The Crown Sinners

By RenesmeeStories

BOOK 3 OF IMPROBUS ILLE IMPERIUM [2nd Generation] "No one dared to take their crowns away until the crown sin... More

The Characters
1: The Plan
2: Someone Special
3: Blood of the Ruler
4: Take Their Crown
5: Who Are You?
6: Locked Up
7: Batten Down The Hatches
8: Let's Play A Game
9: Improbus Ille Imperium (I)
10: Improbus Ille Imperium (II)
11: Caught In His Game
12: Game Over
13: Welcome Home
14: Back of the Blade
15: Chasing Silhouette
16: Target of Fate
17: Time To Get Even
18: Rebel's Reign
19: The Colours of Deceit (I)
20: The Colours of Deceit (II)
21: The Fallen Name
22: Just Simple Things
24: No Count
25: Keep Your Faith
26: Keep Your Aim Locked
27: Up to the Next Challenge
28: The Path That Nobody Walks On
29: Return of the Commoners
30: One Fine Day
31: What is Happening?
32: Bet on Me
33: Little Things, Little Dreams
34: Witch Hunt
35: Thou Shalt Not Speak
36: The Story Continues I
37: The Story Continues II
38: Burning Cold
39: Of Secrets and Wrong Timings
40: Between Staying and Running Away
41: Back on the Game
42: Protecting You
43: The Crown
44: The Lawless Auction
45: Let's Go Home
46: A Moment With You
47: Prophecy of the Sun and the Moon
48: Rightful Places
49: Writing Their Own Fate
50: Twisted Domain
51: A Story From Long Ago
52: A True Love From Long Ago
53: A Curse From Long Ago
54: Losing Game
55: Endless Slumber
56: Blood Tainted Path
57: Welcome to the Empire
58: Hidden Encounters
59: Generations of the Heartless Empire
60: Twisted Icy Rain
61: Twisted Hierarchy
62: Smiles, Sunshine, and Good Nights
63: The Burden of the Crowns
64: Every Moment We Shared
65: Always With You
66: Your Smiles, My Happiness
67: Hoping It Would Never End
68: Rush into the Secret House
69: Twisted Crimson Moon
70: Twisted Hidden Suffering
71: Twisted Scars Each of them Hid
72: Storms Could Be Weathered
73: Training Commence
74: Wheel of Danger (I)
75: Wheel of Danger (II)
76: Wheel of Danger (III)
77: Wheel of Danger (IV)
78: Twisted Core Room
79: To You Who Always Make Us Smile
80: Yours 'Til The End
81: The Start
82: Leave This Life
83: Pay For Your Sin
84: Cracking Pillar
85: Death Explosion
86: Goddess of Hunt
87: The Sinner of their Generation
88: Adding Salt to the Wound
89: The Buried Name
90: Last Battle Between Real and Fake
91: I Promise You
92: Tragically Beautiful
93: Cherishing the Present
94: Twisted Victory Party (I)
95: Twisted Victory Party (II)
96: Our Dream Come True
97: From 1 to 18, I'd Celebrate It With You
98: Fire is Catching
99: Bleeding Thorns
100: Tomorrow's Approaching Fast
101: Nameless Sun's Cry
102: Empress of Eviralle

23: Unknown Enemy

9.6K 341 419
By RenesmeeStories

Sorry for all the errors!

#TCS23: Unknown Enemy

Amythee Hope's POV

Shock was an understatement when we saw Rebel just behind Luna. We were stoned and frozen on the spot. Questioning our own sight and if this was reality or some kind of joke in our dreams.

But we couldn't possibly have the same dreams, right?

As far as I remember, it was Luna's day. We were to surprise her, thank her, and throw a little party for her because, I swear, without her we wouldn't even survive this unfamiliar, vast, and dangerous lair of powerful people.

BOOM.

A loud sound suddenly popped out of nowhere, I automatically turned to see what had caused the disturbance. Party poppers. Yep, party poppers popped out 'cause of surprise. And not because to surprise people. Tragic.

