The Ro'Meave Sister

De vbdorks

A PDH fanfiction, all characters except the main, you, belong to Aphmau. The fanart on the cover belongs to S... Mais

The Ro'meaves
Club Social
The Date
Not a Chapter/ AN
Second Day
A change of Heart
Theatre with Travis and?
Hanging with Jeffory
A love life?
The Storm
School/ AN
An Accident
Helping
The Photograph
The Ro'Meave Sister Shorts! #1
The Ex-Girlfriend
Best Friend?
The Break
The Fall
Aftermath
'Off' Day
The Drawings!
Friday Night
New Plans
A Day With Them
A New Beginning
Thank You.
Their Hidden Friendship
The Small Reunion
Her New Second Day
The Ro'Meave Sister Shorts #2!
His Apology
Going back
Awkward
Tagged!!
The Drawings Digitalized!
People Talk
// Really?! \\
A Kiss
Halloween Plans
The Pumpkin Patch
Corn Maze
Big News.
A Preview
The Show
Thanksgiving
Friendsgiving
The Gathering
20k One-Shot Special
Merry Christmas
I need YOUR help!
After School Plans
Your Decision
Schedule. Change.
30k One Shot Voting
30k One Shot
My promise to you.
Valentine's Day
Pink Envelope
Navy Blue Envelope
Red Envelope
40K One Shot Voting// Note
Hanging with Travis
40k One Shot!
Psa (( & art
Her Decision
50k Voting! - Closed -
Our Spring Break Plans
50k One Shot!
Gray Fullbuster is Sexy
Spring Break Day 1
60k!
60k One Shot!
Spring Break pt. 2
Thankful
70K Voting
70K One Shot
Spring Break Pt. 3
Spring Break End.
The Dark Red Envelope
The Pastel Green Envelope
The Navy Blue Envelope
The Pastel Yellow Envelope
The Pink Envelope
The Black Envelope
The Goodbye

New Year's

1.4K 29 66
De vbdorks

- You guys voted on the character! If your character didn't win it's okay! I'm going to try and give (Y/N) more interactions with everyone that is a potential significant other!

Happy New Years! Have fun and Stay safe!-

I did not proofread this, I'm sorry for any and all mistakes. I will read through this chapter tomorrow, please for now if you can, ignore any mistakes.

(Y/N)- Your Name
(F/B)- Favorite Band
(F/C)- Favorite Character
(S/F/C)- Second Favorite Character

(Y/N)'s POV

"Okay you four can go be out and about but I don't want any of you to be alone at any point alright?" "Your mother and I are going out for dinner this New Year's Eve, you're free to go to a friend's house if you desire to do so."

"We'll be back no later than 3 in the morning, you're all expected to be back here by then as well." "Yes mom." "Yes mother." "Okay." "Mhm." "Good! We'll get going now!" Father opened the front door for mother and they walked out. I assumed they were going to a fancy dinner, Father won't settle for anything less than perfect when it comes to mom, truly relationship goals.

"You Guys What to go to the mall and see the fireworks?" "Yeah!" "Sure." "No." "Zane too bad, you're going." "Whatever." We went upstairs to our separate rooms to get dressed. It was cold outside and it was said to be getting colder. I put on a black pair of jeans with ankle boots, a grey long sleeved shirt and a beige 'fur' jacket I had gotten for Christmas. It was super warm and cute, two in one.

When I was done I grabbed my phone and a small bag and went downstairs, Vylad was sitting on a stool in the kitchen, spinning around. "Having fun?" "Yeah!" Zane came down next. He joined both of us in the kitchen, he looked annoyed.

"Garroth was the one to suggest the idea and he's not even down here yet." "I'm coming!!" We heard a yell from the top of the stairs, a few seconds later he came running down the stairs. He managed to get down here without tripping so kudos to him.

We all went outside and to the car, Vylad called shotgun so Zane and I were in the back. Garroth was of course driving since he was the one that asked.

"What should we do until midnight?" "We should've left later, it's only eight right now." "We Can go shopping! There's an anime mercy store I've been wanting to go to." "You're the only one that's into that stuff." "I'll go alone-" "-No you won't young lady. Mom said we can't be alone." "Fine, then join me." "No."

