Runaway Love (A Mindless Beha...

By JeniyaEdwards

Heartbroken, with a little girl on the way. Olivia runs away from her crew that used to love her She ran away... More

Run Away Love (A Mindless Sequel)
Chapter 1 - Life isn't always what you think.
Chapter 2 - Moving Mountains.
Chapter 3 - Why can't I just let our so called "Love" Burn ?
Chapter 4 - Every happy life has an Heart Broken Ending.
Chapter 5 - What goes around comes around.
Chapter 6 - My Immortal Love for you.
Chapter 7 - Dancing is hot like Gasolina.
Chapter 8 - Searching For You.
Chapter 9 - The Good Girl has became a Tough Fighter.
Chapter 10 - Finally Found You..My Lover.
Chapter 11 - The Beast Within.
Chapter 12 - Real Bosses Talk & Hoes walk.
Chapter 13 - Impossible For Us.
Chapter 14 - The Battle Of Love.
Chapter 15 - Rolling Love around Like A Dice.
Chapter 16 - Dangerous Perez.
Chapter 17 - Dreams Fill Of Tears.
Chapter 18 - Calling The Storm Of Drama.
Chapter 19 - You think they'd know you. But they just met the real you.
Mini Chapter Of 20 - The Truth Lies On The Table.
Chapter 20 - The Truth Lies On The Table & So Do You.
Chapter 21 - Laugh At My Pain, Laugh At My Humor.
Chapter 22 - Seducing Daddy, Saves your Daughter.
Chapter 23 - Departed...From You.
Chapter 25 - Heartfilled Pain
Chapter 26 - Destiny Revoked (Part 1)
Chapter 27 (Part 2) - Love Gone Destructible.
Chapter 28 - Corpse Of Love.
Chapter 29 - Take Care.
Chapter 30 - Prom Night; Paris Love & Kisses
Chapter 31- No Bright Lights, No Pretty Smiles.
Chapter 32- I Miss You.
Chapter 33- Roman Dreams
Chapter 34- That girl who got her heart fooled.
Chapter 35 Ecstasy & Oxycodone (Part 1 of 3)
Chapter 36- Initiation. (Part 2)
Chapter 37- A sweet, deathly ending.

Chapter 24 - Painful Hopes

6.1K 134 55
By JeniyaEdwards

Chapter 24 – Painful Hopes.

Olivia’s P.O.V. –

I jump on my skateboard and continue skating. Why would Princeton do something like that? I thought, he would always love me? And little A'Mila?

I shake my head as a tear falls down. I wipe it away, but more come. I just give up and let them fall.

“Livi?” I turn around and see Ray. I sigh, frowing. “Why are you crying?” He asks me. I sigh and hop off my skateboard, I sit on the ground. I lean my head back on the skate boarding wall.

“ Princeton. “ I say. Ray glares at the ground.

“What did he do?”

“Go back to school….and you’ll see.” I say. Ray looks at me. He grabs my face and kisses me.

I gasp, he deepens the kiss. I kiss back for a second, then pull away. “Stop.” I say. Ray groans. He punches the wall.

“GOD! Why is this so hard!” He yells. Some parts on the skate wall cracks and bits of pieces falls. I look at Ray slowly.

“Ray, Calm down. Don’t be stupid.” I say. Ray looks at me. He walks to me, I stop at his chest. He looks down at me.

“If he dares makes you run away again. I’m going to kill him. Personally.” He says and Grabs my hand.  “Come on lets go back to school.” He says. I nod slowly.

( Different View)

Location: IN The hall. Time; 11: 30 A.M.

I walk to my locker, I’m still steaming hot with Prince. I can’t stand to even look at him right now. As I walk to my locker I see some girls standing there. And one of those girls is Violet.

Livi; Will you Move?

Violet: Um, No. (Stank Look)

Livi; Look, I tried to be nice, but now. (Steps to Her face) It’s getting annoying. Move, or get moved.

Violet smirked at me. She steps closer to my face. I ball up my fist. She wants me to beat the crap out of her. Maybe I should. I’m tired of her mouth. I glare hard at violet. She still is smirking, I’ll knock the smirk right off her face.

Devon: Don’t do it Violet. (Smirks) She don’t know nun’ down here in Louisiana.

Trent: Go On Lele. She don’t know what you might do.

Livi; Bit-

Prince: Why don’t you just go? You aint in Atlanta no more. You don’t rule this place no more. So bounce.

Violet: (Steps to livi’s face) Don’t you see it you aint wanted here.

??? : Don’t you see it, Your fake-ness is showing. (Pushes Violet)

Livi: Kiki?

