Silver Wings | BTS Mafia Story

By __taechim

"Y/N.." he whispers. "You.. killed a man. In cold blood. For me." My jaw tightens. He continues. "Just shot... More

1. Run
2. Target
4. Escape
5. Concussed
6. Wounds
7. Doctor Jimin
8. Snoop
9. Meeting
10. Nightmare
11. Into the Woods
12. Target Practice
13. Train
14. Broken Bonds
15. Time's up
16. Strange Alliance
17. Riot
18. Face to Face
19. Choice
20. Crash
21. Shattered
22. Treatment
23. Hurt
24. Stitch
25. Showerfall
26. Latenight visit
27. Morphine
28. Lucid
29. Recap
30. House of Commons
31. Orange
32. Blur
33. Result
34.
35. Catch Up
36. Siren
37. Guard
38. Skip
39. Plan
40. Return
41. Not Friends
42. Search
43. PTSD
44. Past
45. Truce
46. Monster
47. Drive
48. Dashboard
49. Liar
50. Stained
51. Mess
52. Torture

3. Awkward

7.2K 230 95
By __taechim

—————————

"Target?" I can't help but laugh.

"The reason you were spotted two years ago was because they saw your tattoo. It was the word that Y/F/N and Seho Y/L/N were alive and in Seoul. We needed to get to you first, but Hyunsoo's men already attacked you, correct?"

My mind goes back to that night two years ago. I was nearly killed. But Seho saved me. Like I couldn't do for him. The two of us were out, getting supplies and we were attacked. I nearly got shot, but Seho managed to get him first.

I nod my head a bit.

"Yes."

"We couldn't find you afterward because you took off. Left the city. So we called it off and my father decided to continue his search on his own."

"Jin told me that you thought we were dead eleven years ago."

"That what the other boys believe. My father is our boss, so I get informed the most. I've been going to meetings ever since I was a kid. I wasn't supposed to say anything yet, because we were still trainees."

"But now they know." I say and he nods.

"Only the boys who saw your tattoo. They freaked out when they saw the symbol on your arm and the knife. I had to explain this to them, except for Jin."

I gulp. I could get the tattoo removed. But not only is it a memory of my father, it's a memory of my brother as well.

"How did you find me?" I ask. Jin didn't really answer the question.

"The news. A mass killing in Seoul? Including Hyun-Shik? There was no report of a female body and they said that someone got away. We recognized Seho's fake name. It had to be you." He says, showing a small smile. "We immediately contacted some allies we have and they led us to the motel."

The man in the gas station.

"What's gonna happen to me?" I say quietly.

"For now?" He sighs. "We need to keep you here. My father won't be back for about a week or two, so he couldn't see you yet."

"So you're gonna keep me chained up in the basement for two weeks?" I scoff and he bites his lip a bit.

"No. Just for a couple days. We just need to make sure you're not a threat, Y/n. Plus I'm not sure Taehyung will be very happy to see you walking around our house so soon."

"Taehyung.. he's the one I stabbed?"

"Yup." He says. "I haven't seen him, but I don't think he's very happy right now."

"He shouldn't have grabbed me." I say shrugging and not caring. It's not like he's important to me. Yoongi chuckles. How is he so unbothered. I nearly killed his friend and he's fine with it.

"I think you and I will get along just fine." He says, standing up. "I'll bring down some food in a few hours."

"Wait." I say and he stops. "Hyunsoo is the most feared mob-boss in the country. Obviously word would have gotten out that he was looking for me. How has no one here found out who I was before? even by accident?"

"We're young, Y/n. We were kept away from major jobs. Major mobs like Hyunsoo's because we weren't ready. Like I said, business was taken care by my father and his associates. Older men who have been here for a while. I have always known since I'm very involved, but the others... it was too dangerous to let them around someone like Hyunsoo so young."

"So everything was completely hidden?"

