27

Gavin POV

"Hey Geoff.." I said walking into the kitchen.

"Yes puke boy?" He said closing the fridge.

Ever since Michael and I had our contest I've been called puke boy even though Michael lost also.

"Michael lost too." I said smiling.

Geoff chuckled,"But you lost before he did."

"That makes no sense there's only one loser."

"That loser was you, you idiot."

I laughed. Michael and I have done a lot of stupid contests and he mostly wins them all. Well I'm not gonna use the word mostly, the word always fits there.

"What's you need buddy?" He asked leaning against the counter.

I tapped my foot on the tile and crossed me arms,"Well." I said,"I need to borrow your car."

"For what?" He said.

"Well I need to go to the store real quick."

I saw him dig in his pockets for his keys,"I thought you failed your drivers test."

"I did." I said as I leaned against the counter opposite of Geoff.

"And I thought you didn't have a license."

I smiled,"I don't."

"What do you do at a stop sign?" He asked shaking his keys in hand.

"Stop and wait for the little boy to pick up his red ball and step on the gas as soon as he is picking it up."

"Eh." He said,"Good enough."

He tossed his keys at me and I was surprised he did. I don't have a license but I can drive I'm not that stupid.

I was caught off guard because I didn't think he would give them to me. The keys hit my chest and ended up plummeting to the kitchen floor.

"I'm starting to regret letting a guy drive my car if he can't even catch keys."

"I'm no guy I'm Gavin and besides, no take backs."

I planned on buying supplies for Michael's birthday and I wanted to make it special. Yeah I haven't known Michael long but he is my best friend and I would do anything for him.

I picked up the keys and held them over my head as Geoff walked over to me.

"If your trying to make it so I can't take the keys back, you have to note I'm just as tall as you are."

I snickered to myself as Geoff's face was directly in front of mine and he didn't look pleased.

I watched as he pointed to the door and sighed,"Hurry up and get out of my house and don't fuck up my car."

I practically jumped with joy as I leaped out of the kitchen.

"Bye Millie I'll be back." I yelled toward Millie's room and she responded with an "okay".

Flash forward 10 minutes and I was searching on my phone for the closest department store around Geoff's house.

"Bugger me."

I sighed to myself and tried to keep it quiet even though I was the only one in the car at the time.

Flash forward another 10 minutes and a Brit was now walking throughout a walmart somewhere in the middle of Austin.

I skipped with one foot on the cart and my other foot pushing me along looking for supplies for operation MMBE.

Michael's Magnificent Birthday Extravaganza. I take full credit for that. It was all the work of one British brain in the heart of an American culture.