The Ro'Meave Sister

Door vbdorks

A PDH fanfiction, all characters except the main, you, belong to Aphmau. The fanart on the cover belongs to S... Meer

The Ro'meaves
Club Social
The Date
Not a Chapter/ AN
Second Day
A change of Heart
Theatre with Travis and?
Hanging with Jeffory
A love life?
The Storm
School/ AN
An Accident
Helping
The Photograph
The Ro'Meave Sister Shorts! #1
The Ex-Girlfriend
Best Friend?
The Break
The Fall
Aftermath
'Off' Day
The Drawings!
Friday Night
New Plans
A Day With Them
A New Beginning
Thank You.
Their Hidden Friendship
The Small Reunion
Her New Second Day
The Ro'Meave Sister Shorts #2!
His Apology
Going back
Awkward
Tagged!!
The Drawings Digitalized!
People Talk
// Really?! \\
A Kiss
Halloween Plans
The Pumpkin Patch
Corn Maze
Big News.
A Preview
Thanksgiving
Friendsgiving
The Gathering
20k One-Shot Special
Merry Christmas
I need YOUR help!
New Year's
After School Plans
Your Decision
Schedule. Change.
30k One Shot Voting
30k One Shot
My promise to you.
Valentine's Day
Pink Envelope
Navy Blue Envelope
Red Envelope
40K One Shot Voting// Note
Hanging with Travis
40k One Shot!
Psa (( & art
Her Decision
50k Voting! - Closed -
Our Spring Break Plans
50k One Shot!
Gray Fullbuster is Sexy
Spring Break Day 1
60k!
60k One Shot!
Spring Break pt. 2
Thankful
70K Voting
70K One Shot
Spring Break Pt. 3
Spring Break End.
The Dark Red Envelope
The Pastel Green Envelope
The Navy Blue Envelope
The Pastel Yellow Envelope
The Pink Envelope
The Black Envelope
The Goodbye

The Show

1.6K 42 48
Door vbdorks

(Y/N)- Your Name
(N/N)- Nick Name
(F/S)- Favorite Show
Netflex- Netflix, play on words, thank you.

(Y/N)'s POV

The cast members jumped down from the stage and went into the crowd singing their first song, What Time Is it. I was watching Laurance for most of the song, and I'm pretty sure he noticed.

He sent a wink in my direction, I won't say to me since there's lots of people here. Don't want to assume.

Gabriela was being played by some 'popular' according to this school's 'social ladder' which sadly enough my siblings and I were on top, along with our friends. Do I feel popular? No way, I hate parties, hate going to the mall with the stuck up girls, absolutely hate sleepovers with them too. I'd rather stay inside in my room and watch some Netflex or something.

Anyways, the cast went back on stage. They finished their songs and they began talking amongst each other, like the movie. They passed out what seemed like year books. They went around eachother and got them signed before saying goodbye. The lights dimmed down and focused on the MC.

They started talking again explaining how Sharpay and Ryan would be at their family's country club and would enter in the Midsummer Night Talent Show together.

I didn't recognize a lot of the actors except Laurance, Travis and Jeffory. Laurance was Troy, Travis was Ryan, and Jeffory was a dancer.

Once the show was over the actors, dancers, and crew came out and took a bow. The lights turned on and people were beginning to leave. The crew started picking up the chairs near the back and the actors went to their friends/ families. The Zvahl family came over to us. Our mom greeted their parents and I walked to Laurance.

"That was surprisingly amazing. This is for you, it's a water garden." "See I told you I'd be good- wait surprisingly? You dissing me (Y/N)?" I shrugged. "Maybe a little. I'm joking though. Fall in any holes backstage?" He scoffed. "That was a one time thing alright?"

"Come on kids time for dinner!" My mother spoke up. They were walking a bit ahead. Laurance and I were a bit ways back, Garroth had joined Zane and Vylad.

"What kind of flowers are these?" "Pink tall pink peony." "Uh Huh and how much was this?" "Let's just say you don't want to drop it." "Geez you guys are over the top." I shrugged. "It was my mother's idea. If she could've she probably would've bought a more expensive bouquet."

We walked behind our families for a bit, talking about the show and how Laurance was having a hard time because they didn't style his hair right. "Are you doing anything tomorrow?" "Uh yeah school." "There's no school tomorrow (Y/N).. it's a holiday Thursday. We get tomorrow and the rest of the week off." "Really? Why didn't anyone tell me?" I slightly pouted. "Don't do that, you look too cute.." I looked up at him. He was looking to the right, I could see a blush on his cheeks.

We got in our separate family vehicles and drove to the restaurant. "Did Laurance Like the flowers honey?" "Yeah I think so." "Oh no what do you mean you think so? It should've been more expensive right?" "No no! That wasn't it. He thought they were too expensive." "Oh he's just being nice!"

A few minutes of driving passed. Garroth was talking about all the stuff he did backstage. "Your father will meet us at the restaurant! Don't mess anything up alright? Just because we're friends with the Zvahl's doesn't mean we can be unprofessional!"

