ʜᴀɴᴅᴘʟᴀᴛᴇs : HOPE [COMPLETE]

Por ReaderReads10

You were created after Sans. Papyrus was created after you. Your name was: Y/N. You and Papyrus and Sans were... Mais

1. The Laser Accident
2. Harm
3. Blocking
4. Intentions
5. Nightmares
6. Core
7. Rememberance
8. Magic
9. Puns
10. A Blur
11. Deja Vu?
12. Goodbye
14. Snowdin
15. Memory
16. Mistakes
17. Who is G̶a̶s̶t̶e̶r̶?
18. A Dog
19. The Man Who Speaks Hands
20. Souls
21. Undyne
22. Real
23. A Visit
24. Injury
25. Coma
26. Tears
27. Losing
28. Awake
29. Mistakes
30. Detention
31. Love at first sight?
32. Beyond
33. Together Alone
WOW OMFG
34. Never be like him
SNEAK PEAK
35. Right and wrong
36. Something you have to let go
36. Awakening

13. Waterfall

2.3K 72 33
Por ReaderReads10

You and Sans and Papyrus continued walking. It was in tall grass. But you kept going forward like Asgore said.

"Are you sure Pap? I think we should turn around and-

"he said to keep going forward. And we'll go right towards snowdin!" Said Papyrus with full of hope.

"Ok" Said Sans.

"w̶h̶o̶ i̶s̶ y̶o̶u̶r̶ f̶r̶i̶e̶n̶d̶ t̶h̶e̶r̶e̶?"

"Who?" Papyrus asked.

"T̶h̶e̶ o̶n̶e̶ w̶i̶t̶h̶ a̶ c̶r̶e̶e̶p̶y̶ s̶m̶i̶l̶e̶"

"Hey, his smile isn't creepy, it's just like that! It's how he looked!" You said.

You didn't react enough when you noticed Papyrus hand slipped out of your's and Sans.

"Papyrus! No!" Sans shouted.

"Where did he go?" You asked Sans.

"I don't know."

"I'm scared." You said as you clung to his arm. "I-It's ok sis. We'll find him." He said as he leaned and pecked a kiss on your forehead.

You still grabbed his arm gently afraid to let go. Sans kept walking to search for Papyrus.

"Papyrus!"

"SANS!" You noticed. You and Sans ran faster. You both reunited with Papyrus again.

"Papyrus! Thank Gosh, what were you doing? We thought you were lost." Said Papyrus.

"I made a new friend! Look!"

"HoI IM TeMMIe." Said TeMMIe.

"Oh hi Temmie" you said.

"Look, they know where snowdin is, they're going to help us!"

You were timid at what Papyrus Said at first. Sans knew you felt the same thing.

But it's not like you had a choice. So you nodded. Sans also nodded in agreement. "Ok let's follow them." Said Sans.

You and Papyrus and Sans arrived at TeM shop. "Go forward, and you find turtle shop. Not good as TeM but still good!" Said TeM.

"Ok thanks!" You said.

You and Sans and Papyrus walked forward and ended up in turtle shop.

"Hey Mr? Do you know what WDG means?" You asked.

Papyrus also asked the same question.

"Let me see." Said Turtle.(Yes I will call him turtle in this one.)

"Alright thanks, let's go." You said as you gently pushed Papyrus and Sans to keep going.

"Do you think it's bad? He looked at me like Asgore looked at me the same way..." Said Papyrus.

Sans sighed. "Well I don't know. But dont worry." He looked at Papyrus and at you.

"We have something else to think about" Said Sans.

"Your right." You said.

"We have something else to think about."

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

163K 6.1K 58
'When I was 13, I killed someone. By accident of course... It was the day I found out I possessed some type of power.' You kept it to yourself...
62.7K 1.1K 23
You live in Ebott City and you hear a story at the beginning of summer about the cursed mountain next to the city. You wanted to do something excitin...
315 16 6
Sans has had an interesting past. A past that even his beloved brother barely even knows of. A past that, despite being so long ago, always finds a w...
294K 7.8K 57
Hey its me and I noticed how little Ink Sans x Readers there are so here we go. Your a girl. Your bullies dragged you to the hole to the underground...