๐“๐€๐Š๐„ ๐Œ๐˜ ๐•๐ˆ๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐๐ˆ๏ฟฝ...

Par limejachary

๐๐Ž๐Ž๐Š ๐Ž๐๐„ daniel wanted to get rid of his virginity so he hired a boy. a sexual escort. corbyn besson. ... Plus

take my virginity
uno
dos
tres
cuatro
cinco
seis
siete
ocho
nueve
once
doce
trece
catorce
quince
dieciseis
diecisiete
dieciocho
diecinueve
veinte
veintiuno
veintidos
veintitres
veinticuatro
veinticinco
veintisรฉis
veintisiete
veintiocho
veintinueve
treinta
treinta y uno
treinta y dos
treinta y tres
treinta y cuatro
treinta y cinco
treinta y seis
treinta y siete
treinta y ocho
treinta y nueve
cuarenta
cuarenta y uno
cuarenta y dos
cuarenta y tres
cuarenta y cuatro
cuarenta y cinco
cuarenta y seis
cuarenta y siete
cuarenta y ocho
cuarenta y nueve
take my love

diez

13.5K 358 523
Par limejachary

daniel was sitting on the lawn. his body had almost cooled due to the cold of the night and the fact that he had no shirt.

he had left it inside the party but refused to come back for it.

but finally corbyn came, in an elegant black car. daniel saw his silhouette as he got out of the car. he wore black pants and a black shirt, the only color that stood out was the gray of his shoes. and it was also a dark gray.

the blond came trotting to daniel and crouched worried.

"are you okay? have they done something to you? "corbyn asked when he saw daniel shivering.

his image suggested one thing. or that he had been assaulted, or that he had been raped, or both. gladly, it was none of them.

"yes, yes, it's just that i wasn't feeling well inside." daniel felt stupid for making him come to the campus of the university for nothing.

because the cold began to take away the desire.

but how did he say that to corbyn?

"okay, it's cold. you can not go like that on the street. "

daniel felt the soft fingers of corbyn caressing his bare back and then noticed the corbyn jacket.
the blond had put it on daniel's shoulders so that the boy would not be so cold.

"thanks." daniel whispered. he was still surprised by the action of corbyn.

and he was not going to say no. daniel was going to do it, tonight. it didn't matter how cold he was now because he knew, after the little brush of corbyn fingers with his back, that corbyn would get him warm again.

"where do you want us to go?" asked corbyn, helping him to his feet.

"to the usual hotel," said daniel in a whisper.

ΩΩΩ

they arrived at the hotel room and daniel felt how his stomach was full of nerves. but he was pretty sure it wasn't going to go so badly. he had been a virgin for twenty-one years. and he had spent many of those years hoping to stop being one.

and now it was finally going to happen.

daniel realized that corbyn had left the briefcase on the floor.

he had brought it. that meant he had thought of something.

"what things did you bring today?" he asked daniel curious.

the first thing he took out of his briefcase was a thin vibrator in its original packaging.

"as promised," said corbyn, handing him the box.

daniel's lips parted as he took the box and looked at it. "thank you, it's nice of you to get it for me"

"we can use it tonight, if you want, it can be useful in caressing games, and i can show you some ways to use it" when daniel just looked at him biting his lip, corbyn decided to explain himself a bit more. "but only if it doesn't make you feel uncomfortable"

getting vibrating lessons from a male escort could make daniel feel a little uncomfortable, but it seemed like a practical idea.

corbyn watched him as the chestnut tree wandered into his thoughts. he had been very surprised at the call and even more at seeing him.

sitting, alone, half naked and waiting for... him.

corbyn didn't know why he had told him that he was free that night. he mean, he was, but he never did that.

there were some rules and you had to follow them.

but nevertheless, tonight he had broken one of them by daniel seavey.

"that would be fine, it will be a little strange, but fine" daniel's papalantas interrupted corbyn's thoughts.

"why strange?" corbyn asked raising an eyebrow.

daniel narrowed his eyes. "have you taught other men to use vibrators?"

corbyn smiled. that boy was so adorable, he always asked, he always was trying to see the innocence in all the people.

corbyn was surprised that daniel was still trying to see some of his innocence. "of course"

"oh," daniel said a little bewildered. "i guess it's not that weird after all"

"are you ready or do you need something to get you hot?" asked corbyn.

daniel knew he was talking about sex. but after the cold weather and the long trip in the car he decided he did not want to spoil it.

going safe was the best.

"some stimulation would be fine."

corbyn smiled and reached into his case, pulling out a movie. "this was the best i could find, if we want to start erotic again tonight, this is a series of short films. so each one is only half an hour, that would leave us more time, which could be smart if we want to practice with the vibrator before going to sex "

nodding with his head still baffled by this whole situation, daniel studied the cover of the film.

