Beginning of a New Era

By klaroline-4ever

*Read the Auction first* It's the start of a new era, not only for the Mikaelsons but also for New Orleans. I... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49.
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100

31

1.4K 40 10
By klaroline-4ever

The Mikaelsons, Stefan, Caroline, Elena and Bonnie were now in the Quarter, enjoying the fact that Davina was alright which meant for now thins were awful.

Klaus took Caroline to their room so they could speak in private.

"Love... I wanted to thank you for how you've been always here for me. Not just when Davina was feeling down and I had no idea what to do to help Marcellus. In everything... You've always been there for me. I don't know what I did to deserve your trust, your loyalty and, most of all, your love."

"Nik..."

"Please, let me finish, Love." Niklaus said, making Caroline Shut her mouth and nodded so he could continue. "I have done so many terrible things during my existence, I've became someone the most feared creature walking among the earth, and I have always been proud of being the big bad wolf... but with you... with you I don't want to be the big bad wolf, I don't want to be the most feared creature. I want you to see me as someone who can do right by you, who can protect you and who loves you more than anyone ever did. I might have done many awful things but I don't have any intentions of doing anything that could hurt you in any way, when it comes to you, my intentions are pure and all I want is to make you feel happy and loved. Make you see the ravishing and astonishing woman you are. I love you and I'll always be there for you. Always and Forever."

"Always and Forever." Caroline repeated and kissed Niklaus.

They looked at each other and smiled, enjoying being together without worrying about what might happen next, something that they haven't been able to really enjoy lately.

"I'm sorry for the way I acted." Caroline sighed. "I shouldn't have gone talk with Jackson and Nandi behind your back. I thought that I had to solve that because this all started with me being kidnapped but I was wrong... We are together and if I knew you were getting yourself in a place you could've die, I would get also pretty upset because I... I just can't picture my future without you. I love you, Niklaus Mikaelson. You're always saying how you're lucky to have me and how you have no idea what you did to deserve me but... I'm also very lucky to even have you looking twice at me, let's not even talk about you wanting to be with me. I know I changed for the better once I turned into a vampire but I never thought and I still don't think that I deserve to be with someone so loving and protective and who makes me feel like a Queen... I've always felt like the back-up and you changed that, you made me feel noticed and what was like to be The One. I promise I'll always be here for you. Always and Forever."

*Meanwhile*

Elijah and Elena were in the library because Elena wanted to talk with Elijah in private.

"Is everything alright?" Elijah asked.

"Everything's fine." Elena said with a small smile. "I just wanted to thank you for how you've been." Elena said and before Elijah could say anything, she kept talking. "I know that you were just being the great boyfriend you always are but... I've been very stressed lately with Davina being unconscious and Bonnie being so overwhelmed without me being able to help her and... you simply stay by my side, staying calm, being my rock, like you always are. You know, I used to think that I should be in a relationship with someone who gives me happiness and passion but you give me so much more than that, you give me support, respect, trust, love... You give me everything I need even when I don't know I need it. What's been going on would probably make me way more overwhelmed but I had you by my side and that was what made me keep going without falling completely apart."

*Meanwhile*

Bonnie took Kol to their bedroom so they could talk in private.

"Is someone in the mood?" Kol asked with a smirk, making Bonnie roll her eyes.

"I wanted to talk to you in private."

"Should I be worried?" Kol asked now with a serious face, not knowing if what Bonnie had to say was going to be good or bad.

"No." Bonnie said with a small smile. "I just wanted to thank you... You stayed by my side, you stopped me from getting overwhelmed, you didn't let me sacrifice my well-being for Davina, you didn't let me go crazy over this like I usually did. You read all kinds of books to help me in whatever way you could possibly do." Bonnie smiled to him and added. "You're the best boyfriend I could ask for. I love you... so much."

"I love you so much too." Kol said, making Bonnie smile and they kissed.

"Thank you for always being so caring, understanding, loving and supportive. You've been my rock longer than I'd like to admit and I can't describe how thankful I am for having you in my life." Bonnie said and Kol kissed her.

"I'm just trying to be the man you deserve. You're such an incredible woman, Bonnie Bennett. You're beautiful, feisty, caring, supportive, kind, selfless. You deserve the perfect man. I might not be perfect but I'm trying to do my best for you. In fact, you make me be my best self." Kol said and they kissed.

*Meanwhile*

Rebekah asked Stefan to talk in private so they went to the office.

"Is everything okay?" Stefan asked.

"Yeah... I just... I wanted to thank you..." Rebekah said, feeling a bit nervous. "I might not have a big connection with Davina but I had to see Marcel being hurt and I still care about him... You... You instead of getting jealous, making scenes or even ignore me, you stayed by my side, you showed me you care about me and you didn't use anything that was happening to get something to happen between us. Thank you... there was times I was vulnerable and you were there for me but you didn't let me take things further than they should. I have no idea what I did to deserve all the caring and patience you've been giving me but I really appreciate it."

"Rebekah, I was there for you because I wanted to be there for you. And I would never use your vulnerability to make things go further than they should. I want you to be with me because you want to and not because you feel upset." Stefan said and Rebekah kissed him, catching him off guard.

"I do like you. Don't doubt that." Rebekah whispered.

"I'm not going to give up on you just like that." Stefan whispered as he rest his forehead in hers, enjoying being close to her, he let his hands move to her lower back and pull her closer to him while feeling her hands on the back of his neck.

Stefan and Rebekah stayed like that, enjoying being so close to each other, looking at each other's eyes and glancing from times to times each other's lips while feeling each other's breaths on their faces.

AN: Hey guys! I have a question that has nothing to do with this but I'm just curious.
There's any TVD/TO/Legacies fanfic contests that's about every single couple and character? I know there's a few wattpad accounts that are about TVD/TO/Legacies universe and they have many contests about fanfics but I've noticed that usually they use fanfics that is about one TVD character and an OC which will be the love interest and I was actually wondering if you knew about any account that has a contest where has those kinds of fanfics for this universe but also with ships, not only Klaroline but also Kennett and Kolvina, Stebekah, Stelena, Steferine, Bamon, Konnie, Mabekah, etc. you know, a contest where people could chose the best fanfic for whatever ship they wanted and not just a fanfic with Elena's twin and Klaus or something like that, one that could include all ships, all characters. I sometimes go looking because I'm sometimes curious to find fanfics that I still haven't read. In case you know an account with this kind of contest please tell me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.9K 981 16
Caroline helps Rebekah Mikaelson with keeping Hope safe, but it doesn't take a few months like the witch said it would, four years later Caroline is...
20.8K 563 20
I do not own these characters, those rights go to Julie Plec. Caroline grew up with the Mikaelsons, when they were human. Caroline and Rebekah a...
249K 5K 47
~COMPLETED~ The Mikaelsons, they are the oldest and most feared family of vampires the world has ever known. They are also the most broken family who...
125K 2.9K 33
* This is part 2 to " The Story of the Other Original Petrova " ( Please read it before reading this one ) * Nikolina Petrova-Mikaelson is part of t...