Beginning of a New Era

By klaroline-4ever

*Read the Auction first* It's the start of a new era, not only for the Mikaelsons but also for New Orleans. I... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49.
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100

40

1.2K 40 11
By klaroline-4ever

Nandi and many other witches from New Orleans have been feeling pressured by the Ancestors to hurt the Mikaelsons but for how much the witches want to be important again and to get rid of the Original family and their allies, they are also afraid of what would happen to them if they decide to do something definite. The witches feel tha if they hurt the Mikaelsons they will die without any mercy and if they don't hurt the Mikaelsons, they will suffer the consequences the Ancestors can give just like what they did to Davina. The Ancestors started to notice what was happening so they decided to start by the witches who are more vulnerable which means they have nothing to lose and will become great allies for the Ancestors.

Eventually the Ancestors were able to maintain contact with a powerful witch that had nothing to lose and also wanted to get rid of the originals because she wanted to live without any vampires around, all thanks to what happened in the past.

Today was another day the witch was contacting with the Ancestors but this day would be much more than just another day.

The witch chanted some Latin words and when open the eyes faced one of the Ancestors, one that has been contacting with for some time now.

"Hello, my Child! I and every ancestor sees everything you and other witches do. We are happy with your believes and with your loyalty. You're one of the people who have more potential and can help you the most."

"I'll do whatever you need. Whatever it takes to get rid of the Mikaelsons." The witch said.

"We are glad to have you on our side but you need to slow down. This is a war and sometimes in wars there's innocent people who need to die so justice will be made."

"What do you mean?"

"Our plan includes bringing someone from the dead. One has to die so the other can resurrect." The Ancestor said.

"Can you promise me your plan will work and the Mikaelsons will suffer?"

"Believe me. They will know what pain truly is."

"Then I'll do it. When this started I knew many witches would die for this greater good. Please do everything in your power to kill every original."

"Don't worry. Our plan will work and no one will ever suffer like you did."

"Good. No one deserves to go back home to find their family dead." The witch said remembering when saw the parents and siblings with vampires bites and with no blood left in their bodies.

"Our plan will work, Young one." The Ancestor said.

The witch grabbed a knife and cut the wrists, not feeling a thing, simply feeling the blood leaving the body, it felt relaxing and slowly the eyes closed.

And as the witch die someone got back from the dead wearing the witches body.

"Let's go back to work." Said with a smirk.

***

Klaus was now in his office trying to figure out what to do because in the last hours every single hour one of his minions are killed with werewolf bites and then they are spelled with wolfsbane so Klaus won't be able to touch them nor can they let Klaus's blood stay in their system.

"Nik... How are you... considering what's been going on?" Caroline asked.

"Not great." Klaus said. "Yesterday, everything was fine. I even sang karaoke with you. And today I wake up to find out every hour on the hour one of my minions dies."

"We will figure out who's behind this."

"Caroline, this is the werewolves and witches joining forces. My minions are dying with werewolf bites and they are spelled so we won't be able to touch them and simply feel vervain and wolfsbane. And I can't do anything." Klaus said because he wanted to kill every werewolf and witch but he knew how against Caroline would be about that and he was afraid that him being reckless could make her leave him and he didn't know what would be of him without Caroline, the person who brings the best in him.

"Nik, I'm sorry. But we will figure this out. Besides, you don't need to be here alone, you have your siblings, our friends and me. I'm here for you no matter what."

"Please, don't leave me. Promise me you'll stay by my side always and Forever." Klaus whispered making Caroline making her get caught by surprise and smile because she was very happy that Klaus wanted her by his side for such a long time and also because she knew how much it meant for him Always and Forever.

"I promise I'll stay by your side Always and Forever. You're stuck with me." Caroline said with a small smile, making Klaus smirk and kiss her passionately.

In the living room, Bonnie was trying to find out who did all this, while Elijah tried to talk with Klaus's minions to calm them down but it didn't work.

"Something feels different about the balance of Earth." Bonnie whispered to Kol,

"Different? Do you think that's the doing of the Ancestors?" Kol asked because it took happening something very powerful to have the balance of Earth different.

"I don't know... But I can't put my finger on what happened. I just think it will happen something way worse than what's happening." Bonnie whispered afraid.

"I won't let anything happen to you, darling."

"What about you? I'm afraid I'll lose you." Bonnie whispered because after Jeremy's death she felt like she couldn't get attached to anyone but Kol stopped her from believing that and made her see that she deserved to be with someone after Kol, that she deserved to be loved again.

For Bonnie, Kol wasn't just a simple boyfriend, Kol was her friend, her confident, her partner in crime, he was everything she might need him to be and she didn't know how she would deal if something would happen to Kol.

"Bonnie Bennett, you will not lose me. You're stuck with me." Kol said and kissed Bonnie.

AN: Hey guys! What are you thinking of the story so far? Who do you think it came back from the dead? I'm still not sure who will be so if you have suggestions, I'm all for it. I have no chapters written ahead so I'm not sure how it will be from now on nor how often I'll be able to update.

And thank you so much for all the support you've been giving me. It's thanks to you that I'm on the ranking and I'm on 173 place of 5.3k stories about Originals and might not sound like much but for me it is and I wanted to thank all of you for being so supportive. And remember this story is also yours and I'm always happy to know your requests, suggestions and opinions.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.1K 919 11
The unexpected second child of Bella and Edward Cullen, twin of Renesmee Cullen, Venus-Rose Cullen is completely different from her family. Instead o...
215K 4.7K 58
She's the daughter of the oldest hybrid in the world, Niklaus Mikaelson. Her father is the King of New Orleans, and her mother is the Queen of the w...
237K 8.8K 24
☽ 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐝 𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧 ☾ ...
20.8K 563 20
I do not own these characters, those rights go to Julie Plec. Caroline grew up with the Mikaelsons, when they were human. Caroline and Rebekah a...