"Come on! Please? It's not like you're going to turn Into an anime lover by going in there." "Yeah we'll be turned into something worse, a weaboo." I crossed my arms and pouted. "Please? Just thirty minutes! There's Fairy Tail and My Hero Academia March I want to buy!"

"Why not just go to Hot Topic, they have weeb stuff as well as your favorite show. Also it's probably not as bad as the store you want to go to." "I'll go with you sis, I've been wanting to watch anime!" "Vylad you absolute chad! Alright!! Me and Vylad Can go to the anime merch store and you and Garroth Can go to hot topic or wherever you guys want to go."

"Fine, but we'll meet at the center plaza. In front of the kid playground. Alright?" "Yeah!" "Mhm." "Whatever." The rest of the fifteen minute ride was filled with the radio station playing the top hits of 2018.

When we eventually did get to the mall Garroth left Vylad and I at the entrance and went to park the car with Zane. "Ready to sell your soul for some drawings?" "... Yeah!" We walked through the gate entrance. It was still decorated with Christmas decorations.

We made our way to the second floor of the outdoor mall and to the store. "Maybe after we're done here we can go to Hot Topic." "Sure, there's some band tees I wanted to buy. Especially (F/B), they came out with some new merch recently!"

We walked in and we're greeted with loli cardboard cutouts in maid outfits. "You know maybe I shouldn't have brought you here Vylad.." We looked around, there were many clothing items along with wigs and accessories. There were video games and figurines in glass display cases. Vylad was looking at a Black Butler figurine.

"This guy looks cool!" He pointed at a blonde anime character with black hair underneath, yellow-green eyes and a deadly red lawnmower. "Yeah he's a reaper." "What's his name? I want one of that figure." "His name is Ronald Knox. The boxes are separated into their corresponding anime titles."

Vylad ended up getting a Ronald Knox figurine. I got a sweatshirt with (F/C) in the front, and a figurine of (S/F/C). I payed for both of our items and we headed out towards hot topic. We had so much time to spend, maybe we should've came a little later.

"Oh! Can we go in here first? There's a book about mythology I want to buy, please sis?" "Yeah sure. I know how much you enjoy reading." We walked into the store. It was quiet, soft instrumental music was playing through the store speakers.

We walked through the store in search for Vylad's book. He found it and had a celebration dance then and there. After doing so he went to pay for it while I waited for him near the entryway.

"It's barely 8:46 pm, no way I'm going to last until midnight. I'm already tired." "Maybe you should've dressed more casual." "Yeah maybe.." "You just want to get home and ready your book huh." "Yeah.." I smiled. "I don't blame you, I'm the same way with anime or my favorite show sometimes."

We kept walking, when we made it to Hot Topic we did indeed see our siblings there. We walked over to them. "Hey guys!" Zane jumped like a cat and Garroth accidentally threw a plushie he was holding.

"Jesus Christ you guys scared us!" "Really? Couldn't tell." "Already done shopping?" "I think so, I got what I wanted, Vylad got something too." "What about you guys?" "We were just looking around."

They went back to doing so and I decided I would look around as well. "Well aren't I lucky, kitten is that you?" I looked to my left and it was Gene. "Gene? Hey.!" "Did you come alone? I thought a pretty girl like yourself knew better than that." "Oh um, thanks for the compliment, I think? Anyways, I came here with my brothers. Our parents went out to dinner for New Year's Eve."

"How about I steal you for the night, hm? Doesn't that sound like fun." "Eh.. I don't know, our parents told us to not be alone." "You won't be alone, you'll be with me. Who can protect you better than me, Kitten?" "Let me at least tell my brothers then. They'll worry if I don't."

I walked back to Garroth and told him I'd be hanging out with Gene for the rest of the night, he was going to start a fit so Gene took me away before he could do so.