"Not entirely. They knew of Hyunsoo, but they never got involved or asked questions because they knew what was expected of them. They never asked about details."

"Until now." I say.

"Correct. This is the first major job we've had. The others just don't realize it yet."

"So I'm around some newbies?"

"No. This is what we trained for." He says. He checks his watch. He probably needs to go now.

I nod and lean back in the chair. Then I notice something on his arm.

"Wait. I have one last question. What is that?" I ask, my eyes pointing at his arm. An identical tattoo of the other two boys wraps around his arm in the exact same spot.

"This?" He looks and I nod. "That's our mark. Not for the mob. Just the boys here. We trained together for a long time. We're close. It binds us mentally." He says. "It represents family."

"Okay." I say. "Bye."

"No thank you?" He raises and he says before leaving the room. I narrow my eyes at him.

"I'll Thank you when I'm released." I say and he shuts the door.

*****

Hours go by of me sitting and wallowing in the information that everyone told me. Maybe six? I'm still trying to get over how my father hid this from us so well. Did my mother know or was she in on it too? What will Yoongi's father do to me? I'm wondering whether I'll be a threat and he'll end up killing me or he'll throw me out. Keeping me is a low possibility considering I stabbed one of his guys.

I stand up, stretching my legs. The chains are long enough to let me walk halfway through the room. I'm supposed to cozy up in here for three days? There's blood on the floors, walls and even on the chains around my wrist.

I tug a bit, but the chains won't budge.

I don't trust them. I don't trust anybody. As nice as Jin is , I don't trust being around people who just kidnapped me. Hell, I don't even know if they're telling the whole truth. They could be lying and turn me over to Hyunsoo for all I know.

I need to get out.

But I can't act crazy or they'll just lock me up again. I'll stay calm until I see the right time to run. Where will I go? I'm not sure yet. Going back to Seoul is out of the question. Hyunsoo's men will be scouring every inch to find me. Running into cops would be a bad thing too.

I hear the metal sliding on the door and look up to see the boy from earlier. He's a bit shorter than Namjoon, maybe Taehyung's height. His hair is raven black and slightly greasy, a tattoo peeking out of his collar. He holds a tray of food, but he looks a bit nervous.

"Morning." He mumbles and places it by the door where I can't reach him. I chuckle.

"I can't go that far, smartass." I raise an eyebrow and he sighs, picking it up and coming closer to me. His eyes scan my tattoo in disbelief. I guess it's a really important symbol to them.

He reaches me and I take the tray from his hands.

"Boo." I grin and he shakes his head. He starts to leave, but I stop him. "Hey, asshat."

He turns to me. "What?"

"Get Jin for me, my shoulder is starting to hurt."

"Why don't I just get Jimin for you? Jin is out and he's trained." He shrugs and I scoff.

"Forget it, I'm not letting that asshole touch me." I sigh and plop back down on the seat, letting my fingers massage out the tension around my wound. "I'll wait for Jin."

The boy sighs leaves the room and I lean my head back. I wince at the throbbing pain that pounds through my shoulder. Fuck it's really hurting. I hope it's not infected.

After a couple minutes I hear the door open. I look up, confused. I thought Jin was out? Then a different face appears. Jimin's. I jump from the seat and square my shoulders in case he tries something, but I wince when I move my bad shoulder.

His nose is a bit bruised, I assume when I kicked him and his lip is cut. Probably from me too. I try suppress a smile.

He doesn't look very happy to be honest. He doesn't wanna be here. I don't wanna be here either, so it's a lose-lose.

"Calm down, I need to see your shoulder. Jungkook told me it was hurting." He says putting a bag down and stepping over to me. I back up a bit and he bites his lip.
"Stop being like this, I need to get back to treating Taehyung." He glares at me and I narrow my eyes at him.

"Then go treat him. I'll wait for Jin."

"No, I'm already here." He walks to me and I back up more.

"I don't want you to touch me." I hiss and he rolls his eyes.

