Runaway Love (A Mindless Beha...

JeniyaEdwards által

Heartbroken, with a little girl on the way. Olivia runs away from her crew that used to love her She ran away... Több

Run Away Love (A Mindless Sequel)
Chapter 1 - Life isn't always what you think.
Chapter 2 - Moving Mountains.
Chapter 3 - Why can't I just let our so called "Love" Burn ?
Chapter 4 - Every happy life has an Heart Broken Ending.
Chapter 5 - What goes around comes around.
Chapter 6 - My Immortal Love for you.
Chapter 7 - Dancing is hot like Gasolina.
Chapter 8 - Searching For You.
Chapter 9 - The Good Girl has became a Tough Fighter.
Chapter 10 - Finally Found You..My Lover.
Chapter 11 - The Beast Within.
Chapter 12 - Real Bosses Talk & Hoes walk.
Chapter 13 - Impossible For Us.
Chapter 14 - The Battle Of Love.
Chapter 15 - Rolling Love around Like A Dice.
Chapter 16 - Dangerous Perez.
Chapter 17 - Dreams Fill Of Tears.
Chapter 18 - Calling The Storm Of Drama.
Chapter 19 - You think they'd know you. But they just met the real you.
Mini Chapter Of 20 - The Truth Lies On The Table.
Chapter 20 - The Truth Lies On The Table & So Do You.
Chapter 21 - Laugh At My Pain, Laugh At My Humor.
Chapter 22 - Seducing Daddy, Saves your Daughter.
Chapter 24 - Painful Hopes
Chapter 25 - Heartfilled Pain
Chapter 26 - Destiny Revoked (Part 1)
Chapter 27 (Part 2) - Love Gone Destructible.
Chapter 28 - Corpse Of Love.
Chapter 29 - Take Care.
Chapter 30 - Prom Night; Paris Love & Kisses
Chapter 31- No Bright Lights, No Pretty Smiles.
Chapter 32- I Miss You.
Chapter 33- Roman Dreams
Chapter 34- That girl who got her heart fooled.
Chapter 35 Ecstasy & Oxycodone (Part 1 of 3)
Chapter 36- Initiation. (Part 2)
Chapter 37- A sweet, deathly ending.

Chapter 23 - Departed...From You.

6.1K 135 51
JeniyaEdwards által

(Livi's Dream.)

I set out on a narrow way, many years ago
Hoping I would find true love along the broken road
But I got lost a time or two
Wiped my brow and kept pushing through
I couldn't see how every sign pointed straight to you

Every long lost dream led me to where you are
Others who broke my heart, they were like northern stars
Pointing me on my way into your loving arms
This much I know is true

That God blessed the broken road
That led me straight to you
Yes He did

I think about the years I spent, just passing through
I'd like to have the time I lost, and give it back to you
But you just smile and take my hand
You've been there, you understand
It's all part of a grander plan that is coming true

Every long lost dream led me to where you are
Others who broke my heart, they were like northern stars
Pointing me on my way into your loving arms
This much I know is true

That God blessed the broken road
That led me straight to you

But now I'm just rolling home into my lover's arms
This much I know is true

That God blessed the broken road
That led me straight to you

That God blessed the broken road
That led me straight to you

____________

I heard pretty music playing, I walked down the wet path. As I gasped as I saw a Boy with Pretty hazel-gray eyes, playing the piano. He sits there. I was about to walk there, but a girl sits there, smiling with tears in her eyes.

I gasp, Realising the girl is me.....

( End Of Dream)

I jumped up from the bed, trying to catch my breath, he....loooked like a angel. Well a guy angel..What is A'Mila trying to say?

I felt arms around me, "Are you okay ?" Prince asks. I gasp at his quet-ness. I look at him and nod.

"Yeah, I'm Fine..." I push him away softly, and rush out the room. I run into Mila's Room. She lays in bed, smiling in her sleep. I tear up, I crawl on her bed. Mila's arms wraps around me. She whispers in her sleep.

"I Love You..."

I smile softly.........

( Two Months Later)

I slam the Comb down in defeat, and glare at Mila's Hair. She smiles while shrugging. "You seriously find this funny?" I ask her. She giggles and nod.