Kiki; Now, Move. Or I’ll show you how to move. (Clenches Teeth) Which one?

Violet rolls her eyes and glare at me. She walks too me.

Violet: This isn’t over with.

Kiki; It is when I’m here. (Glares at Violet) Now get to stepping before, I show you how ATL get down.

Violet: (rolls eyes) Whatever. Ladies (Snaps Fingers) Lets go. (Looks at Kiki and Livi) Bye sluts.

Kiki: Haha, don’t let the door hit ya in the face. Oops it already did. Sorry.

Violet rolled her eyes and walks away. Prince looks at me and glares. He walks with Devon and Trent. I turn to Kiki. She smiles.

Livi: Thanks.

Kiki: Ehhh, like old times?

Livi: (Chuckles) I guess. (Hugs Kiki and walks while hugging her)

Kiki: You know, I can teach you how to box.

Livi: Your pushing it.

Kiki: (Chuckles) Worth it.

Location; In The Cafeteria, 1:09 P.M.

I see The gang sitting down at a table. I smile softly and walk to get my food. I stop when someone slaps me on my butt. I turn around and glare.

Livi: Don’t touch me.

Devon: (Smirks) Naw, I’ll do more.

Livi: (rolls eyes. She walks off too her lunch) Sick bastards.

I walk too the lunch table. I see Mel and Roc cuddling. Kiki and Rave flirting. New-new And Ray finally talking. I smile at them. Jay’lee making beats with Teri. Somi was playing arm wrestle with Prod. Ariah was giggling at Corahn. Everyone was getting along.

I sit down and look at everyone.

Livi: Hey Yall.

Everyone turns their heads to me and waves. Ray smiles at me.

Ray: Hey Livi.

Livi: You saw me hundreds of times today.

Ray: So?

New-new rolled her eyes and pulled out her drawing pad. Ray grabbed her drawing pad and ran.

New-new: COME BACK HERE! (Chases him)

I laughed at Them. God, Maybe I can trust some people.

Devon’s P.O.V. –

Location; Outside Of school, 3:20 P.M.

Devon: So what do you think?

Trent: Man, I don’t know. I mean, The fact is that. We friends with that faggot.

Devon: Look, he’s mad rich. So if he gets in jail, he can get himself out of jail. Man, is he got caught, he would only be in jail for a week or so. He got to be in the dope game.

Trent: I don’t know, something about him is…………………different.

Devon: Everyone’s different. Come on man, lets do this.

Trent: Ight man. I’ll do it.

Livi’s P.O.V.

I laugh at Ray. He starts doing the Moe Head Swag.

Ray: I be Moe Head Swaggin, I be Moe Head Swaggin’.

Livi: Ray, You doing it WRONG!

Ray: YOLO!

Livi: Saying it in the wrong way. (Chuckles and shakes head)

Ray: (Shrugs) Oh well.

We walk in silence. I look at Ray. He bites his lip, like he’s nervous.

Livi: So……… When Is Alex……..

Ray: On Sunday. (Holds back tears and keep walking)

Livi: You know, I’ll have your back through the whole time.

Ray: (hugs Livi by her waist) yeah, I know.

Livi: (smiles softly)

We walked on the bus, I find us being the first to make it. I smile when Mila runs in. She see’s me her whole face turns from Sad to Happy.

Mila: MOMMY! (Jumps In Livi’s arms)

Livi: Hey moma.

I kissed her on her head and smiled. Mila giggles and holds on to me tighter. I smile softly.

Livi: Mommy missed you.

Mila: Really? I missed you too Mami.

Livi: (Smiles)

Ray: I’m going to go spend time with Alex. Later  Livi. (Kisses her on the cheek in a friendly way)

I sat at the table with Mila. She pulls out her  Homework Folder. She pulls out this sheet.

Livi: Whats this?

Mila: I’m going on a field trip to The Zoo.

I smiled and read the paper.

Dear Ms. Minaj,

                                 Your daughter has a wonderful personality, and she’s very good in class. For the classes behavior, we decided that tomorrow at 8:00 A.M.However, We need your signature to have your permission. I hope you let your loving daughter come.

I sign the paper and kiss Mila. She smiles and starts with the rest of her homework. Kiki walks in with Rave, Somi, Teri and Jay.

Jay: Hey! Man, We got homework. On the first Day.

Teri: First off our first day, is The other’s kids regular day at school. We just started going to normal school in the middle of the semester.

Livi: Blame Keisha for that one.