"Stop being stubborn." The chain won't go back any further. He holds me still and takes the bandage off carefully. I don't look though, I don't want to look at the face of the man who kidnapped me. He cleans it out, but a bit roughly. I wince and while he puts the bandage on, he rubs on it too hard and I push him away with my good arm. He looks at me with a blank look.

"Taehyung feels worse right now." He says, packing his back. I suck air between my teeth and push a heavy breath out.

"You know," I sigh. "You're lucky I let him live." I say raising my eyes to him. His jaw tightens in anger and he slams the door behind him as he leaves.

*******

Three days pass and it's the same routine twice a day. Jin comes in to change in my bandages and bring me food. Yoongi came in to talk to me once more in case I had questions. He didn't know most of the answers since it was mostly personal things with Hyunsoo he wouldn't know about it. He's been good to me as well. Even though he looks like a dick, he has a sympathetic side.

I haven't seen Jimin, but that Jungkook kid came in once. He's always nervous looking. Maybe he's just afraid I'll hurt him like I did to Taehyung.

Or just afraid of girls, to be honest.

They must be close. From what I picked up, Jimin and Taehyung seemed to be close considering how hostile he was toward me when he talked about Taehyung.

I don't feel bad. I had no choice. I was scared for my life, he was grabbing me so I had a right to defend myself.

I'm going crazy in here though. An empty stone room with the ghosts of tortured souls.

I found a rock inside and sit on the floor scraping a design into the floor. The design of my tattoo. Seho's tattoo. My father's symbol. Once again, the door forces open and I don't look because it's probably Jin.

"Sit." I look up to see Namjoon standing there. Oh great, my favourite member. His eyes travel down to the cement floor. First the design and then the sharpened rock in my hand.
"Give that to me." He says sternly and I roll my eyes, handing it to him. "Now sit. I want to talk."

I tighten my lips into a line and get up, slowly sitting on the chair again. He looks.. normal. Plain white
t-shirt with jeans. But his hard, dead attitude still lingers.

"I understand why you tried to run like that." He says and I'm surprised. "But you need to understand what you did was severe. You wouldn't be in here if you would have just let hi-"

"Kidnap me? Kill me? Turn me over to Hyunsoo for money?" I cut him off, glaring. I don't care what he thinks anymore. "Was I supposed to assume they were there to throw me a welcome party?"

"So what? You try kill anyone who comes near you?" He scoffs.

"Yes." I narrow my eyes at him. "You don't know what happened the night before. Did your boss tell you how he found me?" I raise an eyebrow.

"No but-"

"My house was broken into. I lost everyone in the name of Hyunsoo. My trainers, bodyguards." I swallow the lump in my throat.
"My brother. Now tell me, if this happened to you and a group of men tried taking you, would you assume they're helping you or that they're taking you to the man who sent those boys to your house? To the father of the son you just killed."

His face is blank, but it changed slightly. He didn't know.

"He shouldn't have touched me." I shake my head and turn my head away from the brooding man sitting in front of me.

"That's where the gunshot came from." He says to himself.

I don't respond at first.

"He's been hunting us down for 11 years. He knows I'm alive and he won't rest until he finds me especially now because I killed his son while they were on the phone. Shot him right then and there. He's angry and he won't stop. I suggest you either let me go or kill me before he finds out you have me." I say and stand, going to the other side of the chair, my back to him.

He just sits there, his dark eyes following my every move. I can just sense it.

"I'm here to make sure you know you're not in any danger." He says after a few minutes of silence. I turn to him. Why does he seem slightly nice?
"We aren't going to hurt you. Neither is Mr. Min. Yoongi told me everything. Your father was our boss and close to Yoongi's father. That's why he left. Hyunsoo changed the symbol and so did we but... that wing on your arm. It's an important symbol to us, dangerous to him. You're the last of your father's kind, it could cause things. Make people question Hyunsoo's leadership. It's dangerous to him. Killing you would help him, but he still wants you alive which puzzles me." He pauses.
"It's doesn't make sense. But we know he doesn't want you for anything good. For the sake of your father's legacy and will, Mr. Min feels obligated to protect you." Namjoon explains, filling my head with information that's overwhelming.