"REBEL!" I was so sure it was Biblee who recovered first and shouted on the top of her lungs followed by the guys and I. "Oh my gosh!" I exclaimed to myself, still, blinking... I'm still processing everything that was happening! This exact thing couldn't be a dream! This should be real. This must be real!

We run to Rebel, I almost jumped to hug him and squeezed him in my arms. Oh my gosh, he is real. So real! Alive! I couldn't believe it! Although I hugged him, it just felt surreal, I started at him in awe. He looked perfect!

Hawig na hawig ni Tito Nate, pero ang tapang ng mukha. Every girl would drag themselves just for his glance! He's drop dead manly and his aura screamed power... and mischief. The same old, Rebel, but upgraded into some kind of deity.

And those gray eyes... I swear! It looked like heaven but intense hell would grab you as you stare. It made him look angelic but it certainly made me feel intimidated. Nakangiti na s'ya na'n pero nakakatakot pa rin, pa'no na lang kapag seryoso?

Damn, I'd feel like I'd die. Although, I still think, Gabby's power... is just something more compared to Rebel's. I mean, Gabby, if she'd tell you to die, you just have to die. You have no choice. That's how powerful her aura is, though she's showing her bright side to us.

Parang ayaw na namin pakawalan si Rebel sa pagkakayakap sa totoo lang. I even felt my eyes watered but I tried hard to keep it. I was just afraid that Rebel would disappear before us, it made me scared. No, please.

Nakakatakot kasi na nagpakita nga sila pero ayaw nilang mag-stay kasama namin. It hurts. Masakit sa puso at mabigat sa pakiramdam.

"Ay wow! Sumasapaw!"

I heard Luna's loud and lively voice echoed in the whole room. Oh, right! Napatingin ako sa kan'ya dahil do'n and she's smiling from ear to ear, chuckling softly while looking at how we locked Rebel in our arms.

"Ay saglit! Birthday mo nga pala!" Cleon shouted while giggling.

Napatawa ako dahil sa narinig kay Cleon. Luna's supposed to be the one who we will surprise but here is she, she brought us shock! I went to her and smiled.

"Oo nga eh, pero ang una n'yong pinuntahan 'yung surprise ko, imbis na akong birthday girl." She used a sarcasm tone but her laugh escaped from her mouth. Akala mo naiinggit pero sa totoo sobrang saya n'ya.

We all went to her and closed her into a hug. It lasted more than a minute. I felt Luna's happiness in that simple hug. I also saw how Rebel joined the hug just behind Honoka. We did not plan on letting Luna go from the hug up until she complained jokingly.

"Teka, nasasakal na ako! Lemme breathe!"

We all laughed and slowly released her and I hurriedly went to the dinning table for the cake. Nailagay ko kanina rito sa sobrang shock ko 'nung makita ko si Rebel. Mabuti na nga lang nasa tamang katinuan pa ako at hindi ko nailaglag.

"Here!" I said while smiling wide. "Blow you candle and make a wish!" I added as Theon lit the candle and we let Luna said her wish quietly and we all sang happy birthday when she blowed the candle.

"Thank you pasaways!" She told us merrily and kissed us in the cheeks, for the girls. And for the boys she fist-bumped them. I couldn't help but smile as I saw how genuinely happy she is in our little surprise. She also expressed her gratitude to each one of us.

I stared at Rebel while he's sitting beside Honoka. They were conversing silently. Rebel's smiling face while retorting something to Honoka made my heart at ease. It was like one of my dreams came true.

This was completely different from where Gabby appeared in front of us. We did not know Gabby existed until our Tita and Tito informed us. But this one... it made me feel like I reached something impossible, something unreachable.

Sila kasi 'yung hinahanap namin. Sila 'yung nawala sa 'min. Sila 'yung nakasama namin—nakatawanan, nakakulitan, nakasamang lumaki. And seeing them well... it was more than enough. Truly...

"Baka matunaw si Rebel." I heard Theon chuckled beside me. Nasa tabi ko na pala 'tong isang 'to.

"I was just wondering if he's really here and real. This might me a dream, as far as I'm concerned." I said in a joking manner. It's just hard to believe but you just wanna believe. Gosh, I don't think, I'm even making sense.

