickname she used in the 20's to tease him.

"I thought you hated that nickname." Rebekah said.

"I do. But I'm okay with deal with it if it means having you in my life." Stefan said and Rebekah grabbed his hand and started to dance with him after he put some music on.

"Stefan... About this date... Don't take this the wrong way but I need to ask you this." Rebekah whispered. "Did you do all this because you are expecting us to... you know...?"

"No. I did all this because I wanted to enjoy having a date with you, even if it will be the only one I have." Stefan said.

"Do you want to be the only one?"

"No. Do you?"

"No." Rebekah whispered, making him smile.

They looked at each other's eyes and Stefan let his forehead rest on hers, closing his eyes to focus on the warmth of having her so close to him.

"Is this a dream?" Stefan whispered, pulling Rebekah closer to him.

"No." Rebekah whispered and he opened his eyes, looking deeply into her blue eyes and then he glanced at her lips, the ones he has been craving for so long.

Stefan lean in, leaving a bit of distance to let her be the one deciding what she would do next. Rebekah, not able to contain herself anymore, kissed Stefan, grabbing him by his neck. The kiss at first was soft and vulnerable but quickly become passionate and urgent.

Stefan pressed Rebekah against the wall and she quickly took his shirt off, he let a trail of kisses from her lips to her neck and then he caressed her shoulder and kissed it, making her feel truly special and appreciated.

She took off her dress, making Stefan stop to admire her body and how it meant that she was ready to be with him. She jumped to him, wrapping her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck as she kissed him passionately.

"Are you sure about this? I don't want you to do anything that you don't want to do."

"I'm done of fighting myself about what and who I want. I want to be with you, Stefan. It was always you." Rebekah whispered and Stefan kissed her with everything he had.

***

"Did you enjoy it?" Stefan whispered, nervous to know the answer.

"It was amazing!" Rebekah said with a smile. "Why? Wasn't for you?"

"It was perfect. You're perfect." Stefan whispered and kissed her. "I can't tell you how many times I wished to be like this with you. And it's even better than I imagined."

"Was the wait worth it? I mean, you've wait for me for almost an entire year just so I could focus on myself and on how I felt and... you've always been so respectful... was all that worth it?"

"Of course it was. It actually made even better because now I know you are actually happy that this happen and you won't regret it in the morning." Stefan whispered, then quickly remembered. "I have something for you. Just give me a second."

Stefan put his underwear and pants quickly on, making Rebekah put on her underwear and his shirt while waiting for him.

"What is it?" Rebekah asked when saw Stefan taking something from the pocket of his jacket.

"I have something that belongs to you." Stefan said and showed her a small box and when he opened, she noticed it was her necklace.

"Shouldn't that be with Elena?" Rebekah asked because she knew it was a gift Stefan had given to Elena.

"No. It's yours. I should never have given to her. When I found that necklace I felt it was a symbol of hope, love and happiness, then I found out it belonged to you and this last year I've been realizing why I felt that the necklace symbolized that even when I had no memory of you. It's because we were meant to find each other. You are what brings me hope, love and happiness." Stefan said and Rebekah kissed him passionately.

AN: Hey guys! If we count with the first book, which I do... It took Stebekah 170 chapters to get together. Do you think it was worth it? I tried my best, I felt pressured into making this chapter good because of how long it took them to be together. I hope I did a good job. Please let me know by the comments.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.3K 251 21
What if Niklaus Mikaelson had a daughter before Hope? Who is she? How old is she? How does she cope with New Orleans? How does she cope with a new si...
10.6K 274 23
Intro for the most part of my life, It has been anything but easy. I am not normal by any means, I have kept a secret from my older big brother Nikla...
6.9K 343 28
TVD / TO AU Consumed by his cravings for power, Niklaus Mikaelson slaughters anyone standing in his way. Elena's life has become hell. But then, a s...
46.7K 719 106
Klaus Mikaelson, the original vampire-werewolf hybrid, has returned to New Orleans, the city his family helped build, the city from which he and his...