"You expect me to trust that?" I say slowly and he nods. "How do I know you're not here to take me to Hyunsoo? Warm me up and betray me?" I say and he shakes his head.

"You don't. That's the point of trust. You can't survive on your own." He says in a bitter tone. How is he still a dick when he's trying to help me? The way he's talking so carelessly is astounding.

"You'll get killed if he finds out." I mumble. "All of you. You don't know what he's capable of."

"You don't know what we're capable of." He says unbothered and leans forward on his knees, studying my face. Like he's trying to figure everything he can about me by just looking.

"What do you need from me?" I ask, suddenly curious of why he's still here. He got his point across.

"I need to make sure you're no longer a threat to me or the other boys." He says slowly. "We're not here to hurt you, I need to make sure you know that so you don't have a reason to hurt us. Then you can get out of here."

"Will I be allowed out of the house?" I ask. It's most likely a no.

"Not until we know you won't take off and that you aren't a threat. We're giving you a chance to prove yourself."

I clench my jaw. I need to leave, but I can't do it from here. I nod slowly.

"Okay. I won't try anything. I understand what you're doing now." I lie. "I won't harm you or the others now that I know you're here to help." I say half the truth. I won't hurt them. Not Jin or Yoongi for sure at least. But if that asshole Jimin tries something, he'll have more than one leg to treat. And not somebody's else's.

I'm still weary of them. A distant thought telling me not to trust them. I want to listen, but I know I can't if I want to leave.

Namjoon reaches into his pockets. He pulls out a large set of keys. Maybe 12? He cautiously unlocks the cuffs and looks at me.

"Then I'll show you to your room." He says flatly, gesturing me to follow him. I stand up and feel a pain in my feet from the glass. I limp a bit after him, trying not to put pressure on certain parts on my feet.

I rub my wrists as he leads me up the stairs. I hope no one is there. I can't help but admire how nice the house is. It doesn't really match what they do for a living. It's filled with warm colours, an orangish glow to it. Soft wood furniture with colourful pictures on the walls. Paintings. It's cozy here.

"I'll show you your room and bathroom. You can get cleaned up and then eat something if you'd like." He says as he leads me up some stairs. There are doors, some opened some closed. Namjoon leads me to the back of the hallway. As we get closer, I notice a door cracked open. As I walk by, I see someone laying on the bed. A tall, brown haired boy.

Taehyung.

I just keep walking behind Namjoon. He leads me into a room and I do a 360 turn, admiring it. It has dark blue walls with a black and blue bed. The desk is a dark brown wood stain and the closet is a similar closet. The curtains are slightly see through black and I run my hand on the thin material. There's candle on the nightstand with a lighter to light them. I walk to it and pick a candle up, smelling it.

Black cherry. I smile a bit and turn to look at Namjoon. He's leaning on the doorframe, arms crossed, an objective look on his face.

"Bathroom is next door. You share it with Taehyung and Jin." He explains and hands me a towel.

He walks into the room.

"One more thing." He mumbles, pulling something out from under the bed.

My bag. I go to grab it, but he stops me, pulling it away.

"Your guns aren't in here." He says and I narrow my eyes.

"I need my guns." I say.

"We're just taking precautions." He says and practically tosses the bag at me.

"Can I have my knife?" I ask and he sighs, pinching the bridge of his nose. "It's important."

"It's not on me." My eyes harden.

"It's mine." I growl. "I won't try anything, I just.. need it. Please."

"Jimin has it I think. I'll consider it." He sighs. "I don't really trust him with it anyway."

"Thank you." I mumble.

"Do you need anything else now?"

