42

Gavin POV

Go they said.

It'll be fun they said.

Field trip they said.

Lindsey I said.

Of course Michael wasn't in a trance over Lindsey for a good five minutes during Geoff's speech but as soon as it was over he was under the same spell again.

The weekend came quickly, the days passing one by one until Saturday arrived.

6 dudes, Lindsey, Millie, Griffon, and also Barbara. We all took a trip to six flags.

Ray was correct, I had never been to six flags before even back in England I never went out a lot.

But even if I hadn't been there before I could tell it would be pretty toppers with the exception of my Boi and Lindsey.

"If we die I want you guys to know I hate you all. Except Millie and Griffon." Geoff said as we walked into the park as a group.

"Oh you don't know how bad I want us to die." Ryan said silently even though I could hear him.

"I'm with Ryan." Jack said.

"I'm with Millie!" I said smiling.

I looked down at the most adorable girl ever. I held onto her hand even though she was old enough to do as she pleased.

And together we all walked as a group throughout the park.

I had to admit the park was a bit nice, not to mention the number of people here.

"How about.... That one." I said pointing to the tallest ride I could see.

"Uh yeah about that." Barbara said unpleased.

"Oh come on Barbara. Scared of heights?"

"She's very scared indeed." Ray said and Barbara nodded.

"Well in that case."

I grabbed her wrist and took off through crowds of people heading toward one of the taller rides.

I could hear laughing behind me along with Barbara's squeals and I could tell a few people were following me.

"Gavin!" She shrieked as I dragged her to the line.

"Barbara!" I said back.

"Gavin I'm not doing this."

"Yes you are. You're going to go and you're going to enjoy it."

Just then Ray showed up next to us in line huffing and puffing.

He reached down and put his hands on his knees,"Gee Gavin. Do you even lift?"

I laughed,"It was running not lifting."

"But still man." He continued to catch his breath for a while as the line inched closer toward the front.

"So is Barbara not going to chicken out?" Ray asked.

"I'm not going on it." She said turning to leave the line.

"Come on Barbara! It's not that big of a ride!"

I was now smiling and Ray was too but Barbara, she wasn't.

Ray leaned over and started whispering things to Barbara while I leaned back against the railing in line.

"You think?" She said.

Those were the only words I could hear but Ray nodded.

"Okay, Gavin. I'll ride this rollar coaster under one condition."