The Heart of the Jungle - Jam...

De DogsSox231

I'm A Celeb 2018 Fanfiction! "I'm not the type of girl you go for. I'm not blonde or short or muscly or anyth... Mais

Main Character Introduction & Info
And The Journey Begins...
Two More Team Mates
The Final Challenge & Snake Rock
Topless Massages
Flirting In The Creek
Two Camps Become One
Gladiators
Dance Routines & Dingo Dollars
Care Packages & The First Kiss
The Empire Has Fallen
Deep Chats and 'First Dates'
The Quest Across The Outback
The Banquet
Hellish Hospital & Massages
"I'd Really Like To Date You."
Deadly Dash & Campfire Cuddles
Jealousy & Floods Of Tears
Rancid Race & Poolside Makeout
"Be My Girlfriend?"
First To Go & Camp Kisses
Broken Ankles & Movie Trials
Fun In The Palace (smut)
Rolling Eggs for Letters
'Love You More Than Rainbows'
Rotten Retrieval
The Jungle Arms
'I Love You, Emma'
The Dolls House
Sex In The Creek
Kirstie
'I Loved You From The Very Beginning'
Wall Of Fame
Celebrity Cyclone
Choc-Ices & 4th Place
James' Final Interview
The Final Trial
Phone Calls From Home & Third Place
Leaving Camp & Emma's Highlights
The New Queen
The Date
'You Lied To Me'
Update Info
Kirstie's Back
'You're Deep In Love'
A Bat Out Of Hell
Guardian Angels
'Come Live With Me?'
Acknowledgements
Im a Celeb 2020?

Stars Of The Silver Scream

4.3K 118 29
De DogsSox231

"They're in my pants!" I jump. "They're in my pants!"

And my boyfriend, in front of the two presenters and the whole nation...

"Those lucky buggers." He shouts, checking me out.

*****

Emma P.O.V

"James!" I exclaim, as his comment throws me off completely. "Can we just ask the questions now, please?"

"Ok ok, bossy," Dec chuckles. "James ... this is 'Fly School Musical'."

Oh, bloody hell.

"So here is your first question, Emma. How many High School musical films have there been?"

"It's three!" I screech. The smell of the ghastly bugs doesn't seem to get any better whilst their tiny little legs poke and crawl up my skin.

"Who plays Troy Bolton in -,"

"Zac Efron!" I shriek. "I was a massive High School Musical fan."

"We can tell," Dec sniggers. "Final question for a full 60 seconds... What is the song called that Troy and Gabriella sing-,"

"Breaking Free." I blurt out. "Is it breaking free?"

"It is!" Holly gasps. "That's a full 60 seconds for James."

One of the rangers reveals the perspex box labelled number two, and buzzing around inside are countless amounts of pesky flies. "So there is one star to get in this box."

James pokes his head in hesitantly. "You can start on the klaxon."

The klaxon roars. James uses his tongue like a magic wand, making the star spin and shoot up the metal thread like a rocket. It gets a little jammed halfway up, but with a tiny two seconds left, he grabs the second star and puts it in his pouch.

"Thats the second star for camp!"

To the expense of thousands of creepy crawlies crawling in my cracks, I manage to win 60 seconds for the third, fourth and fifth boxes - 'Claws', 'Lord of the Sting', and 'Snakespeare in Love'.

"Now we're onto the final two stars." Dec reads off of his cue cards. "This ... is Wolf of Crawl Street."

The cover on the box is removed to reveal tens of huntsman spiders, crawling around like it's their palace. Just the sight of them makes me want to eject our my voice box with screams. "So ... now some more company for you, Emma."

"Thanks," I whine, feeling the popcorn/cockroach concoction crash into my skull. I'm now up to my knees in the gross gremlin gunk, feeling the burdensome crickets climb in my shoes. "Let's just get this over with."

"What country is Margot Robbie from?"

One of the mealworms slithers inbewteen my toes, making me lose complete track of the question. "City? ... Dalby?"

"That's your final answer?"

"Yeah ... wait! City or country?"

"... Country." Holly curses. "I'm sorry Emma, you've lost twenty seconds."

Shoot.

"It's fine," James claps his hands together. "You're doing so good babe. Hang in there."

I manage to bag the next two questions - listening to Holly's voice very carefully. "So, James. You have forty seconds to get the two stars in this box. Just pop your head in."

He goes in fearless as he does at most things. "They smell awful!" He shrieks.

His tongue, once again, works fast and hard on the star. In the first ten seconds, the first star is halfway up the thread. "You have this babe!" I flick some critters out of my hair whilst keeping a firm eye on James. "You can do this."

He frees the eighth meal for camp and begins on the ninth and final star. "Seven seconds!"

The star is inches from the end of the thread. "Three seconds, two, one..."

The klaxon roars, claiming the final star it's own.

James pulls himself out of the box, looking crestfallen and despondent.

Once I'm pulled out of the popcorn machine and wiped down of all the critters, James counts out the eight stars onto the jungle floor. "Eight out of nine isn't bad at all. Well done!" Holly smiles. "The camp has to be happy?"

"I hope so." James nods. "It's just a shame we didn't manage to get the final star and-,"

"This pesky skeet is in my bra," I - very much unladylike - look down my top and grab it out from my cleavage. "Ugh ... finally."

"I'm sure James would have helped you out," James blushes at Dec's comment. "... We're only joking! You two lovebirds get back to camp and tell them the news!"

