49

Ray POV

I took my headphones off and put them around my neck as I turned to face Geoff who was walking through the office door.

I planned to talk to Gavin about Michael. Maybe he should just tell Michael everything, you know?

Maybe it would work out.

"Hey." Geoff said greeting everyone except Michael who wasn't here yet.

"Where's Gavin?" I asked looking at the door to make sure he wasn't in the hallway.

"Well hello to you too Ray." Geoff said laughing.

Jack also noticed the absence of Gavin and the room fell silent as Geoff took his seat at his desk.

He obviously too note of the silence and turned to face me,"What?"

"Where's Gavin?" I asked again.

Ryan took his headphones off also,"Where's the Brit?" He asked because he wasn't paying attention when Geoff walked in.

"Did you finally kill him?" Jack asked smiling.

"No I didn't kill him." Geoff said putting his keys on his desk,"He left."

Ryan and I now fully took our headphones off while Jack turned to Geoff.

"He what?"

"He left. He went home. He should be half way across the Atlantic Ocean by now."

Ryan turned off his monitor and put his full attention on the speaking man with a mustache.

"He's gone?" Ryan said looking worried.

Of all people, Ryan would be the one who is worried about a person like Gavin. Normally Ryan is the one who messes with him. And now he's the one most worried?

I tapped my foot on the ground and put a hand on my chin.

"When is he coming back?" Jack asked.

Geoff shrugged,"I don't know. Let him be. As long as he's happy."

That doesn't make any sense though.

Gavin told me he loves Michael and then he just leaves like that? Forever? I know Gavin and this isn't like him.

"Well did he tell you he was leaving?"

"Yeah," Geoff said rubbing his chin,"I drove him to the airport duh. He can't drive."

That's when Jack started to laugh even though this was serious.

Why would Gavin leave like this. Immediately I took out my phone and texted him.

From: X-Ray

To: Gavy Wavy

Hey where are you?

Even though I already knew where he was I just wanted to hear it from himself.

It's different already knowing there won't be that one annoying Brit in the office. That one annoying guy that everyone loves no matter what.

I told him to just talk to Michael and now he ran away.

It would have been fine. Everyone loves him.

I looked away from my phone after not getting a response and in walked the guy I wanted to see. Michael.

"Hey guys." He said taking a seat at his desk next to me.

He looked around and noticed Geoff and then popped back up looking for Gavin.

"Where Gav?" He asked.