Chapter 28: Him

Chapter 28: Him

I had been on bed rest for 3 weeks. I spent my Christmas and New Years in bed, it really sucked. That was three weeks of the Fresh Prince of BelAir and Martin reruns. I've seen more reruns than I can take. When week Three came around I was ready to get out of the house and feel the sun on my face.

“You have a doctors appointment,” Shay said with excitement as she entered the master bedroom.

I was more excited for this appointment then anyone else. I was tired of laying in the bed and eating candy.

“I hope he says I can get out of this bed,” I informed her as she took a seat on the bed.

Shay and I really haven't talked about the events that happened in Dr. Willis office before she tried to kill Shay. We've talked a lot about Dr. Willis and her crazy personalities. Thanks to her, I will never talk to another shrink again. It was all Logan's idea anyway. However, we haven't talked about us or Lisa or the lie she told me about Logan. I think Shay's has been avoiding those topics.

“Let talk,” I finally said.

“About.”

“Us,” I informed her.

“Is Lisa pregnant with your child.” I raised me eyebrows then she added, “I over head a conversation you two were having in your office.”

“I apologize about that but I promise you that is not my child. I have never slept with her and we can have a test done if you want...”

“I believe you,” She cut in.

“I think the thong you found in my bag was Lisa's.” Shay had a pissed off look on her face before she could open her mouth I said, “let me explain.” She nodded her head. “I did call Lisa to get together at the hotel but like I told you I didn't go through with it. So I sent her a Gucci bag as an apology for leading her on but she does not take no for an answer. She's been calling none stop and leaving things on my car and in my bag. I've found condoms in my bag and her shirt. That's all my fault and I'm begging for forgiveness. I am so sorry.”

“I forgive you,” she said and she meant it.

I was beyond surprised. Shanay does not give up a fight that easily but she was now. I was expecting her to try and hit me but she was calm.

“When you got shot I thought that was it.” A tear dropped from her eye's and I grabbed a hold of her hand. “We both made mistakes and I really do want to move past this and get back to us.”

I leaned up and passionately kissed Shanay.

“I want to move past all this but one thing.” Shay's eyebrows roused. “You kind of mess up my friendship with Logan.”

“I'm sorry but Logan forgave you for hitting him,” Shay pleaded.

“That's not what I mean. I haven't talk to Logan since I hit him. After what you said I don't think I want you around him. My trust for him has gone down,” I explained to her.

Before I was cool with Logan and Shay being friends. But after her little stunt I think they are too close. Shit like friends taking each others girls really do happen I will be damned if I let that happen.

“Believe me when I say Logan would never do that to you. I kissed him and he pushed me away quickly. You can trust Logan. I don't want your friendship to be different with him. He's your best friend and just a friend to me. I have bests friends already. I go to them first most of the time,” She explained.

“Let just move past all this,” I pleaded.

Shay kissed me then went to hope in the shower. It felt good to be getting my wife back. I really wanted to talk to her about New York but I did not want to bring down her mood.