I chuckle. I'm getting mad at hair.. Wow. I am crazy.

I smile and kiss Mila on her cheek. She smiles and hands me a Blue Head Band. "How about we shampoo my hair, later." She says. I glance at the clock.

7:32 A.M.

I look at our outfits.

(Amila's And Livi's Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=56369219)

"Fine. I give. Go On." I say, Throwing my hands in the air. Mila smiles and runs off fast. I chuckle and walk out the room.

I grab my backpack and book bag. Also Mila's And Walked out the room. I see Mila, Dee And Alex sitting at the table eating their breakfest.

New-New looks at me, She bites her lip and moves her head in a direction. I nod and follow her. As We enter the hall, tears pour out her eyes.

"Livi........A-alex....He has........"

"What? Alex Has What?"

"Cancer. He's Going To Die in A Week." She says.

I gasped. "W-What, but he's only 5!?!?! How is that possible?" I ask, New-new bites her lips. It shakes as she forces the tears in.

She shakes her head, Frowning. I sigh and hug her.

 "Did you tell Ray?" I ask, "What ddid he say?" I ask her. She cries now.

"He hasn't spoken since, and that was a month ago. I- i'm scared. " She says, "Every time Alex asks ray to play, Ray just tears up. He's a mess now Livi." She says.

I tear up, "I'll talk to him." I mumble and sprint to Ray's room. I knock on his door, and open it. Ray sits on the floor, knees to his chest, tears in his eyes.

 "So You heard?" He says, his voice cracked and dry. Like he hasn't drunken anything. I nod and close the door.

I rush to him. I hug him as Ray's arms wraps around my waist. "Only 3 weeks. My baby." He says. He cires in my neck. I rub his back.

"Ray, You have new-new."

" I DON'TCARE I WANT MY SON!" He yells. He slides on the wall. I sit by him. Ray lays his head on my shoulder.

"Why him?" He asks, I sigh.

"Ray, Alex will be in a better place."

 "I Know, But I'm not ready. I'm not...." He says.

 "I Know, I wouldn't be either. But Spend time with him Ray, Atleast you'll have ttime to..." I trail off. "Before he dies." Ray snaps.

 I Shake my head. "No, Before he becomes an angel."

"He's right there, Waiting for you to let go. You have to Ray." I say, Ray tears up. He looks down at me.

"Are you sure?" He says, a tear slips his eyes. I nod, forcing the tears back.

"You have too Ray, Let Him Go." I say,

Ray smiles weakly, "I'll try," He wipes away his tears. "I'll try."

I stand up, pulling Ray up. I hug him. Ray buries his head in my neck. His warm breath blowing on my neck.

"Thankyou Olivia." He whispers. He pulls away and looks down at me in my eyes.

"Your welcome Ray, I'll always be there for you." I say, a tear slips my eyes. "It hurts to see you cry." I say.

Ray smiles softly. "Its hurts me to see you cry." He says, leaning to my face. I gasp. I clutch my hand on his chest, Walking backwards, my back on the walll.

"Ray, No...." I trial off as his soft lips touches mines. It feels like heaven......

'Kiss Him Back!' A voice says in my head.

'No Olivia, Push him away. Tell him you can't' A'Mila's Voice trails in my head.

I push Ray away, "I can't! Ray, I can't. New-new is my friend." I say. Tears in my eyes.

And in Ray's. "I know, And Prince is my best friend.....," Ray sighs. "Sorry, I had a Feeling moment." He says.

I Look up at him.

"You Have feelings for me?"

Ray Looks me dead in my eyes. "I been had feelings for you. They never went away, Livi. I Still love you."  He whispers. I gasp.

I smiles alittle. "I like you too," I snap out of it. "But, I can't......I'm not like that." I say, Ray nods.

"Me Either." He says, He kisses me head. "I'm Gonna go spend time with Alex. Thanks Lili." He says.

I Smile.

"No Problem Ray."

With that he walks out. I touch my lips, there still warm.

Do I have feelings for Ray? Why did his kisses feel so right?

I snap the thoughts out my head and walk out the room, I see Princeton sitting by Mila. I walk to them, Prince smiles at me.