More minutes passed until we finally arrived, it was some fancy restaurant, just like all the others we go to. "Mom are we a little underdressed?" "Not to worry sweetie! This place doesn't have a dress code so we'll be fine, it's still fancy dinning so please mind your manners."

We waited at the entrance for our friends and walked in together. They showed us to a ten person table, father was sitting down but stood up and walked over to Mr. Zvahl when he saw us.

"Please have a seat! How's the business Hayden?" Our father's began talking amongst themselves. We took our seats, out mothers began chatting and well we talked to each other.

I wasn't paying much attention to the conversation the guys and Cadenza were having, I was more interested in the fish tank behind Laurance. Which probably made it look like I was hardcore staring at him but seriously. The fish behind him look like they're racing. My money was on the Siamese fighting fish, it's beautiful blue purple colors to its dark maroon made it so beautiful to look at.

"I'm sure my brother is cute in your eyes but you don't have to stare so hard (N/N)!" I blinked a few times and looked at Cadenza. "What are you talking out? I'm looking at the fish tank behind him. Look at that Siamese fighting fish! It's so pretty." I'm pretty sure the two Zvahl siblings sweat dropped.

We ordered our food and drinks. We got our drinks a few minutes earlier and we're all served salad and breadsticks as an appetizer. If I had a bag with me I would definitely stuff my bag with these tasty buttery bad boys, breadsticks are God's gift to mortals. You can't change my mind.

The dressing was blue cheese, which I hate, but I had to suck it up since they ran out of Raspberry Vinaigrette, which is weird since this is a restaurant can't they just make more? Oh well.

"Hey do what are you guys doing for the holiday coming up?" "Having family over duh." Zane answered Laurance before any of us could. "Well no duh, but is that it? No friends over?" "Hm. No just family. Maybe we should have a Friendsgiving tomorrow."

"That's a good idea Vylad! I'm sure dad wouldn't mind if we had a small bbq in the backyard." "Garroth it's cold outside." "Ok then we'll have it inside. The house is big enough." I shrugged. "You better ask dad before you get too excited."

After dinner we went our separate ways. Garroth decided to ride with father and Zane and Vylad rode back with mom. Cadenza has texted and told me to keep her updated if we do decide to have the Friendsgiving thing.

At our home we arrived almost together, we arrived first. We went inside and said our good nights, though since we didn't have school tomorrow I was probably going to rage all night, I have to catch up on (F/S) and that's a long way to go.

"Hey (N/N) it's me can I come in?" "Yeah sure bro." Garroth opened the door with a smile on his face. "We Can do Friendsgiving after thanksgiving! Tomorrow would be too soon that and the weather is better on Friday."

"I'll send the messages out." "You text the girls and I'll text the guys. It'll be around 4 since it gets dark so soon. There will be hamburgers and chips. They can bring stuff if they want." "Ok got it. I'll text them now."

- (Y/N) created a group chat -
- (Y/N) added Kawaii-Chan, Aphmau, Cadenza, and Katelyn -

Hey guys, Friendsgiving at my place friday at 4. There's going to be hamburgers & chips, you guys can bring things if you want. :(Y/N)

KC- Kawaii-Chan will definitely be there with sweets!

K: Yeah I'll be there too

A: Thanks for inviting me! I'll have to ask my mom but I think it's okay!

C: Thanks girlie, I'll be there!

I'm glad all of you guys are coming! It's going to be fun, maybe we can pull Come pranks on the guys? :(Y/N)

KC: Kawaii-Chan has an idea! (Y/N)-Senpai should have a boyfriend!

Kawaii-Chan how is that a prank? :(Y/N)

K: Oh man you're oblivious. This is going to be good.

C: Don't be too harsh on 'em (N/N)!

A: I'm excited in what will happen! Hehe

What did I get myself into? :(Y/N)

______________

Hey guys thanks for reading! Yes there will be a chapter Thursday and Friday! So look out for that! Who's going to be (Y/N)'s fake boyfriend? Probably just a random guy who isn't even in the series-

If you enjoyed this chapter please leave a vote! I love reading your guys' comments they make me laugh when you get the references!

Have a Good Morning, Evening, Night!

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

54K 1.3K 32
*Heheheheheheh* It's my first day of collage! I'm so excited to see who my roommate is! Thought Aphmau. When she walked into her dorm she saw Lauran...
7.8K 205 37
CONTENT CONTAINS : SELF HARM SUICIDAL THOUGHTS SUICIDE ATTEMPTS VIOLENCE TORTURE & STRONG LANGUAGE IF YOU'RE EASILY TRIGGERED OR UNCOMFORTABLE, DO NO...
2.5K 59 13
Lemme just say. This is gonna primarily be Garrance. With the hint of Vylante and Zanvis. Other than that, I would just read the story. I was never g...
17K 406 22
BOOK STARTED: 6-8-17 [The book will not be fully following the PDH plot and story] (Your Name) (Last Name) is a student in Phoenix Drop High. With on...