"is it as good as last one?"

"it's well made for men, but the stories are not so well written, it's the best i could find, workers tend to be more popular: painters, carpenters, pool kids, you know"

daniel mocked weakly of that inexplicable fact. then he thought about what he said. "have you looked for this movie particularly for me?"

"yeah. i thought it would be better to have a shorter movie for tonight, but i didn't have anything in my collection that would work."

looking at his smooth and polished expression, daniel tried to imagine corbyn rummaging through shelves or online catalogs to find erotic movies. he wanted to laugh at that idea but he didn't want to look stupid.

"that was very nice of you, thanks."

the blonde shrugged. "it's not a problem, i can always use it again later with another client."

"exactly how big is your collection of erotic movies?" daniel's mouth lurched with amusement as he imagined a secret room filled with sexy paraphernalia.

corbyn laughed briefly, with that same note of bitterness he had heard in his laughter the last time. "big enough to do my job"

he moved to put the movie in the player and asked over his shoulder. "do you want to do things tonight the same way you did the last time?"

daniel lowered his eyebrows as he sat on the couch. "i want to have sex this time, anal sex."

"yes, i know, i meant in terms of my behavior. did you want to continue with the same attitude or maybe make a fantasy tonight?"

"oh." daniel chuckled as he thought about how he had misinterpreted it. "no, i like how we did it last time, don't pretend anything"

"understood" he put the dvd player and sat next to him on the couch.

corbyn was right about the movie. it wasn't as good as the last time. but it was basically well made and still quite sexy. when it was over, daniel was very horny.

"we can see another if necessary," corbyn offered.

"no. i'm fine," daniel answered. then he wondered what it would be like without clothes. he still had his corbyn jacket on.

when corbyn went to the bathroom to rinse the vibrator, daniel went to bed. he lowered the comforter and the sheets and then sat on the edge of the mattress. he took off his jacket with all the clothes.

before corbyn came to bed with him, he turned off the overhead lights.

"is it okay if we leave the light on in the bathroom? it will be quite dark, but it could help to have a little more light to work with the vibrator" corbyn asked.

"yeah, sure."

daniel liked the deep darkness of the room the last time, but he wasn't willing to argue with what obviously made common sense.

corbyn picked up the tube of lube and a couple of packets of condoms before returning to bed. "do you want to lie down?" he asked, placing the vibrator and other things on the bedside table and turning off the bedside light.

with a long exhalation, daniel lifted his legs and leaned back on the bed. he had been doing so well, focusing on anticipation rather than anxiety, but now he was beginning to get nervous.

"do you want me to keep my clothes tonight?" corbyn stood up by the bed.

daniel felt somewhat brave that night so he shook his head before answering. "no, you can take it from you."

corbyn started unbuttoning his shirt. his movement was slow, almost hypnotizing, as he gradually revealed his bare chest. when he unbuttoned his shirt, he let it fall to the floor unhurriedly. his chest was sexy and masculine. he slipped his belt out of his pants. he moved naturally, not ostentatiously, but daniel suddenly realized that he was giving him a little show.

and it was effective.

as he watched, his intimate muscles tightened with emotion and nervousness rose in his belly. he had to press his lips to suffocate him.

who would have thought that daniel seavey would be in a position to get such an elegant striptease from a man like corbyn?

he must not have hidden his reaction well because corbyn paused in the middle of the decompression.

"is there something wrong?"

"oh, no," daniel said, keeping his eyes open and trying not to look down at what would reveal when his pants were unbuttoned. "everything is fine, you are doing an excellent job"

corbyn narrowed his eyes, a little suspiciously, before letting his pants fall to the floor, revealing black silk boxers and a pair of very thin legs.

then corbyn approached him and both of daniel stopped at the waist of his boxers. "should i?" daniel asked swallowing, divided between nerves and carnal interest.

the silk was thin and slippery, and he could see evidence through the cloth that he was already half erect.

"why don't we wait a little longer?" daniel said.

corbyn nodded and came over to sit on the edge of the bed.

"do you wanted to me like the last time? some games but no kisses?" asked corbyn.

daniel slid to the middle of the bed to make room for him. "yes thanks"

corbyn gave him a strange look before going to bed beside him. then it moved on him. like the last time, he started with light kisses on the side of his neck, but then moved up to brush his lips along the line of his jaw. daniel held his breath. then a more sharp breath when he lowered his mouth to the pulse in his throat. he felt his teeth on his skin, very softly.

without any conscious thought, his hands rested on his head, drawn irresistibly by the tinted scalp. again, soft blond hair.

the room was silent except for the creaking of the bedclothes and daniel's accelerated breathing. he was starting to feel hot again. very hot.

corbyn took his time caressing his body, caressing his nipples, causing marks that made him gasp or writhe. this time, he was too distracted by the sensations to point out the things he liked best, but he found them anyway.

eventually, daniel was flushed and writhing without embarrassment at the need for friction. corbyn's mouth was on his side, at a sensitive spot just above his hip. he articulated it hard and waved his tongue against his skin. at the same time, he rubbed the back of his knee in a gentle massage and occasionally hit one of his erect nipples with the other hand.

