51

Gavin POV

The sounds of repetitive dinging woke me from my sleep and I opened my eyes to see a red head sleeping on an empty food tray.

I pulled myself off my hanging food tray and put my arms in the air to stretch.

"We are approaching the landing strip. We hope you had a nice flight and enjoy the rest of your day. Thank you for flying with us." One of the flight attendants said causing me to jump.

I rubbed my eyes and closed the food tray. I guess Meg and I both fell asleep during the flight.

I looked over at Meg who was still asleep, glasses and all. And I started smiling.

I had a great flight, we talked for an extremely long time and about halfway through she fell asleep so I did the same.

She moved slightly in her sleep but I didn't bother to wake her up.

Looking out the window everything looked familiar. England.

I was home.

A smile formed on my face and I started jumping up and down.

The flight attendants were walking through the aisles making sure everyone had their lose items up and she stopped at Meg and I.

"Sir."

I turned to her and nodded.

"I'm going to have to ask for your girlfriend to put up the tray."

"Oh no no." I said waving,"We aren't together."

She smiled and nodded before walking away.

I didn't want to wake Meg. She looked so innocent when she slept.

The way slightly small strands of red hair fell over her forehead, it was... Cute.

Even though I refused to wake her I had to.

I tapped on her shoulder and she didn't move.

"Meg." I whispered and she slightly opened her eyes.

"We're in England Meg."

With my words she sat up and fixed her glasses.

"Was I asleep?" She asked and I nodded.

"Welcome to England sleeping beauty." I said showcasing the window.

She laughed and softly punched my shoulder,"Don't call me sleeping beauty. I'm not a princess."

"Well you never know."

She closed the tray and put a piece of hair behind her ear.

I watched as she fixed her surroundings and she clearly noticed me staring.

"Take a picture it'll last longer."

I chuckled,"Sorry."

"It's no biggy."

Before we both fell asleep Meg told me all about herself and I absolutely adored her background.

She's actually really smart and she's extremely sweet.

The flight attendants did one last walk by before they too disappeared and we started dropping altitude toward the airport.

I was home.

Don't get me wrong I liked Austin but England is my home and I loved seeing Dan.

It's hard being away from Dan for a long period of time and I was in Austin for plenty enough time.