"Then, I must be included in your dream too."

Wow, 'yun 'yung napansin n'ya sa sinabi ko.

I laughed at his reply, I slightly punched his arm. He just smirked at me.

"Pareng Rebel!" Bati ni Cleon, hindi nakatiis dahil kaharap na namin si Rebel. He sat between him and Honoka, making Honoka scoot a little to give him space, the calm one kept her sweet smile while the other looked annoyed.

"Hindi mo ako pare." Biblee's laughed thundered in the room. Natawa na rin ako saka si Theon. Halos umupo na ang barkada sa harap ni Rebel.

Luna, on the other hand, sat beside Honoka. She kept wiggling her brows to Honoka, making me curious. Para kasing nang-aasar si Luna.

"Kuya mo na lang kung ayaw mong pare." Hataw ni Cleon.

Lalong nagkatawanan. "So you admitted that you are old, Cley?" Biglang sabat ni Biblee.

"Asa ka!" Cleon protested.

I pressed my lips because of the laughter escaping from my mouth, oddly, I looked at Theon teasingly. "Should I also, Kuya you?"

"I dare you to try, Amythee." His deep voice made me gulped. Goodness, I shouldn't have jested with him because I knew I'd lost. Mata pa lang, tingin pa lang talo na ako! Psh!

"Okay, Kuya Theon." I replied in a nonchalant manner, but my heart was beating in double speed. I also looked away and focused in Rebel. I heard Theon's sounding smirk and I stiffened when I felt his breath near my ear.

"You sure are good in taunting me, Hopie." I froze! I freaking froze for almost ten seconds and when I recovered I quickly walked away and sat on the sofa just across Rebel.

Goodness, Theon wouldn't even let me breathe!

Hopie?

HOPIE?

Why the heck does it sound so different!? Only my family calls me that!

"You showed yourself..." Admist of the nonsense Biblee and Cleon were spatting to joke with Rebel, Akira's voice overpowered the whole light atmosphere. And in one flicked, Rebel's eyes stopped on him.

"Wasn't planning to." Rebel shrugged.

"Why?" Pierce asked calmly surveying our faces and landing a stare on Rebel.

Gone was the light air. Everything became intense.

"This is a gamble." He told us. Luna cleared her throat. Both Rebel and her exchanged looks. Para bang sinasabi ni Luna na masyadong mabilis at bagalan naman niya. Tapos si Rebel parang walang pakialam basta didiretsohin niya lahat.

I focused because of their exchange of looks. It's bothersome.

This definitely has something to do with what happened earlier.

"Gamble?" Theon echoed quietly sitting beside me.

"Yeah, I'm placing my bets on all of you." Rebel eyed each one of us and I felt goosebumps when my eyes met his, that gaze made me weak yet it made me determined. Sobrang nakakatakot si Rebel.

He'd been a trouble maker since we were young, and he loves betting and... he never loses.

Placing his bet on us... Pressure. The pressure was officially placed on us.

"Bakit may bets?" Bilang sabi ni Athena. Napatingin kami lahat sa kan'ya at sa mga batang nasa carpet at nakikinig sa amin. Natigilan si Rebel lalo na 'nung makita sina Aislynn at Blithe. Napatayo rin ako.

"Liam, please?" I looked at my brother.

"Aw, were out? I was beginning to get interested." Kamot ulong sagot nito.

"Nicholas?" Akira's voice also commanded a hidden order. Nicholas just stood up and held Blithe with Aislynn.

"Ang duga n'yo naman!" Reklamo ni Altair.

"Manahimik ka nga at sumunod na lang!" Binatukan siya ni Athena.

"It was nice meeting one of the so called gray eyed tale from my sister." Aristle told Rebel and high fived him. Natawa nang marahan si Rebel sa kapatid ni Harper.

The younger ones moved out. Alam nila 'yung mga bagay na 'to, na minsan hindi sila pwedeng makisali, kasi kapakanan din naman nila 'yung nakasalalay rito. They all know it. They are smart and wise. And despite being knowledgeable about things, they always chose to keep mum about it and to trust us. For that I was beyond thankful.

