Them (completed)

DakedaShanay tarafından

Shanay: Whoever says marriage is easy. They are lying. Actually, now I can see why people divorce. It's not... Daha Fazla

Prologue: HER (part I)
Prologue: HER (Part II)
Chapter 1: Them
Chapter 2: Her
Chapter 3: Him
Chaper 4: Her
Chapter 5: Them
Chapter 6: Her
Chapter 7: Him
Chapter 8: Her
Chapter 9: Them
Chapter 10: Him
Chapter 11: Him
Chapter 12: Her
Chapter 13: Them
Chapter 14: Him
Chapter 15: Her
Chapter 16: Her
Chapter 17: Him
Chapter 18: Them
Chapter 19: Him
Chapter 20: Her
Chapter 21: Her (part I)
Chapter 21: Her (part 2)
Chapter 23: Him
chapter 24: Her
Chapter 25: Him
Chapter 26: Her
Chapter 27: Her
Chapter 28: Him
Chapter 29: Her
Chapter 30: Him
Chapter 31: Her
Epilogue: Him

chapter 22: Him

404 15 0
DakedaShanay tarafından

Chapter 22: HIM

I was finally getting intimate with my wife and someone had to ruin it. When I turned around to find my older brother coming in the door I was ready to kill him. He looked around and noticed our clothes on the floor and me half naked.

He had the nerve to ask, “Did I just interrupt something.”

“Yes,” I hollered. “What the hell are you doing here Vincent?”

He was making me regret giving him a key to my house. Vincent lived 30 minutes away and I was finding it hard to comprehend why the hell he was in my house. I was pissed.

“I need a place to crash at.”

That’s when I notice his suit case.

Last time I check Vincent lived with his wife and two kids. He didn’t have an overnight bag with him. He had a large suit case like he was planning to stay for a month.

I did not feel like looking for my shirt so I just zipped my pants and gestured for him to follow me to my office, which was adjacent t to the dining room. He shut and locked the front door then trailed behind me. I sat on top of my desk and he took a seat in a chair.

“What’s going on Vincent.”

“It kills me to come to my younger brother for help but man I don’t have anywhere else to go.” He lowered his head. “Keke is leaving me.”

Keke is his wife. They got married when Vince was 20 and she was 18 because Keke was pregnant with their first son. I knew that was a bad idea but Vince was convinced it was the right thing to do. If Keke was kicking him out he really didn’t have anywhere to go. Our younger brother Kevin leaved in Philly. We never had parents seems how all three of us were orphans. Kevin and I bounced from foster home to foster home together. We didn’t even know about Vincent until I was 14 and Kevin was 13 at the time. Vincent was 19 years old and he’d been searching for us for years. Kevin and I had each other and Vincent had nobody so he go into trouble a lot. Vincent was always in trouble with the law; he did and sold drugs when he was young. Kevin and I went to college while Vincent dropped out of high school and got his GED two year later. Kevin is a general surgeon and I’m a lawyer while Vincent takes out people’s trash. I’m not trying to compare but Vincent had it rough until he found us.

“Man whats up?”

“I don’t love Keke.” I wasn’t surprised by his words. “I never really did. It was just the right thing to do by getting married. That is not an excuse for my behavior but I found someone else. I’ve been seeing her for a while and Keke found out. I really do care about this other girl but…..” he trailed off.

“What,” I pushed.

“It’s Logan’s wife.”

I was speechless. I just stared at him for a while. How was I to react to that? My brother is screwing Logan’s ex wife. This could not be good. He just made my friendship with Logan more complicated than it already is.

“Please say something,”

That’s when all the anger came out, “You too old to be doing stupid ass shit like this. You better go get yourself tested too because that girl has been sleeping with a lot of other men and she gave her ex husband an STD.”

“I already know about all the men she’s been sleep with. I’ve already gotten test and I’m clean. What do you mean ex husband?” he asked.

“How long you been seeing her?” I asked.

“About six months,” he informed me.

“She told you about all that other stuff but she didn’t tell you her and Logan are divorce and have been for like four months?” I asked.

“She didn’t tell me that.”

“The girl is a liar,” I informed her.

“I don’t care. She’s the only girl who has ever believed in me. While Keke is telling me I’m good for nothing Tonya has been encouraging me to take class and put my math skills to use. You of all people should know what that’s like. Shay believed in you when you didn’t believe in yourself.”

Vincent sounded like he more than just cared for her. He loved her. A part of me was sick but the other part was worried about my brother sanity.

“She’s the reason why we lost Renee,” I informed my brother.

