Objective: Ouran Academy ♔ OH...

By kinpaatsu

WRITTEN WHEN I WAS 12 AND COMPLETELY UNEDITED b o o k o n e ♔ girls with guns and boys with roses ♔ ︻┳═一... More

♔ trivia and awards ♔
♔ disclaimer ♔
♔ 01 ♔
♔ 02 ♔
♔ 03 ♔
♔ 04 ♔
[05] Holiday Dances And MORE Cake
[06] Vibrating Tables And The Worst Luck
[07] Not-Double-Agents And A Rewriting Of The Past
[08] To Haruhi's House! Or Maybe Not...
[09] National Australian Karate Champion
[10] Bitchy Grannies And Cake Pops
[11] Let's Play: Kick The Can!
[12] THE Mitsukuni Haninozuka and Takashi Morinozuka
[13] Those Goddamned Pins And Needles
[14] I Don't Want A Bloody Driver! But then again...
[15] A Changing Of The Game
[16] Yeah, This Shit Really Sucks
[17] I Am The Princess Of Bitches, But I Can't Bitch-Slap!
[18] Well, There's No Going Back Now
[19] It's Not A Break And Enter, Just Another Dream
[20] I Hate Bribes, Especially Involving Bananas
[21] Making The Best Out Of A Crappy Situation, Eh?
[22] S.H.A.D.O.W.'s Shadows
[23] Why Wouldn't You Listen To Me?
[24] You're Cool. I Swear On My Kick-Ass Honor
[25] Bullet-Proof Vests Aren't Just For Show
[26] Being Polite Had Never Been My Style
[27] I'm No Princess, Let Alone Living With You
[28] Back To That Damned Granny Again
[29] Make Some Cookies With Me, Pervert-kun!
[30] Kyouya, I Have A Favour To Ask
[31] Into The Éclair-Lair!
[32] Miss Pastry, KO'ed With Style
[A MASSIVE THANK-YOU]
[SEQUEL PREVIEW] Espionage: Ouran Academy

[33] Tearful Reunions... Nailed it!

6.8K 425 122
By kinpaatsu

                'You're crazy.' Sophie laughed beside me, leaning against the small table on the airplane.

                'Ah, I get that a lot.' I smiled.

                It took me the entire bike-trip here (yes, I did take the boy's service again, heh), the entire check-in, and now the entire flight to explain to Tamaki's mother nearly my entire life story.

                From the beginning of the Host Club, to the end of Kyouya's claim.

                Nothing more, nothing less.

                'However, if my little boy is everything you say he is...' She smiled softly.

                'Eh, he can be a little shit sometimes too...' I shrugged, remembering all of the times he nearly tickled me to death.

                'That's to be expected,' She breezed, 'After all, that's what young men are for, aren't they?'

                'Being little shitheads?' I asked dryly. 'If so, his Host Club has it nailed.'

                She smiled, and though she might not have had Tamaki's charisma, she certainly did have his beautiful features.

                'Well, I shall have to meet this Host Club of his!'

..::..::..

                'Just through here,' I dragged Tamaki's mum through luggage collection, hoisting her suitcase over a shoulder.

                'Are you sure you're okay with that?' She watched my white knuckles around her bag.

                'Yeah,' I gritted my teeth (what did she pack in here, bricks?), 'but we need to find my bike quick. I hope it hasn't been towed away...' I chewed my lip worriedly, and I was so deep in thought I didn't notice the commotion until Sophie tugged my sleeve.

                'What's going on over there?' She asked.

                'Huh?' I replied blankly, turning in the direction of a large group of girls.

                'Kyaa~! You're so sweet!'

                'Oh my princess, you honour me with your beautiful praises...'

                'Oh my God.' My jaw dropped.

                'What's wrong?' Sophie enquired gently.

                'It's them.' I groaned, rubbing my forehead with my free hand. 'Trust them to come out like a bunch of morons.'

                'Them?'

                'The Host Club.'

                I stalked over to the group, my bike momentarily forgotten.

                The bitches at school, I could handle.

                The bitches outside of school... were going down.

                'Do you have a girlfriend?' A girl with long black hair was practically draping herself over my blonde, whom I'd just caught sight of in the midst of the crowd.

                'Yes, in fact—'

                ''Scuse me, coming through.' I elbowed through the group of people, wondering how this group of idiotic boys managed to attract so much attention wherever they went.      

                'You must be so rich...'

                'And you're so cute...'

                'Kyaa~!'

                'You 'kyaa' one more time, you lose a limb.' I glared darkly at the big-boobed girl attaching herself to Tamaki's other arm.

                'Alex!' He cried. 'I missed you so much!' He leapt over to me, ridding himself of the girls.

                'Not now, baka.' I pushed his face away with my free hand and scowled at the crowd of onlookers. 'Show's over. Now get the hell out of here, before I make mincemeat of your boobs.' I gnashed my teeth together to emphasize my point.

                Several of the girls gulped visibly, slinking away to harass anything else vaguely male, I guess.

                'Well, that's no fun...' Kaoru winked. 'We were just getting warmed up.'