Somi: Right, (Pulls out Pre Algebra Book) But it’s a good thing, I master it ALL!

The door opens revealing Dede. She has red eyes.

Livi: Dede, Whats wrong?

Dede: I found out where Diggy is…..

And with that, The TV New shows.

News: Atenttion all of Lousianna, A Young Celebrity boy, Daniel Simmons, Also known as Diggy, have been sent to the hostpital. He has a Gun shot in his side, a lot of bruises and when the ambulance found him, he was Tied up in a Storage building. He lost a lot of blood however, we’ll hope he make it. That’s all the information we have.

I gasped and looked at Dede. Rosie was sitting in Dede’s lap. The whole room was silent.

Dede’s P.O.V. –

My vison was blurry. I took a deep breath.

Dede: I’m going to visit Diggy. Anyone wants to come?

Rosie: I wanna see daddy! (Jumps On Dede)

I paused when Rosie said she wanted to see daddy. Was she talking about Diggy? Or My Step Dad? I took a deep breath, I pecked  Rosie on the forehead and looked at everyone else. Some of the other gang didn’t arrive but they’ll find out soon.

Livi: We’re all going, I’ll go get Ray. (Goes and get Ray)

Prince’s P.O.V. –

I smiled at Violet. She smiles back softly. I wrap my arms around her waist. She looks up at me. Her cheeks turns to a Red color. She’s actually really pretty. She has pretty thick hair, Lovely eyes, Their like a Blue color. She kinda looks at Ariah……

Prince: Hey, Lele, Whats your last name?

Violet: Milian.

I gasped,

Prince: Is Ariahna your twin sister?

Violet: You know where Ariah is?

Prince:  (Nods) Yes, She’s has a son and is dating Corahn, she’s my god sister.

Violet: (Thoughts: Hmmmmmm What if I made Ariah on my side? She’ll do it, I mean, she never says no to family? I am her sister. I always had her back. So yeah, She will. ) Princey?

Prince: Yeah baby?

Violet: Can you take me too your tour bus? I never been on one before.

Prince: Okay shawty. Lets go. Wait……I have a Daughter.

Violet: (Thoughts: Awwww, he’s a father figure) Reallly? Awww that’s so sweet!  Can I see her?

Prince: Yeah, She’s really nice. Her name is A'Mila.

Violet’s P.O.V.

We walk into this HUGE tour bus. I mean, its like a house!

Prince walks ahead of me up the stairs. I follow him. We walk into a room, that has skate boards, green paintings, baby writing and lots of drawing on the wall.

Prince: This is her room, but she must not be here.

Violet: Awww (pouts) That sucks.

Prince: (Chuckles) yeah, it does.

I look at Prince and smiles. He smiles back, leaning to my face. I stand on my tippy toes and kiss him on the lips.

Sparks flows around me. Light Bulbs and Shadows float around the room. Making The Room Turn dark. I smile inside.

Ariah’s P.O.V. –

I smile at Corahn. He smiles back. We walk on the bus with Dee on Cory’s back. I laugh as Dee slaps Cory on the head.

We walk into Dee’s Room. As We walk out, I see My sister stand infront of me. She smiles.

Violet: Hey! Ariahna I missed you! (hugs her)

I was shocked. I haven’t seen my twin since two years. That was when I had went to live with Mom.  Violet was the one to stay and live with her dad. Well my dad too, but still.  I look at Violet.

Ariah: Vio……….(Prounounced VIE).

Violet: Hey, A.

Ariah: I can’t believe this…..

Violet: Look, We need to talk its important. (Grabs her hand and pulls her into the bathroom) I need you on my side.

Ariah: What?

Violet: Livi is a rude, self centered girl. She yelled at me and said rude crap about me. She’s mad at me because I’m dating Princeton.

Ariah: (Chuckles) I should have known.

Violet: What?

Ariah: You’re a damn lier. I can’t believe you. My own sister. (Stank Look) Get out my face. Your not the girl I used to hang with.

Violet: (Shocked.) What?

Ariah: You heard me. Get Out of my face.

Violet: Fine, Pick sluts over your sister. Your lost. (Storms Out)

New-new’s P.O.V.

I walk into the tour bus and see its just about empty.  I walked into the living room. Half of the lights on the tour bus was off.

New-new: Where is everyone? (Turns on the light and find two boys standing there) Um Hi?

Devon: (Smirks) She’ll do, very good.

New-new: What are you going to do?

Devon: (Walks too her) Something pleasuring…

I feel arms around my waist. The lights blacks out. I scream, only finding my mouth covered. My clothes get ripped off. I get throw on the floor. When I open my mouth, Something Long goes in it.

