Beginning of a New Era

By klaroline-4ever

*Read the Auction first* It's the start of a new era, not only for the Mikaelsons but also for New Orleans. I... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49.
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100

68

987 33 13
By klaroline-4ever

Once Klaus got back to the Quarter with Caroline, he asked Nandi if she gave Esther some vampire blood while she was unconscious which Nandi said yes, then left.

Klaus went to the dungeon and saw his mother chained with special handcuffs that didn't let her use her magic.

"Hello, Mother!"

"H-How...?" Esther asked confused.

"Like you said. I'm always one step ahead. Your problem was underestimate me."

"What are you going to do to me? Are you going to kill me again?" Esther asked angry.

"No. I'll give you a lesson." Klaus said and snap her neck then waited for her to wake up.

"H-how am I? What did you do?" She asked angry and scared.

"I've done the same thing you did to us. I turned you without giving you a chance to say what you think. But unlike what you did, I will let you choose between being a vampire and dying. You know what I learned since I got together with Caroline. There's way worse ways to torture someone than to simply hurting them physically. So here's my way to torture you, you have to choose between dying knowing you can't destroy me nor my siblings or you can turn into the thing you abominate the most."

"Ansel. He will die if I die." Esther tried, she knew it wasn't true but she needed to do something to make Klaus stop.

"We both know that's not true. I made them wait for you to do your little spell so they would break the bond between you and Ansel." Klaus said and throw a blood bag to her. "You will have to make a decision."

"The worst is yet to come. You won't be happy for long." Esther said.

"What do you mean?" Klaus asked with an annoyed look, although he was not sure if he should fear his mother's words.

"You're not the only one who has backup plans. I knew there was a chance that I would die without accomplishing my goal."

"What did you do?" Klaus asked angry.

"Soon you'll find out. I don't know if it will happen right after I die or if will take awhile to get here but I do know is that you need to prepare for chaos. And it will follow you. This time leaving New Orleans won't be a solution." Esther said.

"What is it? It's Mikael?"

"You will wish it would be Mikael. It would be way easier."

"Stop talking in riddles and tell me!"

"I won't win anything with it." Esther shrugged.

"What if I told you there is a cure for vampirism in my possession?"

"Even if you have it and would use on me, you wouldn't let me fix the mistake I made."

"What did you do? What is going to happen once you die?" Klaus asked angry.

"I'll be with the other ancestors... watching you and everyone around you suffer. I needed to make sure things would go according to plan and if they wouldn't, there would be bigger methods to solve everything and as you know, for a change there must to have a big chaos first. So I agreed that if I died without my goal accomplished, you wouldn't be at peace." Esther said with a smile.

Klaus left, knowing her mother wouldn't let him know what was going to happen, then he saw everyone putting together a table with a smile on their faces, believing everything was over and they could now be happy.

"Brother, What is it? You seem troubled. Did something happened?"

"Everything's fine, brother. Let's now have dinner. We need to celebrate." Klaus said, not wanting his brother's happiness to be replace by fear.

Klaus decided that for the rest of the night, he needed to keep quiet about everything that his mother told him. He actually had a nice time at dinner, Kol was making fun of Elijah's lack of ability when it comes to technology, making him laugh at himself alone with Elena and Bonnie, Caroline talked to Klaus and made him laugh and so did Liz when she told him stories of Caroline as a kid, Ansel told Caroline stories about when Klaus was a kid and would run around talking about the new colors that he had found, Stefan spend the dinner complementing Rebekah, Damon and Katherine spend most of the time in their love bubble, Alaric talked sometimes with Elena and Elijah, Danny and Davina were also there but they spend most time talking just with each other.

When dinner was coming to an end, Katherine and Damon told them that they wouldn't mind if one day everyone would want to go to their new place.

They were now all on the living room, except Danny, Davina, Ansel, Liz and Alaric who left after dinner.

"We should do this more often." Caroline said happy, on Klaus's lap, feeling his strong arms wrapped around her.

"Yeah..." Katherine moaned, making everyone notice that Katherine and Damon were in a really heavy making out session.

"Could you not have sex in our couch?" Kol asked with a disgusted face.

"Yeah! Just go find a room far away from here." Rebekah said with a disgusted face, very alike Kol's.

"Such prudes!" Katherine said, rolling her eyes annoyed. "We're living. Why don't you all stay here and make an annoying literature group club."

"Literature group clubs are not annoying!" Elijah said in shock of Katherine's statement but she was already gone.

"They kinda are." Kol said.

"Elena...?"

"I think it can be annoying if you don't read the right books."

"You're the only one who understands me." Elijah said, making Elena smile and kiss him.

Bonnie was kissing Kol's neck, making him smirk and even if they were being too affectionate with people around he couldn't ask her to stop because he had missed how it felt having her kissing him and being so affectionate to him.

"Kol... what do you say about going to our room? We could have some sleep?"

"What? Come on, darling! It's early to go to sleep." Kol said a bit too loud, making everyone look at them, which made Bonnie look at them embarrassed.

"It was a big day. I think we should sleep." Bonnie said.

"We should celebrate."

"Kol, I'm tired. I'm really tired and I think you are too." Bonnie said trying to see if he got the hint but he was still clueless.

"Then you should go to sleep if you are so tired. I'll go upstairs soon."

"Fine." Bonnie said, giving up of making him see what she was trying to say.

"Kol, you can be so clueless." Stefan said.

"What makes you say that?"

"Bonnie was trying to give you a hint that she wanted to go to bed."

"Yeah, to sleep."

"It was for coitus, Kol!" Elijah said irritated that Kol's clueless made such an uncomfortable situation.

"See?! Even Elijah understood the hint."

"What?! Oh my God! I have to go." Kol said and ran to his room apologizing Bonnie for him being so clueless but she quickly forgave him because she missed him too much to stay now upset with him.

"You know how I took a shower once we got here because of how I wanted to relax." Elena whispered to Elijah so only he could hear.

"Yes."

"Well, I believe I didn't mention the fact that I forgot to put any underwear." She whispered and quickly felt Elijah tensing up.

"This has been a very lovely evening but I believe I promised to show Elena a book that it's first edition."

"Yes. And I've been dying to have that book since we got back. It's a really good book." Elena said.

"Okay." Stefan said and they left. "They are gonna have sex, aren't they?"

"Yep." Rebekah said then asked. "Why? Does that bother you?"

"What? The fact I'm living with people who spend almost all the time having sex while I haven't had in almost a year? No! It's fine. I just keep writing on my journal."

"It's not like I asked you to not have sex." Rebekah said. "But I meant, Elijah and Elena."

"I told you that I'm over her. When will you see that?" Stefan asked, not understanding Rebekah being so insecure.

"I think I'm going to sleep too. Klaus will you accompany me or will I have to sleep alone?"

"You know I don't want you to ever sleep alone. I want you to always to sleep with me." Klaus said, making Caroline smirk and they quickly ran to their bedroom.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

421K 14.3K 100
The King Of New Orleans - also known by Niklaus Mikaelson, The Original Hybrid - wants to have Mystic Falls, a small-town where Caroline Forbes is th...
6.9K 343 28
TVD / TO AU Consumed by his cravings for power, Niklaus Mikaelson slaughters anyone standing in his way. Elena's life has become hell. But then, a s...
237K 8.8K 24
☽ 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐝 𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧 ☾ ...
249K 5K 47
~COMPLETED~ The Mikaelsons, they are the oldest and most feared family of vampires the world has ever known. They are also the most broken family who...