Chapter 25: Him

Chapter 25: HIM

I arrived at Dr. Willis office ten minutes before Shay. I was already pissed. Early today Lisa showed up at my office again claiming she was going to tell my wife she's caring my child. There was no way in hell I was anyone’s baby father unless my wife was pregnant. I have never slept with Lisa nor will I ever sleep with her. Lisa knows this so I don’t understand why she would fabricate a lie like that. Leading Lisa on in the way I did was wrong and planning to have an affair on my wife was worse. But I have never cheated on my wife and have no intention to cheat on Shay. I did get a hotel on two different occasions but I could never fully go throw with it. I apologized to Lisa for leading her on with a gifts. I wish I could take it all back. I had to come clean to my wife before Lisa got to her. I was starting to think Lisa was crazy and obsessed. Before I came to Dr. Willis' office I stopped at the police station to file a complaint and see if Lisa could have strangled my wife or hired someone to do it. I can't see Lisa as a killer but people can surprise you. Tonya proved that right a long time ago.

“How is married life?” Dr. Willis asked.

Dr. Willis was always so nice to me. I felt bad that I was here to tell her this was our last session. I think Dr. Willis was a great therapist. Eventually we wouldn’t need her anymore and I’m still moving to New York in two months so I wouldn’t be seeing Dr. Willis anyway.

“It’s going good. We’re thinking about ending therapy,” I informed her.

She didn’t look too happy about that either. I don’t understand why she would look hurt. Eventually, therapy would have to end.

Before Dr. Willis could say anything Shay walked in. She took the seat next to me and for some reason I got the feeling she was pissed about something. Shay was smiling but I could see right pass her fake smile. She was mad about something and I was praying Lisa had not gotten to her before I could.

“Christopher just told me your thinking about ending therapy,” Dr. Willis asked Shay with her soft spoken tone.

I could tell she was a little uncomfortable around Shay after the last incident.

“This is our last session,” Shay informed Dr. Willis rudely.

Dr. Willis pushed her glasses up on her noise then said, “Ok well how are you feeling about your husband lately,” Dr. Willis asked.

“I have a confession to make but first I need to ask Chris a few questions,” Shay said then turned her head to face me. “Have you ever cheated on me?”

I was starting to feel like Lisa had gotten to her already. Weather she did or she didn’t I still had to come clean to Shay. If we really want to succeed everything had to be on the table. I didn’t want to tell her in Dr. Willis office but since she was asking the question here I should just get it over with. I was hoping Dr. Willis could calm her down if she got angry.

“I never cheated on you,” I informed her. Then I added, “But I had plans too.” Shay’s face turned up which wasn’t a good sign. “The truth is I thought about cheating on you on numerous occasions. I’ve booked a hotel with Lisa twice but I could never go through with it. I could never hurt you in that way,” I explained.

Shay didn’t look too happy still. I was wrong for trying to have an affair but I never did so that had to account for something.

“You kiss her?” shay asked.

I lowered my head and said, “yes,” lowly.

“Did she suck you dick.” My eyebrow roused. Then she added, “did she put her mouth on your penis?”