He had his right arm on my shoulders, in his left he was holding my bags. "Are you wearing your ring?" I nodded. "Yeah I am, see?" I raised my left hand and showed him. He smiled slightly. "Good, when we're out together you should wear it. Actually, just wear it all the time, even if we're not out together." "Okay, sure. I don't mind, it's really pretty. Thanks again. Maybe some we're here I can get you something?"

"You don't have to-" "-I know Gene, but I want to. You didn't have to get me the ring but you did anyways. So, what do you want?" "I want you." I slowed down my walking pace and eventually stopped walking all together. I felt embarrassed, did he really just way that?

"Oi, why'd you stop walking come on Kitten." "I-I'm sorry what did you say you wanted?" "I said I wanted you." I was looking down slightly. "O-oh.."

He sighed. "Sorry, I know now probably wasn't the best time. Since you have so many people that like you." I looked up at him confused. "I do? Who??" He looked at me shocked. "Are you that naive (Y/N)?"

"Hey! You can't say you want me and then insult me jerk!" He shrugged. "Just forget I said anything alright? How about we go watch a movie until it's midnight." I nodded and followed him to the movie theatre.

When we got there we did the usual movie theatre things. Get tickets, get lite snacks, we were going to watch The New Grinch movie.

— A bit of a time skip —

"Hey, let's go." "Huh? The movie isn't over?" "Yeah but it's almost midnight, come on Kitten. We'll miss the fireworks." He picked up the wrappers and went to go throw them away at the garbage can at the end of the isle. He grabbed my bags, and then my hand and started walking.

I felt embarrassed again, I mean. What am I doing holding Gene's hand? He's a good looking guy and I'm, well. I'm okay at best. I sighed. No, no negativity come on. Get it together! You're pretty (Y/N)! Yeah.! I squeezed Gene's hand just a bit as I followed next to him.

He looked down at his watch, we were on the second floor, the roof was all the way opened and pyrotechnics operators were surely at the ready.

"Oh it's probably going to be really loud huh?" "It'll be pretty." "Good hearing? Who needs that?" Gene chuckled a little. We were still holding hands, it felt nice.

On the big monitor in the center it showed the countdown. Once it was at ten a lot of people joined in and started counting down. Once the countdown hit zero the fireworks went off!

There were so many and they all looked beautiful. "Hey Kitten?" "Hm?" I looked up at Gene. "Happy New Year~" "Happy Ne-!"

Gene was starting to lean in but stopped. His lips were close to mine, no it wouldn't be the first time I've kissed him but I'm still nervous. "Try to keep up, Kitten."

He put his soft lips on mine and started kissing me. I felt his hand let go of mine and move to the back of my neck, he wanted to deepen our kiss. I kissed him back as best as I could. His cologne was all I could smell in that moment.

I don't know what made me want to move my arms and place them around his neck but I did, I wanted more of this. I wanted more of him. He tasted sweet, a bit like vanilla. We both pulled apart. Ever so slightly panting.

"You kept up this time, good job." He really knows how to make me embarrassed. "Thanks I guess.?" "It was supposed to be a New Year's kiss but a make out session worked out better in my opinion."

I gave him a small smile. "Happy New Year Gene."

_________
Wanted to post this near the end of the day, sorry if I made you stay up to read this though.

I hope all of you had an amazing first day of 2019 and here's to many more! Also I was tagged so the next chapter will be me responding to that! Hopefully I'll get to that soon-

Thank you guys for making 2018 amazing for me and I hope this book or my One Shot book helped make your 2018 even just a bit better. Have a good day you guys!

Seriously you guys, thank you for everything! I'll 'see' you guys next week!

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

4.6K 350 56
CONTENT CONTAINS : MENTAL ILLNESS SEXUAL CONTENT DRUG USE VIOLENCE & STRONG LANGUAGE IF YOUR EASILY TRIGGERED OR UNCOMFORTABLE, DO NOT READ!! • " You...
54K 1.3K 32
*Heheheheheheh* It's my first day of collage! I'm so excited to see who my roommate is! Thought Aphmau. When she walked into her dorm she saw Lauran...
46.8K 781 29
Everye is Aphmau's twin sister. They were both home schooled together and have rarely left the house. They both play video games most of the time and...
841 52 27
oc x pdh