I gag. I bite on it, but boy doesn’t scream, he punches me in the face. Blood runs down my face. The long thing gets shoved back in my mouth.

??? : Suck It NOW!

Tears down my eyes, I start sucking. A huge cock goes in my butt, I scream loud. A hand smashes into my face. Blood comes down more. Tears still in my eyes.  I suck whatevers in my mouth.

???: Uhhhhhh! Yes baby suck it harder. (Shoves New-new head deeper)

I gag but suck harder.  The only thing in mind is…….Ray Save me….

Livi’s P.O.V.

I walk on to the bus, I see the lights off.

Teri: (Flips On The lights and screams)

Everyone runs in the living. I cover Mila’s And Rosie’s Eyes. Ray tears up. New-new lays on the ground, naked, and drenched in blood. Not even breathing.

Ray grabs New-new’s body and holds her. Alex tears up as he see’s His mom.

Ray’s P.O.V. –

My Girl….My baby. The woman of my child, lays on the hospital bed. I have my hands in my head, crying my eyes out.

Alex walks too me. He grabs my arm and holds my hand. I look up and see Alex has tears in his eyes. He’s cryimg with me.

Alex:                    Daddy? Is mommy okay?

Ray: (Signs) I don’t know little man.

Alex: She’s gonnna be okay right?

Ray: I hope so.

The Doctor walks in. Everyone stands up. I rush to the Doctor. He looks at me with a sad look.

Doctor: I’m Sorry, Shanice, won’t be moving on. She lost a lot of blood. And there was a gun bullet in her side where her lungs are. We couldn’t get it out soon enough. She’s gone son. I’m very very sorry. (Shakes head and walks back into New-new’s Room)

I teared up. I can’t believe this. My love of my life………is dead……gone. Never coming back. Tears fell down. Alex grabbed my hand and shook it. I looked down at him.

Alex: Mommy’s okay?

I sighed and bended down to him. Alex rubbed his eyes and looked at me. I bit my lip.

Ray: No. She’s in heaven with God.

Alex burst in tears. I pick him up and start walking outside. Livi catches up with me. She grabs my hand. I look down at her. Mila walks with her, crying also. Livi frowns. Tears slip down her cheek.

We walk down the street to the tour bus. I drag my feet. Alex still is crying. We walk into My bedroom, I lay on the floor and let Mila, Alex and Livi sleep there, but I find Livi’s arms around my waist. I pull her into a hug. She cries with me.

All I can think is…

I’m Sorry I didn’t save you Shanice. I’m so sorry.

Livi’s P.O.V.

The Sun shines on our faces. I look up and see Ray’s arms are around me. I gasp and remember our crying. I find a spot of tears on Ray’s shirt and on my neck. I rub off the wet-ness on my neck and get up out the floor.

Mila and Alex are hugged up under eachother. I rush out the room and shower. I have a towel wrapped around me. I walk down to my room. I grabbed some Green Boy shorts, a Blue bra strap and Black tank top. I put my hair in a high ponytail and put on my Ray Bans.

I walk down the stairs and see Ray. I smile. He looks down and walks to me.

Ray: Hey,

Livi: (Holds his chin up) Ray, She’s in a better place.

Ray: (sighs) I know. (hugs Livi)

I rub Ray’s back. Alex walks in with Mila by his side. She holds his hand and sighs. Alex shakes his head and sits on the floor infront of the TV. Mila lays her head on his shoulder.

I walk too them and pick up Mila. She tears up and looks down, a tear slips her eye. Alex, He holds in his tears.

Alex: Daddy, don’t leave me.

Ray: I promise I will never leave you.

Alex: Promise?

Ray: With all my heart.

Alex: (Smiles and hops down.) I wanna show you something….. Mila?

Ray grabs my hand and Alex and Mila runs into the Second living room. Mila sits on the Piano stool. She starts to play.

Alex opens his voice and reveals this wonderful singing.

I’m Gonna make a change,

For once in my life,

It’s gonna feel real good, Gonna make a diffrerence gonna make it right.

As I turn up the collar on my favorite winter coat

The wind is blowin my mind

I see the kids in street, but not enough to eat,

Who am i? To be blind?

Pretending not to see,

Their summer disregard,

A broken bottle top,

And One man’s soul,

They follow each other on

The wind ya know,

‘Cause they got no where to go,

That’s why I want you to know,

I’m starting with the man in the mirror

I’m asking to change

His ways,

And no message,

Could have been any clearer,

If you wanna make the world a better place,

(If You wanna make the world a better place)

Take a look at yourself and make a change!

