The Heart of the Jungle - Jam...

By DogsSox231

I'm A Celeb 2018 Fanfiction! "I'm not the type of girl you go for. I'm not blonde or short or muscly or anyth... More

Main Character Introduction & Info
And The Journey Begins...
Two More Team Mates
The Final Challenge & Snake Rock
Topless Massages
Flirting In The Creek
Two Camps Become One
Gladiators
Dance Routines & Dingo Dollars
Care Packages & The First Kiss
The Empire Has Fallen
Deep Chats and 'First Dates'
The Quest Across The Outback
The Banquet
Hellish Hospital & Massages
"I'd Really Like To Date You."
Deadly Dash & Campfire Cuddles
Jealousy & Floods Of Tears
Rancid Race & Poolside Makeout
"Be My Girlfriend?"
First To Go & Camp Kisses
Broken Ankles & Movie Trials
Stars Of The Silver Scream
Fun In The Palace (smut)
Rolling Eggs for Letters
'Love You More Than Rainbows'
Rotten Retrieval
The Jungle Arms
'I Love You, Emma'
The Dolls House
Sex In The Creek
Kirstie
'I Loved You From The Very Beginning'
Wall Of Fame
Celebrity Cyclone
Choc-Ices & 4th Place
James' Final Interview
The Final Trial
Phone Calls From Home & Third Place
Leaving Camp & Emma's Highlights
The New Queen
The Date
'You Lied To Me'
Update Info
'You're Deep In Love'
A Bat Out Of Hell
Guardian Angels
'Come Live With Me?'
Acknowledgements
Im a Celeb 2020?

Kirstie's Back

2.6K 84 25
By DogsSox231

"Wow." He pants, kissing up my neck. "You tasted like cucumber."

*****

Emma P.O.V

"Did you have a nice trip?" The Ozzie chopper pilot asks us. I'm cuddled up in the back of the helicopter with my boyfriend, flying back to the mainland for our final full day in Australia.

"It was really nice." James giggles. "Very active."

It's as if you can see the whole of Australia at this height. The ultramarine sea beneath the blades throws its waves onto the beach beside the Palazzo Versace.

"Do you know what you're wearing to the party tonight?" James softly massages my neck.

"Not yet." I smile. "Hopefully I can get my hands on something."

"I'm sure you'll look good in whatever you wear."

I love him.

James' lips inch close to my ear, whilst his delicate pale finger finds their way to my denim shorts. "But I quite like you when you're not wearing anything."

I lust him.

An hour later ...

Sitting in my hotel room, gazing up at the ceiling, I reflect back on my amazing past 24 hours. The fun in the pool with James, plus the other fun times together, it all made out to be the perfect ultimate date.

My phone chirps.

Emily added you to the group chat: WRAP PARTYYY!!

Emily:
Hey, girlies! Just wanted to see if you all wanted to come to my suite to get ready for the wrap party tonight! 😆

Fleur:
I'd love to! 💘 Keshia is a makeup artist too! She's offered to do our makeup for us.

Anne:
I guess I can make an appearance.

Sair:
Sounds amazing! 🥰 I can't wait to see what everyone is wearing!

Emily:
You in, Emma? I can't wait to hear about your little retreat with lover boy! 😍🏖

Emma:
I'll be there for certain! I don't have a dress picked out though, so you might have to help me! 👗 And yesterday was INSANE! I'll show you all the pictures when I see ya'll!  🌟

Emily:
Well, then it's sorted! We have to make our entrance at 6, so my place? 3:30?  🤔 Means we have loads of time to get there too!

Anne:
What's your room number?

Emily:
502, just down the hall to the left.

Emma:
Brill! See you then xx

James and I enter the hotel through its glass revolving doors, and this time it's James' turn for his phone to beep.

"Ah, crap. I have to run."

"Everything ok?"

"Yeah, it's fine." He strokes a wispy hair away from my face. "I just ... I have someone ... I mean something I need to do before tonight."

James rushes off a little too quickly, darting out to the poolside and into a separate block of suites where our families and friends are supposed to be staying.

I wonder what he's up to?

"Hey! Emma!"

I swivel around to spot Cassy, Tristan and Noel skipping down from the dining hall, most probably full up from a luxury breakfast. "We were just about to go swimming! You in?"

"Uhh," I hesitate. "Sure. Just let me go and drop my bags off and then grab my swimsuit."

A few hours later...

I knock on the door of 502 with three gentle taps. I've only seen James a little since this morning, rushing around but hanging with Mal and Harry mainly. I have no idea what he's up to, or who he's sneaking around to meet, but my evening has been preoccupied with finding the perfect dress.

"Fleur, open the door!" I hear Sair's voice echo through the hotel door. "That has to be Emma."

The pine door is flung open to present Fleur, wrapped up in a white robe with her frizzy hair wet and tied back.

"Hey gorgeous! Step in!"

As I take a step in Emily's gorgeous suite, the instantaneous wreak of hairspray and foundation smashes inside my nose.

"You have your dress?" Sair gasps. "Show us!"

I hook up the white nylon bag that holds my dress inside. Beside where I've hung mine on the top of the wardrobe, three more outfits are hung up (Anne already has her dress on).

Sair's dress is stunning: a navy fitting slim dress with a sweetheart neckline that reaches her knees, topped off with some burgundy three-inch heels.

