Kingdom Of Flames ✔

By Shadowed25

Adeline Spring, a simplistic 18 year old with an unentertaining life, wishes her life could get more... inter... More

Prologue: Kingdom of Flames
Chapter 1: Art for admiration
Chapter 2: Letter to Ashes
Chapter 3: Flames rise
Chapter 4: My friends: the shadows
Chapter 5: Chagrin- Kingdom of Wrath
Chapter 6: Silent and broken
Chapter 8: Flicker of a flame
Chapter 9: Diamor
Chapter 10: Light at the end of the tunnel
AUTHORS NOTE 💜
Chapter 11: Avarice- Kingdom of Greed
Chapter 12: Bitter
Chapter 13: Hidden in the darkness
Chapter 14: Luna
Chapter 15: Cry then fly
Chapter 16: Ardour- Kingdom of Lust
Chapter 17: Alcine
Chapter 18: The bliss of an almost kiss
Chapter 19: Kisses and Roses
Chapter 20: Gratif- Kingdom of Pride
AUTHORS NOTE 💜
Chapter 21: Torture of Torment
Chapter 22: Healing
Chapter 23: Voracity- Kingdom of Gluttony
Chapter 24: Travelling from above
Chapter 25: Deception of Beauty
Chapter 26: Warmth and Security
Chapter 27: Inertia- Kingdon of Sloth
Chapter 28: Light in the dark
Chapter 29: Chants of the 'dead'
Chapter 30: Covetous- Kingdom of Jealousy
AUTHORS NOTE 💜
Chapter 31: Kisses in the lake
Chapter 32: Cries from the Lost
Chapter 33: Reality of Revelations
Chapter 34: Caution in Covetous
Chapter 35: Good Vs Evil (part 1): The Beginning
Chapter 36: Good Vs Evil (part 2): Revelations
Chapter 37: Good Vs Evil (part 3): Empty Thrones
Chapter 38: Good Vs Evil (part 4): Shards of Glass
Chapter 39: The end
Chapter 40: GOODBYE

Chapter 7: Prophecies to banish

51 4 2
By Shadowed25

Previously:

Aunt Rosel, sighs taking a seat close to me.
"Are you ready to hear it all?" She asks nervously and I roll my eyes.
"I deserve an explanation now more that ever. Lets hear it."

---------------------------
We both inhale but she exhales first and begins the explanation I hope makes sense of everything.
"Ten years ago, when I left to go on an adventure as I told you, I was actually coming to the Kingdoms. I worked for the Queens, who told me I had to stop leaving because I had made a commitment. One day, they had captured an outsider, who told them of a propehcy. The youngest child of a Spring would come to the Kingdoms and return the Peace and harmony, becoming the rightful ruler of all Kingdoms and damming the Queens to hell when she turned 19. When they heard this, they ordered for me to be killed but I went into hiding, continuously moving in and out of Kingdoms.
I know you turn 19 in a week and your the chosen one. Next week is when they'll come for you. They dont want to kill you or atleast thats what my sources have told me. They want to own you, so you work for them. If you stop them now, you'll be free." I sat there my breathing quickening at every mention of the Kingdoms, Queens or propehcy.

"Auntie, I love you and I would do anything to help you but I'm 18 years old. Up until now, I was living a normal, non fantasy life. Now, your saying I have to fulfill a prophecy and banish the 7 Queens to hell? I cant do that, I can barely do an equation in maths." I ramble and she sighs, placing her hand atop of mine.
"Addy, I need you to trust me. This is your destiny. I love you and I know you can do it. This is a lot of pressure and I'm asking for so much right now,  however your not only saving me, your saving all these people in the town including someone who I got to help you. They're a dear friend of mine and knows the Kingdoms in and out. You need to meet him soon but I wont be there. Can you do this? Not just for me but for everyone suffering in these Kingdoms." She pleads, looking deep into my eyes with desperation, squeezing my hand tighter.

Minutes pass yet it feels like forever when I finally let out a breath.
"Lets send these Kingdoms to hell." I state and her eyes widen before she dives into my arms, kissing my forhead and embracing me until I can no longer breath, almost crushing ever rib in my body.
"C-cant...b-br-breath." I gasp, and she laughs, releasing me. I pant for air and turn my head to look at her, joining in with her giggles.
"I knew I could count on you... my brave Addy." Aunt Rosel speaks, standing up and clapping her hands loudly together.
"Right, lets get you ready. You defintely need to be equiped, well just until you make it to my friend where they'll give you your most important essentials." She describes and I raise my eyebrow, my face showing confusin.
"What essentials?" I ask and she smiles cheekily.
"You'll see."

Uh oh!

---------------------------
Chapter 7 published. So... who is this mysterious friend? I dont know- well I do but...nevermind! Anyways, I hope you liked the small little bonding between Aunt Rosel and Adeline. Dont forget to comment, vote and add this book to your library.
Thanks!

Shadowed25 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 90 30
[COMPLETED] 'She is afraid yet so fearless, she is a child yet hides the power beneath her skin, she is so calm yet so dangerous, she seems foolish y...
6K 299 22
she is an innocent soul in devils realm the devil himself cage her for him he has no intention to let her go "you are woke up sweetheart " when tho...
2K 301 51
Can Adriyele avoid the dark path that the mighty Whisperers had set upon her so many years ago? Bound to the warrior that had saved her life, Adriye...
74.1K 4.6K 41
The world is ruled by a tyrant King. The Old King was killed and with him the magic that coursed through the world was sealed away. Dawn Rentradie...