Summer crush or worse?-(COMPL...

By mookiistar27

I knew that Stark was special from the moment I met him at the store. I love him enough to deal with all his... More

Summer crush or worse?
Summer crush or worse '2
Summer crush or worse? '3
summer crush or worse? '4
Summer crush or worse? '5
Summer crush or worse? '6
Summer crush or worse? '7
Summer crush or worse? '8
summer crush or worse? '9
summer crush or worse? '10
Summer crush or worse?'11
Summer crush or worse?'12
Summer crush or worse?'13
Summer crush or worse?'14
Summer crush or worse?'15
Summer crush or worse?'16
Summer crush or worse?'17
Summer crush or worse?'18
Summer crush or worse?'19
Summer crush or worse?'20
Summer crush or worse?'21
Summer crush or worse?'22
Summer crush or worse?'23
Summer crush or worse?'24
Summer crush or worse?'25
Summer crush or worse?'27
Summer crush or worse?'28
Summer crush or worse?'29
Summer crush or worse?'30
Summer crush or worse?'31
Summer crush or worse?'32
Summer crush or worse?'33
Summer crush or worse?'34
Summer crush or worse?'35
Summer crush or worse?'36
Summer crush or worse?'37
Summer crush or worse?'38
Summer crush or worse?'39
Summer crush or worse?'40
Summer crush or worse?'41
Summer crush or worse?'42

Summer crush or worse?'26

170 2 0
By mookiistar27

Hiya everyone! Just want to thank everyone for the support i've been getting on this story! i would really appreciate feedback & votes are always complimentary & lovely :D so with tht here's part 26!!!

ENJOY!!!!!

Stark's P.O.V

While we showered I took in her body. The shape of her curves and how her hair stuck itself to her skin. The way that she smiled whenever she was in the water. Even though my bulge was painfully erected, I enjoyed the simplicity of being with her. "Is this how we're always going to be?" I asked her afraid. I shouldn't have touched her downstairs, but I couldn't help myself. When I saw her naked it was like I became some else. I just needed it. I wanted her. I have a feeling I always will...

"Are you going to continue calling me a whore or a slut?" She asked tempered.

I smiled crookedly at her. "Only if you want me to, of course." I joked.

She scowled at me. "You think that this is funny?" She questioned. "I'm screwed up because you!" She said with distaste.

"Quinn, what happened to you wasn't anyone's fault." I tried to shrug it off, but guilt began to consume me. Perhaps she's right. If I would've left her alone she wouldn't have ran off and bumped into Josh. Oh, God! It was my fault she got raped. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have touched you downstairs. I won't touch you at all anymore." I said before jumping out of the shower.

Quinn's P.O.V

He ran off leaving me in the shower alone. I looked at the floor feeling depressed again. I shut off the water and wrapped a towel around me. When I opened the curtain I could've sworn that I saw Josh standing behind me. My breath caught as I gasped. My entire body froze, but then I realized I was alone. I started crying as my body shook. What's happening to me? I kept crying until I had enough energy to drag myself over to the door. Stark was standing in front of his closet picking out a shirt to wear. He spotted me on the floor and quickly ran over to me. "Oh, my goodness! Are you okay?" He asked helping me up.

"Fine." I sobbed. "Get off of me!" I shuddered. I stumbled to my room and shut the door behind me. I reminded myself that Josh was probably in jail by now. No way could he have gotten out. I have to speak with Sue. I thought before I got dressed.

- - - - - *'* - - - - -

Brain was laughing downstairs with Blake. I slung my bag over my shoulder and tucked my hair behind my ears as I made my way into the living room. Stark was stretched out across the loveseat staring at the wall lost in thought. "Quinn!" Brain smiled once he caught sight of me. "Come here, sweetheart."

I coyly made my way over to him. I sat between him and Blake. I quickly glanced at Stark. His eyes remained on the wall. I frowned a little to myself. He probably was through trying to fix things with me. I couldn't blame. I was angry with myself for still having feelings for him after everything that he's put me through.

"How are you feeling?" He whispered to me. I feinted a smile so my insecurities wouldn't show. "Still pretty bad?" He guessed. I nodded.

"Are we leaving?" Stark cleared his throat. He stood up without glancing at my direction. "I'll be in the car." He called over his shoulder.

"That's strange." Blake said.

"Yeah, he won't even look at me." I sighed.

"He's just stressed. He's going through a lot too, Quinn." Brain explained, patting my knee. "He was really upset when he found out what happened to you." He sighed standing. "So was I." He said.

"Me too!" Blake chimed in. "Even though you don't know me well. Brain's told me so much about you." He smiled standing beside Brain.

"Thanks." I smiled pulling out the bag of frosted flake cereal I had hidden. "Shall we?" I stood up and popped open the bag. Taking a pinch full of cereal. They followed me to the car. Once we were in the car I offered them cereal. Brain took a handful and Blake took a pinch full. Stark didn't even bother to move. I sat beside him while he stared out the window. Brain and Blake were eating together and mumbling. "So how do you guys know each other?" I asked Brain before I ate some flakes.

"We went to same school for two years before Blake started home schooling." Brain answered with a smile.

"Oh. Why home schooling?" I asked Blake.

"Because I started my modeling career." He winked at Brain. That was sort of strange, but I just ignored it. Maybe it was a private joke?

"You model?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah." He grinned at me.

"He just got signed with Ford Models!" Brain said excitedly. My jaw dropped.

"Oh, my gosh! That's amazing!" Blake smiled and blushed. I giggled taking in his blush. Brain intertwined his fingers with Blake and pecked him on the lips.