Nang makaalis silang lahat lumuwag ang salas pero hindi nawala ang tensyon.

"So back to what we were discussing, what kind of bets?" Art started the conversation.

"For you to win." Maikling sagot ni Rebel.

"Win what?" Tanong ni Thorn habang nakatingin ng kalmado kay Rebel.

"The crowns and to be safe." Napasinghap kaming lahat dahil sa pagiging diretso nito.

"B-But, how are we supposed to fight the current crowns? That's a daydream." Art said with a dismayed face.

"Fighting them is one of the process." He replied.

"There are only seven crowns." Harper stated, "And we are ten."

"Who told you that there are only seven crowns?"

"What?! Hindi lang seven?!" Biblee yelled in shock, napatayo na ito sa kinauupuan niya. "Sabi mo seven lang Luna ah?" Baling nito sa himalang tahimik na si Luna. Napatingin ako sa kanya sa isang tabi. Nakain pala ng cake kaya tahimik.

"U-Uh? Currently seven sila." Napakunot noo si Luna.

"Huh?" I popped in, feeling so confused.

"The crowns can expand its number, you don't know?" Rebel said with creased forehead.

Natigilan na naman kami. Natahimik kaming lahat dahil sa gulat.

Oh my gosh?! Ibig sabihin pwede kaming maging crowns ng hindi pinapatalsik 'yung mga crowns ngayon?!

"So... we can have like seventeen crowns?" Harper questioned regally.

"Yeah." Luna said as a matter-of-factly.

"Eh, bakit seven pa rin hanggang ngayon?" Cleon queried.

"Because no one defeated any crowns yet." Luna answered.

"But you Rebel? Are you a crown or part of the crowned ones?" I said while looking at his eyes.

"That's for me to know and for you to find out." He replied wittily. I groaned, we all groaned. Mukhang hindi namin malalaman sa kan'ya 'yung kasagutan. Ugh.

"Weren't there some kind of crown sinners?" Thorn followed, keenly observing Luna and Rebel's answer.

"Shh! Bawal pag-usapan 'yan." Saway ni Luna.

"Bakit?" I couldn't contain my curiosity and I decided to ask.

"We weren't here to talk about that. I did not show up because of that." Rebel said in a calm way but I felt the authority that he's conveying. Ayaw n'yang pag-usapan namin 'yun kaya naman hindi namin pinilit.

"How do you become a crown?" Honoka changed the topic.

"One part of it was defeating at least one crown, having enough aurous, and succeeding on a mission. There might be some additional quest, it depends on the Empire." Luna explained shortly and plainly not wanting to complicate things.

"But the crowns are ranked too, aren't they? How do you even climb up from it?" Art said with intense focus in her eyes.

"That will depend on the current rank holder. If you want her or his rank, challenge him or her in any kind of battle but you need to be part of the Crowns for that challenge to be acceptable or you can just settle being the lowest rank in the Crowns. You are still part of it you know." Luna said while munching her cake. 

"So yes, kahit madefeat nyo pa 'yung crown sa battle n'yo para maging parte nila hindi n'yo pa rin makukuha ang rank n'ya. You'll just end up the lowest rank holder. You need another battle for it and often the crown have the benefit in choosing the battle. They have different rules and different battles for this one unlike the entry battle." Dagdag pa niya.

"At kapag natalo n'yo 'yung rank holder? Inyo na 'yung rank n'ya and he or she will fall into being the lowest ranker in the Crowns."

Wow it's tough being a Crowned One. Sobrang daming process at kailangan mo rin palang idefend 'yung rank mo.

And damn, Luna's the only one who's chill about this. 'Tsaka pa'no ba niya kilala si Rebel?

I was about to ask her about their connection when I was interrupted by the short-tempered Rebel. He seemed a little impatient because the topic of our discussion had been going on from one to another.

"I will be straightforward with all of you, me being here is not benefiting any of you."

Silence. In that silence I heart my heartbroke. Totoo ba talaga 'yung sinabi ni Tito Nate at Tita Incess no'n na ayaw nga nilang magpakita sa 'min? Bakit naman? May nagawa ba kaming masama?