Emily's dress is exactly what I'd expect her to wear; a magnificent pink floral summer dress that reaches her toes - she's always been one for glamour.

Fleur has opted out of the dresses and decided on a neon yellow jumpsuit. She's the only person I know, other than her sister, that could pull off such a risqué outfit choice.

"Guys have it so easy, don't they." Emily shrugs. "All it is is a navy or black suit! That's all they have to decide! Navy, or black?" She quickly stops herself from her adorable little rant. "Anyway, Em! Show us your dress!"

I take an inhalation and tug on the silver zipper. A gasp from all the girls raises as I pull my dress delicately out from the bag.

"It's beautiful." Anne smiles. "It's totally something Elizabeth Browning would wear."

As the hours pass, the girls and I babble on about the boys (Mal and James especially), my weekend retreat, we chat a little crap about the people we despise (Kirstie), all whilst my makeup is applied fabulously by Keshia.

"Can I post a photo of all of us getting ready!" Sair giggles, whipping her phone out of her CK bag. "I want to document these final moments."

Before anyone can even give approval, Sair snaps some pictures of me as I curl my long fawn hair. I try to smile, but I have no idea if it came as that in the photo.

"This is going on my insta!" She squeals. "Right, I'm ready now. I have to go and see my boyfriend in his room, but I'll see you all at the party!"

Sair makes a quick exit, shortly followed by Anne and Keshia, leaving myself, Emily and Fleur left to give ourselves the final touch-ups.

"Girls!" I squeal from the bathroom. "I'm done!"

"Come out so we have can have a look at you!"

I step out of the bathroom in my black heels, giving a small spin. My hair is down and curled in romantic loose waves that fall to my chest. My makeup is flawlessly applied- so much better than I could ever do myself.

"You're such a worthy queen!" Emily grins. Her and Fleur and all finished up too, so all we have to do now is make our way to the party.

After a few little group photos together, my phone beeps.

Unknown:
Hi Emma. It's Amy, a member of the ITV productions team. Can you make a visit to room 720 at 17:40? We will give you a quick touch up and then take you to the wrap party by yourself so you're the last to make an appearance. After your arrival, you'll make a short speech before the party begins.

"It's a girl from the production team." I study the text message. "What time is it, Emily?"

"Um..." She grabs her phone. "It's 17:34."

"Oh shoot. I better rush off then."

"But don't forget this."

Fleur, my bestie, hops over to the bedside drawer in her five-inch silver heels. Pulling the drawer open, she slides out my Jungle crown - a series of twigs crocheted with pretty flowers implanted in the gaps. "You have to wear this."

She purses the crown onto my head and gives me a peck on the cheek. "Now go! We have a party to get to, and we'll see you there for your grand reveal!"

A few minutes later...

I knock on the door of 720. I didn't realise 720 would be a different building. I would have thought that the production team would be in the same building as the celebrities? And shouldn't it be the makeup department if I'm getting a touch-up?

"It's open!" A high pitched feminine voice informs through the door. "Just pop in."

I push open the door that is still slightly ajar. I'm hit with more artificial lighting than ever, expected from a makeup studio.

But when I step inside, there's no team or crew or employees at all. There no makeup studio. Just on a white bed sits a blonde girl with a glass of red wine in a purple knee-length dress with silver lace and patterning on the external parts of the arms.

"I'm glad you came."

"... What the f*ck do you want? And how did you get my phone number?"

She cackles that familiar cackle. "I saw you and James went on a little honeymoon. Cute." She scowls. "And I saw Sair's Instagram. Isn't it funny that we both picked out the same dress?"

"It's just ... it's just a coincidence." I did end up having to scout the wardrobe department for this dress as none of my own was suitable. "What do you want from me? Besides my boyfriend?"

"I want you to stay away from James tonight."

Kirstie bites like a rat dog. "Because I can't talk to him right now, because your hand is so far up his ass. Stay away from him, or I'll take care of you myself."

My breath hitches.

"Well I'm sorry, but you don't scare me."

Kirstie takes a stance at the end of the bed, staring me deep in the eyes. The honest truth is that she does scare me a little. She's a minute creature with a sharp yap, dressed in the same dress as I am which only spells disaster. "I suggest you change, too."

"Not happening." I shake my head. "I'm sorry, but I'm leaving now."

And with the words that fall from my lipstick-red lips, Kirstie takes her glass of red wine from her hand and chucks it, spraying it over my dress with the glass smashing all over my feet.

"Don't go to that party."

Her body barges past mine and out of her room, leaving me standing in glass shards of her remains. I feel my feet gushing, my skin sticky, and even though my dress is purple, it's still ruined.

F*ck. I have twenty minutes.

*****

Please vote this chapter if you'd like a sequel!

Thank you to the lovely xemofoxx for all the lovely comments and for the votes!

Xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157K 2.6K 50
Most popular Joel Dommett fanfiction! Completed! "Do you like her?" | "Most definitely." When Connie enters the jungle, she doesn't k...
5.8K 513 123
Four years have passed since Covid and everyone has finally managed to pick up all the pieces. Life might not be the same as it had been pre Covid bu...
6.3K 145 28
A fan-fiction. Tristan Connor James Bradley Anya, feels stuck inside a Rain Cloud, well that was until she met James Mcvey. He likes her she likes hi...
177K 2.4K 115
What happens when Liz and her best friend Nina goes to an McFly concert, and their support act is The Vamps? What will one like on Instagram lead to...