My Husband's A Wife

By OurInnocentSin

About the arranged marriage to a billionaire's "son". More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 1/2
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52

Chapter 35

28.5K 1.2K 444
By OurInnocentSin

"Alright, I'll do it." She sticks out her tongue, smiling faintly. Her cheeks look flushed in the dim lighting.

Intimidated, I shift my weight from her hips into mine, and back again. I can hear my heartbeat in my ears.

Her shirt has slipped off her shoulder, revealing sparse freckles I didn't notice before. She held a sleepy smile on her face, causing slight dimples to appear. Her dark hair was untidy as it fell in front of eyes that flickered as they caught my attention.

"Are you okay, Summer?"

I bite my bottom lip. Whenever she calls me by my real name, the sexual tension doubles.

"I'm fi--" Her hand glides up my trembling thigh, and my breath hitches. "F-Fine."

My finger traces Luna's perfect jawline without thought, causing her to tilt her head up and laugh softly.

She applies whipped cream onto her finger and casually dabs it onto my nose.

"...I want your expression to melt into a hot mess."

Luna gazes up at me, the vanilla scent calming and exciting me at the same time. I look deep into her eyes, my cheeks heating up.

Without warning, her lips press against my skin, causing me to shudder.

Her lips brush against my bra, knocking me off balance.

   I feel her hot tongue on my skin, as she gets rid of the whipped cream the way I had dared her to do.
  I notice my nipples now show through the bra. Fuck. She looks at me with something in her eye, licking her lips when no whipped cream was left.

Her hands caress the small of my back delicately, as if I were as fragile as glass, waiting for me to catch my breath.

She doesn't release her hand from my back.

Instead, she gently pushes me onto the bed, pinning me there with her arms.

Luna's on top of me, and a thousand thoughts flood my mind.

With every heartbeat, my core pulses. Her hand slides from my waist down to my hip, and that's when I begin to hyperventilate, my  body feverish.

"Don't get scared. We'll take it slow," Luna whispers comfortingly.

With her hand, Luna slowly runs my hands through her bedhead hair. She puts her hand down, but I keep running my hand through her soft locks, over and over.

Her eyes close with satisfaction. "Guide my head wherever you'd like it to go. When you're ready." She bites her bottom lip.

I take a deep breath.

With my shaking hands, I push her head downwards, towards the place that feels so strangely hot. I think... I'm ready.

With her teeth, she slides the red lace down my thighs and off my mind.

Her eyes flicker from the lingerie to my skin underneath, clouding with such a sweet form of desire that my heart nearly halts.

She inhales sharply. "Fuck..."

Before I could react, she apologizes. "Sorry, um..." Her eyes flicker downward. "May I?"

With passion, I nod.

She puts some distance between my legs, and glances away, blushing. She's so damn sexy.

She looks back at me. "Y-You know, there's no pressure. If you're not sure—"

"No, I'm ready," I ensure in between breaths, wrongfully impatient.

"Are you really s-"

"Yes!"

She laughs. "Never thought I'd have you screaming 'yes' this early."

My giggle turns into a gasp as her kisses trail further and further up my thigh, until she wasn't kissing my thigh any longer. It sent a small wave up pleasure throughout my body, and my voice stirs.

She seemed like she was on the verge of losing something, as her breathing quickened. She attempts not to stare between my thighs, a hopeless failure.

"Like this... I'll lose control." She admits, her hands trembling.

"Please do." I reply shakily.

Luna's eyes scan mine to insure I understand the entirety of the situation.

I do.

⚠️

  My body responds as her tongue begins to tease, euphoria shooting up the center of my body.

"Mmnn..." My back arches off the bed as I run my hands through her hair to restrain my pleasure.

My body has ached like this for so long. I never... never understood why.

  I push her head towards me, whimpering quietly as her tongue slid into me, before shifting her focus onto my sensitive spot.

  She strikes the chord again as I let out a soft cry of pleasure, my body on fire.

My thighs tremble as she becomes faster, her expression beautifully erotic.

  Shyly, she slides a finger into me, continuing to please with her tongue. After ensuring I could take it, she curves her finger so it hits the ridges within my walls.

  She slips another finger in smoothly, as pain and pleasure stirs in my throat. She's heating me up... ahh, I'm gonna melt.

Luna pauses only to lick her lush lips and murmur, "You taste so... sweet."

All of a sudden, a warm feeling starts to pool at the bottom of my belly. What's this?

Her free hand brushes over my breast, and my breath hitches. I call her name feverishly as she adds her ring finger.

Lips flushed, she plants an innocent kiss just below my navel, pausing to whisper a yearning "I love you," and returns to the task, uh, at hand.

  When she hits my most responsive area of all, my unoccupied hand immediately curls up and bunches the sheets, my walls pulsating.

  I contract around Luna's fingers, and that's when I realize what's about to come.

Or who, really.

Man, already?!

Luna takes note of this. "Are you... ?"

  Before I could answer, her fingers delve deeper inside me, hitting a spot I didn't know I had. I nearly scream in pleasure, my mouth gaping open.

Luna's expression flickers with sadistic pleasure. I bite my lip to stop myself from making any more embarrassing noises.

"...So this is the spot?" The devils grin shadowing her face, she hits the nail on its head again, in the same spot as before.

  My walls contract around her again. I probably look like a hot mess at the moment.

Well, that's how she said she wanted me.

  My body tenses, a tingly sensation spreading throughout my lower abdomen. I realize what's about to happen. N-Not yet!

I attempt to hold on a little while longer, clutching the bedsheets with one hand, the other on the back of Luna's head.

  She continues to hit my deep spot again and again, until I began to feel temptingly euphoric.

Her tongue adds pleasure as a bead of sweat rolls down my hot cheek. She's so fast. "Ooh..." My eyes roll back in my head, the blur of a ceiling disappearing.

Flashes of white, like lighting, hit my vision as I feel myself convulse, my thighs trembling underneath her. "I-I'm... I'm about to..."

She places her head in the curve of my neck lovingly, teasing the area with her teeth.

A sensation of exhilaration surges from my core to the tips of my fingers, alighting my body with fire.

  My chest heaves off the bed, waves of pleasure melting together into one tremendous ocean. I drown in ecstasy, giving into heaven's tide.

Nothing hurts, nothing aches. It all feels pink and white.

Every nerve ending in my body is brought alive with delight as I climax, my sexual frustration releasing into the void.

"Luna..." I reach out to run my hands over her back but fall short, because I feel so... exhausted.

"Go to sleep. I've enjoyed pleasuring you, it's enough for tonight."

She leans down and presses her lips against mine for a moment or two, her lips soft and warm to the touch. I close my eyes, content as she gets off the bed.

"Tomorrow..." I ensure tiredly.

I wish we could love each other like this forever.

That's why I can almost feel her slide something onto my finger as I drift off to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~❦~~~~~~~~~~

⚠️The next chapter will contain mild smut, FYI.

A/N: Well, this is awkward.😂This is the first serious sex scene I've ever written, actually. 🤗(Don't worry, Luna'll get some too*wink.*)

If you enjoyed the scene, please vote!💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

437K 11K 103
𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐟𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐮𝐱𝐮𝐫𝐲 𝐡𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫, 𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞...
69 5 10
A woman murders somebody and hides his body where she wasn't supposed to and now she's in a mansion and he expects her to give him her baby....
179 12 7
A Not So Typical One- Billionaire And Him. WOHOOO! GLAD TO SEE YOU HERE. NOW...LET'S GET THIS CHAOTIC LOVE STARTED. Written and Created by GA.