55

Gavin POV

After already deciding a time with Meg, Dan waited till the last minute to go out and buy things so he could,"cook," for us.

"You may have to change the time Gav...." He mumbled grabbing his keys.

"Hey it's not my fault you waited, so I don't see why I have to change the time."

He looked at his watch and sighed,"You said around noon right?"

I nodded.

"Well I have to go out and get stuff and I don't know if I'll be done by noon."

"Dan you were just out at the store." I said pointing to the kitchen,"Use what you just bought if it's that serious."

"Those were common house hold items." He said.

"Yes because common house hold items aren't what we need right now."

He laughed and headed toward the door,"Relax B. Just change the time okay?"

I shook my head and sighed,"You are special. Your lucky I like you."

He was just about to walk out the door when I couldn't decide what time to trek Meg.

"Wait. Dan. What time should I tell her then?"

He shrugged,"It's up to you. You said park right?"

I nodded.

"Well go at night then. They have strings of lights set up that turn on at night. It'll be perfect."

I looked down at my phone as he walked out the door.

Lights and a picnic did sound nice so I agreed and told her 8.

She quickly replied saying that would be okay with her and I stood up from the couch to go get Dan's lap top.

Being away from the office for a few days makes me wonder what's going on so I wanted to check on the website.

After searching for his lap top I plopped back down on the couch and pulled up the site.

Over the course of almost a week, the schedule was continued as normal and I scrolled through all the videos.

I stopped when I reached AHWU because it had the most shares and tweets out of any of the other videos.

I clicked on the video and leaned back on the couch to get comfortable.

Jack started talking about the new merchandise as well as I could see Barbara in the background.

And Michael was sitting at my desk.

My desk, not his. Mine.

He was editing I could tell. Until Jack needed him to help showcase some items.

"Ray's working on an Achievement." He said looking the direction of Ray.

"He's hard at work."

The noises of controller slamming could be heard and I smiled.

So is this what it's like in the office?

I'm viewing from a fans perspective so it all looked different to me.

I didn't really ever watch the videos since I arrived in Austin.

And this is one of my first times.

Michael then was handed the mic to talk about game dates and I smiled looking at the jersey boy.

And then my smile dropped when I remembered he practically hated me for trying to ruin his relationship.