"bean," daniel finally said in a harsh voice. "can we... can we try the vibrator?"

nodding silently, corbyn caught up with the lube on the bedside table and knelt between his spread legs preparing a little lubricant in his hands.

corbyn could see everything much more clearly tonight thanks to the light of the bathroom. "i'll use my hand first, like the last time," the blond explained.

daniel nodded and then looked at him, hypnotized by his physical desire and by the sight of the almost naked man who reached up to his crotch. corbyn caressed him and didn't waste time slipping two fingers into his entrance. he arched his neck and parted his lips to feel them. finally, he managed to say. "if you masturbate me, i think i could cum."

"i know," corbyn said quietly. "but when you come, you'll get tighter, that could make sexual intercourse difficult. i know everyone says that orgasms relax you beforehand, but you become much stricter after an orgasm, you're tight and you do not need to squeeze more. i suggest we wait, but i can do what you prefer "

it made sense. he certainly didn't want to make sex more uncomfortable than it should have been, but logic didn't help relieve his agitated and urgent body.

corbyn picked up the vibrator and lubricated it with lubricant. "do you see how it is curved?" he clarified his voice before continuing. "it's made to easily reach your p spot." he gently inserted the thin, pink device into it, and felt pressure on its upper wall. he pushed it slowly, and moved easily with the lubricant "do you feel your p spot? There?"

he felt a tingling pressure from the vibrator. "yes" despite his intense excitement, he felt that curiosity drove him. "i thought about the way it is described in love scenes that hitting your p spot would cause this great jolt of pleasure"

corbyn shook his head, still pumping the vibrator slowly brushing daniel's cavity. "it may be like that, but it's a cumulative effect. most men need to be excited before they can feel it. then some preparation is needed before you can get the best feelings. "as he continued pumping, he began to feel the tingling pleasure intensify. "do you want to try it? "corbyn asked, "to make sure you can find it yourself."

daniel leaned between his legs to take the vibrator and slide it in and out like corbyn. it was a little embarrassing, but his lessons would not do him any good if he couldn't find them himself.
he tilted it until he felt his p spot again and parted his lips at the renewed stimulation. "is all right?" corbyn asked, moving his eyes from his face to the device that was penetrating him intimately, wet now and emitting a faint, embarrassing sound of pleasure.

"yes"

he let corbyn take the vibrator again, and gasped when he lit it. the sensations swelled so intensely and so fast that he arched and scratched the sheets.

"too much?" corbyn asked. the blond couldn't see his eyes in the gloom. he couldn't read his expression.

daniel tightened his fingers on the sheets. "it really feels so good"

he kept pumping the pulsating vibrator against his hole until daniel's body tensed brutally and he gasped loud and frantic. then he pushed it away. "i'm sorry, i better stop now or you'll come in. you should be able to get a really good orgasm that way, if you can not get there, try rubbing your erection at the same time."

daniel nodded in acknowledgment of this advice. his cheeks burned, and he could feel that he was sweating. his excitement was a throbbing pain between her legs.

"i really need to cum," admitted daniel, tempted to put his own hand between his legs.

"are you ready for sex?"

"yes please" daniel was practically begging for it.

===
word count: 2567

woooah that was a long chapter

𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓂𝓎 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝒾𝓃𝒾𝓉𝓎

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

98.4K 4K 31
โ‚๐Ÿ•Šโ‚Ž ..โƒ—. ๊’ฐ ๐ƒ๐Ž๐‘๐๐˜๐ ๊’ฑ in which Corbyn realizes he can't live without his prince ๐ซ๐จ๐ฒ๐š๐ฅ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ฎ๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ๐œ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ started; february 12th...
361K 8.9K 67
๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„ ๐Œ๐Ž๐๐“๐‡๐’, corbyn besson โคท ๐€ ๐’๐“๐Ž๐‘๐˜ ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ corbyn besson makes a bet with his be...
34.9K 1.4K 41
๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฏ๐˜†๐—ป ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น๐˜€ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜ ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐˜† -๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด๐˜€: ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ณ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—บ, ๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐˜€๐˜‚๏ฟฝ...
26.9K 2.6K 56
โ†’ in which corbyn is daniel's guardian angel. โyou're here!โž โi'm here, yeah.โž - COMPLETED! @bitchesbooks โ™ก