"No." I say and he nods, leaving the room. I grab a change of clothes and bring them into the bathroom. I haven't changed my clothes since that night at the motel. I still wear my black tank top with my camo pants. I unclip my holsters from my thighs and drop them onto the bed.

I walk out and make sure no one is in the hall before going into the bathroom.

I look I the mirror and sigh.

My hair is greasy and flat. There's still blood on my face from Taehyung. Im might have touched my face by accident. My arms are a little bit bloody and dirty. I slowly take my tank top off, wincing in pain. I take the bandage off to reveal my painful wound. The pain isn't as bad as it was a couple days ago, but it still hurts a lot. It's more of a dull pain now. My back is covered in cuts from smashing into the wall at the cabin. I take my pants off and turn the water on. I really need a shower.

I get in and the water stings my cuts and bruises at first, but I ease into it, washing away the blood, sweat and oils. Red and brown runs down the drain and my skin tone is easier to tell now. I feel refreshed as I step out, a towel wrapped around my body.

I dry my hair with my towel the best I can and put my fresh clothes on, bringing my others out to my room. I sigh as I walk out of the steamed bathroom and bump into someone by accident.

I look up to see Jungkook. He just looks at me for a second and turns to keep walking.

I just shrug and go into my bedroom, dropping my clothes and hanging my towel. I wear a white tank top with black pants. I need to give him room to work, but I'm worried about my tattoo. I just shake my head and step out of my room, clipping my holster onto my thigh.

I always have it with me. It's something Seho made fun of me for. Even when I don't have a weapon. It's just... a mental block for me. If I don't have it, I don't feel complete. It's odd.

I peer down the hall. All clear. I tip toe downstairs and go into the kitchen. No one is in here. I hear a voice in the living room and walk over slowly. I peek inside and see Jin there with Jungkook. Wasn't he just upstairs?

"Jin?" I say and they both look at me. Jin stands and smiles.

"Ah so he did let you out." He says and looks at my hand, which covers my shoulder.

"Can you help me out with this?" I ask and he nods, looking back at Jungkook.

"Sure. Jungkook we'll finish this later." He says and Jungkook nods and stands up.

Jin leads me into the kitchen and sits me down on a chair with an armrest. He places my arm there and grabs his usual supplies. I let my eyes wander as he begins to mend my wound, cleaning it and making sure there's no infection. My skin is still a raw, but it beginning to close and the swelling is starting to die down.

"How does it feel?"

"Sore. Dull." I say and he nods.

"That's a good actually, normal. As long as it doesn't burn or anything. There's no visual signs of infection, just keep it clean and don't use your arm too much for the next while."

"Thanks doc." I grin and he chuckles.

"Shirt." He says and I nod, pulling my shirt over my head for him to examine my back again.
"How did it happen anyway?" My stomach drops slightly and I bite my cheek. Why won't they stop bringing that up?

"I don't wanna talk about it." I say a bit coldly.

"Okay, that's fine."

I hear some footsteps at the door and lift my eyes to the doorframe. I see a limping boy coming in, clutching his leg as he walks. He freezes when he sees me and my face falls.

"Taehyung." Jin says. Well this is gonna be awkward.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

987 77 4
"Hey, who the hell are you and what do you want." They groaned but didn't answer him, so Yoongi used his foot to roll the body over. "Shit! Seokjin...
175K 3.7K 59
> Y/n:- yk what? You're talking like a mafia Suga:- we are... Jimin:- hyung????? Y/n:- what? You're maf- Tae:- no he's just joking Y/n:- you're my br...
418K 30.7K 120
You're currently in jail for the attempted murder of BTS's Kim Seokjin and have quickly become South Korea's #1 public enemy. Every day is hell as y...
272K 11.1K 43
[BTS x Reader] ยซ COMPLETED ยป She was cornered. Once her back hit her locker with a thud, both of them knew she was trapped. "I won't let you escape...