Free-Falling

By achievement_hunter

A British boy has to change his lifestyle when he moves to America to start a new beginning. At first he thin... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
14
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61

29

974 38 7
By achievement_hunter

Gavin POV

I peeked out my bedroom door into the hallway right in front of it and looked around. All the lights were off and they should be.

It was going on 3 am and Geoff, Griffon, and Millie were all asleep.

I closed the door and lifted up my mattress.

It was my time to shine and give Michael the best birthday ever. He deserves it.

Grabbing the bags I grabbed my phone and flicked the lightswitch to signal the lights off.

Opening the door I tip toed into the hall and silently down into the living room. Geoff didn't need his car at 3 am did he? Nah.

"I'm just going to borrow these." I whispered a bit loud as I walked over to Geoff's keys on a small table by the front door.

"I'll bring it back nice and safe. Don't worry boss."

I picked up the keys and the only sounds to be heard were the clinking of a key chain along with the crinkling of plastic bags and faint steps.

I slowly opened the front door and stepped outside into the crisp air of Austin. Locking the door behind me I unlocked Geoff's car and hopped behind the wheel.

I turned on the ignition and tossed the bags into the passenger seat.

"Alright phase one of MMBE was in effect." I said no longer whispering seeing I was out of the house.

I entered Michael's address into my phone and drove away from Geoff's house.

If you put a British boy on an American road without a license you might get something like a trail of destruction but I was a good Brit.

I noticed I was traveling with ease going through every green light almost like the gods were encouraging me.

Surprisingly Geoff didn't live far away from the office or Michael and they were fairly close.

I pulled into the area my gps was pointing me when I suddenly had another thought.

"What if Michael isn't home."

Of course he would be home it's 3am what am I thinking?

Nervously I parked next to a small apartment complex where my gps took me.

I looked around and sure enough. The car Michael drove me home in a few days ago was here.

"Thank giddy knobs." I said.

I immediately shook my head while grinning. What did I just say?

Grabbing the bags to my right I opened the door and jumped out onto the sidewalk.

"Phase two of MMBE was in effect."

I put on black sunglasses to match my black jeans and shirt and headed to Michael's car.

How am I going to unlock it you ask? Barbra came by Geoff's house and dropped off a spare key he left at work.

Of course I had to rush her so no one would see but we made it work.

And yeah, I was wearing sunglasses at night and I was wearing full black even though I wasn't a spy and it was still a bit warm out.

I stopped all my thoughts when I approached his locomotive.
Isn't a locomotive a train?
Well I guess Michael owns a train now.

Unlocking the driver side door I hopped in. It was pretty bad that anyone let alone me could get Michael's car this easy.

With my bag in hand I took out the packs of balloons and began blowing them up one by one.

Throwing them behind me I kept going from a balloon to balloon.

Each small pink mass added up in the back seats behind me.

One small balloon can make a difference and eventually I ran out if breathe.

I'm only one guy I only have two lungs so I can't blow up over 100 balloons by myself in the blink of an eye.

Catching my breath I went back to forcing air into the plastic nothingness.

Pretty soon I ran out if room behind me and started stashing the balloons next to me.

I assumed Michael didn't have to work until noon which was good. It is going to take Michael hours to empty this thing. Not to mention what I plan on doing to the outside.

I smiled to myself at the thought of a blushing Michael rushing through the RT office to find me.

I can see it now. And I kind of liked it. Micool was my boi.

"Jesus." I said breathing in a big whif of air.

I started stuffing the passenger seat and I grabbed my bag of items and hopped out of Michael's car so I could start stacking the driver seat.

Now that I was outside I was getting anxious and nervous. I was indeed alone but I don't want anyone seeing me. Yeah it was 3am and everyone was asleep but still.

I'm surprised no one has called the cops on me yet.

I grabbed another balloon and began blowing into it.

I was now giggling at the thought of how much blowing I was doing by myself.

I held the balloon in my hand an let go so I could let out a squeal from laughing.

I accidentally let go of my half blown up balloon and it ended up flying onto the sidewalk behind me.

"Well." I said grinning and still trying to prevent myself from laughing.

Grabbing another one I tried to calm down and continue. I started blowing into that one.

I took it out of my mouth and smiled again at my actions.

Typing it with two fingers I burst out laughing and ends up dropping the balloon onto the concrete below me.

The balloon hit the ground and popped into a pink mass of nothingness.

I let out another squeal but this time more serious. I didn't need anyone to wake up so I had to speed this up.

I began blowing up balloons faster than before and I found myself thinking about why it sounded so sexual inside my head.

Pretty soon the car was stuffed and I began to close the door but it wouldn't shut fully.

So I did what I could do and threw my weight against the door but it didn't budge.

I threw myself at it again but it still isn't help.

I backed up so I could get a running start and I felt my feet carry me to the car in front of me.

I chucked myself at the door and heard a click as the door closed. I ended up on top of the roof on my back.

I found myself looking at the sky. Kinda like how Michael and I did when I first met him.

It hasn't passed my mind that Michael was in the building in front of me. Sleeping.

He was probably the person that sleeps so silently and barely even moves at all. He was probably peaceful. Almost perfect.

My phone vibrated underneath me and I grabbed it out of my pocket as I received a notification from Twitter. Always Twitter.

I rolled off the top of the car and began putting rainbow sticky notes on his windows.

I planned on making it look like a rainbow threw up on his windshield and that's exactly what I was going to do.

Placing one sticky note after the other I used all of the sticky notes I bought and covered all of his side windows and his back windshield.

Now I ha to do the front one but in order to do so I would need to be on his hood.

"Well. Let's hope no Austin cops are around." I said boosting myself onto the hood.

If only Michael could see my effort.

I placed all of the colors on his windshield and hopped off the hood. I didn't really hop off I ended up falling off thanks to my ninja skills.

I need to take martial arts now that I know I might do this often.

I stepped back to look at my creation so far and it looked good. But I wasn't done.

I picked up the streamers and the tape and began taping streamers around the car and wrapping it like a present.

My gift to you Michael is your own car but better.

I tossed the roll of streamers from side to side covering the outside in color.

I checked my watch to see it was now going on 4:30. Was I really out here for an hour and a half?

"It's for a good cause." I said.

That's when I took out the paint markers and began to write on his car.

I wrote plenty of things.
Happy Birthday Micool.
My Boi is growing up.
See you at work.

I hesitated before writing the next one but I did it anyway.

I love you.

I walked back to Geoff's car and looked in his glove compartment for some paper and a pen. I searched for a few minutes and settled for a pencil.

I walked back to Michael's car and began to write him a letter. I was writing a letter to Michael Jones outside of his apartment at 4am. And I was happy.

I smiled thinking about Michael again. It's crazy how much I care for some guy I just met. Call me crazy but I'm crazy for Michael Jones.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.1K 529 47
When Lindsey and Michael break up, Michael seeks comfort in his best friend, Gavin. But when a night of passion leaves both in confusion they decide...
14.3K 455 26
Another reader insert Ryan Haywood fanfic.
6.3K 186 13
Michael can't take his mind off of the British lad that Geoff's parents adopted. Some sensitive stuff near the end but there's a warning at the start...
241 8 11
Achievement hunter / X-ray and Vav / MadRay / MoVav / Mavin / Raywood . After something happens Michael flees to another world. Now the others are s...