"I'm so proud of you, honey!" Brain said.

"Wait. You're gay?" I asked dropping two flakes back in my baggie. They both whirled around to glare at me.

"Yeah. Do you have a problem?" Blake asked a little rude.

"No!" I shook my head. "I love gay people! I secretly have a plan to make friends with all of them!(Totally true!) It's just that you're so pretty! It isn't fair! Girls would be lining up to be with you!" I complained. Blake blushed again.

"Thank you, but Brain here already has me." He gave Brain a cocky smile. I smiled at them as they kissed again. At least they were happy. I secretly snuggled in a little closer to Stark when Raymond turned, pretending that it was the cars fault I became so unbalanced. Stark didn't even bother to shove me off. Instead he just pretended I wasn't there, humming to himself. I got up from my seat and sat on the other seat across from everyone in the limo. I jammed my headphones on and forced myself not to cry even though it felt impossible not to.

Stark's P.O.V

Quinn entered the living room after our little scene upstairs. I couldn't even bring myself to look at her. I felt disgusted with myself. This was all my fault. She's one hundred percent correct. If it wasn't for me, she would've just hated me because she had to marry me not because I was the reason that she had gotten raped twice-once by that fucking piece of shit Josh and the another by the piece of scum that I am. She wouldn't have lost her virginity to me or lost her best friend. Damn, no wonder she hated me. I ruin everything I touch. "Quinn!" Brain called. "Come here, sweetheart!" I kept my eyes trained on the wall as she made her way into the living room. From my peripheral vision I could see Brain chatting secretly with Quinn. Although I knew there wasn't anything between them, jealousy still boiled within me.

Blake gave me a sad smile. I just shook my head and continued to glare at the wall. I should just send this girl home. It isn't worth putting her through all of this. I need to be strong for her. I shouldn't have done anything in the first place. Grandma always said that a weak will only led to failure. She was right. The crazy thing was Quinn reminded me so much of my grandmother. In some odd way she almost looked like her. I couldn't take Quinn and Brain's whispering anymore so I just stood up. "Are we leaving?" I asked irritated. No one answered me so I began to strut out. "I'll be in the car." I called over my shoulder. Sophie smiled at me before I left. I nodded giving her a small frown. I wasn't exactly comfortable with being in the same house as her.

I knew she still had a thing for me since the last time I saw her. I just hoped that she wouldn't say anything to mess things up even more with Quinn. I was glad that Raymond happened to be placed her too. Sophie with behave with him around. I sat watching as the other made their way to the limo. They got into the car. I shifted my eyes to the window so I could see Quinn's reflection. Quinn offered frosted flakes to Brain and Blake. Man, she was adorable. I frowned. She brought my favorite cereal.

"So how do you guys know each other?" Quinn asked Brain before she ate some flakes.

"We went to same school for two years before Blake started home schooling." Brain answered with a smile.

"Oh. Why home schooling?" She asked Blake.

"Because I started my modeling career." He winked at Brain. I tried not to laugh at the confused look that passed through Quinn's. I hadn't told her about Brain's little secret.

"You model?" She raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah." He grinned.

"He just got signed with Ford Models!" Brain said excitedly. Her jaw dropped. I stifled a sigh. She was probably fawning over him.

"Oh, my gosh! That's amazing!" She squealed. Brain intertwined his fingers with Blake and pecked him on the lips.

"I'm so proud of you, honey!" Brain said.

"Wait. You're gay?" She asked dropping two flakes back in her baggie. They both whirled around to glare at her. Quickly Brain's eyes went to the back of my head. I bit my lip trying not to laugh. I shook my head and he sighed understanding.

"Yeah. Do you have a problem?" Blake asked a little rude. He always took it offensive when someone asked. Blake's parents weren't very accepting of him so he was prejudice against people who were against him.

"No!" She shook her head. "I love gay people! I secretly have a plan to make friends with all of them! It's just that you're so pretty! It isn't fair! Girls would be lining up to be with you!" She complained. Blake blushed. She is so funny and cute. I frowned. You hate her, remember! I thought.

"Thank you, but Brain here already has me." He gave Brain a cocky smile. Okay, that was all the romantic-ness my stomach could take. Not that I had anything against Brain or who he is. It's just that my love life is a pile of dog shit at the moment and I really don't want to be reminded of how happy I can actually be if things were to work out.

Raymond spun the car around as he turned. Causing Quinn to cuddle up a little closer to me. The warmth my body felt when she was closer to me made me stiffen. I'm not suppose to like the feeling her being close to me. Apparently, she didn't like it either because she literally stomped across to another seat and started listening to her music. I sighed frowning at myself. Brain looked at me through the window and gave me a small reassuring smile, but I just shook my head. There was no point in this. Quinn and I shouldn't be together and tonight when we got home I would make sure I'd sell my soul to my parents just to get her home no matter the cost.

So what did you guys think? Did i shock anyone? lols, let me know if you have any comments! thanks!!!!

-Comment & Vote

-Become a fan (maybe?)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.6K 2.6K 25
By the time I was nine years old, I planned who to marry. I already planned all my birthday parties. I even know what I'm going to do with my life. O...
1K 220 23
I loved him so much that I overlooked what he actually was, what he was capable of doing. Family was never the problem, it was always him. You fall f...
1.6K 122 46
We were a perfect match, maybe that's why we burnt out. This story contains smut, drugs, suicidal thoughts & suicide
358K 9.1K 40
"Why do you continue to shut me out?.. Why don't you just let me in?" If losing my mother and moving in with my drunk of a dad wasn't enough, meeting...