Back in camp ...

"Hey everyone!" I skip into camp, jumping up as high as I possibly can. "We got eight!"

There are colossal cheers and a round of applause that hugely contrasts the mood in camp beforehand. "That's amazing," A male voice sings.

I look behind Emily's shoulder to spot the one and only sat on the throne, with his foot bandaged up and clasping onto a wooden walking-stick.

"JOHN!" I scream. "You're back!"

And God, didn't I miss my gay best friend.

In the evening ...

The phone blasts. "Get it, Emma! You're closest." Nick orders me.

I jump up from my little cuddle with John, run to the quirky red telephone box and grab the phone off of the hook. The phone box is minuscule, but quite a quirky addition to camp. "Hello?"

"Fleur and Sair have completed the dingo dollar challenge, but to successfully bring back the prize, you must answer this question correctly. In a recent survey, what percentage of females say that their husband is a better cook?"

I repeat the question to camp. "Is it A) 37%, or B) 21%?"

"21!" Anne disregards the earlier option. "Surely a woman wouldn't admit it?"

My gut feeling says higher. "What do you think, Nick?"

"Lower." He nods. "But I think you should go against your gut on these types of things."

After a small discussion, we stick with the higher option on a democratic vote. "We think it's the lower option. B."

Later on ...

Fleur and Sair come back unsuccessful. Again. The only high to the evening is the eight meals of scrambled ostrich egg that Sair miraculously throws together for dinner - one of the most flavoursome meals I've eaten in a long time.

"Um ... I have a laminate." Emily sighs, walking into camp whilst shaking the plastic in her hand. "Emily and Harry, you are going off to a nighttime trial. Please get ready to leave camp."

"What do you think it is?" James whispers in my ear. We've been cuddled up by the fire all evening. I've sat in between his legs, and his arms are wrapped around me, pulling me into his chest so his heartbeat resonates in my body like a vibration.

"No clue," I shrug, craning my neck to kiss his cheek. I turn to Emily - "But good luck girl! Smash it, you sexy beast!"

"Thanks!" Harry poses, giving his all-time try at a slut drop.

Harry is my all time favourite person.

For the next hour or so, John takes the time to explain what the doctors found about his ankle. He's been hopping around on a makeshift walking stick all day. "It's just a sprain."

"That's good ... I mean it isn't good, but it's not bad."

My head lays on James' chest, rising and falling with his breathing. I study the beauty of the camp. The way the leaves lap over each other in the wind, and the way that each tree trunk has it's own intricate pattern carved into its bark.

"Hi!" A feminine voice howls through the camp. "Come and get your sweets! Fizzy drinks for sale!"

Harry rolls into the camp with a bunch of sweet treats in his possession. "Popcorn! Come to get your popcorn!"

Oh my gosh! Food!

I burst up from the ground, belting it to Emily and throwing myself around her. "Well done babe," I take a mouthful of popcorn.

The flavour is indescribable, something that all of us have been craving for a long while. "So what was the challenge?"

"It was called 'Bug-Buster'. We had to match these movie quotes with a movie," Emily sits us all down to explain. "It was hard, but we got all of the ones that we could."

The night from thereon is a blast; James and I do our 'Lady and the Tramp' impression with a strawberry lace, and Harry and I end up chucking flying saucers at each other. "Cobblers!" One lands in the fire. "I was going to eat that!"

The hours fly by from then on, so much that bedtime arrives in an instant. "Goodnight Sair," I hug her, after brushing my teeth and going to the dunny. "Sleep well."

"You too, babe." She kisses my cheek - she's such a caring girl.

James shuts the curtains to the palace, enclosing us in our own little chamber.

I lift the covers on his bed and tuck myself inside. James follows me in, closing us in the sheets and pulling me into his chest.

"So ... I have a confession." James' husky voice resonated through my ear. "When we were cuddled up by the fire, I got pretty ... excited."

... Keep talking.

"I didn't want to sneak you up in here because it would be obvious that we were ..." James growls in my ear. His eyes are roaring in hunger, pleading for some kind of sexual relief.

"But the cameras?" I'm not going to lie, his urgency turns me on a tad. "And what about-,"

"We have these covers." The blonde boys hand tugs on my pyjama bottoms. "Or just ... just help me ... please."

His teeth trace over the top of his lips, tugging them seductively into his mouth.

"You know I want you, Emma."

His hand falls onto mine promptly. He picks it up and guides my hand onto the crotch area of his shorts.

He is excited.

A kiss to my neck makes me give in. "Fine," I smile. "But let's make this fast."

*****

So as you might see, there is smut coming in the next chapter. However, it will be a separate chapter. I understand that those of a younger audience may not want to read it, so the chapter after will still make sense and I'll pick up from the next morning.

Thank you to the amazing Amithx for the comments and votes!

Xoxo

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

22.5K 586 50
Another fan fiction with the Commentary Crew and Sidemen. Will Jess fall in love with one of her flat mates? Or will she fall in love with someone to...
1M 41.4K 60
"you're no one to me", his words echoed in my ears but what was it all when he kissed me; merely an illusion? It felt so real and lively. "...and ju...
202K 3.1K 43
Vamps imagines and preferences, enjoy! Vote. Comment. Fan.
5.9K 514 124
Four years have passed since Covid and everyone has finally managed to pick up all the pieces. Life might not be the same as it had been pre Covid bu...