Beginning of a New Era

Por klaroline-4ever

*Read the Auction first* It's the start of a new era, not only for the Mikaelsons but also for New Orleans. I... Más

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49.
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100

23

1.5K 43 13
Por klaroline-4ever

Once the gang got back to New Orleans, Klaus asked his minions to take their bags to the Quarter so they could all go see Davina and try to see what was going on.

They went to Marcel's loft, where Davina also lived, and knock on the door, having the door open by a very worried and exhausted Marcellus.

"Finally!"

"We came as fast as we could." Bonnie said.

"You shouldn't even left in the first place." Marcel said. "You Mikaelsons..."

"Really? You're not a Mikaelson. Get over it. Now do you want our help or not?" Kol said, putting his arms around Bonnie in a protective way.

"Just because there's no one else that can help me. Come in." Marcel said, stepping back to let everyone get into his loft.

"Where is Davina?" Bonnie asked.

"I'm her room. I'll take you." Marcel said and took Bonnie and Kol, who followed them, to Davina's room, making them see a sweaty Davina mumbling nonsense in her sleep.

"She's been like this since yesterday. At first it looked like she was getting a cold but this is something much worse. I tried to talk with witches, asking for help but because they knew she helped you, they didn't want to help. They don't want to go against the Ancestors." Marcellus said.

"I'm going to see what I can do." Bonnie said. "This might take some time, you should go."

Marcel left and Klaus quickly walked over to him.

"Marcellus, you'll see everything will be alright. Bonnie is a Bennett witch she is more powerful than she looks." Niklaus said.

"Don't talk to me. This is all your fault! If you hadn't appeared here, Davina would still be safe and this city would definitely not be a war zone." Marcel yelled angry.

"It's not Klaus's fault! Klaus has been doing everything to make everyone happy. Unlike when you were the one in command, when just a small portion of vampires were in control, when werewolves could not leave the Bayou and when witches who practiced magic would be killed. There was no peace when we got here, Klaus tried to change that, he tried to make everyone live in harmony. None of what is happening it's his fault." Caroline defended Klaus.

Marcel left to the kitchen to have a break from the Mikaelsons but Rebekah followed him, knowing that he wasn't okay.

"Hey... we never meant to get Davina involved in this. I know that you care a lot about her and I need you to know that Bonnie will do everything she can to get Davina better."

"How are you so sure?" Marcel asked.

"Because Bonnie is not like most witches, she cares about others and she prefers to hurt herself than seeing others getting hurt." Rebekah said.

"What if it won't be enough?" Marcel asked, revealing the side of him who was afraid of losing Davina.

"You can't think like that. Bonnie will figure a way to solve this." Rebekah said and Marcel hugged her.

Rebekah broke the hug and went back to where everyone was, with Marcel following her. Bonnie and Kol appeared not long after and their faces said that there hasn't been much progress.

"So?" Marcel asked.

"I was able to calm her down a bit but whatever spell they put on her is too strong, I need to go search a bit more to find how to help her." Bonnie said and Marcel was more worried.

"Marcel, this is not over. She was there for us and now we will be here for her." Elena said, trying to comfort Marcel.

"Yeah... Just call me once you get any news. Feel free to leave." Marcel said and went to Davina's room, hating not being able to help her.

***

During the afternoon, Bonnie and Kol looked for spells to help Davina and Elena tried her luck with Alaric's acknowledgement of the supernatural word while Elijah search in the many books he had kept along his existence.

Klaus tried to threat the witches but Caroline didn't let him, knowing it would only make the situation worse.

Rebekah went to see how Marcellus was doing and saw how his living room was now a complete mess, but ignored that and tried to talk with him, which he appreciated and even offered a drink.

As they drank and talked, Marcellus started to feel less worried, even if deep down he knew this was only him getting distracted from all his worry and concerned for Davina.

"Thank you for being here." Marcel whispered and gave a peck on her cheek.

"No problem." Rebekah said with a smile.

"I'm sorry for the way I sometimes talk to you. I was wrong. You're different, you've changed... for the better." Marcel whispered and gave a peck on her shoulder.

She felt him starting to let a trail of kisses to her neck, so she got up to get a bit more distance from him.

"I'm sorry. We can't do this. You're vulnerable and I'm... well, I've been without doing that for longer than I had planned on."

"Why stop, then? It can be a win-win."

"No, it can't. Like you said, I've changed, which means I'm no longer that girl. Sorry. Actually, I'm not sorry." Rebekah said and left Marcel's loft.

***

Klaus was getting angrier by the second for how stubborn witches were all thanks to their trust for the ancestors. Caroline took Klaus back to the Quarter and once they got to their room she had to ask why he was being like this.

"Nik, it's not by yelling and threats that they will help us. That only makes them believe that we are the bad guys." Caroline said calmly.

"We don't exactly have much time so we can convince them to help us in good terms." Klaus said angry.

"Why are you so upset? I thought you didn't like Davina."

"I don't. But..."

"You care about Marcel." Caroline quickly realized.

"I know I had many fights with him, specially when we got back but... Marcel it's not just some old friend. I raised him like if we shared blood."

"He is family. I understand." Caroline said, seating next to Klaus, gave a peck on Klaus's cheek. "We will find a way to get Davina better. Bonnie is very powerful, you know that. Bonnie will do everything she can to help and she will succeed. Everything will be fine."

"How can you stay so positive?"

"I just try to see the good side of things. I mean, of course it's easy to look at the bad side but I believe that everything can't be bad, things will always get better. I mean that's life, right? Things are good, then bad, then good again and... it's just filled with ups and down but if it wasn't, life would become boring."

"Love, you never fail to amaze me." Klaus whispered, admired at how positive Caroline was and how she looked at the world with such pure eyes even after everything she went through. "What did I do to deserve you?"

"You were born and become this strong, brave, annoying, stubborn, persistent, unable to take a hint, hot, nice and cute guy."

"How many times do I have to tell you that I'm not cute?"

"That just makes you even cuter." Caroline said with a smile and kissed him, he was not very amused with her calling him cute but he didn't care because she also said many other nice things and he loved her.

"I love you." Klaus whispered, meaning it.

"I love you too." Caroline whispered, meaning it and they kissed again.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

20.8K 563 20
I do not own these characters, those rights go to Julie Plec. Caroline grew up with the Mikaelsons, when they were human. Caroline and Rebekah a...
6.9K 343 28
TVD / TO AU Consumed by his cravings for power, Niklaus Mikaelson slaughters anyone standing in his way. Elena's life has become hell. But then, a s...
54.9K 1.3K 24
* This is Part 3 in the Original Petrova Series . Please read The Story of the Other Original Petrova first * Everything Anastasia Petrova has known...
215K 4.7K 58
She's the daughter of the oldest hybrid in the world, Niklaus Mikaelson. Her father is the King of New Orleans, and her mother is the Queen of the w...