"Rebel..." Honoka's sad voice lingered in the air, Rebel looked at his shoes and let out a loud sigh.

"Don't take it personally, we have our reasons." Rebel's voice was low and it almost sounded like a whisper.

"Ano bang reason 'yun?" Si Honoka lang 'yung may lakas ng loob magsalita sa amin ngayon matapos kaming tila pagbagsakan ng langit at lupa. We can't blame him, but we just felt really sad... maybe going in here to find them was really useless.

Napabuntong hininga si Rebel. Minutes passed. It was like he was debating whether to tell us or not.

"Please tell us, don't let us walk blindly... we can help too in our own ways..." Honoka urged. Her soft voice made me at peace. She stood from her sit and went in front of Rebel she slowly lowered her body to level Rebel's face.

Dati pa man si Honoka na talaga 'yung ganito kay Rebel.

Honoka held Rebel's hand. Akira faked a cough. Rebel looked at Akira and sighed. He lifted Honoka up to sit her on the empty side beside him. He did not bother letting go of Honoka's hand though. Akira shot his left brow up at the scene.

Biblee who's beside him nudged at his stomach. "Aw." I saw Akira mouthed, Biblee silenced him by placing a hand on his lips. "Shh." I secretly grinned at the scene. Should I tease Biblee later? I'm tired of being always her target of embarrassment. She might want to taste her own medicine.

"I'll tell you some things but vaguely." Rebel bargained.

"Catch." Theon and Harper both replied in unison.

"I showed up because you are in trouble."

My heart almost jumped out from its cage! Nagtaasan ang mga balahibo ko sa batok. Pakiramdam ko ginapangan ako ng kung anong takot sa buong sistema ko. I gulped and shivered.

Iba talaga kapag kapag sila ang nagsasalita. Sobrang iba talaga. Nakakatakot na ewan.

"H-How? Did we break any kind of rules? Did the school change something?" Biblee stammered while asking.

"Something happened earlier..." He stated while looking at us.

Kinilabutan ako. Ito ba 'yung nangyari kanina sa oval?

"Something happened while we were away?" Harper questioned while crossing her arms.

"What happened?" Honoka's eyes looked at his brother's, like searching for an answer.

"Do you know about this Luna?" Art looked at Luna and the latter nodded and replied, "He told before we entered the house. It's alarming. He had no choice but to gamble."

Sa'n ba kasi nanggaling 'tong apat at wala sila kanina? Not that I want them here anyway. It was actually safer that they were away. What happened earlier still sent chills on my spine. I almost threw up in disgust and shake in fear!

"Someone was shot dead." Akira did not filter his words and he just dropped the bomb.

The trio stiffened but they did not speak. They showed fear though. Who wouldn't? Someone was shot dead! Dead! In school! And people in here were in chaos but it calmed down like nothing happened. Like how was that supposed to be... almost normal for them?

"We were in the oval when that happened." Pierce told the story on how we all met at the oval in planning to have lunch on the Food Alley together but then it was interrupted by a loud bang and seconds after someone dropped on the floor, and slowly the crimson liquid flowed.

"The authorities are investing it. We saw Kellon and Katniss rushing at the scene earlier, as well as Sven." Thorn added after his brother spoke.

"How are we connected in this?" I asked, Rebel's orbs focused on me.

Luna got up from her sit when she took her phone out of her pocket. She proceeded to the door and we all looked at it when it swung open.

Iniluwa no'n ang magkapatid na Cordonnier.

I smiled when I saw them. I jumped out of my seat to hug Katniss and I hesitated to welcome Kalix but gave him a faint smile. He acknowledged me then smiled, too.

Oh, wow. He knew how to smile!

"Katniss!"

"Kalix!"

They all welcomed them. I went back beside Theon and the siblings remained standing.

"What brought you here?" Theon spoke.

Kalix just shrugged and looked at Rebel. The latter started to speak, "Is my hunch, right?"

"Yeah, apparently." Kalix retorted seriously.