"Hey babe." He says, I smile. "Hey Prince. Mila, You ready for your first day in 2nd Grade with Alex And dee And Rosie?" I ask.

Mila nods. Rosie rushes to Mila and locks arms with her. "We were born ready." Mila says and skips off the bus.

I chuckle. That girl is something.

~*~

I smile at Mila. "Be good baby girl." I say as she kisses me on the cheek and hops in the car.

I Sigh. I walk  to the other car and sit by Prince. "She's growing up." He says, I nod.

 "Yeah, Soon as you know it, She's gonna be having boy problems." I say, chuckling. prince snaps his head up.

"I'll make sure to buy a gun." He says. I roll my eyes at him.

"Princeton, Stop." I say. prince shakes his head.

""I ain't playing. Watch."  He says and starts back writing.

I glance at Ray out the window. He stares back. We have that eye connecting for 3 minutes. He smiles at me and walks to the other car.

_

People screams, as We walk into the place. I sigh. "Great." I mumble and walk away from the screaming crowd. Prince grabs my hand.

 "OMG ITS PRNCETON AND PRINCESS! AHHHHHHHHH!" Crowd of girls rushes to us. I end up falling on the floor. I scoff as Prince signs papers and pictures. Well Then.

"Let me help ya up shawty." A Voice says, Someone grabs my arm and pulls me up.

"Trayvon? What are you doing here?" I ask, Trayvon smiles.

"I go to school here." He says, cheerfully. I raise a brow. Tray wraps his arm around my shoulder.

"COme On Lets Go." He says, "I'll show you your classes." He says. I nod slowly.

Princeton's P.O.V.

I glare as I see some kid and his arm around Livi. What the hell?

'She's playing you. Show her what your made of dude.' A voice says. I nod.

'No Prince! Don't Ask her whats going on, Then you'll understand.' A voice says, Milaa.

I shake my head, My face is steaming. "Aight Livi, You wanna play this fucking hard. Fine. I'll Play." I mumble.

Livi's P.O.V

I smile as I see an afro. I rush to the afro. "BABY!" I yell. Prince turns around with a girl on his arm. I look at the girl . "Um Hi?" I say.

The girl smirks. "The Name is Violet. "  She says. I glare at her.

"Okay, 'Violet' Why the hell are your hands on  my boyfriend." I snap. Prince rolls his eyes. He grabs Violet's face, and pecks her on the lips.

"So, Does that answer your question?" Violent answers. Prince smirks. My eyes tears up.

"Princeton......How Could you?" I ask.

Princeton pulls away from Violet. He walks too me. "I don't need you. I'm done with you." He whispers.

A tear slips my eyes. I push Prince away and run. I run out the school and to Whereever.

Princeton's P.O.V

"Are you guys sure?" I ask, The group of boys.

"Yeah, man. Thats how you'll have her crawling for you." Devon says. Trent nods.

"Yea bro. Do it, Show her who's boss man." He says.

I feel arms around my waist. Violet.

"OKay, I guess So."

It hurts to see Livi cry, but I'm Gone.

________________________________________________________________________________

So The real Chapter Begins,

What do you guys think?

About Alex's Cancer?

Ray And Livi's Feelings?

And WHo's the one that gave Livi and Prince bad influences? Is it Violet?

Or Someone helping her.......

I'm So proud that I wrote that many pages. ^.^ *Pats Myself on the Back* Bravo!!!

30 Votes And 26 Comments.

~

Niya

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

3.9K 157 23
does every mistake comes with an apology? life treated her well unlike his life. She was a peacemaker unlike him who was hot headed. She have an...
47.5K 1.6K 65
"I knew it.. I knew you were alive!", he breathes wryly. "I missed y..ou..", he breathed and stretches his arms to wrap around her but she steps back...
159K 3.9K 33
A young 16-year-old girl who struggles to not only take care of herself in this cruel world but also to look after an 11 years old girl and a 2years...
155K 2.4K 66
⚠WARNING: VERY CRINGE AND MESSY, MAJOR PLOTHOLES, I STARTED IT LIKE TWO YEARS AGO. ⚠ . Rose Woods has been with her foster father Jordan Lukes ever s...