Chapter 21: Her (part 2)

Authors Note: Just a warning this part of the chapter has sexual content in it. Immature minds should not read.

_______________________________________________________________________

By the time Chris and I left the party is was two in the morning and we were a little intoxicated by then. We didn’t make it home until three because we made a stop at 7 11 for slurpee’s. I went straight for the kitchen when we walked through the door. I grabbed a bag of chips and hoped on the counter in-between the stove and the microwave. Chris sat on a stool at the island facing me with an apple in his hand. We were both hungry.

“Tonight was entertaining,” Chris said after he took a bit of his apple.

“I had fun,” I informed him. “The room is still spinning so I guess my night is not over yet.” Chris laughed as he took another bit of his apple. “I feel so sorry for Tonya. I wanted her to hurt as much as I did when we lost Renee but to see her today I wanted to take it back.”

“She doesn’t deserve your sympathy.”

She probably doesn't deserve my sympathy but I still felt sympathy for her.

“Pass the bag of chips,” Chris added.

“Come get them,” I teased.

Chris got off the stool to get the bag of chips but I put them behind my back so he couldn’t reach them. I was still teasing. He wrapped his arms around my waist to grab the chips and as soon as he put his hand on the bag my lips touched his. Chris forgot about the chips and placed his hands on my face. As I wrapped my arms around his neck I dropped the bag of chips somewhere on the kitchen floor. I wrapped my legs around his back and deepen the kiss. While still kissing him I pulled his tux jacket off and dropped it on the floor. As I unbutton his white shirt he started to kiss me on my neck. His kissed felt so good I couldn’t even finish unbuttoning his shirt. I went limp as he kissed my neck. While he kissed my neck he reached under my dress and ripped my tong off. I wanted him so bad.

He pulled away from me and looked into my eye’s. He’s eye’s were full of lust, he wanted me as much as I wanted him.

He pulled me closer to the edge of the counter and lifted my legs. He sent a trail of kisses from my thigh to my inner thigh. As soon as his tongue touched my inner thigh I arched my back and throw my head back. Moan after moan escaped my lips as he buried his head between my legs. I placed my hand on the top of his head and pulled him in closer.

“yes,” I moan. “Just like that.”

“You like that,” He said from under my dress.

“I’m about….” I didn’t even get to finish my statement because my body began to shake as my orgasm took over. I let out a loud moan while holding on to the top of Chris’ head. Once the euphoria sensation passed I open my eyes to find Chris face to face with me. He had a grin on his face going from ear to ear.

“Glad to know I can still do that.” Chris smiles.

“Make love to me,” I whispered.

Chris lifted me up off the counter and helped me to the floor. He unzipped my dress while we kissed and walked towards the steps. I was trying to make it to our room but I fell on the steps. Chris and I were too busy trying to get each others clothes off that we didn’t care. I had removed his shirt and he pulled off my dress. He was about to undo his pants when we heard a knock at the door.

“Ignored it,” Chris ordered me as he undid his pants.

He stuck his length in me and I let out a moan. Before we even knew it the front door was opening. I pushed Chris off of me and ran for the room.