"As you were asking, Amythee, earlier..." Napatingin si Kalix sa 'kin, kinabahan ako. Napansin ko rin na nakatingin si Rebel kaya naman mas dumomble 'yung kabog ng puso ko. Although, I remained composed on the outside.

"How are you connected to all of this?" Ulit ni Rebel sa sinabi ko, marahang dumapo sa ibang tao ang tingin n'ya pero halos tumigil ito kay Theon, Cleon, at kay Art.

"Because..." Kalix was the one who spoke when Rebel paused.

"The target of the shooting earlier was... Theon, Cleon, and Art." Nagkatinginan kami ni Theon.

"What the hell?" Hindi mapigilang bulaslas ni Cleon.

"Bakit!?" Biblee snapped.

"This is becoming complicated and confusing." Pierce commented.

"Why... us?" Mahinang sambit ni Art, pero kalmado. "Is this because of our name?" She even added.

"You knew..." Katniss mentioned.

"Not really." Art shrugged.

"What's with our name?" Theon questioned. "First, Sven. Now this? It's getting ridiculous? Does our Dad had some kind of bad blood with other dangerous people?"

"It's not only your Dad who had some kind of turmoil with others, but all of our parents." Kalix spatted bluntly.

"Kellon!" Saway ni Luna tapos nag-sabing, "First things, first."

"It's gonna get tricky from this and on." Rebel warned with a stern voice. "You, three, are the target. But soon enough, everyone of you will be. And I'm pretty sure, Harper will also be one of the main target."

Harper's brows shot up upon hearing her name. "Why?"

"Let me explain, the Morbelque first."

"Morbelque is a powerful clan. But it was long gone. Now there are fake Morbelques are starting up some kind of chaos."

"How would you know they are fake?" Tanong ko naman.

"Tito Skyler was the only Morbelque left. He was the only one who lived from their clan. Cut the long story short, the fakes are doing something bad in the underworld and in this school. And they got an information that the real ones are here."

"They knew about our identity? Like our names? Our faces?" Art questioned seriously.

"Not yet, but soon enough they will." Rebel answered.

"Why don't the crowns eliminate them?" Theon suggested while looking at Katniss and Kalix. Kalix scoffed at Theon.

"We don't even know who to eliminate." Katniss informed us. We were jaw dropped. Are they serious?

"The fakes are in disguise. We don't want to cause any kind of ruckus and unknown fear in the school, it will destroy the balance and it will only endanger more students. We are trying to find the fakes that infiltrated inside the school quietly, but as for now... nothing." Katniss explained more.

"We have an unknown enemy." Rebel clarified intensely.

My breathing became heavy. I could feel the seriousness and danger in this.

"Then how are you so sure that they are fake Morbelques?" Cleon queried in confusion.

"They've been threatening the crowns and the royals spreading some shits that they are from the Mortem. And Mortem are the Morbelques." Kalix stated calmly.

"And based on the underground cities, some group of people had been causing disturbance and challenging fights in the name of the Mortem." Katniss said with worry in her eyes.

"At first we were not really concerned about the uprising of the so called Mortem, because they might be just some kind of underground associations wanting some attention. It happens all the time in underground cities, but this is getting serious, they've been eliminating some powerful gangs and we've tried capturing them but they always end up getting away from us or they are killing themselves." She added.

"Now the school is in face of this danger." Kalix concluded.

"Anong kailangan nila?" Theon asked.

"They discovered that there are Morbelques who were from the mainbloodline. They want you dead, because you might hinder their plans as the real blood of the Mortem runs through your veins." Sagot naman ni Katniss habang nakatingin kay Theon.

"But we are not interested in them." Theon replied irritatedly, he seemed confused with all the mess.

"But you are here, and it means something to them." Bigla kaming napatingin lahat kay Rebel 'nung sumagot ito.

"The moment you entered here, it changed everything." He added. "You entered the place of power and danger. You entered their world, Theon."

"Pumasok kami rito, para sa inyo—para kay Silhoue! Hindi para sa kanila!" Theon retorted emphasizing each word.

"Hindi namin hiningi ang bagay na 'yun sa inyo." Rebel stated gritting his teeth.