I never told my brother what had happened that night. I just told him our baby died. But I had a feeling Tonya told him.

“She told me and I’m so sorry.”

What the hell was I to do with this information? Logan had a right to know but I didn’t want to be the one to tell him bad news again.

“She’s pregnant. Are you the father?”

“I don’t know.”

“What are you going to do with your life man?” I asked him.

Sometimes I felt like the oldest sibling instead of the middle child. I was always cleaning up Vincent’s mass. I was always getting him out of jams.

“I’m taking accounting classes.”

My eyebrows went sky high. Vince always claimed school was not for him. He never wanted to go. He didn’t want to study or read text books.

“Tonya convinced me to do it. She also helped me get a job torturing trouble youth in math,” Vince explained.

If Tonya could get this man to change his life around I was really starting to think differently about her. Tonya was making him a better man. That’s something I thought no one could do. Vince has always been great in math. He can do math in his head without a calculator and he never did anything with it. As much as I encouraged him to go to school and he never did.

“I can’t believe I’m saying this but if she makes you want to be better man that’s a keeper,” I informed him. He nodded. “You know where the guest room is. I’m going to sleep.”

I exited my office and went to the master bed room. I want to see if Shay was okay and that was it. I really wasn't in mood to finish what we started in the kitchen. I had too much to digest. On the way to the master room I picked up our clothes that were on the floor. When I walked into the master bedroom my wife was under the covers with her eyes closed.

I kissed her on the forehead but before I could leave she said, “Sleep in here.”

I took of my pants off and got in bed next to her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I woke up in the morning I was expecting to see my wife’s beautiful face. She wasn’t there but I did hear the shower running. I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and use the bathroom. It was nice to hear my wife hum a Beyonce song. She always hummed when she was in the shower. I brushed my teeth while I watched the outline of Shay’s body. I was dying for her to slide the shower door back and step out naked and dripping with water.

Instead as I rinsed the tooth paste out my mouth she called for me to hand her a towel. I wanted to see her body so I stood in front of the shower with the towel opened in my arms. She stepped out of the shower and I wrapped the towel around her.

“Who was at the door last night?” she asked as I trailed behind her as she walked out the bathroom.

“Vincent.”

“Is he okay?” she asked as she took a seat on the bed.

I took that time to explain the while Tonya thing. When I finished the story her mouth was wide open. Clearly she was surprised.

“Whoa!” was all she could said. “How do you feel about this?”

“Maybe she’s okay for him because he’s going to school now and trying to do better.”

“I don’t think Tonya needs to jump into a relationship that fast,” She informed me.

Honestly I didn’t want to talk about them. My wife was half naked it front of me. My mind was really only on one thing. By the way Shay was looking at my groin she could tell. I put my hand in front of my penis so she wouldn’t see my erection.

“I already seen it so don’t hide it,” she joked.

She got up to go to the dresser and retrieve her lotion. I wanted her so badly I just walked up behind her and started to kiss her on her neck. She let out a soft moan and I grow harder. I pulled the towel down and revealed her sexy body. I began to message her breast while kissing her neck.

“I want to make love to you,” I said in her ear.

“I want you,” she said through moans.

We spent another hour rolling around on the bed making love. I could have kept going but Shay was exhausted by then. We both lay on our back breathing heavily.

“I can go again,” I joke.

“Save that for later,” she said.

The fact that she wanted to have sex with me later excited me even more. I wanted to make up for lost times.

“Now I need another shower,” she informed me.

“I’ll join you.” She laughed. “This probably not the best time to tell you this but I gotta tell you sooner than later.”

Shay leaned up on her elbow and said, “What is it?”

“I have to move to New York.”

Shay didn’t say one word to me. She just got up and went to the bathroom.

“Shay,” I called out to her.

She slammed the door shut. When she got out of the shower again she didn’t want to talk. She kept say, “just let me think Chris.”

So I took my shower and gave her space. When I got out of the shower Shay had already left out. Vincent was in the kitchen making bacon and eggs.

“Shay left?” I asked him even though I already knew the answer.

“Yea.”

I took bacon from of his plate then took a seat on the bar stool across from him.

“Did she say where she was going?”I asked.

“No but what’s up little brother?”

“I’m moving to New York,” I informed him.

“She doesn’t want to leave?” He asked.

“Nope. What are you doing today?” I asked.

“I have to pick up the kids from school then I’m going to take them to the youth center with me.” I nodded. “Why would you tell your wife about New York after sex.” I raised my eyebrows. “I heard y’all so I’m guessing you told her after.”