(Take a look at yourself and make a….CHANGE!)

Na nan a nan a ana nan a ana nan a ana na  na . Oh yeeeeah!

Alex stopped singing, Mila stopped playing. Both of them looked at us.

Alex: We want to do it for Mommy.

Ray: (bites his lip.)

If only Alex knew he was gonna die this Sunday. I frowned, and rubbed Ray’s back.

Ray: I’ll try son.

(That Sunday)

Ray’s P.O.V. –

I sat on the bed, ready for it all. I closed my eyes as Alex smiles. He’s eyes opens and their bright brown. He gets up out of bed.

Alex: Morning dwaddy. (rubs eyes)

Ray: Morning son.

He laid his head on my lap and played with my arm vain. I chuckled. He always had an interest with my muscles.

Ray: Alex?

Alex: (looks up) Yeah daddy?

Ray: (Whispers) I love you……

Alex smiled and closed his eyes. The next minute, his heart stopped beating…….Tears in my eyes. I kissed Alex’s head and slid out the bed. I rubbed Alex’s head and whispered.

Ray: Promise kept.

I walked into Livi’s Room. She looks up from her book. I weak smile.

Ray: He’s gone………

Livi: (Gets Up and hug Ray)

_

I walk up the ile. I see New-new’s and Alex vase. I sigh and kiss both vases. I smile softly and walk to the piano.

Ray, Alex promised me a song he wanted to sing for Shanice’s funeral, but he end up dying also……So I’ll be singing. Livi?

Livi walked to the piano and sat down, she played the beat just like Mila did.

I’m Gonna make a change,

For once in my life,

It’s gonna feel real good, Gonna make a diffrerence gonna make it right.

As I turn up the collar on my favorite winter coat

The wind is blowin my mind

I see the kids in street, but not enough to eat,

Who am i? To be blind?

Pretending not to see,

Their summer disregard,

A broken bottle top,

And One man’s soul,

They follow each other on

The wind ya know,

‘Cause they got no where to go,

That’s why I want you to know,

I’m starting with the man in the mirror

I’m asking to change

His ways,

And no message,

Could have been any clearer,

If you wanna make the world a better place,

(If You wanna make the world a better place)

Take a look at yourself and make a change!

(Take a look at yourself and make a….CHANGE!)

Na nan a nan a ana nan a ana nan a ana na  na

Livi stopped playing and everyone had tears in their eyes. I walked too the Vases and grabbed one of the ashes. Alex’s. I opened it and walked to the cliff. Livi pulled up her dress and walked with me. I poured out Alex’s ashes. The wind floated them around.

I smiled and whispered.

Ray: I love you son.

Livi looks at me, and grabs New-new’s vase. I shake my head and hold it.

Ray: I wanna hold onto this alittle longer.

Livi: (Nods) I understand. Its gonna be okay.

(The Next Day)

It was hard having to get up this morning,Keisha was nice enough to let everyone stay at home today. I got on my laptop and got on youtube.

I found a video of New-New’s and Alex’s funeral. I sighed and clicked on it. I gasped as I saw Me singing.  I didn’t know I could sing like that?

I looked at Livi. Her pretty Blue long dress that hung to the ground. Her long curly hair with Blond highlights. I don’t know why……… but I might be in love……..

But My heart belongs too, Shanice……

WOAH! Shocking !

I can’t belive Devon And Trent! Are they gonna put Prince in the dope game?

And Kiki finally stood up for her sister. Thank God!

 However, I hate that New-new AND Alex passed away. :'( Sad.

Seems Like Ray’s feelings are increasing for Livi eh?

But he can't let go of New - New.. Even more sad.

I can’t believe I wrote that much :O OMG! You like the long pages? Or the 3 pages? Hmmmmm?

Anyways, 26 Comments And 30 Votes!

Not Uploading til’ then.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

155K 2.4K 66
⚠WARNING: VERY CRINGE AND MESSY, MAJOR PLOTHOLES, I STARTED IT LIKE TWO YEARS AGO. ⚠ . Rose Woods has been with her foster father Jordan Lukes ever s...
1.8M 30.2K 66
Roses are such a beautiful part of our world, representing love and all that is good. They are meant to bring people together and bind them in happin...
147K 8K 50
Do dead people come back to life? And if yes, do they come back with new family? And what happens when they resurrect and they can't remember those w...
47.2K 1.6K 65
"I knew it.. I knew you were alive!", he breathes wryly. "I missed y..ou..", he breathed and stretches his arms to wrap around her but she steps back...