"How did they know all of this if our identity weren't exposed?" Art asked with eye brows furrowed. I nodded to agree in her question.

"Your files, names, and faces might be confidential and not easily available to them but their intel can track some tiny information from all of you. Only few people knew about your existence—you children of Tito Skyler, but surely people know who Tito Skyler is, and it might connect to that." Katniss explained softly.

Napatango tango kaming lahat dahil sa narinig.

"Some people and organizations from the underground believe that the Mortem is rising back again but they are not informed that it is rising from the wrong hands because Tito Skyler... hindi n'ya gugustuhing bumalik sa mundong matagal na niyang iniwan." Katniss told us and she heaved a sigh.

"And their group is powerful." Kalix added. "Powerful enough to make the crowns agitated and to make an Evans appear in front of you."

"Just how powerful?" I wanted him to clarify it more.

"On par with us." Rebel retorted. Do'n ako natigilan. I could see and feel that Rebel isn't ordinary. He's strong and he's at top. And he's stating that they are the same level? This is getting so intense and bothersome. This is a serious matter, a priority. Lives are on the line.

"I showed up to help you in protecting yourselves and of course to fight and to prepare you in becoming Crowns. Luna wouldn't be able to handle all of you." Nakangiting saad ni Rebel.

"Sumusugal din 'yang si Eon sa pagpapakita sa inyo dahil ang pagiging malapit nyan sa inyo ay kapahamakan din ang dala." Luna told us, more like warn us.

"I have my own set of enemies and dangers, and I'm risking things here. One was shot dead because of this matter, I don't want to risk your lives being uncertain so you have to deal with me."

Napatango na lang kaming lahat sa sinabi ni Rebel.

"And Harper can be one of the targets too, but with known enemy." Biglang sabi ni Luna.

"Your Mother's leading something in Germany and her enemies are your enemies." Pagpapaintindi ni Katniss kay Harper.

Napabuntong hininga na lang si Harper at saka napasandal sa likod ng sofa.

"Ang complicated." Iiling-iling na sabi ni Pierce.

"Sobra." Thorn agreed, "But we'll get through this together, right?"

"YEAH!" Biblee screamed with enthusiasm.

"The fallen name shall rise but in the hands of the real ones." Artemis stated with a smile.

I saw how Rebel and Kalix smirked at Art's line. "You've got a fighter here." Katniss teased. Art giggled softly.

"So, when will our training start?" Tanong ko sa kanila.

"Tomorrow." Rebel answered.

"I'll try to help but I'll be on the shadows, with a crown it'll only create attention." Nahihiyang paliwanag ni Katniss, but we all just smiled and told her it was fine and we're grateful for any kind of help.

"I'm out of this, but I'll be informing you things." Kalix announced firmly, we also thanked him. At least.

"Cheers to the new Improbus Ille Imperium!" Luna said cheerfully.

"Cheers!" We all applaud.

Improbus Ille Imperium? Guess we need to train hard to be worthy of that name.

* * *

To be continued...

Note: Nakakalito! HAHAHA. Ako man nalito rin. Pero sana kinaya ng braincells n'yo. Haha. Anyways, magpapasukan na kaya baka every other week na lang ako mag-update. Pasensya na! Busy kasi ako gawa ng school eh, minsan late pa kasi 'yung classes ko. Huhu. Pero I'll try pa rin mag-update okay?

Please do ask questions and I'll try to edit things as I see some flaws from this chapter. Medyo bangag kasi ako ngayon kaya baka hindi rin nagmake sense 'yung ibang pinagsasabi nila r'yan. HAHA. Pasensya na guys. Nag-aasikaso kasi ako ng mga kung ano ano for next sem.

Hell is coming guys! AGH.

Kapag umabot 'to ng 300+ na comment mag-update ako bago magstart ang pasukan ko! 'Yung maayos ah. HAHA.

Anyways, thank you so much! Love you all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

267K 10.1K 66
For Sebastian Lerwick, being a good father, a loving husband, and a loyal member of the mafia are his top priorities. But when he's given a mission t...