“I was trying to tell her while she was in a good mood.” Vincent laughed at me. “Were we that loud?”

“Very.” He laughed.

“I gotta go to work. I’ll see you later.”

As soon as I walked into my office I saw Logan setting behind my desk.

“What up man,” I asked him as I looked at the post its that were on my desk. My secretary Jackie left me notes telling me who called.

“Lisa called three times,” Logan informed me as I sat on my desk.

Lisa is very persistent and she will not give up. I had to come clean to my wife about her before Lisa twisted the truth. Shay had to hear it from me first.

“I swear I’m not seeing her anymore. She just keeps calling and I cut things off not that anything was going on.” I explained to him. “I gotta tell Shay before Lisa does and you know how crazy that girl is.” Logan nodded his head. I was sure he didn't come into my office to talk about me. “What's up?”

“Today Tonya told me the baby is most likely not mines because she was pregnant before we had sex.” Logan blurted out. “I’m relieved.”

I was debating whether I should tell him about Vincent and Tonya. He didn’t want to be with her so if I told him about them it shouldn't hurt. At least I want to believe it wouldn’t hurt.

“Vincent came to see me last night,” I started off.

“If you’re about to tell me Vincent is screwing my ex wife I already know and have known for some time now. I just wanted to see if you were going to tell me. It took you long enough.”

“I just found out last night but how did you find out.”

“I had Tonya followed remember.”

“What was this a test. What the hell?” I asked him.

“How long did it take for you to tell me my wife was cheating on me,” Logan said with a distasteful tone.

I see he was still salty about that. I should have told him right away but my wife told me not too. She was convinced Tonya should tell Logan instead of me.

“I’ve apologized over and over for that. That was my mistake.”

“Yea my bad. I just wanted to tell you Tonya is out of my life for real now.”

I don’t know whether to be happy about that or disappointed because now she’s going to go back to my brother. Once a cheater always a cheater. I hope my brother knew what he was getting into. I don't have time to nurse two broken hearts by the same woman.

Logan left my office and five minutes after that in walks Lisa. I don’t have time for her bullshit. I crossed my arms and gave her a hard glare. Clearly she wanted something so I was going to have to hear her out if I wanted her out of my office and out of my life. Who the hell let her in here anyway?

“It’s about time I got your attention,” she said as she stood to her feet.

That’s when I notice her swollen stomach. I hope she was not try to play the daddy card with me because I know for sure I wasn’t the father. I mean I was a hundred and fifty percent sure her baby was not mine. I haven't father any children unless my wife is pregnant.

“What do you want,” I said in a hard tone.

“I’m pregnant.” I shrugged my shoulders because that had nothing to with me. “I wonder how your wife would act if I told her about those hotels.”

I was beyond pissed but I had to remind myself to keep my cool. I was not going to let Lisa intimidate me. She and I both knew damn well I was not the father of her child. So why would she want to go to my wife. She wanted something.

“What do you want?” I asked her.

I wasn’t going to let her lying ways destroy the relationship I have built with my wife. No one would take that away from me again.

“Money,” she said simply.

I knew that was it. It’s always money involved when it comes to a girl like her.

“How much,” I asked

“50 thousand for now.”

“Are you insane,” I hollered. “I’m not giving you that.” She gave me an evil look. “get out of my office.”

“I’ll go straight to your wife,” she hollered.

It didn’t matter how many threats she throw my way I was not giving her 50 thousand dollars. Just because she went that high I’m not giving her a dime.

“Go right ahead,” I said calling her bluff. “Right after you do that I will make sure you never get another job and I’ll tell yours sister about the affair you had with her husband.”

Lisa loved her sister but she claims she made a mistake when she slept with her sister’s husband. If her sister, the one who’s taking care of her broke unemployed ass, finds out about the affair Lisa would have nothing. Lisa’s the kind of girl who likes the finer things in life so she wouldn't give that up.

She stormed out of my office without another word. I figured she would be keeping her mouth shout.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

379K 11.1K 47
Sitting down on the soft king size mattress I ran my fingers threw my hair in frustration and undo the first two of my buttons while removing my tie...
4.3K 441 17
"Listen to me Qurratul Ayn, before you go, I want to know; did I ever offend you? Is my love for you too little?" I can feel his hand hovering over m...
141K 4.3K 35
******completed****** A man of 5.9 height is walking through the glass door. He was wearing a black suit. The driver opened the door of his BMW. The...
557K 13.3K 42
The person I've dedicated my whole life to was standing in front of me holding his mistress's hand asking me to leave My chin trembled as I tried to...