I Am Muslim | ✓

By -theboringwriter-

[All Rights Reserved] #themuslimfictionawards "I thought Muslims wear hijabs."I turned to look at him with an... More

Authors Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Epilogue
Authors Note
Stories!

Chapter 19

457 34 0
By -theboringwriter-

down | hashir

I grabbed the vase that was by the rack and shelves. I slowly walk inside and make it to the killer.

"Bismi Allahi alrrahmani alrraheemi!"

I slammed the vase on his head and pushed him away. I glared and went to go punch him but something made me stop.

"Yaz."I heard a soft voice to make me turn.

I press my 9-1-1 phone call and felt something hit my head. I turned and kicked the guy and went to take off his hoodie but he grabbed my wrist.

"Your mine baby girl, no one can stay with you, and no one can live with you!"He said as I hear them answer thanks to the speaker I put it on.

"Let go, Leave me alone I need to get my friend to the hospital."

He pushed me which I fell on something sharp that hurt my arms and back. It was the glass vase that I hit his head on. He ran away and I went to grab my phone.

Receptionist: "Hello, Anyone there?"

Me: "I'm here can you come to Lily Rise Road dorm 155 floor 5 please, my friend just got stabbed."

Receptionist: "Is she breathing?"

I went to her and Maya looked at me gulping. I saw her wound on her side and I put pressure on it. She groans and I looked at her in pain. I feel really bad.
My best friend is hurt and in so much pain. It's all my fault.

Me: "Yes she is."

Receptionist: "Are you Alright?"

Me: "Yes I am."

Receptionist: "The Ambulance will be on their way, just keep this call on."

Receptionist: "Can you tell me what happened?"

Me: "I just came home from a friends house to see someone stab her. He was wearing a black leather jacket. I couldn't see his face he covered it with his hoodie. I grabbed a vase by me and hit him in the head with it. Then I called you guys and he just grabbed my wrist."

Me: "he said something but I don't remember."

That's a lie. I do. But if they say something about this. They could blame any guy I know. And Hamza isn't going to finish this game.

Me: "And I kicked him. He pushed me and ran away."

Receptionist: "Anything else?"

Me: "No ma'am."

I heard the sirens and hear running. My door was open they probably can find the room.

"Are you guys okay?"I heard an officer as I helped Maya up slowly as a stretcher came.

"She will be alright, and you."

The nurse told me and took off something from my arm. It was glass and I was bleeding. That actually hurt.

"There is glass all over your back and arms. Come with me."I nod and follow her out the room.

We went to the elevator and out. I went into the ambulance and sat. I looked at Maya and sighed.

I go on my phone and text Zak. They are friends and he should know.

Me: Zak! Maya is going to the hospital.

Zak: What! What happened?

Me: I came home and found the killer stabbing her.

Zak: Is she okay? Are you okay?

Me: She's going to get surgery, looks like they are just going to stitch it up since it's not that deep.

Me: and I'm fine.

Zak: I'm coming.

Zak: Which hospital?

Me: Veiny Venta Hospital.

Zak: Okay I'll be there.

I put my phone in my pocket and looked at Maya who looked terrified.

"It's okay Maya your going to make it safely, I'm going to watch."I said as she nods as the door opens.

We got out and they put her on a different stretcher and ran her to the emergency room while I just went to go get the glass of my skin.

"It will hurt."She said as I sat down on a bed of a nurse office.

She takes out her tweeters out and a few health kits. She looked at me and I pulled out my sweater.

"Fancy Bra, Where did you get yours?"She asked me and I hissed in pain.

"Online."I said looking at my Rose black strapped bra.

"It's cute."I hum in response holding my breath and biting my lip that could bleed soon.

"And you fell on the vase you threw?"I looked at the door to as it opens with a bang.

It was the guys and I use the blanket of the bed to cover the front of my body. While the nurse does my back.

"OMG."

They turned their heads and I rolled my eyes. The cover their eyes and groaned from the sharp pain.

"Just stand by Maya's surgery room and I'll be right there."I hissed and glared at the lady while she just smiled.

"Almost done taking out the glass, the Alcohol and bandages are next."I nod in frustration.

"Right we will leave."

The door closed and the lady chuckled.

"They seem flustered and maybe one of them just blushed."She said and I rolled my eyes again.

"They are just friends of mine. I know they like Maya and these other girls. But me, no way. It's that I would never fit the material type of thing, besides they don't know me very well."She smiled and took the bin of glass with her.

"I mean if they don't know you I get it. But if they knew you, phew girl, your going to rock one of them one day, you look like a marriage, wife and mother material."

I rolled my eyes at her comment. Seriously marriage material. I don't even want a child and she's saying mother material!

"I'm not kidding, by the way, names Naomi."I smiled and turned into a frown when I felt alcohol touch my skin which burns like a pepper.

"My name is Yasmeen but they call me Yaz."I said as she nods putting something like cloth on my skin around my body.

After finishing she went to put her stuff away and I grabbed my sweater slowly because every time I moved I was in pain and also because the bandage around me makes it hard for me to move.

"Need help there."I heard a giggle as she came by.

"Yes please."I said and she pulled me out my sweater on and my coat.

"I think your friends are already in a room how about I walk you to there."I nod and get off the bed slowly.

I walked out of the nurse room and went to follow her to a room. I saw Maya asleep and looked at the doctor on her left.

"You must be Yaz. Her friend."I nod and looked at her.

"I called her family members they said they can't make it but to talk to you since they said your family."I nod again and looked at the poor soul resting.

"Her wounds weren't that deep and as of today, she's staying here for two weeks till it heals. Then she can leave. After paying the hospital bills of course."

"My hospital bill?"I asked as Naomi shook her head.

"Your insurance covered it."I sighed in relief.

"But your friend's insurance covered half, you have to pay the rest."I nod and as he checks her then left.

Her bill can't be bad right? Thank god mine did. So I didn't have to pay both of them.

"Yaz."

I heard a raspy voice and went to sit on a seat by her bed. I gave a small smile as she stared at me.

"Hey, are you feeling better?"

"Yeah, But what about you?"I smiled and held her right hand.

"I'm alright."I said and Naomi smiled and left.

"Who's she?"Maya asked me confused.

"She's the nurse who helped me, Naomi. You should rest, the doctor said you're staying here for two weeks till your wound heals."Her eyes widen and groaned.

"Did my parents at least pay the medical bills?"she asked me and I nod lying.

"Yes, just rest."She smiled falling into her sleep.

What do I do if it's expensive? Do I have to find another job?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.7K 900 23
#101 Rank in #society. "Wh-wh-ho are you?" She asked slowly and I chuckled. "Devil. Do you want to know why I brought you here?" I said smirking at...
4.6K 80 8
"I don't care. I don't care if you wear a scarf over your head. Or if you prefer to wear long sleeves and pray five times a day", he inches closer. "...
52.6K 1.5K 17
#4th Rank in #spouse. Arsalan Abid Khan. He is silent but sometimes boldness is his nature. A very dominant person but kind hearted too. Loves hi...
31.5K 1.4K 68
The tale of separation and reunion of two childhood friends who were destined to be together. ________________________________ It's a story of two ch...