                'I don't care.' I dropped Sophie's bag and sent him a warning glance.

                'I was so worried about you!' Two arms wrapped themselves around me, pulling my body against a strong chest.

                'Uh-huh...' I mumbled against Tamaki's shirt. 'I'm more worried about you being out during school hours.'

                'What were you thinking, running off like that?' He grabbed my shoulders. 'Kyouya said you didn't reply to his text!'

                Oh yeah... when my phone went off before I left...

                'Heh, whoops.' I rolled my eyes and stuck out my tongue. 'However... I think what I've brought back with me should be reason enough to forgive and forget...'

                I looked up at Tamaki's face, but he was already staring over my head. His mouth was hanging open, and his eyes were filling with tears.

                'M-mum...?' His arms fell from around me, and he stumbled over to Sophie, who'd been standing behind me quietly until now.

                'Hello, my beautiful boy...' Sophie sniffled, smiling through happy tears.

                'Mum!' He cried, wrapping his arms around her in a tight hug that she happily returned.

                I smiled as they cried together, slinging my arm around Haruhi. 'See? Taking off like that did have a benefit.'

                She sighed, smiling too. 'If that benefit was drowning in the waterworks of those two, you hit it spot on.'

                'Good afternoon, Miss de Grantaine,' Kyouya took a step forward, 'While I have to say your arrival was quite...unexpected,' He shot me an unreadable look, 'We do still have adequate transportation outside. Just this way please.'

                'Hello, Tamaki's mum!' Honey chirped, bouncing over to greet Sophie.

                'Hello, everyone,' She sniffled, smiling as she wiped at her eyes.

                'Waaaah~!' Tamaki leapt onto me, nearly crushing my shoulders in a hug. 'Thank-you, thank-you, thank-you! Thank-you so much, Alex!' He buried his face in the crook of my neck.

                'All in a day's work.' I winked, poking him in the ribs.

..::..::..

                We all parked at the Suoh Estate Two, a motorbike and two limousines.

                'Dad should be home this evening!' Tamaki dragged his mother up the stairs, the rest of us left to follow along behind.

                'You don't feel—'

                '—neglected do you?' The twins winked, wrapping their arms around my shoulders.

                'Leave me alone, wackos,' I rolled my eyes, 'Don't you have better things to do, like annoying Haruhi?'

                'Don't drag me into this!' The brunette held up her hands.

                'Ha-ru-hi!' They evilly called, waddling off to do just that.

                Entering the massive foyer once again, we all congregated there while Tamaki explained everything to Sophie.

                'Alexandria...' A soft voice said, while a finger tapped me on the shoulder.

                I whirled, looking down at Shima.

                Oh crap.

                What did I do now?

                'Uh... y-yes?' I asked nervously.

                'I had a call earlier...' She crooked a finger, beckoning me away from the group.

                'Call?' I echoed as I followed her.

                'Yes. Miss Tonnerre—'

                '—that bitch—' I swore.

                '—called to inform me of the kidnapping of her maid.'

                'Don't believe her.' I ordered. 'Sophie wanted to come with me, and I don't see why anyone should stop—'

                'Oh no,' Shima actually smiled at me, 'I'm not going to reprimand you. Truly, I agree with what you did.'

                I breathed a sigh of relief.

                'I just wanted to inform you that Tonnerre thought I was Tamaki's grandmother!'

                I nearly choked.

                'W-what?' I giggled. 'Heh, how convenient!'

                She shook her head. 'I didn't say anything to advise her otherwise, but I thought you would want to know she was trying to get in touch with her.'

                'Haha, that's fine.' I gave her a lopsided smile. 'I'll just punch her again next time I'm in France. Thanks heaps though, for not giving it away! Also, for believing in what I was doing.'

                'I honestly never liked his grandmother and her ways anyway...' Shima mumbled, and shuffled off, allowing me to get dragged back into the group.

                'What's wrong?' Tamaki grabbed my hands, smiling at me.

                'Oh, nothing.' I grinned. 'Just the norm!'

                'Well I'm glad you're okay,' He kissed my forehead, 'And thank-you so much for uniting my family again...'

                'Aw, don't get all sappy on me,' I winked, 'After all, I did owe you one.'

                'Owe me?'

                'Dude, I went from being a criminal to being a school girl, to then ending up a fugitive and a princess. I needed to give you a headache and a half for everything you dragged me through!'

                'Head...ache...?'

                'Trust me, once your mum starts talking, she will not shut up!'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 40 17
This is a Fan-Fic Meet Allie Cooper, from America, her family decided to move her to Ouran, after the death of her mother, and well she has a really...
288K 10.3K 36
*#1 in #kaoru* Azami Fujioka arrived at Ouran Academy with her younger sister, Haruhi, on a scholarship in hopes to get a better education. She was s...
160K 5.2K 36
Please note that I really suck at descriptions. Elliot D'alessio is the daughter of famous Italian restaurant owners. Her life has never been a bree...
204K 6.8K 37
Amarante, or if you go by her Japanese name, Katashi, is Tamaki's fraternal twin sister. After two years of no contact, her grandmother sends her to...